TRUMP GENERAL - #TrumpWon edition

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08
people.com/article/donald-trump-wins-first-presidential-debate-online-polls-hillary-clinton
web.archive.org/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
github.com/linvi/tweetinvi/wiki/Friendships
youtube.com/watch?v=AKYn4ACAd7s
iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.html
iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.htmlhttp://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BT1Dp69D7q0
bostonherald.com/news/columnists/tom_shattuck/2016/09/shattuck_true_blue_collar_billionaire_donald_trump_shows
theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
pastebin.com/GYG7zFxz
youtube.com/watch?v=XnkusfFu1Bs
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/780776834652786689
foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/emails-show-qadaffi-son-offered-talks-but-clinton-ordered-top-general-to-not.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EJAtMIhnKkI
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/780778561846128640
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_MacArthur#Protecting_the_Emperor
news.com.au/finance/markets/australian-dollar/australian-dollar-tipped-to-fall-if-donald-trump-is-elected-president/news-story/4ebd6e64d0c54102d94837f0a1302bbe
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=-zGpcbWqGE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for shart in mart

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Debate #2 should be interesting

AWOOOOOOOO~

Most of the people using that hashtag are using it to mock us. feelsbadman

youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08
>youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08
youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08
>youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08
youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08
>youtu.be/Xe3PVAXVg08

Wew, got to say Cred Forums, nice job!

We got polls up

We got #Trumpwon trending

CTR has failed their "last stand"

Overall I think we did a great job as Trump's internet people.

Everyone give themselves a pat on the back.

Seventh for fact check before you post

people.com/article/donald-trump-wins-first-presidential-debate-online-polls-hillary-clinton
VOTE TRUMP NIGGERS WE ARE LOSING

>cnn

Sheit

Anyone has a link to the article were they
took Cred Forums posts unironically?

AWOOOO

>((gallup organization))

Did Trump user show up last night? What did he say?

Someone tell me trump will recover from this disaster. :/

>CNN moderator

kill me

>I'll go one step further. In Palm Beach, Florida, tough community, a brilliant community, a wealthy community, probably the wealthiest community there is in the world, I opened a club, and really got great credit for it. No discrimination against African- Americans, against Muslims, against anybody. And it's a tremendously successful club. And I'm so glad I did it. And I have been given great credit for what I did. And I'm very, very proud of it. And that's the way I feel. That is the true way I feel.

This has to have been my favorite trumpism from last night. "I own a club, and black people are allowed inside, so I can't be racist."

Would you have sex with this 10/10 if it meant you had to vote for Hillary Clinton?

Yeah but Hillary clearly won. Trump was a rambling mess.

I see the CTR bots finally got to work.

web.archive.org/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html

Consider the fact that facts don't matter and people will wake up to see #Trumpwon trending.

It's absolutely perusaive

Please factcheck that

>cnn
>audience questions
>town hall structure
Oh yeah this should be totally unbiased and not in any way favoring Hillary.

Trump doesn't seriously believe that trickle-down economics works, right?

>10/10

>desegregated club before anybody else in the area did
>he racist goy

holy shit man mfw its not even Cred Forums doing this, the rest of the country hates that bitch

Most people who use Twitter don't actually read tweets. They'll see the #TrumpWon hashtag at the top of the trending list, and that's persuasive as fuck.

How can CTR even compete?

yeah, but streaming can (if you care about the contents of tweets) really reduce how many actions you are doing, as it can stream for around 24 hours from when you login to the api until it disconnects you

github.com/linvi/tweetinvi/wiki/Friendships (idk what language you are writing in) but that has something that waits for tokens in it, i think though that just limiting how many actions you are doing in the same 10 mins is the thing to mess with, i dont think they look at anything besides rate of actions

how can you look at that pepe and take the poster seriously

Didn't he actually "campaign" for the POC to be accepted in golf clubs or something like that, years ago ? I remember reading something about it in TG

Yes, and then you'll be out of work

He belives in bringing jobs back from overseas.
Trickle down has worked as much as Tax the shit out of them.

He demanded that minorities be allowed in his club at a time when they were banned from all the others in the area, and it pissed a lot of locals off. Nice try though, shill. 2/10 for the effort.

