My mother told me that Trump stiffed one of my grandfather's friends in New Jersey, who is a contractor, of 200...

My mother told me that Trump stiffed one of my grandfather's friends in New Jersey, who is a contractor, of 200,000 dollars for work. This shit makes me want to vote against Trump even more.

Other urls found in this thread:

realestate.findlaw.com/owning-a-home/understanding-mechanic-s-liens.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ok

too bad you can only vote once, cuck

Maybe your grandfather's friend should have done the job right.

Good, contractors are filthy fucking Skypes anyway.

Have him do an interview. Killary could always use more ammo to ether the king clown.

Trump is a fraud.

My mother told me our uncle was killed in the Middle East because Hillary told him and his squad to go there and kill other people or they would be court marshaled for treason.

This shit makes me want to vote against Hillary even more.

What's up with all those low quality Trump hate-threads?

>Maybe your grandfather's friend should have done the job right.

Do you stiff people who do a job for you? How about I not pay you and see how you like it faggot?

It's not bait. I have long ties and family members in New Jersey. He's been documented to stiff people out of money. He even bragged about it at the debates.

I don't pay people unless they did the job I told them to.

You heard Trump say it himself,
"Your Grandfather did SHIT WORK."

I too would not pay a fucking dime, for a shitty Job.

You are a Liar. Mechanics leins are a thing for all real estate and service related contracts.

he subcontractor/supplier (who does not contract directly with the homeowner) must provide notice to the homeowner of what is being contributed (e.g., supplying the bathtub), typically within 20-30 days of contribution.
If the subcontractor/supplier isn't paid, they must file a "claim of mechanic's lien" in the county where the property is located.
The subcontractor/supplier then has typically two to six months to work out a solution with the property owner or file a lawsuit. If he or she didn't file a claim, they are stupid, or would fail the evidence needed to bring suit.

realestate.findlaw.com/owning-a-home/understanding-mechanic-s-liens.html

Take you faggot agenda here.
www.tumblr.com

Then your grandfather's friend would be able to file a lien on the property.

Sure thing faglord. This board has gotten so gay and faggy since Trumpcucks took over. I can't wait till November ends and you fags kill self.

NJ contractors do the same shit to their employees

>ask for a door to be built
>get a window
>don't get paid for that

OI WTF WHY YOU AIN'T PAY ME FOR THE JOB I DID

FUCK TRUMP! HE IS A RACIST!!!!

Not an argument.

Americans, can I ask you something?

I understand she has the latino vote, the black vote, the female vote and the young vote.

But aren't American elections voluntary? I mean, if someone does not want to, they don't have to vote. So if I just feel lazy at the day, I don't vote and it won't count.

Then, does that mean even if in theory most people would want Hillary, if let's say 80% of Hillary supporters go to vote, and 100% Trump supporters go to vote, he could win?

How does it work, exactly?

>Faglord
You can't write this stuff.... At least I'm not LARP'ing online and "Pretending to be one of the people affected by Trump"

You're fucking pathetic user, KYS

Not an argument cuck.

Yes that is exactly how it works. If you don't go to vote then it doesn't matter who you support.

This will help Trump because democrats arent excited for Hillary at all.

You don't just get paid to show up and do whatever you want. His whole point that he only pays for quality work is actually a good thing.

your mother told you that just because you suck a bowl of dick daily, won't make you a faggot, and you believe her.

How is a Lien the same thing as getting paid?

Shit that never happened: The thread

I see. Brexit was a bit like that. In the final polls, Remain had over 55% of vote intentions but due to turn outs Leave won by 1%. I hope democrats feel really lazy and republicans really energetic on the election day.
Good luck.

In the hypothetical you outlined Trump would win. If 80% of the population supports Clinton but can't be bothered to vote for her how strong is their support really? I was a McCain supporter when he ran but I didn't vote for the man. How strong was my support in reality?

It is a guarantee of payment, ensuring that if you dont get paid, you have equal claim to the property for the value of work you put into it. The property cannot be sold or transferred without you being paid off. Being that leins are such a pain in the ass to developers and contract owners, you are ensured payment.

DURRRRRR HURRF DURFF FUCK DURRFF

Yes but the electoral college decides president. People on here don't talk about the importance of electing local politicians as much but the only reason we were able to keep Obama under control was having a majority republican congress.

sounds like he did a poor job and didn't deserve the pay. America would be a lot better if we had that sort of attitude when it came to China

>stiffed

I hate this shot has nobody ever worked with real business before

I payed accounts payable and invoices are an ongoing thing, if you don't go after contractors or other services many of them won't pay you.

Not to mention disputes on work and unfulfilled duties

My mom told me my grandpa knew a guy that did work one time for trump.

I know a guy that knows a guy... Ever played telephone OP?

Hillary, and democrats by extension, rely on the least reliable voting blocks. I've heard unions are going for trump now, and they're the most politically organized and motivated voters in the country.

It all comes down to Colorado though.

When this house was built, they installed the plumbing backwards and the cold water pipe intersects the hot water pipe so the water never actually gets that warm.

Every outlet in the house is upside down and there is a power surge every time you turn on the A/C or Heat and when we moved in there were constant plumbing issues with the toilet and shower.

Should the contractor(s) who built the house be payed full price when they built it fucking wrong? No.

Fuck you and your momma, nignog.

My mom told me that one of my grandfather's friends? WTF OP? Get the fuck out of your parents house and make your own decisions not based of what your mom heard from your grandad that heard that from someone else. Go to reddit and post your shit there.

