Ok Cred Forums red pill me on global warming. I'm talking infographs, research papers...

Ok Cred Forums red pill me on global warming. I'm talking infographs, research papers, anything you got to convince me global warming isn't real. Please give your sources

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a meme

>'m talking infographs, research papers, anything you got to convince me global warming isn't real.

That's not how it works. The onus is on those who make the claim that the Earth is warming as a result of human action to prove the claim. Saying "97% scientists agree" is not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

here's the only image you need to understand global warming. If you don't know what the fuck you're looking at, google it until you're not a moron.

The concept of Global warming was created by the Chinese to make American manufacturers less competitive.

Half moron here.
That graph says manmade climate change is quite real right?

>9 minutes of the zodiac killer arguing with numbers

well here's one that shows that the increase of CO2 in our atmosphere is not natural.

Source: climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/carbon-dioxide/

Here's the redpill:

Whenever politicians push something that is seemingly completely altruistic, they have a hidden agenda.

No politician cares what the world looks like in 100 years, whether Africans will have trouble growing crops or whatever else.

On the other hand, they do care about the real-world applications of "global warming": Banks make billions by trading climate certificates. Climate protocols can be used to slow foreign economies down. Certain companies benefit immensely from the shifts in energy politics. And so on.

If you think politicians are happily letting entire species go extinct, kill off the last bit of rainforest, bomb entire nations back into the stoneage for the sake of a better oil pipeline but they suddenly find their conscience when it comes to the world being 1 degree warmer, then you're a fucking idiot.

and here's the unnatural hike in global temperature that's happening.

here's the pure numbers if you want:
climate.nasa.gov/system/internal_resources/details/original/647_Global_Temperature_Data_File.txt
I don't get how this shit is up for debate.

Global warming is real.

But the greenhouse effect is retard "science"

The actual cause is atmospheric moisture anomalies caused by modern agricultural practices.

Only retards believe otherwise.

This

Dems will claim this is a global crisis of apocalyptic proportions but then not mention it until campaign time. You can tell they don't believe it, to them it's only a polarization tool.

Dude, if politicians actually cared about the environment they would have already take precautions. The whole world is clued in to the fact that it's already irreversible and we're about to hit the point of "shit will be abso-positively fucked" if we don't curb our emissions by yesterday.

They really don't give that much of a fuck. Politicians are motivated by money? Yes. Climate change has money to be won? No.

You don't like politicians, I get it.
But don't you agree reducing car usage (in favor of less dangerous/polluting transportation) in crowded cities wouldn't really be a bad thing?

I have a really hard time understanding what you're trying to say.

Why do YOU think politicians are pushing this issue then?

Also
> Climate change has money to be won? No.
Here you're plain wrong, I gave examples of it too. Look up certificate trade scandals, look up how much money was involved in the Solyndra scandal, etc. etc.

Because that "spike" is completely minor in the grand scheme of things.

>l8 September
>101° Fahrenheit

Basically both of these posts.

Politicians use it as an excuse to expand government, you are a retard if you fall for that.

But you're also a retard if you don't want cleaner cities with improved accessibility that don't require you to pay the automotive Jew just to get around.

If you hold either of these views exclusively you are a retard, and if you hold neither of these views at all you're a retard.

Yes I know there is SOME money to be won, but not enough.

>Why do YOU think politicians are pushing this issue then?

Similar to you. Just that it's real and they don't care. They definitely use it as a tool to win over Dems, they might even believe that it exists. But to try and actually do anything about it is just wasting time in office. Thats why Obama is using his final moments to sign us into environmental agreements that he refused to sign last year, he's got nobody left he has to kowtow to.

>climate is an adaptive complex system
>science cannot accurately model adaptive complex systems

Of course I'd agree that that's a good thing. Saving energy and emissions where possible is always a good thing.

What I object to is using no-brainers like that to push completely different issues by connecting these two in the minds of people.

You get people to agree that yes, in theory it's better to use solar energy than fossile energy - and suddenly, you have huge subsidiy programs for people who are, miraculously, close to the politicians; you have an industry that uses chemicals and resource exploitation in a far more destructive way than the old one, and so on.

We've already done the super hip and trendy switch to renewable energies in Germany. The effect is that thousands of people lost their jobs, energy costs are up 30%, new taxes had to be made up, and the system isn't even working.

