youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis
youtu.be/8CvqmD0CZao
youtube.com/watch?v=afSOka8UUPY&html5=1
youtube.com/watch?v=0yBzxC9eoog
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jDluXtyr3c
youtube.com/watch?v=XdwviBZ4KsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Won't somebody please, think of the bees?

if theres an organism on this earth that I hate and wish it never existed, besides jews, its this fucker, LEAVE MY BEES ALONE REEEEEEEEEE

do they kill bees?

these fuckers wipe out entire hives, they killed of my best hive with bees that were descendants of my first hive

Bees and wasps don't bother me.

I dream of a world free of ticks and mosquitoes.

keep a spider or two in your room, those fuckers are gone.

Since they are female and there are no males around and they die after a month or two you will need replacements but spiders tend to find their own way in anyways, they stay in their corner and dont wander around at all.

the sound of a trapped mosquito is the most satisfying sound in the world.

awful
I don't have a bee farm or anything but I love bees and honey.
How to you kill them? pesticide?

I've been stung twice this summer. Epipens are expensive.

thats the problem, there's no way of stopping them, just slowing them down and hoping the bees survive the season, so you can move them to a new hive box

You are weak

Inside the home isn't an issue. It's the ticks that are in the tall grass, the mosquitoes near water. I like fishing and the occasional hike.

Bees and wasps will leave you alone if you don't bother them, for the most part. They won't infect you with some disease either.

Kek, did this americans met yellow jackets for the first time? I see them every summer, and spring. They're not so aggressive, but love to make nests in houses. Most of time I just burn their nests and sprinkle on them with dichlorvos or shit.

if you live in the country you could try attracting bats to your property, they deal with mosquitos. Dont know about ticks though

Didn't wasps attack a mosque in America?

THE HIVE CLUSTER IS UNDER ATTACK!

C U T E
U
T
E

Saw on the local news yesterday a farmer using glass containers half-filled with honey to protect his wine grapes. Fuckers just went for the honey and trapped themselves inside it. He killed 6000 so far (he retrieved the bodies and weighted them, it was around a kg and a half).

He should nail their heads to needles and put them around the farm

I must add that those were asian hornets, an invasive specie. They usually exterminate beehives and are all around fucking annoying, making nests everywhere and breeding very quickly

>They usually exterminate beehives and are all around fucking annoying, making nests everywhere and breeding very quickly
>Asian

Sounds properlty.

Yep, the irony is not lost on me either hermano

Wasps and hornets are the niggers and muzzies of the buzzing world. Agressive, don't produce honey, low-tier pollinators, whereas normal honey bees produce honey, only sting when fucked with, and are the best pollinators.

Yellow jackets took over my back hall this summer, forcing me to use the front door. But I have news for them. Winter is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDSf3Kshq1M

>Tfw you will never defend your hive to the very end with your brother and sisters

wasps and hornets are fucking nigger tier

September is wasp death month. Freed from duty by the queen, the wasps go apeshit on an orgy of self-indulgence, gorging on sugar and alcohol from fallen fruit.

They then realize "oh shit, I don't have a hive to live in any more, I'd better fly into any open windows I can find." They then become hypnotized by any lights on inside, and end up headbutting themselves to death on a hot bulb.

Walking down the stairs of this block, their dead bodies begin at level 7, with one or two dead wasps. As you descend there are suddenly more and more dead wasps underneath each stairwell light, until you reach level 2: the wasp holocaust level, where the entire stairwell is covered in dead yellowjackets.

Anyone fool enough to keep their windows open is plagued by several night time invasions by these bastards. They are relentless, they are remorseless, they know they have only got a few hours left to live, and by the Wasp God they are going to go out stinging someone if they can.

Basically, fuck wasps.

>needing an epipen for a wasp sting
That shit's for fucking nerve gas exposure, how dare you use them up because you have a little boo boo.

Just slap the thing away, nigger. Are you really going to let a tiny bug push you around?

I prefer setting traps and using spray on the fuckers whenever they show up.

>mfw insect war now, gas the wasps

Used to run into these fuckers when I worked for Invisible Fence when I was 20. Ran a Ditchwitch blade right into a nest, they came boiling out from under the machine like a cloud, I had time to flip the motor kill switch and run.

