TRUMP GENERAL - Ode to Jeb Edition

>VOTE TRUMP
worldwide.vote/
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU
>First Presidential Debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/hCEEPGNvB-4
>Trump/Hannity Post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/9SnZC3clEx4
>Trump/CNN post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/nZQc6U05H4M
>Trump/Bloomberg post debate 9/26/16
youtu.be/zogu2VTQ9Sk
>Pence Rally at Milford, NH 9/26/16
youtu.be/JQHLhXwhhuY

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Roanoke VA 9/24/16
youtu.be/GeQ7Dgd7TWM
>Pence rally in Black Mountain NC 9/24/16
youtu.be/fj5Gmijr4eY
>Trump TH on Hannity 9/23/16
youtu.be/7-Xv3dfCObs
>Trump Rally in Chester PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/_zPFx1Pqep4
>Trump speech at Shale Conf in Pittsburgh PA 9/22/16
youtu.be/WCa9NBgCSOw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Full Measure 9/25/16
fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/donald-trump-interview-part-1
>Pence Face the Nation 9/25/16
youtu.be/a849wTe-b4E
>DJTJR - Checks and Balances
youtu.be/5BWMTRckhlo
>Trump on Dobbs 9/22/16
youtu.be/kwqkotb0u-I
>Trump on F&F 9/22/16
youtu.be/aHEqvgHwcP4

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/article/donald-trump-wins-first-presidential-debate-online-polls-hillary-clinton
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/
youtu.be/aWFS5alnSII
pastebin.com/NEUYb36m
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/day
periscope.tv/w/1mnGeYdyEAEGX
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90593410/
pastebin.com/PPw9VJ4h
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sguTTe1CaY
twitter.com/Nisregoki/status/780784438917476352
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000001269452.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo
youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk
weeklystandard.com/cnn-debate-moderator-was-member-of-clinton-global-initiative/article/1045052
strawpoll.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary will win. Praise Kek.

Trump won this round.

AWOO

Hillary press conference now

>no dubs

With those digits? Low-energy attempt, CTR.

people.com/article/donald-trump-wins-first-presidential-debate-online-polls-hillary-clinton

Vote in these

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/

We won the battle of public opinion. CTR shill are hilariously inept, I'm starting to feel bad for them alĂ  Yeb!

Reminder the polls don't matter and were rigged by 1 million Cred Forums users

What matters is what I say, and Trump is finished

I was watching last night too, Hill.

Trey and I thought it was great. Especially those parts about your email and how you stood your ground for 12 hours.

See you soon.

gloating about her victory no doubt

youtu.be/aWFS5alnSII

How can CTR even compete???

Look how we have seized the Narrative since last night, it is no contest.

>yasssss queeeeeen
>le drumpf xD
>hill won omg

Check flags

>German
>Leaf

Really makes my neurons jiggle...

Don't feel bad for them, they are mixed in with tumblr niggers who thought it was a good idea to raid us yesterday, most have fled back to their safe space

She already hacked once

You didn't get any either, trumpkin. Check my digits again tho. Hillary will win.

>(((Goldberg)))

>That "I LOVE YOU TRUMP" right after the debate was over
lel

Win what?
I though Trump's opponent was that black guy, Lester Holt?

>digits

I didn't think he won when I watched it.
Mostly because there were so many opportunities where he could've fucking destroyed her and didn't.

He didn't fucking bring up the e-mails again when they were arguing over cyber security. He said something about his grandson being "good with cyber".

But the actual decision over who won isn't in the debate. It is after on the internet. And #trumpwon is trending on twitter. Even if it is only trending right now because twitter retards do not understand how twitter works.

>Reminder the polls don't matter and were rigged by 1 million Cred Forums users

The Narritive doesn't matter

I just woke up. Hi everyone. I was the user who spent last night until 4:30 AM making pic related and breaking down the statements and questions made by Moderator Holt Lester, who ended up asking Trump exclusive questions or making exclusive statements to Trump a total over 15 times throughout the debates whereas he only softballed 2 for Hillary ("Trump finally mentioned the emails, would you like to respond?" and "Do you believe that police are implicitly biased against black people?").

If for any reason you need the raw pastetext I have provided it in this pastebin:

pastebin.com/NEUYb36m

Godspeed.

Wew, any predictions guys?

Is it true trump lost the debate? I'm kinda worried now

Praise Kek.