>disaster

sure, i cant vote anyway, but i'll take the sex thank you

Of course he doesn't.
He's never mentioned trickle down.
Hillary brought that up. Seems she's into it.

I WANT YOU TO VOTE IN THIS ONLINE POLL

A 2 on 1 stacked ambush debate and a "big push" by ctr and media and we wake to online polls showing Trump dominated with THE PEOPLE.

That was the best they could do and it did not work. They are exasperated and crying all over the place!

Good, maybe someone in the audience can remind Trump about Benghazi in case he forgets again

it's going to be great Trump will just do what won him this debate and then we'll have #Trumpwonagain but this time it won't be filled with people laughing at us

Define trickle down economics. It's not a real thing, it's a leftist strawman. The rich have gotten way richer under Obama. The truly rich want high taxes and high regulations, because they're exempt from them, but their competition is not.

So that's why CTR are so obnoxious recently, to push a storyline

Too bad this has already been tried for 15 months lol

>hillary supporters think trump won
>trump supporters think it was a tie

really makes you think

>desegregates his club before everyone else

>Lel he is obviously the most racist man since hitler

>10/10
Does that make Tiffany a 100/10?

I'm really worried about the campaign after this. People will be flocking to Hillary now.

HYLIANS FOR TRUMP

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=AKYn4ACAd7s

Great, now he thinks he did a great job and won't do anything to improve for the next debate. Fucking retards why did you do this?

He needs people explaining what he did poorly so next time he can utterly BTFO shillary, not people saying his worst debate yet was his best

Now, we just need both Trump AND Assange tp pull out the big guns.

Great boobs but a really hideous face and hairline. It looks like she's making the ISHYGDDT face.

You don't understand how Americans work do you?

If that were true, Al Gore would have won.

Hillary is just using words people don't like
Trump won the primary because he's against the previous failed gop policies

The point is that most other clubs in Palm Beach at the time were racially exclusive, no jews no blacks.

Shut the fuck up, bitch boy

>Anderson Pooper

and I thought the bias last night was bad

wtf I hate Trump now

iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.html
iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.htmlhttp://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.html
PLS HELP FINLAND AND VOTE ;__;
only word you need to know is Trump

Sad!

It looks like social media MIGHT play a role in the questions. Can we meme magic HARD to get Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, Emails, or Clinton voting for Iraq or SOMETHING actually important into the debate, even just ONE question that is substantial and this next debate will be worth the clear amounts of bullshit as long as Trump gets a chance to answer a real question.

Holy shit is that real?

Mirin Rick Perry's guns tbf

If Obama is anything to go by, Americans fucking love ramblers.

When is the next rally and does anyone have a stream?

Thanks, fellow Nimble Americanâ„¢.

OH SHIIIIIIT I'M GOING TO THE TRUMP RALLY TODAY!!!!!! ADVICE?!!

youtube.com/watch?v=BT1Dp69D7q0

Hillary seriously doesn't believe that Reagan caused the 2008 recession? It was her husband's housing credits program that led to the mortgage crisis.

I do think by the third debat Trump will go all in on attacking her.

This debates proves that Hillary will start to get dirty as time goes on, proving that Trump can eventualy counter-punch her.

>It looks like social media MIGHT play a role in the questions
It's gonna be all BLM and harambe nonsense.

>polls with millions of people say trump won
>hillary supporters claim the reason are the 50 people from trump general
really makes you think huh

No, im not a shill bitch. She is also not a 10/10. Also there are 10/10s who vote Trump.

Also im already dating a hot girl who is Canadiana dn can't vote and is fairly apathetic about the whole damn thing. I could vote Trump OR Clinton and she'd be disappointed because she just likes Canada more anyways, so take that!

Hes got a point m8, no way I'm voting for Trump now, either. In fact, I'm going to convince my entire family & friends to not vote for him. No votes for Drumpf (hehehe I love that original and clever insult) now!

Based Ziggy

>iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.html

Done Finbro

I thought it was great last night when Secretary Clinton shined a light on the terrible epidemic of black incarceration rates -- and then she wonderfully dove into how nationwide, crime is at historic lows and... hey, stop thinking that user! What are you doing?? This is not a "red pill", stop right there! You're unbelievable.

I'm pretty sure trump is gonna cancel the rallies after the disaster last night. Rumors have it that he's gotta regroup.