Best way to get them - if you can find the main next hole, do this:

Take a large cup of gasoline, pour slowly into the hole
Twist up some newspaper or paper, light on fire and toss to the hole from a safe distance
It will light, and burn almost like a lantern, drawing fuel up from the hole
The nest distress call goes out, yellow jackets will come from every direction
Watch as they hurl themselves into the flame to get back to the nest

>Official Post Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Those motherfuckers! So annoying!

I generally have no problem with bee's and wasps, but yellow jackets are the niggers of the insect kingdom.

I have an older house and some managed to to get in through the brick through a crack and make a hive. They started coming out of the walls.

Also if you live in northern Canada, Black flies are assholes.

>not choosing worst insect

Those can be eradicated from a house, the varroa can't because pesticides can ruin the honey and fucks with the bees, and relocation only delays it by at best a week

>kill

>fuck

Everyone knows the worst insects are Turks.

I'd agree with all except for the qt spider. Jumpers are bro-tier.

guinea hens eat ticks. research what christie brinkley does with them out here on eastern LI

>killing jumping spiders
What are you, a faggot

On an unrelated note, does anyone know what bit me?

I didn't feel a bite and I'm pretty sure I would've seen a tick on my foot. It feels like I was bitten though and it's causing a mix between pain and itchiness. At first I thought it was a mild chemical burn from Mr. Clean but I'm not sure.

The problem is, tons of hawks here and that would only work on a small area, since you can't release Guinea pigs into the wild. The bat thing works because it's their natural habitat and is easy as fuck to attract them

Post a pic of the bite senpai

Japanese honey bees kill giant hornet with body heat.
Giant hornet dies at 48C. Honey bee is ok until 50C.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lyv4LEzlnKE

>Guinea pigs
Hens, fucking hens. My fucking autism today

>Guinea pigs
A rodent is not the same thing as a bird user.

I leave a jar of jam mixed with water out and they get stuck in it and die the fucking dopes

Not a mosquito, two puncture points.

INSECT, THIS IS YOUR FUTURE IF YOU COME HERE.

NO IMMIGRATION, YOU WILL DIE IN THIS JAR.

RIP Bees. What a travesty. Hope your future hives remain untainted.

Spider or bed bug.
Burn the house.

Trying the mesh hive thingy next season, it's worth a try, seriously fuck these cunts

ugly ass fet kys

Fight for the hive, please.
We're fucked without bees, they eliminiated every other insect of their niche, now if they die, the planet die.

the ones that live in the ground are the fucking worst

fucking BEES

what is their endgame?

Yeah my big size 13s aren't pretty.

Now that I've looked at it closely, I'd be willing to bet it was a spider bite or house centipede bite. Sometimes I see a house centipede around.

This? You should fuck it then.

What the fuck is that?

fuck those things, they don't even act like bees.

>burrow in ground
>wait to sting multiple times

For god's sake. This is what we invented flamethrowers for.

Horsehair worm.

They don't look like that. They're fucking fast too, it's hard to stomp them.

Parasite

A worm trying to move a mantis manually by pulling the lever one by one.
My mantis offering is weak, only have this old ass one in my hydrus.

my house used to have these things and they would tear ass around the basement like a blur

>tfw the skeleton inside you is controlled by a spider

I got stung by one chopping wood. they would swarm us while we would eat food.

All we need is an army of bro-tier beetles to combat the vespa horde.

Beetles are fucking tanks of the insect kingdom

Black Widow
You're a dead man walking

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ6k_px1Hu0&list=LLsR6WOueMed0MJBDFGm04IA

bosting favorite yello jacket video

>He's doesnt live in symbiosis with a cutey jumping spider

Actually, wasps eat garbage (like from trashcans). They can, potentially, give you some shit.

I doubt that considering I got it a couple days ago.

>black widow
>being a problem
Just go to the doc and you're fine

>House centipedes

Fuck those things. Used to find them everywhere in my old house, they were horrifying and fast as shit like you said. If you missed with the slipper trying to kill one they were just gone after.

Of course a leaf would host a spider.

reminder that wasp stings hurt less than bees and in general wasps are less aggressive but more territorial than bees. a wasp will only sting you if you fuck with it. a bee is usually docile but has a chance to chimpout for no reason. wasps can sting you repeatedly though.

>implying spiders aren't complete and total bros
Enjoy your mosquitos and flies

bedbugs are so small its just a small red bump. Has to have been a spidoh. Hope you're not from australia.

