Is this real?

Is this real?

Was his loss on purpose, for some greater reason beyond our understanding?

Is Trump really a chessmaster? He seemed like he didn't use any of his big guns and held back.

So far everything he's done has been 7D Mongolian Mahjong do I don't see why this debate would be any different

Trump won though

If you're capable of looking past (((CNN)))'s biased polls

He should edge it and blow his load at the last debate

2D shilling

Negative trump statement wrapped up in a Positive trump statement, attempting to cement the first assertion as true

You're so fucking delusional.

I was actually looking forward to Trump winning so I could troll the ever-living fuck out of SJWs. Now I'll have to wait until Hillary wins the election to troll Cred Forums. And even then, some of you fucking schizos may be arguing that Trump actually won in reality, and that you've all been plugged into the matrix by the jewspiracy.

this
thanks for correcting the record

Chess Grandmaster:

>Dominate start of debate when people are actually watching
>Most people get bored after 30 min or so, switch TV back to football.
>Start losing debate on purpose.
>Next day people who only saw Trump dominate turn on the news and hear how he got crushed.
> "wtf?" they think
>Further cement idea that media and their criticisms of Trump cannot be trusted.
>Vote Trump.

You're welcome you delusional piece of shit.

But he even said himself he could say some shit about the Clinton family and their scandals

Or the under-the-table deals with ISIS

Or the emails, or health

He could have used so much, and I'd like to think a few of the non-normie faggots who understand social engineering and dialecticism could see Trump indeed held back, especially knowing we all the same dirt on Hillary.

its like you havent been following the whole campaign. First debates he gets a feel for his opponant, middle debates he drops some hard facts/insults/truths then on the final debates he unloads on his opponant and destroys them. Trump now knows just how bias these debates will be and shall plan accordingly.

lol why would he need to 'get a feel for his opponant (sic)'?

He could have just watched any of her previous debates

your rationalization is at mega-tard level, canucky

>There's people who believe this

Did you even watch the debate? Wait don't answer that. You obviously didn't because CTR doesn't care if you do or not.

>implying he lost

People deploy different strategies against different opponents you retard. Her debates against Bernie and Obama wont tell you jack about how she would debate Trump.

Because candidates operate differently in debates. Pay attention and stop throwing useless insults. im on your side, unless of course you are nothing more than a ctr shill, in which case i have to ask. Is the money worth knowing you are basically scum working for argueably the scum of the eath? is it?

>its like you havent been following the whole campaign

I really haven't Leaf. This is the first time I saw Trump debate, aside from the meme clips of him crushing Jeb.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who saw for the first time how Trump debates yesterday, and can see he held back and purposefully rambled. He didn't "lose" either, I was just memeing when I started the OP

It's a probing attack, he's getting a handle on her debate style under her current guidance. Also he isn't going to expend all his heavy ammunition on the first debate. Think about the Hillary scandals he mentioned, then think about the ones he didn't mention.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

Can you really play chess on these 3d 4d boards?