BIGLY

Haven't watched the debate yet. Spoil me. Who won?

Don't talk to me like that. I'm 400 pounds and know how to hack 1337 faggit

EVERY FUCKING TIME

yeah she was, lasted 2 minutes

Are you there, american retard that ridiculed himself last thread ? ID:3hRs6s5Q

Let's play some more.

Whats the story behind #Trumpwon anyway? It sprouted while I was asleep.

You have the reason for this right below you It's like Bernie. Trump needed to dominate the debate but instead the opposite occurred.

Is it over? Or will it be on CNN?

I think people are taking the wong thing from this whole thing.

Hillary, who deems herself as such a decorated politician, who has gone through so much in her political career, is being underminded by some billionaire with no real political experience.

No matter who won the debate, just seeing the differences between those two has put Hillary in quite a position

Americans don't care about facts, they care about the banter and who has the better memes.

So Trump wins.

kek i think that turned out better then this one

ayo was sup had to change hosts

Most people thought the debate was a shitshow

Expect a gary johnson surge in the next round of polling

Which is fine because hillary was supposed to destroy trump, but she came off looking robotic (which was trump's goal - to call her out as a typical politician)

THE MADMAN WONT STOP

Praise

Trump played it smart, kept it classy with her and saved the heavy artillery for the following debates where it'll be more effective.

Clinton dumped all she had in this round, she has nowhere to go in future debates.

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

yeah its over, only lasted 2 minutes

WTF, they deleted a lot of votes:

Clinton back up to 28% and a lot of countries blue again... FIX IT!

out of touch media still dont get it

we are tired of career politicians who speak to us like lawyers (and often were lawyers)

Trump needs to focus on flipping New Hampshire

Spend as much money on ads as Hillary has done
Ask Rand Paul to join some of the NH rallies so he can convince libertarian voters

Somehow the looks closet to death than she did last week

don't forget reddit helped too

Reformatted and included your post pal. Pic related

Thanks, saved.

Has insideranon appeared?

>The moderator interrupted Trump 41 times.
>The moderator interrupted Hillary 7 times.

>The moderator asked Trump 15 questions that was related to him.
>He asked Hillary twice about questions related to her.

Fair?

Is the combetta hearing today?

This, he didn't go for the kill. I know what he was trying to do: show restraint and appear "presidential" but in the end it just made him look weak.

He could have won that debate. Let's hope he wins the next two...if not, our grand experiment in western civ from ancient Greece and egypt to today is finished.

Bless you user.

Scott Adams is live

A-Awoooooooovement!

They're getting smarter

I dont think so :(

Will this push by Silicon Valley to register people on social media be good or bad for Trump?

Someone post this to twitter with #trumpwon and link here so we can bump it up

nah i can't find it. it got taken off the calender

Thank you maga-man

Even made it OP: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/90593410/

Would care to suck

cheers big ears, you make nice chocolate btw

>Most people thought the debate was a shitshow

The biggest thing I noticed is that one poll said 80% of people didn't change their minds becuase of this debate.

That tells me this debate did absolutely fucking nothing.

I don't know why but chicks with chokers make me hard as fucking diamonds.

So who won le debate? I've been outta hear for so long I didn't even realize it was last night.

#Trumpwon

Why did trump go easy on her? He bragged about gun control and not paying taxes. This will hurt him really fucking bad. I cringe at the thought of the debate. I hope he practices for the next one.

Probably waiting for the shills to die down. They do love to disrupt things.
Tonight or tomorrow maybe.

He did promise us big things that weren't delivered, so I expect a lot more trolling next time he turns up.

Change the results thing to all time mate

Nobody's ever seen her taken to task like this, this debate was like the movie 300. She's been wounded. Yet, Trump's got another shot.

Next debate is, "town hall" not even sure if they go at same time? Concerned Cooper will have shills asking questions like last time (remember the "you hurt muh feelings when you insulted bush" guy?)

Kek, the more he does this, the more liberals will push the #Trumpwon hashtag

they made the default votes in the past 24 hours

>SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF

>horsey
>still licking Hilary's ass

Not suprised

When is Combetta coming into congress?

still haven't gone to sleep myself, I've been shilling your autism all morning and I must say the results have been very nice

and none that seemed really controvercial on her

Next one is going to be shill overdrive, don't forget it.