All because people vote with their feelies and politicians manage to sell this crap by throwing it all in one pot.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385

This is enough evidence for me

Basically nobody actually wins when the politicians get their own way.

Global warming is the idea that humans are the direct cause of "climate change". The idea that we pump enough shit into our atmosphere to cause a change in temperature, seasons etc.

"Climate change" is a real thing. Our earth isn't a static ball. It does its own thing and does react to what we do to it. Pumping all sorts of shit into the atmosphere is going to have some effect. How much effect? Thats where most people lose their minds.

Some people will tell you we've already gone to far, the world is doomed. Another group will repeat that every year is the tipping point since 2000.

Theres really no reason to worry about it either way. You recycling a bit more or buying a hybrid car aren't going to save the earth.

>The greenhouse effect isn't real

Nigga what?

First, source?

Second, you missed the part about massive amounts of CO2 though. CO2 doesn't only have impact on temperature.

>Ocean becomes more acidic
>Coral reefs get fucked
>Phytoplankton that produce TWO FUCKIN THIRDS of the air you breath get their productivity cut in half or more
>Less CO2 is processed
>Ocean becomes more acidic
>Less CO2 gets processed
>ect
>Meanwhile fish populations start doing weird shit and now the 20% of the population that rely on fish for food start throwing shit at other countries because they're starving

What amazes me is that people here blindly believe studies and infographs when they've seen the kind of studies that come out of universities at the moment.

Somebody post the study where they show with a graph how radicalism is rising amoung the alt-right, using measurements like how many Pepes are being posted.

>Meanwhile fish populations start doing weird shit and now the 20% of the population that rely on fish for food start throwing shit at other countries because they're starving

US is a net food exporter with massive underused capacity. I see this as a good thing.

Kek. :(

I don't believe them, m8. For what it's worth...

Brainwashed. You can see the effects of the brainwashing in the anger they express when their understanding is so much as questioned.

And there's no compromise. It's not about the environment. Hell, I'm a fucking an-prim at heart. I care about the environment more than most of these brainwashed retards.

I just feel focusing on areas where there is room for debate (whether or not they claim there is, but the fact that it's being debated suggests otherwise) instead of focusing on clear areas where you can make improvements;

I.e. fines for improper toxic waste disposal, improved environmental oversight in the mining industry, improved public transportation, exiling all Jews, etc.

You can agree with all of that, but as soon as you question the narrative they've been taught, woowee son. They don't actually care about the environment. They care about defending their narrative, defending their political power.

They are just as bad as the politicians they worship. I want to see real fucking environmental protection. Not a bunch of faggy college students being paid billions of dollars every year to perform the exact same mathematical analysis over and over again it doesn't fucking solve anything.

But again, these people don't care about solutions; they care about having an "Easy button" to hold on to political power indefinitely, and solving problems doesn't do that.

Oh also, lets put aside the global warming aspect of climate change again. Human caused destruction of animal habitats is going to FUCK us in the ASS within our lifetime. I did a research paper on this kind of shit a couple years ago

Source: Worm, B. Science, Nov. 3, 2006; vol 314: pp 787-790.

Worm found that at current fishing rates (circ. 2006), the oceans could easily be DEVOID of fish by 2050, fucking gone. No fishes. Guess what's been happening since then? Lots of regulations and introduction of fishing practices that don't hurt production for fishing companies and still allow for fish populations to expand towards their natural population size rather than shrink. But many countries don't regulate and there are people who just simply don't give a care to follow new rules so they fish even more now than they did before because they wanna catch the fish that the other guys who follow the rules arent.

Since 2006 overfishing has not declined and the fish population has continued to get fucked.

Manmade climate change, doesn't just come from your Hummer, my man.

se

Again, these people don't care about solving actual problems. They care about defending a narrative that says "okay you get god mode all the time, politically"

Because there's a ton of problems that are right in front of our eyes, that can be solved with the swoosh of a pen, but nobody ever bothers. And if you suggest focusing on them instead they'll explode in your face. And that fucking says it all.

Fake environmentalists. And "Climate Change™" is a vapid, vogue, vortex of opportunity for people to act like they give a fuck about the environment while giving themselves a pat on the back pretending they care about the environment.

Oh, word. Doesn't mean it should be given up on though.

This has nothing to do with climate change though. I don't think anyone questions that we can't have unlimited fishing. Even if you don't care about the environment, there is an economic incentive not to destroy your source of income in the long term for a short term gain. This is true regardless of climate change.