Bugs are the Jews of the Wild.

youtu.be/EF-oSVCCqzU

Black widows are the 9mm of the arachnid world, big media presence, noothing to show for it.
Only people with a specific allergia to them will die from a bite.
Spidey wouldn't be there if it wasn't full of bug inside already.

Good thing giant centipedes don't exist anymore

I left one, ONE (1) apple in the open there's still so many fucking fruit flies everywhere
How many are there do they never fucking die? I thought the cunts lived like three days tops

I have never seen a spider in my life

come visit aus

That picture makes me rethink my policy on spiders.

>get glass jar
>put in fruit
>stretch some plastic foil over it
>secure with rubber band
>poke 3 holes with knife
>leave near fruit
>watch the fuckers get trapped
bullshit

Reminder that unlike bees, wasps are invasive and can decide your home is your nest.
And that your sleeping kid is a predator to attack, for the nest!!!11
Oh, and sorry for the shit names, I still don't know if I can drag a drop with the filename from Hydrus.

Get some wasp killer and some wasp traps you lazy bastard. Cost you like $10 and 15 minutes of time.

They're generally harmless, just kind of creepy looking.

Centipedes are a cute

>tfw swarmed with bats, mosquitos, and ticks.

What is it? I'd wager a mantis but I have no idea if it isn't one of those ground foraging wasp instead.

Well there's always the risk of them crawling into your orifices while you sleep
I like sleeping on the floor so those would be a concern.

Only ticks, bats eat the mosquitos bruh

> implying windows will stop them
At my old apartment those fuckers nested behind the siding ate through the drywall to get in. That was in September as well.

Some kind of fly I believe.

Oh also fuck ticks
I like fapping in the woods occasionally one of those motherfuckers bit me in the goddamn shaft

It's a mantispidae, wasp mimic

I'm in Texas and they're everywhere when I visit my parent's house near a lake. They suck

I live on a river. The insect pop is 100x more than normal

> bottling the fair lady
You monster

>Yellow Jackets

>Bees

THEY'RE WASPS

These are worse. These things come straight from hell.

Why the Fuck would you do this

One of them somehow crawled out of a gap in my ceiling fan's fixture and fell right on my bed. Only spideys are allowed in my domain so I squished it though

>one kills plants
>the other devastates entire bee colonies lowering the global honey bee population and we have no way of stopping them

oh my fuk thats not a wasp lol. clevergirl.webm

commiefornians are so weak they can't handle bugs.

Bats are nice, they slay the shit bugs.
Complain too much and I'll find room for you.

*rats

Don't worry. This is my last crawly related webm.

Meanwhile these fuckers exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=owKZMz9HiQw

I don't really care about bees, I'm not a big fruit and veggie eater anyway.

What the fuck is that? Fractal ejaculate.

Silly. Bees are one of nature's gardeners, pollinating all sorts of plants

>I dont care about bees
oh if we cant stop the varroa you will in time

Can someone explain what's going on here? Brownie is strutting stuff and greenie comes for m8ing and green gets eaten by something? Also why is the brown one moving so weird?

Centipedes a cute

seriously, wtf is this>?

WHYYYYYY

>brownie does his own thing
>greenie playing predator
>gets outskilled by a lvl99 stealth mantis

White flower is a mantis in disguise. Browny is a nymph of flower mantis. Greeny is a katydid.

i used to have one of those. it was aggressive as fuck. it was around 8" long and would attack and kill instantly anything that came near it including frogs and shit. it was fast as fuck too. they say the bite feels like a gunshot wound and some have died from it. mine was a scolopendra subspinipes dehaani

whats the sauce?

green nigger was trying to eat a flower and gets jumped by a mantis looking like a flower, and gets eaten alive.

How do we stop the stinging Jew?

Mantis is of chamelon, strut and stuff like a canadian and don't afraid of anything.
Eat insect too.
There's no good mantis on the booru.
This is a mantis that was real in my mind.

Shit it's just like real life. Bees (white people) are dying while the populations of aggressive species of wasps and hornets (brown people) are skyrocketing

The manga "Arachnid". Non-H.

Intestine womited as a distraction I guess?
Or as this shitty razor command, it's cum.
Shop him inside the mafuba jar

>Arachnid
might check out, thanks

>yellow (((jackets)))

That red mantis is a cutey. This vid of it is pretty good and it's got a funny twist

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wKu13wmHog

its the same species as the white flower mantis, just the earlier stage of its life cycle

Get powdered pesticide and a can duster. Spray tons in any and all holes suspetted of having yellowjackets. Wait 24-48 hours. Leave pesticide for the rest of the summer.