For anyone interested new season of family guy is out on torrent sites

>reddit gets blamed despite being 98% cuck
POTTERY

SCOTT ADAMS LIVE NOW

Not illary. That's pretty obvious.
I'd argue it was a tie, but the narrative has been well and truly hijacked by #TrumpWon.

>Nostalgic Jeb feels

I don't like this hillary debate stuff. I want to FEEL Trump's power like during the Jeb era.

WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING POST YOU MILLIONS OF LURKERS

YOU'RE SCARY

>people vote in polls to voice their opinion

>"This is the wrong opinion."
Dangerous times.

Probably just a small group of trump supporters started it and then people mocked it.

The problem is that twitter doesn't pick up on sarcasm. The more people tweet it the higher it rises.
And the moment it "trends" then people comment on it.

Most of the comments right now are just
>#trumpwon is trending? Did we watch the same debate?
with a "funny" low res gif attached.

Not realizing that their comments are making it trend
I don't even have a twitter account and I understand how twitter works. How come they are so retarded.

yes, yes
Hillary debated skillfully and was all welll and good

yes, yes

HOWEVER

desu the debate yesterday felt a lot like Trump v Jeb

>wow can you believe these people that support their candidate voted fairly in online polls for someone we don't like?!?!

dead tie

>not even our final form

She lost

Also she called him Donald instead of Mr. Trump and he called her Secretary clinton

>voting in polls is rigging them
I can't wait to be accused of rigging the election, too.

Especially with Martha Raddatz jesus

Thanks man, you make good uh... spiders and kangaroos. Our beer is bretti gud too if you ever have the occasion.

Is there actually something Australia is renowned for ? That's a real question, I have never heard of an Australian speciality except the Shitposting quality.

Lol, Twitter just started trending #HillarywonDebate with only 1000 fucking tweets. You know what to do.

TIME TO FIRE UP THE SPREADSHEETS

Time each Candidate and Moderator used during the debate.
>I can't give guarantees on data, but it should be accurate

pastebin.com/PPw9VJ4h

>bombard

>not just vote

Bros, can someone post the Aleppo WebM??

If they want accurate polls, why no voter ID?

I have found now FIVE (5) soft, chewy whoppers in my box of whoppers. 8 years ago, before Obama took office, I would find 1, maybe 2. Now some people might like the chewy whoppers, to each their own. But me? When I buy whoppers, I want a crispy, chocolate covered malt ball. If I wanted chewy, I would have grabbed milk duds.
What is Donald Trumps plan to fight the ever decreasing quality of our candy products?

Jesus, Hillary is so contagious. I'm worried for Donald having to be near her.

>person who doesn't even drink coffe
>person who is basically proven to take drugs by her emails

SCOTT ADAMS SAYS TRUMP WON THE ELECTION LAST NIGHT

>You know what to do.
the same thing we did with the internet polls?

Sayonara, jeb

you were too pure for this world
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-sguTTe1CaY

What's up with all the shilling lately? I think Cred Forums convinced themselves that Trump lost the debate last night and this opened up a weakness for users from other boards to anti-Trump shitpost, Cred Forums users themselves that enjoy nothing more than schadenfreude to troll, and even a few actual CTR shills to shill. Disappointed in y'all. Even if you believe he didn't own in the debate, you have to stand steadfast, otherwise even the slightest weakness can turn the mentality around and increase the risk of a warmongering, habitually lying, sociopathic shambling corpse into the White House.

It's alright to knock her if she's a woman.

I love whoppers, hate the chewy ones. It's so disappointing when you find one.

Who won?

Hillary appeased her base.

Trump won more independents.

Fuck off.

The whole "Trump BTFO" angle fails to account for the fact that Trump knows his biggest challenge is to look like a president, championing policy and the like. He did that better than Hillary.

Polls reflect this, independents were all leaning his way. Hillary really dropped the ball by flipping and looking like LE EPIC TROLE LEADER dishing out BTFOs while Trump notched up some decent policy points until he struggled at the end.

I think you'll see no net change in the polls because Trump will get a few more independents while a few more Democrats come back to the old bitch.

Emission regulations are a liberal conspiracy.

We need to be more like China.

Let it die out. #TrumpWon will have a ton more tweets, and people will take note of that.

Tfw the limitless army of lurkers who never post are so much scarier than us "internet hate machine" types.

He was too ahead of his time

Jesus, this country has gone to shit.

Le funny australian shitposter meme is still prevalent on Cred Forums i see.

