Does anyone here actually remember anything Hillary said last night?

Does anyone here actually remember anything Hillary said last night?

I remember everything Trump said, but all I remember about Hillary was her wearing a goofy smile while she was getting torn into.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope because shes a shill giving shill answers that weve all heard a million times before

But hey we cant discuss important things and rather address why in the 70s trump got arrested for jay walking

She said that women ahould be paid better than men for the same work, and revealed her gun grabber powerlevel

I love how her argument was: "stop and frisk is unconstitutional (because muh racism), so we need to get rid of the second amendment and grab everyone's guns".

The hypocrisy was flooring.

I remember her dodging numerous questions, and going

>lol sorry boys my mistake for the emails lol

I remember Hillary asking what Trump is hiding by refusing to release his taxes.

And you can bet the rest of America did too.

Yes
She slammed Trump for a quote "Women only deserve to be payed as much as a man when they do as much work as a man" I always thought she was pro equal pay for equal work

>I love how her argument was: "stop and frisk is unconstitutional (because muh racism), so we need to get rid of the second amendment and grab everyone's guns".

1. Hey stupid, it is unconstitutional to stop people on the street and strip-search them. Google "probable cause" shit-for-brains.
2. Hillary said get guns away from people who aren't allowed to have them. Not the paranoid-delusional fantasy you idiots have been crying about since before Obama took office.

Nobody is asking this because nobody except shills care about a man's private earnings and spendings.

Post your tax returns, then we'll talk.

Hillary was hoping that Trump would break himself down in front of her against hard questions by a planted moderator and then she could sweep up the pieces.

To some degree she was effective, but there is now a backswing against her where there will be more pressure on the next moderator to go after her record and her recent legal troubles.

Trump can sweep up the pieces much better than her and once hillary gets upset she won't be able to adequately handle the debate.

I remember her telling Donald to release his emails and TLE telling her he will as soon as she releases 33,000 emails. I could almost hear her saying "shit" through gritted teeth and that completely false smile she had plastered on her face.
I think it was all part of her ploy though, like she had been told to let the Don do all of the talking because as long as she remains quiet she can't blow her own face off.

>tfw she dropped the "I planned to be President" meme and looked for the cheers in the crowd
>tfw even her own shills didn't respond

When's the next one? Last night was too top kek.

Didn't she at one point say something like black neighborhoods are not that bad?

I can't understand her because she isn't saying anything. Just mind trick buzz words.

Thank you for correcting the record. Also get your blood pressure checked.

>tfw she dropped the "I planned to be President" meme and looked for the cheers in the crowd
Becoming president requires you to drop catchy oneliners

Oh no, I get that, the point is that no one cared.

1. It's also illegal for hood rats to carry unlicensed weapons, and yet they do that too. And security people will frisk you everywhere, at the airport, at nightclubs. Cry me a river, dumbass, it's not a hate crime to pat down a nigger gangster, but it could end up saving a life.

2. You are an idiot to believe this. Hillary won't get guns away from anyone except the law-abiding public by putting in yet more ineffective legislation to remove assault pistols or whatever nonsense next; just like President Chimp.

Sure. I only watched a bit, but, her dad was a tailor or something and just kept on silk screening, the middle class, the middle class the middle class. She's spoken to the people that T-man has stiffed. Like the architect in the audience tonight. etc etc
Trump opened with chinachinachina and mexico.

They both looked like cretins. She looked like a desiccated calculating shrew and he looked like Toad from Wind in the Willows.

3 3 0 0 0
3E
0_M
0___A
0_____I
_______L
________S

>EXCUSE ME, HILLARY

I care, but it's pure speculation until i see evidence of something

I have already seen evidence of mountains of corruption in clintons emails

I only remember her saying the top % has to pay more for no reason

>Does anyone here actually remember anything Hillary said last night?

sure. she discussed many important issues, unlike trump.

But one that resonated with me is that she will work to reform the judicial system that disproportionately incarcerates african american males, and she will work to provide training for law enforcement so that they try to de-escalate situations instead of getting excited and making bad judgements. the recent tragedies in charlotte and tulsa will lead many in all communities to vote for her in november.

Trump had my jaw on the floor when he said he would simply stop-and-frisk more youths to reduce crime.