Unlike raid spray the powder pesticide doesn't work instantly which is good because they take it back to their nests and spread it everywhere. 0 SURVIVORS.

I have a nest in my garden, they're pretty harmless, also they're very good pollinators.

>I don't really care about bees, I'm not a big fruit and veggie eater anyway.

You must have terrible bowel problems.

Oh and you're really ignorant if you're unaware of how bees work in the grand scheme of things. Hint: Your burgers will take an impact. If you're unaware how then it's time to go back to school fellow burgerclap.

just like spiders there's 0 reason to kill house centipedes, they kill all the other pests and stick to themselves

>Hint: Your burgers will take an impact

>he thinks pigs eat bees

b8, checked tho

Yeah it's an insect battle manga with girl assassins using techniques influenced by specific insects. Main character is the spider. Lots of cool insect facts. It's a good read.

It doesn't actually do anything, the brown liquid is its saliva or something, the mandibles are too weak to pierce the skin.

Only important thing on the burger is the bacon :^)

DON'T MIND BE JUST BEING THE BIGGEST GOD DAMN CUNT PIECE OF SHIT ON THE PLANET

it's not actually piercing his skin, it's secreting some sort of venom or pheremone, I don't remember what it was. not hurting him at all

I'm 22 and I never ever in my life have been stung by a bee.
How does it feel?

I feel no remorse when I capture these things alive and drown them, you came out of that shit, you're going to die in that shit

Press F
He should have doned his armor.

32 here and also no stings. No desire to know what it feels like.

Happily we don't have that much of an infestation to go full postal on them, but I'll certainly keep your technical advice in mind.
I hate the scum killing by adorable bumblee and domestic honeybees.

>spider
>within the vicinity of a quarter mile from my house

I kill every bug I see

Spider, fly, mosquito, roach, etc.

No exceptions. I hunt them down for sport so I don't have to see those disgusting üntermensch around my house whatsoever.

it stings

I was stung on my back once. It felt like a sharp jolt of pain that lasted for a second or two.

>don't smack them
>don't touch their nest
>check your shoes before putting them on
Yellowjackets are fine and kinda cute
you can pet them, as long as you aren't being obviously threatening they don't give a shit about you

Feels good man.

Sorry what?

A satanic worm.

Typical american retard.
To lead this planet mean to rule all the non human.
Bugs included.
They eadt rotten wood and don't like non humid house.
Why are they a problem again?

Bullshit.
Wasps are literally niggers. They sting you because fuck you.

Fuck you for having that.
No really, fuck you.

>the frog likes filthy bugs

That explains your immigration policies

>I need an ecosystem in my home to control pests
Clean your house and use insecticide. There's 0 reason to have anything alive in your house except yourself.

Serves you right retard.
Also watch out for Lyme disease and deadly deadly deadly kills niggers dead deadly brain membrane inflamation disease.
Also paralysis, fevers of several Kongo tier no-no and general death by AIDS.

Have you ever been pinched by one? Worse than a bee sting, and they're fucking everywhere.

>his
look at them titties dude

"Oh, did you want to use the shower?"

Only non whites would fear animals.
Gauls are fascinated by nature, franks not so much.
Yes, it doesn't hurt much BUT we may not have the same subspecies around.
later, gotta go for a bit

you're done Cred Forumsro, get a nap in

FUCK THOSE THINGS AND FUCK YOU CANADA

WIDF DETECTED

Like fucking space aliens.

What can I do about ant infestation?

Ayyy we'z got dem im mu-nah logical systems

Fuggin creep

>wasps are literally niggers
It's true, have you tried watching the video in the OP and mentally replacing every instance of "yellow jacket" with "nigger"?

>Niggers are all over the area, they're fast, they're aggressive, and they're much more active than they were last year.

>If they feel very threatened, it's not just one but it'll be all of their buddies that are gonna come and try to "defend themselves".

>Many people mistake them for bees, but they're much more dark than bees, and much more aggressive.

>The best defense against the insect is to stay away and hang traps nearby.
>There's no repellant that works on niggers, so the best things to do is to keep those traps nearby. And if you've come across a nest, don't try to treat it yourself, stay away and call pest control

Pretty based desu. They go out like Samurai.