I don't think you guys realize that people would just tune out if he started talking about Benghazi or e-mails. He can only do it when a clear opening is provided. The thing I would like is for him to explain and elaborate his points more but his timing and what he's trying to say are pointed in the right direction.

Cyber

Trump won strategically in the debate yesterday even if it was a tactical defeat. He managed to get his own viewpoints on the important issues across quite clearly while Hillary was gloating on victory. Her victory is only a temporary feeling in the voter whereas Trumps messages will stick since he pushed open her defences( she was really weak on race and Trump will probably get some more niggers on his side). All in all this is a good performance from Trump which will stack onto his next debate should he win it.

Fucking kek

Most fags over here think that Hillary won. It's really funny.

Zamasu

twitter.com/Nisregoki/status/780784438917476352

give me some numbers im going in

Cred Forums did you call Sean Hannity yet?

SNIFF

F

Clinton campaign theme after the post-debate polls:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>jiggle
Might want to lose some weight bro

Oh god, its Rubio all over again.

I guess you faggots get paid to be cucks now here's 25 cents nigger lover.

PLS HELP FINLAND AND VOTE

How can you possibly compete economically with a country that gladly does this shit to their cities

Most people think the same thing because trump really did perform poorly. It's a shame.

>Anime avatar

>mfw I'm voting Trump but unironically enjoy guacamole

yeah spiders and kangaroos, that's about it. sharks too.

Trump said he wants to upkeep regulations regarding enviroment protection (not climate protection).

Stay Jeb! Pepe.

As a not so pol-savy fag, is there more to come? Are they going to have more debates like this?

>"Kumpi oli väittelyssä niskan päällä?"
>"who had upper hand in debate?"
vote trump

Actually he really said big league this time
He deliberately took a pause the second time he said it to make sure you knew that's what he said

Literally do nothing and it likely wont trend
OR

if you think the hashtag is actually rising

Divide the hashtag
replace the first L in Hillary with a capital i. and then the other one and then both.
essentially turning one hashtag in four different ones and if people then tweet them they won't ever trend.

H-hi...

YOU TRUMPKINS READY FOR YOUR COCK MEAT SANDWICH?

the debate was a sham. clinton saying that shit about his taxes and saying he wasn't rich, she was just trying to get a reaction out of him. plus she was high as hell. she could not stop smiling. thats not confidence man, that is being in fuckin la la land

Yeah but it's unlikely he'll do any better everyone agrees that this prettty much cost him the race.

that photoshopped clinton doe.

Aaaand right back to the racism. Never change, drumpfkins!

Perhaps against my better judgement I'll put my tripcode back on just this once. D-Don't tell anyone though.

Thank you. I'm glad so many people took screenshots when I posted my initial roughdraft. I've seen about 3 or 4 versions that got screenshotted.

Please get this out to the people. The more people who are aware of this ridiculous excuse of a debate the better. I am disgusted remembering Hilary Clinton's lying, smug face as she laughed at Donald Trump very rudely and disrespectfully. The entire debate was a farce. It was 2v1 and designed to push Trump off balance. Even considering all of this he held his own and did not fall into the heavier traps: Clinton was giving a free pass on everything, while Trump had to debate 2 people and defend absolutely bogus and childish claims. Disgraceful.

First thing I did this morning. Waking up to #TrumpWon was a pleasant surprise. I'm in VERY high spirits. I really hope my autistic 3 hours of work on this helped.

Thank you! The more people who see this, the better.

Yeah, there are 2 more. The next one is going to be a town hall type of debate.

> Trump doubling down on calling beauty pageant winner Ms. Piggy this morning

Is he really this dumb?

>being this delusional

We can see your ID.

Mfw theres always that one guy getting mad when we type bigly

You're lying. He said emission regulations are a job killer and he doesn't support them.

That is so pragmatic and German. Good idea and way to live up to the ideal of the Aryan Ăśbermenchen.

Shame, dam shame.

Gotta hope that AfD will win over here then.

Irrevant topic. Undecideds dont care.

whats wrong with that? ms piggy is strong and independent. wtf is wrong?

I think Trump may have been sniffling because Hillary had a poopy diaper, so it smelled poopy on stage.

What went on lads? I wasn't able to watch and I've only just got on here

What does my ID have to do with anything dipshit. I'm a lifelong trump supporter stating facts.

Why the fuck do people care about this bullshit?

Don't respond to him, this likely won't change the current trajectory at all.

