The FED

As soon as Trump said that Janet Yellen was more political Lester Holt attacked him over his Tax Returns. Lester Holt went on attack mode. Everything changed once Trump mentioned the FED and Janet Yellen.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1sOxtBiBpE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong
Keeping the interbank exchange rates below 1% this long is begging for inflation to fuck our asses

Trump is woke but (((they))) can't allow others to get woke.

Joe rogan was talking about the fed and how it's creepy on the podcast a couple of episodes ago too.

People are getting woke to this shit.

And Trump was right, the fed can't even properly gauge the money supply, they use antiquated methods, in other words, they're flying blind and taking shots in the dark, that's why they just keep rates low and balk at raising them.

I was so surprised when he just called the Fed out. Not that it wasn't uncalled for, it was a totally valid point, but shit..

No ones done that on a debate stage since Ron Paul really. Rand tried but just wasnt up to snuff.

No wonder the elites are fucking horrified.

She is the third kike in a row to run the fed. A kike has run the fed for something like 50% of its existence.

> the moderator ask another question in a debate
> this is some how an attack on Trump

How about taking Trumps dick out your mouths and accept the fact he under performed in the debate. Learn to take responsibility for your failures instead of blaming others.

Ctr

Link?

> I don't agree with what he says
> must be a shill then

Just when I thought this board couldn't get any more retarded, here you are proving me wrong.

Didn't matter

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

That's the entire purpose of central banks like the FED though

Hillary should have followed up about economics

Lester Holt was saving her because she can't talk about the FED, already said that 2 weeks ago.

Trump went around her experience and Lester had to pull her out & attack Trump. She should have responded.

You are defending her JUST like Lester, CTR

Like 90% if its existence.

Underperformed? His point about the fed was among the most relevent.

Clinton just lied the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=1sOxtBiBpE4

not sure of what time he says it but they go into it a bit

shadilay

You;re right OP

They will kill him. The CIA has a heart attack gun.

Trump has said he wants to audit the fed months ago it always kind of goes unnoticed though

Asking about tax returns but not asking about clintons entrenched institutional corruption? Hillary took money from algeria for fucks sake while she was sec of state.

Debate just made the media look like retards

Several years into this giant skype bubble and the dem nominee isnt even allowed to talk about the fed

Just wanted to make thread about this. He knows what FED is up to. He is sure not gonna win.

yup