WHAT THE FUCK

Where can I move that has 0 bugs anywhere?

Do any spiders, bugs, or the like thrive in the snow?

>pick flowers for herbal medicines
>disturb net of napping orb weavers
>they scatter all across your hand and into your sleeve

You should try it.

those 40 legger house centipedes are like the ferrari of insects

try to avoid spills of soda or anything sweet and the like. but if its really going to shit, an exterminator is really required. There are ways to make them re route their movements but didnt find a reliable way to do it yet

>Wasp buzzing around me
>Smack it away
>It pisses off
I can't be the only one who does this? Haven't been stung by a bee or wasp in years.

that shit can backfire, had an entire swarm come back at me when I was young after I did that.
Just hope that the nest isnt near you when you do that

youtube.com/watch?v=-lPOtG7vcsw

Mars.

yellow jackets aren't bees you dumb shit

Nah it wasn't the swarm or nest otherwise you would have literally been killed. All the workers nearby just came after you after the first one. You guys have different species though so they might be more aggressive than ours.

I closed that shit after the second scream

Do all slavs have their own beehives?

I remember visiting my grandparents in Poland and they had a few in their back yard.

Shut down patio dining?! Say it aint so!! Oh the humanity!

nah, we found the nest later, it was around 15 meters away, I jumped in the lake after getting stung a few times and still being followed, fuckers cant swim

uggh yellow jackets are insects of peace you insectist shitlord

I do beekeeping as a hobby, its like a real life strategy game, seeing which hive is the strongest and shit

I came here to say this. Except, much like on the Ice, someone will probably accidentally bring some along when packing supplies. Someone else will definitely bring some for experiments and to help plants grow, or as some weird shitty food source or something.

We spray the house weekly but we're sweeping up thousands of ants and it's gross. At least they're tiny and only at the edges. And at least the spray works most importantly.

Its like a really hard pinch for 5-10 sec followed by 5-10 min of dull pain that flares up if you touch it

can you make them fight somehow? like how you can dig up a bunch of ants with a shovel from an ant bed and dump them in another one and watch them fight eachother

Yeah this user is right, bees are the fucking niggers of the insect world. God damn fuzzy little chimps. We'd never chimp out and sting a human for no reason. You retards are fucking paranoid.

its really counter productive though, its like having a farm and making the cows fight

yuck
the only spiders i let live in my house are daddy long legs, both because they eat other (grosser) spiders and you can just blow on them and they float away. how is that scary? it's not

HOLD THE LINE
HOLD THE LINE
GET THE WOUNDED BACK INSIDE

its got eight eyes and still cant comprehend how you can be this much of a faggot

depends on your reaction to their venom. Only been stung as a kid in upstate NY, but they're very unpleasant. Worse than a doctor's shot, but comparable. the location on your body matters a lot. Not allergic, personally.

nasty way to go

I was stung once by a wasp on my hand when I was a kid, it feels like a burn but it's not really that painful

Anyone else feel a tingly sensation in their butt?

damn, Bees are total bros

WIDF detected. You're not fooling anyone.

whelp, I just shit myself.
I've got a huge wasp phobia after getting attacked by a nest of them.

Pompey you rascal, how is the wife?

How to deal with wasps
youtube.com/watch?v=nW34mYuicZI

Wasps are literally niggers. My university apartment building has like 8 nests all near the courtyard and on window sills of fake windows. They are 2-3 floors up and maintenance never takes care of them. Literally so many wasps and its Alabama so it doesnt ever get fucking cold. God damn wasps. We always shoot at their nest from my window across the courtyard with a pellet gun. Doesn't do much.

Ticks are the worst organism on Earth.

remove that (you) and itd be perfect

nah, its easily the varroah

k

any of you guys seen monster bug wars? its pretty cool they just get weird bugs and fight them to the death

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ArVu88bpM

theres a japanese show where they fight scary bugs too
youtube.com/watch?v=hCyZGYpZpYE

>youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis

>that pic
youtu.be/8CvqmD0CZao

Fuck those.
>Why are they a problem again?

They lay eggs in peach-type fruit pits so that they might hatch one or more of those abominations when you've already eaten it.

I never eat peach-type fruit without cutting the pit out first anymore. Never.

Beautiful

>Spiders don't wander around

Don't come to Florida, Slovenibro. Saw one the size of my hand on my living room wall last night.