Is there a highlight reel of Trumps best Hillary roasting moments from the debate? And is there a copypasta of links for all the polls to vote in?

I only got to watch the first 37 minutes last night before my internet completely shit itself.

>Hillary appeased her base.
>Trump won more independents.

You've got that flipped

Hans don't listen to that CTR shill

He absolutely did NOT lose the debate. Even CNN agreed the first 30 minutes was going to be the most important part of the debate, and he absolutely dominated the first hour

>I'm a lifelong trump supporter

holy shit, jeb kinda looks like shinji all grown up wtf

is this the universe where human instrumentality happened thousands of years ago? is this heaven? that would explain why trump is getting elected, if this is our perfect reality

I am actually half german and half italian but thank you.

But I must emphasize ONLY do that if it is actually a problem.
Right now I think the best plan is to just ignore it.

Glorious.

>I'm a lifelong trump supporter stating facts.

no one other that fat, lonely housewives or tumblards that were 100% in the bag for hillary are going to give a flying fuck about this. fuck off

MSM + HILLARY ARE NOW PUSHING THE IDEA THAT TRUMP WONT SHOW UP TO THE OTHER DEBATES.

these people are so delusional

he's right here , highlight his posts

CO2 isn't what creates that smog.
Enviroment protection =/= Climate protection

heres a marathon of it replaying hombre

youtube.com/watch?v=bCfIDK-nxLo

Your world must be so exhausting. How do you find time to be so offended by everything? You're morally reprehensible and guilty of multiple campaign violations. Gas The Shills, Culture War Now!

Voter ID is racist? When low income can get free or for a few dollars and you need ID for lots of things?

Hmmm.... that changes my whole world view. Let me just yell racist at the cashier next time I buy beer or get pulled over and and be freed of my chains of ID oppression.

Nah right wingers are pretty much extinct, we need to support people like merkel and Hillary because it's important to help improve our governments from within their parties. We need to stay unified.

every poll indicates trump won more independents

>this is what paying people to support you online gets you
Christ

Don't worry, he forgot to fact check

Seems last night was a marginal victory for Trump.
I'm still holding on to the hope that this is some clever strategy.
But I really want to see him focus more and dismantle her arguments, which were admittedly easy to debunk.

>Implying there is a single American city that can compete with the sheer number of people in Chinese cities
They look like this because they have no regulations at all and they have tens of millions of people living there
NYC is the most populated city in America and never looks like that
Don't be retarded

He won, he just didnt destroy her as many hoped. He's keeping ammo dry.

>CTR trying to push Trump inhaling briskly as a meme and it's not getting any traction anywhere
lel

Eat shit and die, you disgusting nigger.

if I fucked up as bad as he did I wouldn't

in fact I would probably try to disappear off the face of the earth

Donald Jr. interview with a silencer manufacturer.
youtube.com/watch?v=0vlu2G5UkXk

#TrumpWon is the top trending hashtag, wtf?

>I'm a lifelong trump supporter stating facts.

.>90608599
you;ve gota be kidding

>every poll that was influenced by Cred Forums

Face it. None of the online polls from last night are legit.

WHERE IS INSIDER-user

HE DIDN'T DO A VICTORY LAP LAST NIGHT IT'S FUCKING OVER

the fact that you think showing an ID is so easy just shows how blinded you are by your privilege

Can you imagine. It's your job to watch that shit and then get up supra early get on tv and have to spout off on it every day. The horror.

>voting isn't legit if I don't like the out come

Yeah, I saw some charts in which he had the upper hand. I'd assume that German media is just filled with fags and current year apologists. That's why we have still have people like Merkel on top.

>he says, as an anonymous Cred Forums poster on a tuesday morning about a billionaire with half the country's support to run for president

kek, projection is a hellova drug

Sorry what, voters aren't voters?

it's an ironic hashtag

he was on last night

I agree. It's not a fire so no need to piss on it. But I'm going to save that idea for future "trend splitting" on Twitter. Thanks famm

Is there any major poll we didn't win?

Didn't even know I could play 4D chess, did you?

Sounds like Brexit.

>polls are fixed when they don't represent my views

>ID:3hRs6s5Q

confirmed, right here is the tard>we need to support people like merkel and Hillary

In all seriousness the ironic shitposting isn't funny and it gets old quick. Stop pretending to be retarded.

No.

