Pundits react: Clinton won first debate in a landslide

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/297959-pundits-weigh-in-clinton-won-first-debate
At least I hope that Mrs. President will expand US sanctions on filthy Russians.

>implying pundits' opinions matter.

>posting anything regarding hillary
you're just gonna get called a shill by delusional niggers

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>pundits
into the trash they go

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

More like Trump's anus got destroyed by her YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE strap-on

>le jewish brackets xD

Of course they don't, but no one seems to care about the internet polls in the media. Everybody says that Trump lost the debates (although I actually support him). Anyway, we will see the whole picture when the first polls will be published on Thursday.

Not an argument. Hillary lost. Its a fact.

shill
t.white person

>polls showing Trump won because they were brigraded by Cred Forums and /r/The_Dingus

Hmmmm.....this really made me think....fuck...I have never thought so hard in my life....

wtf i love Trump now

Not an argument. There are almost 1 million votes on Times poll, but the problem is that it isn't covered by the media. Instead they all say that Trump lost, and that conclusion is based on the opinions of the pundits.

Even Bernouts said that CNN was biased for Hillary.

I wonder why you """""""leftist intellectuals""""""" are such obedient DNC lapdogs.

And my opinion.

Trump made me c r i n g e so hard at the debate last night. He fucking spaghettied all over the place.

>be me
>a guy who voted for Kasich and plans to vote for Johnson
>somehow I'm a leftist intellectual

Wow, I know that the GOP is purist as fuck, but this really takes the cake.

>Pundits

lol opinion discarded

>the polls are rigggggged

>Voted for the most leftist gop candidate
>Will vote for the most leftest libertarian ever

Wow you totally arent a leftist at all

centrist =! leftist

I'm pretty sure the guy who calls for massive tarrifs is a bigger leftist than Kasich.

>Kasich
Literally funded by Soros. He gave speeches attacking Trump just a few weeks ago. I guess he wants Ohio to go to Hillary.

>Johnson
Because wide open borders will lead to Mexicans voting for capitalism, right? LMAO. A future with open borders is one where the US becomes Venezuela 2.0.

I think she will be a great President.
Considering her husband was one of the best Presidents in history, that is possible.

>A future with open borders is one where the US becomes Venezuela 2.0.

That's a good thing

>Pundit

MFW

>America decides Trump is victor
>elites decide Clinton is victor

This is going to end badly, for them.

Me too,Fuck Russia. It's basically a white supremacist nation.

Makes you think doesn't it user.

Have you not been paying attention to the news coming out of Venezuela, retard?

>Venezuela is a good thing

What the fuck?

Wow you sure corrected the record about yourself on that one, here's a (you) enjoy the 30 cents you fucking savage.

There was a Russian in another thread arguing otherwise. Russia is 20% Muslim, and it's full of Mongoloids as well. Putin's official policy is multi-ethnicism, and he gives aid and military support to Assad.

>pundits
Okay

I think he's outed himself as a leftist pretending to be "le sensible moderate". It's a tactic to try and make their bullshit more appealing.

That is very questionable. Bill's success was partially due to the boom of the internet and computer technologies. It had nothing to do with his policies. I think that a lot of people feel nostalgic about the 90s, but they fail to realize that they will get another Obama's term if Hillary is elected, not another Bill's term.

They also forget that Republicans controlled Congress and the budget during Bill's Presidency.

Plebs think the President does everything, when the Executive Branch is responsible for maybe 20% of Federal policy, at most.

>Ethnic Russians will be a fucking minority in Moscow by 2020.
>Putin is pro-Islamic.
>There are strict "hate speech laws"
>White nationalistic movement is highly disavowed in Moscow.
>The majority of old people are fucking commies and a lot of young folks tend to be liberal cucks.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

Oh come on. I'm on Donald's side, I think Clinton is the worst thing that can happen to the world. But he wasn't good. So many easy counter opportunities... And he brings up Rosie O'Donnel. He asks for her DELETED emails in return for his tax records instead of her wall st. speeches. He rambles about stamina instead of simply saying that his attacks on her "unpresidential look" had absolutely nothing to do with her gender. He was unprepared and Clinton worked like a robot.

Thanks to the pundits for correcting the record. Did they get their Yalung points from the Clinton captain