Come and celebrate one of our greatest Generals!

>thinks losing in the polls would be better
>doesn't know that perception shapes reality
>is a fucking leaf
should jut kys right now t.bh senpai

hillarys biggest accomplishment last night was surviving

how many days off will she need to take now?

>big_thumbnail
Sup CTR

What is nimble america by the way, is that a new CTR thing?

Can't we get our people there?
Any anons near the area?

bostonherald.com/news/columnists/tom_shattuck/2016/09/shattuck_true_blue_collar_billionaire_donald_trump_shows

Get the fuck in here, bostonherald went full red pill for once. Lets raid these comments

Based Dolph

>dating A FUCKING LEAF

I don't want to be a concern troll because I think he was doing great the first part of the debate but why didn't he just prepare better?

I hope we get some great rallies out of this.

Considering the people are handpicked, I doubt it.

They don't want another Email incident to occur

Holy shit The Rock would be a perfect fit for a live action DB movie.

Nice saul alinskey there CTR, not

Soon?

I liked the part where she said Blacks are doing just fine and not living in hell.

Because she knows all about living in the ghetto, as a rich old white woman.

Question, do you guys think Trump was holding back and will go hard in the next two debates? I still think if the next two are like last nights, he'Il lose.

paid trump shitposting would be on kikebook senpai

Trump wouldn't waste money here. his entire campaign has been cost effective

Why can't Cred Forums accept that the debate was a tie but in this position that a tie is good for Trump

Reminder that Trumpdrones are literally shills:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

Everyone agrees he was a disaster. Incredibly frustrating.

So this confirms CTR false flagging to push a narrative.

>but why didn't he just prepare better?

He didn't want to rubio himself.

There is also the belief that Trump is holding ammo for the final debate so she can't recover.

>Rumours have it I'm a fucking faggot that doesn't understand how IDs work in /pol

>What is nimble america by the way, is that a new CTR thing?
Yes. In typical Clinton fashion, they are accusing their opponent of doing all the bad things that they actually did.

>That article
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

He didn't have the experience. He'll improve now that he's seen how Clinton and the moderators operate. Her scandals and immigration will only come up if he forces it to.

really corrected my record

That IS what non-shill Cred Forumshas accepted

I haven't gotten paid anything yet what the shit

Oh are you talking about that Facebook-affiliated dude? He only bought a few billboards, wasn't actually paying shills online. Even if he was, that's not the same as Hillary using CTR which is directly connected to her campaign and receives Hillary's Campaign money to finance their operations.

Nice projection. The sad truth is, we do it for free. I understand it's hard to grasp liking a candidate because you're forced to deal with Hillary Clinton.

This will tremendously hurt his campaign.

If only he could beat the Miz.

some screenshot 3 pages of trump posts in /r/politics. holy shit now that is psychosis

Kek! But Nimble America is such a bad-ass name, What Were They Thinking?!

@90604489
t. Correct The Record

Hillary was supposed to destroy Drumpf! She was supposed to look so presidential compared to him! He's literally Hitler! So why is she TIED with him in the post-debate polls? We threw EVERYTHING at him! Tax returns, birtherism, sexism, racism suits from the 80's, Why isn't she 50 points ahead?!

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS

She has a total duckbitch face, so hell no.

Trump isn't going to turn into a polished, slippery debater at this point. We have to accept that Trump is Trump and I think most people have.

Reminder there is absolutely no evidence of this, when we have pages and pages of CTR payroll sheets. This is a desperate attempt by the Hillary campaign to deflect people off of CTR.

Typical Democrat, accuse the other guy of what you did wrong.

>5posts by this ID

That's what I was saying all night. Clinton has been losing voters every day and needed a big win to reverse momentum. She didn't get it.

I honestly hope so. After watching the debate, I'm nervous.

>trump baits hillary into using all of her talking points in the first debate
>it's the same shit that we've been hearing for months in the media
>trump gives up halfway through the debate and just goofs around
>yet he still came out on top
>there's 2 debates for him to use HIS talking points which are much bigger and better
7.2D chess

>tfw no one cares about a great American hero that Trump admires and respects

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

>How Trump won over a bar full of undecideds and Democrats

Trump won the independents, as per usual.

Ballots are secret for a reason. I'd bang her and then vote Trump anyways.