Trump laid out policy, Clinton was either robotic or LOOK AT HOW BAD TRUMP IS BTFOBTFOBTFO.

Trump won over the middle, Clinton strengthened her base. Look at how much Democrat jerking there is on Twitter. That's the "enthusiasm gap" closing, but Trump is already reaching out to the middle.

Fuck, that's really him actually. Even using the same words and sentence agencement. For the last time, off yourself, cuckity-cuck. Your ID has been spotted again. Merkel, I fucking swear.

>Cred Forums is 800,000 people

What, do our votes not count?

what is awoo doing with her hands

Don't worry, when we have country-wide Federal worker IDs you can still be a Genderqueer Trans Intergalactic Faggot Furry

i didn't know it was illegal to vote for who you want

Maybe those stupid liberals will actually VOTE for Trump ironically as well

He mentioned us last night by name user
We truly are blessed

This is what happens when politicians use a typical telemarketer company for their outreach

Sad!

nooOo it's me I swear

I'm sorry, I didn't know it was illegal to participate in non-scientific, internet polls

>Cred Forums has 1 million people

>67% Trump

Did anyone else notice the final moments of the debate? Hillary Clinton walked to the left of the stage and left Moderator Holt Lester, who was on her side the entire time, without so much as a handshake, hug, or thank-you. Donald Trump, who was blasted the entire debate by totally-fair-and-unbiased Moderator Holt Lester, walked up to him immediately upon conclusion and SHOOK HIS HAND.

Hillary waddles of stage and ignores the little man, Trump walks up to him and shakes his hand and thanks him for the debate.

Pretty stark contrast.

No he wasn't
Also
>believing an RPing cuckwad

Is the moderator for the 2nd debate going to be better than the joke we got for the first one

Agreed.

They sure are Correcting the Record this morning aren't they

>Frankfurt School:the post

Scott adams is comfy to listen to at 1am.
he looks hungover as fuck, and probably scored that slut he persuaded the pants off of.

>be liberal
>invite people from all over the world
>claim you have to unite the country
>actually unite the whole world into a brown mess
quite smart actually

Well I guess it's...

On....

To...
THE OCTOBER SUPRISE!

Get your memes in early you cucks. Who will be the cuk to guess WHAT IN THE BOX?

fuck you guys in done with this place I'm not going to support trump anymore one less vote for you dipshits

Yes, it's Anderson BadassMuthufucka Cooper

yep

presidential as fuck

Nope... Lastname Lastname is moderating the next one.

Hahahahahahababahahahhahababanabahahababanabahahabbababababa

wow we really rigged that well, gj

>"waahh muh hugbox hide all the bad words" the post

Those are some lewd digits

This.

He can risk a change in demeanor. The votes he's secured by being loud-mouthed and aggressive aren't going anywhere. With Cruz's support he's locked down the right. Now he has to appeal to centrists and leftists, and that's exactly what he did.

Cred Forums thinks he came off as weak because he's not the Donald we know and love, but he's only acting differently because he's playing to a completely different audience now. If he can show the country he looks smart and stable, he'll win. As a bonus, since the media thinks Shillary won, they'll keep showing clips from the debate as evidence that Drumpf is now weak, not knowing that's his plan.

Trump alienated his supporters because he knows that they'll stick with him come rain or come shine. Shillary played it safe and failed to win over anyone.

i just got here

are you a shill?

I'll bet Joe did a dance on Trump's grave this morning, and cheerleader Mika.

my googles

No she immediately went and shook his hand
Trump pretended to walk away leaving Holy speechless and having to sit back down only to come over and make that house nigger stand back up to shake his hand
Pay more attention

see you in the next thread, you're too easy to spot

DAILY REMINDER:

Trump won, here's why:

Hillary is going to hit the Romney effect. She looked great in this debate and all she has to go is down whereas all Trump needs to do is look slightly more calm and on message than this debate and he will be heralded as the winner of the second debate.

Hillary looked the best she's ever looked in a debate and what did it achieve? Losing in virtually every poll (outside of CNN)?

Landslide is incomming folks, BIGLY

>you think showing an ID is so easy
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Take out your wallet and give it to them.

I used to support trump but everyone turned against me here

highlight his posts

Anderson Cooper is a lying shill and a personal friend of the Clinton's
It will be even more one sided this time

What's really funny is you know an army of Hillshills from twitter and reddit tried the same thing

They only bring us up when they're absolutely fuck desperate

Why are Hillary Clinton $upporters so angry?

