It's over

We fought hard.
We tried but it didn't work.

KEK has abandoned us.
CTR has completely over ran out little containment board we called home.

Let's reminisce about better times.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.de/s83227a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off shill Kek wills Trump into presidency check it

Wait.. You actually call this place home?
Dude.. Are you new or something?
Cred Forums is just a dummy target tanking shills for the real ops board..

And what do you mean abandoned us?
Colorado is +1 Trump according to CNN..

Member when Hillary collapsed

Don't give up, user. There is still a war to be fought.

It's hard to keep your head up today. But you right.

fuck you, check these mad digits

Praise kek!

Apparently it was a draw? I think he did bad too but quit fucking shilling and MAGA on nigger

MAGA LADS
MAGA

PRAISE KEK

HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US

It's just shills all the way down.

Rolle

Perhaps now you realize the folly of worshiping a false God. This world belongs to us.

No I'm going to MAGA on.
I just feel in my heart of hearts Trump fell into Hillarys traps last night.

KEK needs blood or something.

Fuck off stupid cow, go find some poo in loo's to worship you

Fuck off, shill.

LOL U TK HIM 2D BAR???

strawpoll.de/s83227a

Fuck of faggot. We do it for the lulz. Taking down the (((establishment)))) is just a pleasant side effect.

>Giving into CTR and shitposting leafs

We deserve to lose if that is the case.

I'm saving that Pepe nigger.

If digits double Shillary will have a stroke before the elections. If not Trump loses it.

Feeling generous today, here's your (you)

I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

CTR = mercs. They don't really care.

They'll shill for Hillary, take the PAC money.

She'll lose. Her misdoings are indefensible. CTR will disband. People behind it will form another group for the next DNC candidate or look for GOP clients.

This is your worst attempt yet, CTR.

Yesterday was a draw, because CTR, Hillary and everyone on their side wanted Trump to explode on stage.

We wanted Clinton to collapse.

Nobody expected Trump to blow us away with his Policies, and Trump actually did a good "Job" talking to the average american about bringing back more Jobs, it actually makes sense.

Do you think your Average American sees a future in "Clean Energy" ???

We didn't lose shit.

>have you any parting words?
KEK WUZ ERE

Ok lets do this

Fucking wrecked.

Get out CTR

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

CTR is so fucking boring and predictable.

It works well on other sites and platforms, but here it has very little effect. Cred Forums Cred Forums duty is given to their best fighters and they are paid the highest. They use different tactics

>playing retarded
>pretending to be of average intelligence
>or using full brain faculties and their best "info" or even info.

Do not under estimate them, we need to continue our relentless defense here.

>a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.

I didn't see what you describe, can you highlight because all I could think of was her and Janet Reno burning children to death on Molech's day

>Do you think your Average American sees a future in "Clean Energy" ???

pitched by a Saudi petrochemical puppet no less

"Trump supporters aren't judging him by traditional standards. They have heard establishment politicians over-promise and under-deliver for so long that they crave something different."

From CNN themselves. The Media knows that Hillary is not going to Make America great again, and all she's going to do throw us another 5 Trillion in Debt, and we will continue to lose jobs to China. China will continue to steal our products, and small businesses in America will continue to fail.

Trump has a Glimmer of Hope about him, to make some real change. He's not a Politician, we don't expect him to win a Debate like one.

However, just like Reagan got a free pass on his first debate, we are also hoping Trump turns the next two around. He just needs to WIN the last debate to Win the Election.

If he continues on the "Uneducated" and "Poorly researched" path we will see Hillary Win, so it's not over yet. Look at your Past to see the Future Young user.

Get back in here maggot

we've still got a fight ahead of us

>He just needs to WIN the last debate to Win the Election.

he could lose all 3 debates and win the election, the core group of voters don't even watch the debates

Ignore CTR shill tactics.

KEK works in mysterious way.

Wrong.

Jew shit ain't gonna last forever...