Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/with_replies
periscope.tv/w/1mnGeYdyEAEGX
youtube.com/watch?v=I3BQGwESVbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beats me.

Kek works in mysterious ways

Trump will lose the election. Kek wills it.

Faggot.

I tend to agree. If u scored the debate like a prize fight Hillary won 5-4 (1-2,1-2,3-0). That's irrelevant though because all trump had to do was meet a low bar of expectation and he did

5D chess by Trump, I like it

You aren't British. Fuck off.

He means that the debate was completely irrelevant to the outcome of the election, and even the debate itself is completely irrelevant to what people think. People tuning in, undecided, and even maybe Hillary voters, expected to see a comically maniacal racist, sexist, whateverist rant and rave, but they saw something different. He didn't have Hillary's professional demeanor, or clearly-rehearsed soundbites, but what he did have was enough composure, charm and sense to suggest to people that maybe he wasn't that bad. He did one better by pushing a few points through that would really resonate with people, namely NAFTA, TPP and the email scandal. Though Hillary got the easy questions, gave the easy answers and by all objective standards adhered more steadily to a traditional standard of debate decorum, she failed to get one thing: the love and admiration of the people.

At least link it you cunt.
blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate

I agree with most of it, but I don't think Hillary looked that unhealthy, But she was visibly on amphetamines.
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/with_replies

Exactly what he said OP. Hillary won the debate, but no one who wasn't in her camp already switched sides. Fence sitters saw a calmer Trump and that will reel them in.

Australia, you are cool people. Especially since you like sailboats as much as I do.

Its too bad I can't trade you with Canada as a neighbor.

Okay, this makes somewhat sense. Any predictions for the next two debates?

>no dubs

be gone false prophet

more of the same

>almost all text highlighted
thanks for the timesaver

I bet you voted stay

OH SHIT

GETTING NASTY TODAY

Asuka a shit, Misato a best.

I feel the same about New Zealand.

The way I see it, it's going to be pretty much the same. The problem for Clinton is that she has everything to lose and almost nothing to gain: the longer she bears Donald's scrutiny on TPP, NAFTA, the emails, Benghazi and the Clinton Foundation, the worse she will fare. For Trump it's the opposite; I don't think there's anything Donald can do or Hillary can say that will deter people switching to Trump at this point, after everything that the media has said. The debates will favor Trump for these reasons, and there's nothing the media or Hillary can do about it.

This is a well thought out and articulated post. You are not following the national standard cunt.

Is it me or public figures give less of a fuck by the day ?

Shots fucking fired
Damn

Get fucked you yobbo cunt or I'll smash a fucken glass over your poof head

Rekt.

I'll fuckin dust you out the front of any pub cunt.

Periscope is live

destroyed. I bet this dumb cunt chuckled at Dilbert and thought it was cute until it conflicted with her fee-fees. What a fucking waste of space, he was too lenient on her.

>You are not following the national standard cunt.

Considering Cred Forums is currently basting in CTR runoff right now, the only way to shitpost is to post on topic, and with sound reasoning.

>In fact, he's the cuntiest cunt ever.

Anypub anytime you drongo. Derro fuckwit.

yeah basically hillary is going along with the standard line of bullshit to get elected but by now we know its just standard lies every president uses

Halls Creek Pub in 15 minutes, walk past pic related and I'll show you how to shitpost.

You cheeky cunt, there's a four-ex sign reflected in the monkey puddle, you're a fucking bananabender in disguise.

>Uses sloshed abbo passed out in a puddle as a landmark

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened regularly in Wallabyland.

>imblying we cant import all the aussies into canada and kidnap leaf to deport to that little prison island while they are in a syrup induced stupor

>imblying we wouldn't save millions on building the second wall if we managed to pull it off

People die if they are killed

Pretty interesting observation.
This guy is a Trump supporter right? Or did he just say that Trump would definitely win the election.

Scott said Trump would win by landslide 12 months ago. And he has officially endorsed Trump.

Hmmmm.... that would be a good idea.

Most of the land is Australia is useless, unlike in Canada. It would be a good switch.

>Fee-fees

I don't think it would be fair to the aussies, but having the mapleniggers eaten by cunt wildlife, that's tempting.

I see, thx m8

Buy my book goyim I am one of you

get on periscope, fags, its comfy.

>No dubs
Kek doesn't will it, you false prophet. BE GONE

Your mom and family will be rapeugee victims.

savage

Companies are figuring out SJWs aren't powerful enough to take them down and its there own pussy corporate knee-jerk reaction giving them power. Creator-controlled people are the first to figure this out and its slowly being realized.

Scott calling Hillary a drunk

He's partly right.
Hillary had a lot of solid points besides the pandering.
The problem is she's already unsalvagable. Added tot hat the fact that she's less charismatic and has a bad campaign strategy and Trump takes away the election.

But that also win. You don't want your enemies to win.

There is two debates left. The Clinton campaign is out of ammunition.

Means he doesn't know enough about politics to remember what they said about them, but buzzwords will stick forever.

Mr Dilbert is all about persuasion and Trumps mindgames. All the memes and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3BQGwESVbU

I like his perspective on all of this.

lol, way to miss dem sacreds by one digit cucklord.

Yuh fucking Yankee ill curb stump ur nan cunt. Fight me or ill choke er wif my doona.