He seems so grateful. Like we wasn't all too confident himself.

He needs us right now.

>quoting your own post
Wew

Because she's the better option to be honest

Better pic.

These are the sort of people who actually take Trump seriously.

Not suprised.

Tried to look at everything objectively and feel asleep at Hillary's talking points.

It wasn't trump vs Hillary
Like every other debate or interview before this
It was just trump vs moderator
Hillary might as well be an anchorman
That's all I saw last night

It was an accident

Lol look at CTR trying to concern shill. This is some 3rd string shit, bring back CTR starting lineup, because this is fucking pathetic.

I'm not. He showed the ability to grind her down without flying off the handle. The tone changed when subjects came up that weren't favorable to him. The can't spend the next two debates on tax returns and birtherism

(You)

JUST

scary that you live in this country

You can vote in polls while providing constructive criticism. Nobody gives a fuck ablution twitter, but Trump does. Now he will keep doing the same thing that led to a shitty tie when he should have completely rekt her. Basically fuck you and your 1984 correct le record shit.

>hurr flag le leaf xD
kill yourself achmed, or go rape some more German women. Don't worry, Hans won't do anything about it.

I think these consensus-concern trolls were to be expected.

pajeet my son.

Bang this hash and keep it trending
#TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon #TrumpWon

TITS FOR ATTENTION

Wasnt Hillary's IT guy supposed to be on trial again today?

Anyone got a link?

>all this damage control
DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

story behind this?

Anyone who unironically rants about muh ninble america is a such a obvious CTR shill

They shouldn't even get paid for doing such a shitty job.

The purpose of a debate is to reveal the truth, not necessarily to "win", or to "lose". Trump is based in reality and everyone else knows that that cave bitch isn't. After last night, Trump will gain +1 points in swing states. He is just warming up. Remember, Trump is no moron. He has strategy and didn't need a mock debate like Klinton. Next time he will really pull out the big guns.

Was Bernie the only candidate that would be able to stop Trump?

That's quite an assumption, you really think Trump makes major campaign decisions on what Twitter says? Lol.

Also, the few thousand people on Cred Forums did not make much of a difference in polls with millions of voters. That is what people genuinely thought about the debate.

>(((Gallup)))

ANY. ANY FUCKING ANY POST THAT TALKS ABOUT "TIES" IS 100% CTR SHILL.

Concern trolling 101

There's no fucking tie. No fucking "a tie is good for him" Trump won.

TRUMP WON.

Stop being cucked by these CTR "tie" posters. Speak up you soft faggots. Don't let them take over.

-Overlordx

most of them are too dumb to get paid, so they shill for free

>suits from the 80's
Those are awesome though

I love how you attack me with CTR because you know I'm right and have no other response.

We can see your id you tremendous faggot.

>people.com/article/donald-trump-wins-first-presidential-debate-online-polls-hillary-clinton
KEK ctr boosting this poll

Are you guys payed that little to make such accidents? I wouldn't pay you more than minimum wage for this sloppy work. Is it true you're all Bern victims?

Ok, so I was bored, and someone have possibly already done it. But here is a paste of csv with time each candidate and moderator used in debate. (double entry on candidates is talking over each other)
It was actually good to see the debate again.

>use responsibly, and
>hopefully it is correct said some back and forth that isn't included (no guarantees given)

pastebin.com/GYG7zFxz

But what I hated is that he didn't say something like, "As secretary Clinton has said in the past, 'what difference, at this point, does it make?' This issue first started with her supporters. Yes, I did talk about, but now I realize he is an American born citizen. Let's move on."

It's funny how after all this time of people telling them they still don't grasp that

New Trump Ad

youtube.com/watch?v=XnkusfFu1Bs

They're being real. Everyone agrees that Trump lost.

Maybe if he actually prepares for it.

His ego is still too large. He thinks he can go into a debate unprepared against a prepared ex-lawyer snake like Hillary.

How much did they pay you to post this?

>All this damage control
Says you, who is doing damage control.
>Trying to control the narrative about Hillary losing
>post pic of a poll that Trump won
Do you guys just not get persuasion, or what?

yeah look at those fucking ctr shills trying to get Trump to improve they should be like us alt-right nazi Trump supporters who encourage his self-destructive behavior

SNIFF SNIFF

I WON

SNIFF SNIFF

GO ASK SEAN HANNITY

SNIFF SNIFF

IGNORE ALL MY RAMBLING ANSWERS

SNIFF SNIFF

Lol

>Without flying off the handle
>Literally got flustered and began incoherent ramblings all the time

Oh Trumptards, never change.