>they might hatch one or more of those abominations when you've already eaten it
>implying any living thing can survive the toxic poison pit that my gastric system is

>be me
>go on long 8 hour hike up a mountain with my 2 dogs back in May
>get back to car slightly after dark, drive home
>when I get home notice deer ticks crawling all over my pants
>remove pants
>at least 20 ticks burrowed into my legs
>remove boxers
>two ticks burrowed inside my urethra, one deep
>freak the fuck out
>have no tweezers in the house
>it's 10pm and i live in the country so all the stores are closed
>try to pull them out with my fingers; fingernails aren't long enough & it only causes them to burrow deeper
>open my dick hole and stick an unbent paperclip down it to try and dig them out
>cut up the inside of my dick badly enough that there's too much blood to even see the ticks anymore
>hours later finally manage to remove (most of) the bodies of the ticks from inside my penis
>scrape off an additional 30+ ticks from my armpits, chest, legs, ass
>check my dogs, both of which have very long, dark fur
>covered in hundreds of ticks
>jesus christ
>spend entire night trying to remove ticks from dogs
>still don't get them all
>drive to buy tweezers in the morning
>since the dogs were in the car after the hike I notice ticks crawling all over the inside of my car now that it's light out
>dogs sleep in my bed and on the couch while i'm away
>return to find ticks all over bed, couch, house, dogs, myself
>almost 5 months later and i'll still wake up to find a tick crawling across my pillow or buried in my neck

Never again.

the ones in my house tend to stay in their own parts of their rooms.
>tfw accidentaly crushed one because she built her web inside a door way

This cant be real
I have a spider living here for a month or so
Really solved the issue of mosquitoes biting my ankles

No, I mean that the pit (which you typically don't eat) might split open revealing the fact that the fruit you just ate was bug infested..

Jesus Christ is your dick okay?!

remember, she might be near her end, a month is quite a long while for a spider

Ticks, bed bugs, mosquitoes = Jews
Wasps / Hornets = niggers
Bees = white men
Ants = Asians

Agree or disagree?

Most do. The big fuckers, though, they tend to go hunting.

She is probably done already, the web is in bad shape lately
Maybe I can get two more weeks out of it
Lets hope she hatches some spiderlings, this is the most convenient web I ever had

a web in a bad shape means she's gone user, just wait till a new one wanders in, cant really do anything for the short life cycle they have

We eat a different part of the fruit, whaere is the problem?

they do the same to strawberries, always cut them in half before you eat them, I learned the hard way

How do they taste?

who are cats ?

fucking awful

>As a hornet enters the hive, a mob of hundreds of honey bees surrounds it in a ball, completely covering it and preventing it from reacting effectively.
>The bees violently vibrate their flight muscles in much the same way as they do to heat the hive in cold conditions. This raises the temperature in the ball to the critical temperature of 46 °C (115 °F). In addition, the exertions of the honey bees raise the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the ball.
>At that concentration of CO2, the honey bees can tolerate up to 50 °C (122 °F), but the hornet cannot survive the combination of a temperature of 46 °C (115 °F) and high carbon dioxide level.
>Some bees do die along with the intruder, much as happens when they attack other intruders with their stings, but by killing the hornet scout they prevent it from summoning reinforcements that would wipe out the entire colony.
I sometimes think there is a Creator. No way this behavior can simply evolve from nothing.

>bee and white men going extinct at the same time.
>bee bros refuse to go on without us.
I'll see you in hell my industrious brother.

>keep a spider or two in your room, those fuckers are gone.

this, the giant house spider here can spook you at times but they are just trying to get by in life.

We have failed them

Where the fuck where you running around ?
I go on several big and smaler hiking trips all the time and ticks were never a problem.

truly the greatest of the great

>simply evolve from nothing
Found your fallacy. You have no concept of geological time, in fact neither do I, it's impossible to fathom.

Stop using occult narratives to justify your lazy mind. Instead, expand it.

>green nigger tryna pull a "gibs me dat"
>Brown one (known as kung fu mantis) is just chillin like a villian.
>Green gets eaten alive by stealthy Aryan assassin mantis pretending to be a flower like the fag he is
Not hard to understand.

