JUST

>be me
>half Japanese half French from Bretagne
>lose at the genetic lottery
>yellow skin, extremely hairy, normal eyes
>look Arab as fuck
>everyone here mistakes me for a Algerian or something..

At least your not pure Denosovian.

Leave europe, you don't belong there.

What were your parents thinking? I hate racemixing retards.

>half japaryan half french
>lose at the genetic lottery
'no'

>be me
>half finngol, part jew and part slav
>thick brown hair and dark brown eyes
>tengri as fuck

>extremely hairy
Wut? I thought japanese were hairless.

Would you consider yourself a supreme gentleman?

I was born there, why should I leave?

>that pig was born in a stable, why should it leave?

He is half french.

Half spic half anglo myself. 100% human genetic failure. The reason why I wont kill myself is because my mom got cancer and I don't want to completely kill her.

So you fit in perfectly in France?

In Paris yes, no joke.

You need to kill her, your dad, your siblings and then yourself to save the white gene pool and get rid of whoever fucked whoever to turn you into a mulatto

So your "french" mother or father8depending on who is japanese and who is "french" is probably from Algeria or something. And your "japanese" parent is probably half him/herself.

Hapas are the worst genetic combination.

>the Arab Spring ethnic cleansing begins
>oh shit, they're coming for my street
>quickly wrap a tower around my head, grab a kitchen knife and go outside yelling ALLAHU AHKBAR
>oh shit, oh shit, oh shit here come dat terrorist
>he hands me an AR17 "Cenk" rifle
>shoot all the darkies
>they hand me several women way out of my league as loot

Everything went better than expected

Just get sterilized and make yourself useful to someone somehow. Even cleaning up streets is good, maybe do some volunteer work or some shit if you can't get paid work.

Not a mulatto but not too different from them by apples and oranges. White gene pool already damaged anyways by 0.001% thanks to my father. Killing the contaminant and solution lurked in my mind for a very long time. I figured a throat slash would be the quickest way to deal with the problem. Killing my father would be the hardest imo, very attractive man with blonde hair and grey eyes. Maybe he can live and try to breed the right way?

Don't worry about me. You should be more concerned about the full bred bulls fucking your sister. I won't be around long enough to see the delight on that negro's face.

My family hates negros since my autistic uncle married one and she beat him so hard he lost the use of one of his arms.

You seem dead from the inside, stay strong brother!

Hard to stay strong when you're racially mixed. This website ain't for us, man. We have no business being here. On the day of the rope, we're both goners regardless of our status on being red pilled. Nobody gives a fuck about us. Now I know the dilemma of how it feels to be black. God forsaken them and us. Take your own advice, friend, because I'm eating a knife before the week ends.