Thanks, Norway. You can stay on my aircraft.

Yeah he is just going to cancel his rallies and drop out. Great observation there CTR! It's over guys, back the truck up, this CTR cuck says it's done.

I love how you answer to people that say "CTR shills" but not to me when I tell you we can see your ID and that you're a goddamn retard for trying to say otherwise. If anyone controls your shilling over your shoulder in your sweat shop : don't pay this one, he's too obvious. Not flipping anyone any soon to the Illary cause.

You're receiving a deduction in your daily revenue. Report to your supervisor immediately for post training.

Yes, it seems likely. It would be one of many sources he examines.

Secondly moot said we have hundreds of thousands of lurkers every day.

>>all this damage control
>DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

what you say, igor?

you're the one doing damage control

She got under his skin by attacking his business record. It's clear that he's very proud of what he's built and takes real offense to those who question it, but, again, they can't do it for two more debates

>pastebin.com/GYG7zFxz
Holy shit, you actually did it!

What did the total come to? who spoke the most?

DILBERT MAN DROPPING HARD TRUTH BOMBS THAT I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/780776834652786689

>implying anybody is laughing at us
>implying we arent flooded by the 10 bux brigade and CTR who are scared shitless

Read the rest of this guy's posts. He just proved
correct.

CTR is trying to push this tie narrative. It wasn't a tie, he won every poll.

Trump just rambled. It was a mess. The whole thing was boring desu. American politicians are shit at debating. Hillary was more calm & collected though. Trump came across like a wack job.

Trump's performance last night was tremendously horrible.

1. He lied too many times.

2. Hillary lied, but Trump barely fucking said anything about it. He asked about her releasing the emails, but didn't say a WORD about how she lied about the emails time and time and time again. That's how you're supposed to strike at her - expose the fact that she lied every step of the way during the email scandal, and make her fucking choke. But he did nothing of the sort.

3. He took her bait EACH AND EVERY TIME. He spent way more time talking about his own wealth and businesses than he should have. Don't forget that Hillary was a lawyer. She knew exactly how to get under his skin, and it worked.

Protip: Next time, don't take the bait, try not to lie through your teeth, and expose your OPPONENT'S lies.

When Trump ACTUALLY talked about policy, he did well. But he spent too much fucking goddamn motherfucking time falling for bait and talking about his personal finances.

>without flying off the handle

HAHAHAHAHAHA DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE DEBATE?

Reminder not to respond to to shills/trolls/CTR? when (you) give them (you)s they hang around.

Don't respond to shills newfags.

People are hand-picked, vetted, and their questions screened. I've worked with open-forum type Q&As done with politicians on college campuses. They're more staged than professional wrestling.

The students that get chosen to read questions are outright threatened that if they deviate from their scripts and try to sneak in a real challenge question instead of their pre-prepared softball they'll find the rest of their academic careers a living hell.

It's going to be a kike shitshow of holohoax proportions.

foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/emails-show-qadaffi-son-offered-talks-but-clinton-ordered-top-general-to-not.html

No one ever brings this up and it shows how much of shitty leader and psycho she is.

Shut the fuck up you yellow bellied pony faggots.

Trump WON.

Who is they? I shitpost for free when I'm at work, but it would be cool if I could get paid. Could you please direct me to where I can sign up to get paid for shitposting?

Getting flustered isn't the same as flying off the handle

> based in reality

Got a laugh from me, friend!

Trump calling me out just motivated me to lose the extra 250lbs of fat! How dare you insult his insult.

>Maybe if he actually prepares for it.
who needs to prepare? just look at those totally legitimate internet polls that were in no way rigged by Cred Forums and reddit

outside the awkward temperament issue most of my independent friends sided with trump on most issues here in vegas.

CNN isn't everyone

Stop being delusional real people have agreed that trump performed badly.

Don't live in the area, but I'm sure if you act fanatically anti trump or pro Hillary they'd let you in. Then you just change your question when you're already in. It's idealistic, but I don't hold these selectors to be the thinking types.

