New poll from today

New poll from today.

Drumpf is reaching record lows among intelligent voters but is still doing well among the genetically inferior, low-IQ, evolutionary dead-end, subhuman waste of society.

Although the intellectually-challenged human garbage that make up the vast majority of his supporter base seemed to have enjoyed his pathetic performance in yesterday's debate, today marks the undeniable point in the election where there will be no more rational individuals supporting the Republican candidate and where the electorate will be entirely divided between highly evolved, highly aesthetic, highly intelligent and educated, productive, genetically superior future humans on Hillary's side and smelly, shitty, deplorable, shameful, unpleasant, nasty, barely human, unadapted, unevolved filth supporting Drumpf.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho
fivethirtyeight.com/features/religion-and-education-explain-the-white-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice try Leaf

>College Educated
>Libshit

Both are one and the same now.

Physics PhD candidate - Trump beat the pants of Clinton last night and will make an excellent Commander in Chief. Proud to be in the 37.1% of academics who aren't clinically retarded.

Bitch more, Leaf.

Going to college=/=intelligence

But of course only retards fall for the college meme

Astrophysics PhD here. Hillary won hands down.

>college grads
>intelligent

yes, tell me more about your gender studies degree, you "academic".

fucking leafs, when will they learn?

An intelligent politician tunes his message to the mass of voters, not to the small community of ivory tower circle jerkers. If you judge his performance by any other metric than how it appeals to the mass of voters then you are stupid.

>A FUCKING LEAF

you're trying so hard

>doing well among the genetically inferior, low-IQ, evolutionary dead-end, subhuman waste of society.

Incorrect, Muslims don't vote for Trump.

>being in collage makes you intelligent
youtube.com/watch?v=xfO1veFs6Ho

This is your average American collage student.

>genetically inferior, low-IQ, evolutionary dead-end, subhuman waste o
Yeah well, I'm voting for Trump and I have four white children. Get fucked leaf.

>colllege education == intelligence

Fuck off maple nigger

>Hillary stands for ordinary working class Americans
>Stupid Drumpf supporters, un evolved sub-human garbage :DDDDD

This is why she's gonna lose and why CTR is such a failure.

>College grad or up
>Hillary: 58%
>Trump: 42%
What's your point? 42% of college grads are voting Trump.

Metaphysics professor here
Trump crushed that ol bag of bones

1) Using the principle of least action, qualitatively describe inertial paths through a curved spacetime in terms of proper time.

2) Describe the atomic transition which produces a useful microwave emission in neutral Hydrogen and explain its importance in spectral analysis.

3) What is the fundamental difference between magnetosonic and Alfven waves in a stellar or interstellar plasma?

These are all one sentence questions. If you're actually studying astrophysics these should take you about a minute to answer.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/religion-and-education-explain-the-white-vote/ At least post a link.

Separate High school drop outs from High School or less and seprate postgrads from grads.

Grads vote Republican and dropouts and PHds vote Dem.

You're baiting too hard OP

Enrollment levels in STEM have been the same since the 70's. Humanities and Social Sciences have seen double the enrolments. Which field do you think disproportionately draws Hillary supporters, and which field do you think does/does not deserve the intellectual credibility that goes along with the category of 'college educated'. (Or put another way, does a Gender Studies graduate = an Engineering graduate in terms of intellectual credibility and ratiocination?)

I think you mean maple google.

And I'd wager that 42% are from the real college majors STEM and Professions.

If you are a Trump supporter and reading this help MAGA by KYS :)

>genetically inferior, low-IQ, evolutionary dead-end, subhuman waste of society.
That's not a nice thing to say about blacks and Hispanics.

Nor do Leafs

>Glorified stargazer & lounger
PhD in Civil Engineering (since 4 months ago) #HillaryForPrison

>am a biomechanical engineer
>Trump tied with Clinton

Leaf, I'm sorry to report but outside of STEM degrees mean fuck all.

High School/Some College voters are the ones that matter. You're not going to win an election piggybacking off (((educated))) Democrats who'd vote for the Democratic party anyway. You're conditioned to believe that appealing to authority is okay.

I'm sorry for you.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Memetics Doctorate here. Trump won

thats milo in 4 years, right?

So, Trump is polling well with the under privileged. That should be a good thing.

Kek.

He's doing poorly with those groups. He does well only with poor stupid whites.