Defends tax evasion as smart

>defends tax evasion as smart
>says he has a better temper than Hillary
>Still going on about Obama's birth certificate despite being proven wrong.
>constant interruption and going over the 2 minute limit

Hillary was smug as fuck and and the moderator was clearly biased towards her but Trump really didn't work the debate in further of his image. A few good rebuttals didn't stop him from being being immature through the whole thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know it's hard to understand standing up for what you believe in and not backing down

If noone evaded their taxes then taxes would be at 100%. The money that is not taxed can be used for something worthwhile, like investing, hiring or building, rather than a pointless wars and shitty schools. With taxes and government waste this high I consider tax evasion a moral duty.

>>defends tax evasion as smart
That isn't tax evasion, he got government subsidies that counteracted taxes. If he really did offshore his money he'd be in jail 6 months ago.

well that clears up why he isn't releasing his tax return

I'm continually amazed that either of those toxic cunts can get anywhere near the most powerful job in the world

>If noone evaded their taxes then taxes would be at 100%.

That's not how taxation works.

> I consider tax evasion a moral duty.

Wow, gee, the world really has been cucked by neo-liberalism, the lie of trickle down economics and rich worshipping.

>constant interruption and going over the 2 minute limit

>Hillary was smug as fuck and and the moderator was clearly biased towards her

nigga Trump did well by going over the 2 min mark. If he played by the rules he would just have lost just see how things are stacked against him (by your own admission) - or just look at Bernie.

Your other talking points are fair, still, it's not like Hillary had any tough questions on her. She has way more weaknesses to be explored further on, whereas on Trump they have been throwing everything at him and he is still surviving and on pair with her.

Ms Clinton would you like to comment on racist tax dodgers bullshit plan?

I would and Id like to thank you by recalling the hit team holding a knife to your wifes throat.

>Crying about tax evasion in a country founded on the very principle

Mfw people think a scripted 'debate' no longer means hillary is not a criminal

Taxation is theft, DO YOU WANT ME SHOT?

Why the fuck do you think white people don't have kids anymore you fucking cuck? All our tax goes to welfare for dindus, pointless wars to bring in more sand people and government jobs to keep women out of the home. Tax is how the garbage helps themselves to the wealth of the western world.

When you read his opinions from the perspective of someone trying to make his company succeed, all makes sense. He just wanna do the same for his country.

>trumpers think he won

>weighted poll with hundreds factored in from credible sources and not Cred Forums raids

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now

>in b4 "SHILL!!!!!!!" "REEEE!"

>lying about everything
>breaking rules you agreed to
>patting yourself on the back for not saying lewinsky in the last response
Yeah, he's a real 'ideas' man

Hillary just lied and cited her bad experiences as good experiences

tax evasion is illegal. ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS need to go back because they are ILLEGAL. black lives matter need to stop their protests because it often results in ILLEGAL activity like standing in a highway. trump should pay his taxes because tax evasion is ILLEGAL. deciding which laws you want to follow and which ones you dont is for niggers and spics. If trump can avoid the laws he doesnt like, then illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay.

I know you are poor and don't understand business or finance, but tax evasion is not the same as exploiting current tax loopholes in the law for your own personal gain.

>Taxation is theft,
Taxation is contractual and agreed upon in advance by all parties

You mislabel it "theft", but you know that's false, so your argument is nothing more than a weak emotional plea designed to trigger other feeble-minded individuals.

>projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/updates/#now

That poll has him up 3 points, so by your own admission he did win.

>Taxation is contractual and agreed upon in advance by all parties
>well you were born so that means you agree to this contract

fuck off

Healthy young faggot goes to Cred Forums, gets pumped with massive shot of many bad memes, doesn't feel good and shitposts - AUTISM. Many such cases!

Trump sounds like an african president : No plan, arrogant, rich, and selfish.

>tax evasion

He's legally allowed to not pay the taxes.

His employees benefit from this.

#TrumpWuzKang

Kill yourself shill. He never said tax evasion was smart. He was clearly responding to claims about bankruptcy. He said that ceartain legal courses of action were the best options he had at the time to protect his workers and he did. It's literally exactly what Bankruptcy is there for.

>Tax is how the garbage helps themselves to the wealth of the western world.

We are the government and we own the government. As a citizen you've probably noticed that you don't seem to have a lot of control as to what tax laws are passed and what changes are made.

The blue pill: Gubmint bad!

The red pill: Someone has armies of lobbyists working around the clock paying off Congressmen to pass the laws that corporations and industries write for themselves.
They also use lies, conspiracy theories and distortion to convince the puddin' heads that "gubmint bad!"

Corporations are legal fictions, they should not have Constitutional rights and they should be removed from politics.

Also, money is not speech. Because that would mean having more money means the wealthy have more rights. That's not America.

>screenshot in Yotsuba A

lmfao your new is showing

>fuck off
One day when you finally get a job, you will be asked to sign a tax form before you receive a paycheck. Are you the lying hypocrite who signs the form?

Gotcha.

This dumb Fuck wants to hand out tax cuts while also encouraging people to dodge taxes and hand out paid maternity leave with no cuts to benefits
Trumps gonna make us like Greece

How were we founded by tax dodgers? It was taxation without representation not "Let's dodge our taxes and refuse to pay our workwes"

what did he mean by this?

enjoy that ban

>tripfag

Are you really this stupid? What happens if you decide to live off the land, do you think they won't charge taxes and throw you in jail if you don't pay them? Idiot.

We got a darkie here boys.

not if you're a contract worker. dumbass. you do your own fucking taxes.

go get a job moron.

tax evasion is a crime for which there is no evidence
tax avoidance is 100% legal AND IS smart

>african
>president
>not talking about South Africa

god you are a fucking ignorant retard

>What happens if you decide to live off the land,
Live off of who's land?

>do you think they won't charge taxes and throw you in jail if you don't pay them?
The land owner pays real property taxes unless the owner is a religious corporation. Corporations never go to jail and many wealthy brag that they don't even pay taxes - the orange man-child for example

>Are you really this stupid?
I was about to ask (You) the same thing.

>not if you're a contract worker.
>contract
>{{{contract}}}

Like I said, taxation by contract. This shit just writes itself.

Silly OP, it's all a part of his 32x interdimensional golf.
>Trump has already secured the FUCKING WHITE MALE voters
>Now he's gonna get the female votes too because he went full asshole Chad mode instead of opting out on Hillary's accusations

Oh my, I wonder (((who))) it could be.

>tax evasion

Using laws is illegal?