>They're being real. Everyone agrees that Trump lost.

jesus fucking christ

hillary could have died on stage and you people would be saying she won

God I hope you're right. I cannot stand the thought of that witch actually becoming our next president. I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I am. Trump needs to pull out his 5D chess move next debate.

>EXPRESSING MY OPINION IN CAPS MAKES IT VALID
>YOU WHITE FUCKING MALE

Because he didn't prepare, because His ENORMOUS ego is his biggest obstacle.

>Your aircraft?

Sweet source

Honestly I was a bit worried about black pills in the media, but after seeing all this concern shilling I'm pretty calm now

>a leaf

The Gadaffis were hung out to dry after playing ball for so many years.

Did you? Name one example where you think he "flew off the handle".

You were taking notes like I was, right?

"It's true but false because we don't like it"

Except you're missing the part where he told an Ohio reporter that he only did it because he wants to move on, not because he actually believes it

He either called her Secretary Clinton or Mrs. Clinton. She only addressed him as Donald. Looked very bad for her.

No. Gary Johnson can.

AceRimmer
@AceRimmerTwitte
youtube.com/watch?v=EJAtMIhnKkI …

#gamergate #sadpuppies #bancheerleaders

>Now he will keep doing the same thing

Ya... No

Anyways this was planned just like The Clown lost the first debate. But he didn't lose it was a tie.

Dilbert is becoming too biased for me right now. Is he using hypnosis again?

I'm sorry but as a trump supporter I have to recognize the facts that he didn't do so well. Doesn't mean I hate him.

She was counting on insults to come back at her.
It didn't happen.

Don't think so but it would have been a MUCH more interesting race for sure

Do you fly so good?!

>every poll that disagrees with me was rigged by at most 300 people on Cred Forums
Oh you sad little CTR shill

Bahahahha
how many threads have you said that in so far today?

>10 posts by this id
>first 5 posts are concern shilling pretending to be a trump supporter
>gets called out
>then just starts calling people delusional
I almost miss when CTR was good.

This is extremely low energy shilling.

As I said earlier, debate ties favor Trump. Clinton is the one who badly needs to get people to actually want to vote for her, and a debate like this doesn't do that.

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/780778561846128640

HILLARY BTFO
UNCANNY VALLEY HILLARY

I'd love to get paid to do what I do for free, where do I sign up?

>implying that brony faggots would ever vote for a Republican and don't vote for whoever promises more rights to faggots
Nice try.

It wasn't a very good night for Trump, no, especially when he would start Rambling on, but Clinton did a lot of blabbing, lot of the same old talk that she has been talking for the past 30 years.

I do think Clinton did better overall (because fair "republican" Lester Holt didn't bother to ask her tough questions), I think Trump's best moments was when he called her out on shit, but he kept taking her stupid fucking bait (I can't believe he didn't mention the "deplorables" comment). I believe (and I hope) Trump will be more prepared for round 2 and 3.

You lying sack of shit.

Good Goy. Keep on being loyal to your masters.

It's so disappointing to see the board bend over to these tie-posters.

Ignoring doesn't work. Have to spam them out and make them seem ridiculous.

TRUMP WON BY ANY METRIC.

NO TIE.
NO "LITTLE BETTER"
NO "HILLARY IS MAD ABOUT THE TIE xD"

Trump won

TRUMP WON

>I'm sorry but as a trump supporter

wtf? no you are not, just give it up

lmao

epic win for the long cat XD

anonomass is leigon XD

Jim Webb would have 100% desu

Okay CTR

To be fair Cred Forums has like 10 to 20 million users

>real people
Yeah we're all fake beings on this sumatran basketball-tricks learning forum. Off yourself please, everyone knows your ID at this point. Not getting paid to day, user.

>I'm sorry but as a trump supporter

Many thanks America.

I've actually not come that far.
Only completed the raw write-up and I thought I'd share it so the statfags can have a field day with it making awesome graphs and galore.
I'm taking a little break at the moment ;_;

Trump is tweeting about the polls, write-ups, and giving thanks. Hillary... it's just more of the same.

>Trump is racist, sexist, liar, a big meanie, he is LITERALLY HITLER.

This image is just begging for a smug Pepe crying feels guy edit.