HEY RETARDS

LOOK AT THE CATALOG

SEE ALL THOSE THREADS EXTREMELY SIMILAR TO THIS ONE

HIDE THEM

SAGE THEM

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED AND GET BAITED SO EASILY

WE ONLY NEED ONE INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MAN THREAD UP AT A TIME

Wah wah I should get paid for doing a bitch ass job.

Wah wah I should pass school with a failing grade.

Wah wah Trump is dumb because money.

I have no money therefore I am voting like a fucking piece of shit drone for free shit because I'm actually a fucking parasite on society.

sure thing m8 fuck the shills are out in full force. desperate hillary it's quit sad.

I'm a little baffled how anyone could think Clinton won that debate. Unless its from lowered expectations of "if she doesn't go onstage and drop multiple shartbombs then its a win" I just don't see how a working brain could reach that conclusion.

Trump clearly won the first few rounds and the rest while Clinton lost them. But she started off at a medium level and never improved, while Trump improved over time and was clearly getting under clinton's skin as her performance diminished. Its a clear 10-0 decision.

The very reason we're hearing all this post-debate discussion of biased moderators and microphones not working is spin for the Clinton loss.

Now, a debate performance is in the eye of the beholder, supporters or either candidate are going to come away from it thinking their side won. But objectively one side does better than the other and in this first debate Trump pulled off a win of moderate proportions.

>grandfather's friends
cuck

Anecdoctal, not evidence

no

That would be the best possible result. We'd have the media already declaring victory and no one expecting Trump to win, then he does and the country and media go into a meltdown.

And Hillary financed terrorism in middle east. Guess who is the worst one.

Mommy said Trump didnt pay my aunts sisters roommate!!!

Absolutely. Look up the 'shy Tory' effect. In a leftist, politically correct climate, many people still hold rightist values but don't speak out until election day.

There was recently a famous poll (I want to say Reuters, but I'm not sure) that changed it's methodology to show Clinton winning instead of Trump.

A question like:

>Who will you vote for: A) Clinton B) Trump

shows Clinton in the lead. But a question like:

>Who will you vote for: A) Clinton B) Trump C) Johnson D) Stein E) Not sure

is much more favourable for Trump.

I'm sick of the Drumpf tards shitting up the board so if this is true and honest OP you should go to the media with it and destroy him with this story

Sounds like your granddad is a chump

OP BTFO
P
B
T
F
O

>contractor
>New Jersey

How many pasta dishes did your greasy fat uncle chow down before he realized he was cucked out of the deal

It would be nice if we had turn out statistics, actually, so we could know what percentage of whites, blacks, hispanics, males and females end up turning out to vote.

Immaterial. Work was done, payment is required. Lawsuit should be pending.

No, that was Bush.

>You can do shit work and still be paid

Im in the wrong business

Do you pay a person who royally fucks up a job you asked him to do?

If you do, you're a fucking retard.

Some people think they have a right to work. And some people think work means you get paid just for showing up. If you do a shitty job at McDonald's they fire you and pay you for the hours you fucked up. If you negotiate a contract, you don't pay an hourly rate, and you don't owe the other party anything unless they fulfill their side of the deal. That's how the law works. If they paint your house the wrong color it doesn't matter how much they spent on materials or how many hours of labor they put into it, you don't pay them.

You're an idiot.

welcome to Cred Forums dicksucker hill shill

this isnt your safespace

Not in the us; nobody checks.

In contract work, withholding pay for services (in)completed is standsard. Ensures the contractor completes the job to the standard specified. Lack of payment can be gained through a lien.

If you are in the US, you can do this with lawn care and other home services as well.

IT'S. COMMON. PRACTICE.

My uncle's grandfather's wife's son was going to move to great America to become an anglo relations negotiator between our countries. He was the most qualified for the job.

However, as soon as he arrived off the boat, as my aunt was just telling me, Hillary made a phone call to give the job to someone else who donated to her foundation.

What should I do? I've always been #ThrillForHill but now I'm wavering. I have 24 American guild members who have pledged to all vote for whoever I say to because they like my accent and they are all from Colorado. They could tip the race.

Everybody knows this but Clinton is trying to muddy the waters.

This, a lot of friends of my family own businesses in trades like welding, painting, and mechanical engineering. All of them, painters in particular, but, all of them, have a few workers that are literal wastes of space. Union bullshit ruins everything, they just sit around all day and still somehow manage to make mistakes, for example, sometimes when they go out to lunch, even if they are in a bad neighborhood they just leave all their fucking tools out and the workvan unlocked. Are those the actions of someone who deserves fair pay?

Probably violated the contract Tyrone. You know, there is this thing called a contract. Where 2 parties get together and agree on pricing and quality for X type of work. If the contract is violated in any way, payment of said contract is not required and can be fought in court.

But we do not expect for niggers to understand that.

I completely agree user, my wife's son is an interior decorator and got stiffed by Trump hotels as well. Fun fact! just because you do a horrible job does not mean you aren't entitled to 100% of what you asked for!

Myself, my wife, her son AND his father will be voting for Hillary!

The main reason I think the democrats are evil is because they use shit like this to mind fuck the people into voting in their favor. Like that cunt on stage straight up calling him a racist, and playing the fucking black bliggity black ur a raysus card after she realized shit got shit on.

Which is fucking retarded because their are a whole massive amount of people in this country that believes anything from her JUST BECAUSE its coming from her mouth.

Democracy is the dumbest fucking system when the people are retarded. Its not even democracy if the people are voting like brainless dickheads.

The whole fucking debate he's like "people are sick of the shit and don't feel safe we need to do something about it." and then she is just like "no u, ur a raysus, no you're wrong actually, obama, the african american community, FREE STUFF, trump is a racist."

I wish hed gone in detail as to what was tvat didnt please him.

yep and those are public so where is it