What factors contribute the most to income inequality?

What factors contribute the most to income inequality?

being a cracker

Probably education followed by the amount of melanin in your body

Inflation

Biological inequality

Monetary policy.

You mean a Google or Skype.

stock market

Britain gonna Brit

Considering your grandchildren are most likely to be mixed or grow up around mostly brown people that number is pretty arbitrary.

The bong nailed it.

Monetary policy forcing extreme investment into stocks is why the 0.1% lives so much better than anyone else on the back of overinflated stock prices.

I is the reason why the top 10-20% lives so much better than everyone else on the planet.

*IQ is

Communist policies based on feels rather than reality

upward mobility is hindered by lack of business growth, lack of innovation reaching a point of market saturated adoption, among other things. We joke about Reagan's policies but they (among some of his forebears') were directly responsible for Bill Clinton's easy time in office.

Trump does a very fucking poor job actually explaining these things, he keeps it much too simple at this point in the game.

We have been under stagflation for 10 years in a row now.

Intelligence disparity

Not an argument.

Lazyness and incompetence. Looking at you, ctr shills.

Poor life style choices by the individual and/or family unit

There is no inequality. It just takes a while for the wealth to trickle down.

Just wait another hundred years.

this and work ethic.

To make signicant gains in income you need in this order:

intelligence
work ethic
self awareness
connections

The fact that those at the top of a company ladder decide their own salary. It's pretty much the main reason.

I mean, I can't really blame them.
If I had this choice
>all my workers get have the american dream and I could still make ~10 times what they make
>or they get minimum wage, can't leave because the job market is shit, and they don't have enough saved from their shit wage to survive the time it would take to find a better job - and I get to live like a fucking God Emperor.

I'm gonna take the God Emperor and drown my guilt in hookers and blow.

neoliberalism

No one actually believes this, even the people who are accused of believing it.

fact