"Trump did terribly and this will sink his campaign"
Is not constructive criticism in any ways, it's trying to push a narrative.

> they should be like us alt-right nazi Trump supporters who encourage his self-destructive behavior
>alt-right nazi Trump supporters
When you tryin to subvert people but you're such a leftist faggot that you can't help but reveal yourself.

LMAO

this
they're just very shy so you end up with 100 people actually posting

Wanna bet?

It's not like he's going to drop the emails thing since it was brought up tonight

>>implying that brony faggots would ever vote for a Republican and don't vote for whoever promises more rights to faggots

That's literally the faggot behind Trump's "CTR". Stay asleep.

Trump needs to do his homework before the next debate. When Clinton hit him about calling women fat, he should've been firing back with her calling them whores that nobody would believe. When cyber-security came up, he should've been hitting her emails again. When he mentioned stamina and she got a cheer for bragging about taking part in a 12 hour interrogation or whatever, you need to be hitting her back for not being able to stand for 2 hours at a 9/11 memorial service.

>liberals not getting that temperament thing was a joke
wew
i remember something like this before
he's a fucking ex reality tv show star you fucking morons

This board has existed for 5 years and barely has 90 mill posts. Keep in mind we were litterally spammed to death.

>It's so disappointing to see the board bend over to these tie-posters.
It hasn't though. It's literally all CTR posters saying that.

The amount of CTR damage control is extremely telling. Hillary's campaign must be in a fucking panic.

Was MacArthur a good general?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Fuck off stop turning against fellow trump supporters we need to be unified.

He crossed the line. You can never attack women they're off limits, especially for their looks. Even if they're being paid for their looks.

Jim Webb would have taken all of the #NeverTrump voters PLUS the #BernieOrBust voters PLUS the democratic base. Trump would be stuck with the far end of the republican party.

Webb was also the most experienced candidate, with only Hillary coming close. He would have steamrolled Trump, although he severely lacks charisma and debating skills.

>Trump needs to do his homework before the next debate.

If Trump did homework he wouldn't have needed his father to buy him a degree.

Who will play him in the inevitable trilogy?

Kek, even on a forum full of kids trump still wins on a simple poll

How will CTR ever recover?

Is he saving his ammo for the next 2 debates?

Have people started blaming Russian bots for rigging the online polls yet?

>Rosie
>paid for her looks

>12 by this ctr
STOP GIVING HIM (YOU)s

Sure it is CTR

fuck off shill

kys, we can do without you

+0.05

They did obviously

d-did we win?

>#Trumwon is being boosted by buthurt liberals on twitter

>People going to work wont have time to check the trend and assume Trump won

ABSOLUTELY PERSAUSIVE

Go fuck yourself you litteral fucking retard, everyone knows your ID, just stop trying to shift over. You're no Trump supporter, and as I said already, you're not getting paid because of the catastrophic job you're doing right now. Leave this thread and never come back, thanks !

It doesn't matter, he's shooting blanks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_MacArthur#Protecting_the_Emperor

I think he was, but I wasn't there

An older Barron will play him

fucking Hillary and her rigged primary bullshit

The weight thing sounds bad in today's "body positive" environment, but she was a model.
Looking good is part of her contract. Hell, her weight and diet are probably part of her contract.
They'll reject it all out of hand because "muh healthy at every size".
He also said she was a bitch to work with, with a horrible attitude.
Wonder if they still have a copy of her contract? Probably not. And it probably doesn't matter.

your posts get more retarded by the minute

we won when the started

If you think Trump came out on top of the debate for ANY REASON then HE WON.

You don't have to add your cuckold explanation, or talk ABOUT TIES.

JUST WRITE "HE FUCKING WON" and be done with it.

Don't be a faggot little weasel.

Quick, grab my penis user.

We won the polls, and #Trumpwon is on twitter so...

>le drumpf
>yaaaas queen
>hillary won

Checks flags

>German
>Leaf

Why are they so fucking cucked, Cred Forums?

either way it doesnt matter

Trump was talking only to the Rust Belt last night

not the first debate, its long term strategy that counts

news.com.au/finance/markets/australian-dollar/australian-dollar-tipped-to-fall-if-donald-trump-is-elected-president/news-story/4ebd6e64d0c54102d94837f0a1302bbe
wtf i hate trump now

shewon? kek

#TrumpWon Oh my god the black sassy lady gifs on twitter right now are off the charts

He won then.