This is probably the edgiest insect on the entire animal kingdom

GAS THE YELLOWS

My uncle owns a beehive.

spiders are bros, this thing is dark souls tier

youtube.com/watch?v=afSOka8UUPY&html5=1

EDGE
D
G
E

I have a huge spider by my door at my house. She's fucking based. We've had a shitload of house flies but ever since she moved in we haven't had one. She's like half the size of my hand but she gets the job done and doesn't bother anyone.

Are you referring to the insect or the remark about geological time?
youtube.com/watch?v=0yBzxC9eoog

Uk. The worst things we have are wasps.

White vinegar or lemon juice on wherever you dont want them to go to.
It will fuck up their pheromones and they wont cross it.

turks are bedbugs biggest eaters. you won't find too many bedbugs if your house is infested with turks.

the insect. wear an armor made of your enemies is 3edgy5me

Its the deers

They call him the beekeeper, because he keeps the bees.

wassup bros

fuck of hornets, this is a bro insect and spider thread only

i have found dead earwigs three times in my ear lobes as a child. I lived in a horrible house with unbelievably unclean drug addict parents, i did what i could to keep my room cleaner but it didn't matter when the whole house was moldy and always humid because they used a dryer inside with no vent. I'm honestly completely desensitized to bugs, between my childhood and sleeping in open air in the forrest it stops being frighting and just a issue to deal with practically

We hadnt had a nice riot for a long time
The memes are getting old

Why hasn't Japan released their inner imperialistic cruelty on these superniggers of wasps? Absolutely no reason for these things and Mosquitos to exist.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jDluXtyr3c
For you

Because they are the embodiment of their imperialistic cruelty?

to scare off filthy gaijin

Fuck, that's sad, and fucking disgusting, I hate fat people so goddamn much

So is Japan trying to do some kind of EDF shit and make giant japanese war wasps? That'd be pretty cool exept wasps have the agression of a nigger.

Slaughter the bees. I'm ok with bumblebees because they're cute and don't sting. I'm ok with honeybees because those niggers die after 1 sting and they're careful about it. Wasps? Hornets? Yellow jackets? No, fuck those. Kill them all. Slaughter those fuckers.

Fuck insects, just genocide them all. I don't give a fuck what happens to the ecosystem. Birds eat bugs, cats eat birds, dogs eat cats, horse eats dog, whatever, it'll be worth it

2017 is next year.

>based bees are dying off
>meanwhile these faggots are prospering

Absolutely disgusting. What do yellow jackets contribute to the world apart from stinging people?

You ever think he might be allergic to bee stings? If you have a bad enough reaction to that venom, you can die. I can understand someone using an epipen for that.

Get a big vacuum cleaner. Fill up the container about halfway with soap and water. Get an extension for your hose, aim it at the hive, and let it rip. You'll collect thousands of them. Those that don't smash their bodies open on the impact of going inside will promptly drown since the soap will gum up their wings and keep them from flying out of the water.

Beetles are fucking badass, I almost feel sorry for the wasp

White suburbia in Florida near the coast
Unfortunately there are mosquitos but other than that you won't get a god damn thing
New housing complexes and subdivisions get rid of bugs in the area before they even start to build

Mantis RPing as Wasp.
Cute.

Why do americans call wasps "yellow jackets" like a bunch of fucking retards?

>After Hillary Clinton brings nuclear war all the bugs in this thread will grow 20x bigger

Hold me Cred Forums

>Kung Fu mantis is doing his own thing
>Grasshopper wants a piece of that ass
>Goes to kill the Kung Fu mantis
>Gets ambushed by an Orchid Mantis and eaten

youtube.com/watch?v=XdwviBZ4KsI
There's nothing like seeing those fucks get killed by beetles

>giant based jumping spiders
im okay with this

WE FALLOUT NOW BOYZ

We only call the yellow ones yellow jackets, the brown ones are usually called wasps and the black ones hornets.

Yellow Jackets are extremely aggressive and will attack you unprovoked, unlike wasps.

>put on some thick clothes
>leather gloves
>motorcycle helmet
>scarf
>meat them with insecticide on hand like a man

Had to reclaim my BBQ this easter this way

because we have other species of wasps besides yellow jackets and most of the other ones aren't aggressive and rarely sting

>wasp get under helmet

I didn't knew I'd miss these threads

Thats what the scarf is for

Because we litter ally call this one variety of wasp yellow jackets.

Is that the fungus that burrows into skin?

placer county here, just gas the fuckers

t. bug genocider pro