>She looked great in this debate

>I used to support trump

no, you didn't

>CTR has Gigajew as a benefactor
>given orders to rig the polls and shitpost on social media to make it look like Hillary won, no matter what
>polls still swing Trump
>nobody buys their bullshit
>millions of dollars and man hours wasted

Is that so? I was busy typing notes at the same time so perhaps I got it wrong.

>Anderson Cooper is a lying shill and a personal friend of the Clinton's
What's that boy?! You've got no proof?! Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy!
Now go fetch the tinfoil hat! Good boy!

Came here looking for exactly something like this. Thanks user

He's an hilarious shill who believes he's credible, he was already there last thread and maybe before. Now we nuked him so hard he won't get paid and actually believes saying shit like and is believable. That's a big, bad shill.

THANK YOU user! I was the user who asked you to make a pastebin.

Because their Queen didn't knock it out of the park and cause Trump to tell her to go fuck herself on stage like she needed to have a possibility of winning.

>She looked great in this debate

TRUMPED UP TRICKLE DOWN

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Till next time dumbfuck

because youre a faggot now get the fuck out back to plebbit, no one cares about your vote. "waaah pay attention to me, but be nice only!" fucking liberals

MAGA brother.

Why is his ego so fragile? This is going to cost him the next two debates too. How can Cred Forums go from Ron Paul to this?

is this supposed to be a hillary meme?

Cozy as fuck state is cozy

I hope your mother gets gangraped by niggers while you're forced to watch.

She had it spot on. Trump's economic policy is a joke and a mere shadow of Reagan's plans. Sort of like EVERY one of Trump's plans are a sad shadow of Reagan's...

They said he won the debate.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OKAY!

*BIG GRIN*

Ridiculous. At least Ron Paul was principled. I completely regret supporting trump.

Implying that Gawker was an arm of the Obama admin.

So.. did Hillary got some kind of back support yesterday?

I dont understand this

Why arent jobs in the west be based on skills instead of skin color?

Holt was way more biased than I perceived, fuck

You poor thing. How can all of us make you feel better?

Nice memes.

NEW THREAD

NO SHILLS ALLOWED

MIGRATE LEGALLY

Yeah she did really well with blacks imo

>What is affirmative action?

WE HAVE IDs, WE CAN SEE YOUR WHINEY ASS POSTING OVER AND OVER

...H-Hillary is that you?

Are the scary internet monsters influencing things again?

Just in case...

PEPE!

Well Trump made the argument that years of democrat control just made everything worse for them and worsend race relations.
And it's really that simple and has been going on for decades.
But Niggers are stupid after all, they never get it.

Yeah, go watch again m90
weeklystandard.com/cnn-debate-moderator-was-member-of-clinton-global-initiative/article/1045052
Suck my dick CTR

Hillary's "sound bites" came out as cringe worthy because they sounded scripted and rehearsed as fuck - like she was literally prepping and repeating them in the mirror for days before the debate.

He was less than I expected. I was expecting him to read out the HuffPo disclaimer at the end of every Trump response.

There's a inconsequential poll on strawpoll.me/ about the debate.

I was hungover playing a driving game in the debates, and in my drowsiness, I accidentally clicked Shillary. I'm so sorry. Please do what's right and correct this mistake of mine by voting here.

The economy boomed under Reagan. His tax cuts were so effective they continued to help the economy under Bill Clinton. After the disaster that was the 70s with high taxes and high regulation, Reagan's tax reforms paved the way for the tech boom in the early 90s.

Trump said blacks in inner cities were living in hell

Hillary said "Well it's not that bad"

What do you think

Any compilations of the polls that Trump won? Finnish media is shilling hard for Hill, I need to correct the record.

>E tu Joe?

How many people and hours did it take her PR committee to come up with that one?

Cause I like Trump, but I also like interracial sex, so conversations with you retards aren't very fun. I mostly just come here for news.

Do they know how twitter works?

Probably wore a body brace.
There was some photo or other when she bent over to greet bill and her daughter that showed some kind of cabled box on her back.
Most people thought it was a mic box.
Could have been anything.

I'm assuming that's Beijing.

Do you think this desert could have anything to do with that?

Hint: the majority of the air pollution in Beijing is from the desert right down the fucking road.

who is this boner condoner?

Can't you fit the entire state of Texas in that gap you're calling "right down the fucking road"?