>And security people will frisk you everywhere, at the airport, at nightclub
Do you know the difference between a public and private space?

retard

>it is unconstitutional to stop people on the street and strip-search them. Google "probable cause" shit-for-brains.

it's worked pretty good in NYC to stop violent crimes though

Not wanting to pay directly into the pockets of lazy bureacrats is hardly considered reprehensible by the average American. Resisting a system of what can only be called exploitation is a situation most people can empathize with. Hatred of taxes easily makes Trump more relatable, if anything.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Meant for

>Do you know the difference between a public and private space?

so what do you like better? cops frisking people or soldiers with rifles in the local train station, I know I'd rather had cops frisking people so long as their assumptions are accurate on average, they are supposed to protect the citizenry, not collect taxes

Hey dumbass, if you're going to shift your proxy in order to shill for a braindead old hag, you should also change your posting style so it's not so obvious.

-t. Cred Forums pro

>Thanks for correcting the record!

that's really hurtful you know.

I don't remember anything about her economy plans besides the buzzwords of trickle down and saying close tax loopholes, which Obama said and still hasn't done or that bill had a great economy but overlooks that he went after banks for not giving more home loans to blacks which was a big factor to the mortgage crisis and overlooked the fact that some boom cycles are independent of government.

Also her like that Trump is evil for wanting to pay women the same when they do the same work as a man.

She was just buzzwords all night.

All airports that commercial airliners go through, and TSA is involved in, are public property, owned by the government

>reform the judicial system that disproportionately incarcerates african american males
For crimes they committed?

So how will she do that? By letting robbers go free?

Lol, typical dem pandering with rehearsed feel-good lines that mean nothing.

Also, nobody on Cred Forums talks like this.

Holy shit, what is with all the shills?

>it all runs off him like water off a raincoat

She called all white people racists.

She plugged her book.

>tfw she literally and unironically admitted that people's physical safety and life is worth less than the perceived hurt feelings of literal subhumans

Enoch was right.

She said something was spicy then started shaking.

i remember that part about his taxes and her emails, it was pretty sweet watching hillary wilt under the heat

I vaguely remember something about muh systemic racism, muh sexism, etc. Trump licked niggers too much as well, I think.

stop and frisk saved a lot of lives in NYC, sure it hurt a lot of feelings, but only leftists care more about muh ego then another persons life.

I remember he shilling her website for fact checking
as if even the most hardcore liberal wouldn't know how biased that would be

>but call him a shill and you will be astonishes how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back

>I've been found out

>Hillary makes claim
>Trump refutes it
>Hillary smiles like a corpse who's lips have pulled back, revealing portions of her skull while she yells "GO ONLINE AND FACT CHECK IT!"

The average voter isn't fact checking shit. The thing they likely took from this debate is "Hillary has been in the government for 30 years and hasn't done anything." You don't need to go online to know Hillary has been in the government all these years and no matter what she says, she doesn't have an argument against Trump saying she only started changing her plans once people started showing interest in his.

Honestly? I only remember things that Trump said. What stuck with me was manufacturing jobs, especially those in Michigan and Ohio.

The only thing that I remember from Hillary was her demeanor. That REALLY rubbed me the wrong way, especially when Trump was clearly going out of his way to show her respect. He won big points with me by not going after the Clintons at the end, as well.

I don't think that Trump "won" the debate (though I think he did win the first couple of segments), but it made me extremely sympathetic to him due to the way he was treated by Clinton, and the way that Holt guided the debate.

I was left thinking that Trump is a normal guy who's doing his best, and it made me think he's much nicer than he lets on. Win or lose, I'll always have an immense soft spot for Donald Trump after this. I'm very proud of him for the way he handled the debate, he's clearly not a politician.

she said she would increase taxes so your job would get furloughed and that googles will rule the world after she gets done killing all the white men though she admits none of you will have jobs

which lester holt came in his pants upon hearing then he proceeded to talk shit about trump and lie about trumps stance on the war in iraq

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/

He agreed to release his taxes (against his lawyer's advice) as soon as she releases her 33,000 deleted e-mails.

I distinctively remember her addressing blacks as "African-Americans" but whites as just "whites" which I wish Donald Trump called her out on.

"Oh, so you're writing off 63% of the country now?

Just a bunch of political talking points that go in one ear and out the other
Also trump is just more interesting to listen to