>Mr Drumpf: Why did you say you like people who weren't captured? Why did you steal money from a charity to buy a painting of yourself? Why are you Hitler?
T. Concerned citizen

That too was a success.

Thanks for giving me ammo to turn my whole family pro-Trump you piece of shit. That CTR money sure is going to good use.

If my time-taking is correct

Moderator: 09:46
Hillary: 41:49
Trump: 45:09

But not sure if total times are as telling. Number of times Moderator cut Trump of or asked followup etc. is more skewed.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

NEW SCOTT ADAMS BLOG

wtf i love gary now
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

In all fairness to leafs, most public proxies are canadian for some reason

>talking about herself in 3rd person

i shiggied

>I know who could play hillary

lower dollar is good for us dummy

P R O J E C T F E A R

>Liberal snark is causing #TrumpWon to trend worldwide

Edgy newfag head go to leddit now we're trying to have an intelligent discussion

I don't use twitter. Never been interested in 140 chars - too limited.

But I signed up and made a total of 2 tweets ( the only 2 tweets I've ever made in my life ).

Today I go back in to look at this, and I see that my account was suspended for really tame tweets.

Fuck twitter. Why would anyone use it? Completely useless.

NEW THREAD

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

MIGRATE LEGALLY

Forgot pic

Honestly don't think his performance will really affect him. He started off strong and Hillary looked like she was choking but when it came to the specifics he had nothing to say. Most online polls have him way ahead as the winner last night and I doubt a single one of his supporters changed sides. The are more concerned with his point that career politicians have ruined America. If he doesn't drop more than 5% in the polls he will be our next president, it's over.

>call some girl fat
>"oh my god how could this man ever be president, literally hitler"

>Liberals are helping push the idea that Trumpwon on the persuasion level

Though Trump talked much more. Post it in the next thread, and it will surely get more exposure

sniff sniff it'll take millions of dollars to convert Cred Forums sniff sniff

youtube.com/watch?v=-zGpcbWqGE0

>we're trying to have an intelligent discussion
that's why you need to leave with your nonsensical shit

It's only a defeat if you look at it like a defeat.
In all honesty, I liked the debate, he did what he had to do: look calm and collected while Clinton just looked like a smug cunt.
He had a couple of gaffes, but he wormed out of those nicely.
I actually liked it when he said "You spent your entire adult life fighting ISIS", because thanks to it I can bring some serious redpills about Islamic Terrorism
Overall, I think he won. And to the people who treat it like a defeat... well, they shouldn't.
Can't wait for the second debate.

That still implies that liberal brony-faggots (who are most definitely pro-LGBTQLMNOPXYZ, pro-femism, pro-muslim, pro-BLM, etc) would ever shill for Trump (rather than Hillary). And that implication implies that Trump's CTR "thing" isn't just a red herring to make people forget about the ACTUAL Correct The Record that is an actual Superpac that verifiably exists, rather than something some VR headset maker (who got bought out by Facebook, who is definitely pro-establishment) says he's behind. When I see the kind of evidence for this that we see for CTR, then I will admit I was wrong.

>Stay asleep.
I think you're stuck in a dream within a dream and you just think you're awake, user.
That's why you should always bring a token so you will know if you're in the dream.

If Trumps win will he create the first real life Pepe?

>Trump tweets: Thank you everyone for saying we won! MAGA!
>Hillary tweets: TRUMP CALLED A MODEL FAT IN THE 90'S!

Obviously if Trump was racist towards black people then they wouldn't be allowed in the club.
Checkmate kill your self

he won, it was more important to appear as good as clinton than overwhelm her completely with counter points. He looked more genuine, passionnate and honest.

I'll put it in longer paste lifreime. Clicked 1 hour lifetime for some reason.

He didn't forget why would he bring up Benghazi in the first debate? He got Hillary to blow her load in the first night and didn't use half his ammo

L-lewd user

Awoooovement!

lol @ buttblasted shills

Holy shit thank you for sharing this. Made my morning

To not expect Trump on top means you haven't been keeping up. Trump always wins in the end. Remember its always darkest befor the Don.

>Hillary went over 2 mins multiple times and was never warned like trump

Sounds about right.