Tomorrow...

Tomorrow, Katy perry will release nude video of herself voting in order to "change the world" and influence the election. Will this backfire????

dailym.ai/2cZZf7s

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1863095/katy-perry-strips-naked-to-vote-after-promising-to-use-body-as-clickbait/
ew.com/article/2016/09/26/katy-perry-vote-naked-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump??

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1863095/katy-perry-strips-naked-to-vote-after-promising-to-use-body-as-clickbait/

you saying wat you son of basterd bich

ew.com/article/2016/09/26/katy-perry-vote-naked-hillary

An actual whore, with very little self respect or cultural identity...is going to show her tits. Not to change the world, but for more attention and notoriety.

>stripped naked
>it's all censored
Wow, who gives a fuck.

>I'll whore my self to hundreds of neckbeards who want to masturbate to my nude pics
>P-Please vote for Hillary
Also...
>highschool dropout

If it's censored, who fucking cares? Seriously.

there must exist the uncensored raw footage somwhere...

Should have got naked like 8 years ago when her tits weren't sagging and people actually wanted to see her naked.

Why do women always do this?

horse faced cum dumpster with nice tits, more at 11

We know you want to see her naked anyway.

We all want it

Wow now that this whore got naked in public I sure do want to vote for Clinton!!

That's not what the article says at all

>Implying I will not furiously masturbate for hours while thinking about destroying the only value she has left.

She'll just wear those skin colored bra and panties and then they'll add fake pixels over it to make it look like she's "naked."
She's not actually getting naked.

Yeah I don't know why this is a big deal. With a few clicks you can find two decently attractive women sucking off each other's prolapsed anuses.

>please god let it show her physically voting
I love when stupid people break the law

Is this just the funnyordie video that came out today? Because that shit was censored

:(

Well POL has Tila Tequila, and she actually delivers the goods.

if i don't see at least one nipple i'm voting republican for the next 25 years i swear to fucking god

>influence the erection
FTFY

Yes, but why would you want to watch women sucking each others' prolapsed anuses?

muy bueno, me gusta las tatas de Perry muchos

Yes

This is a misleading clickbait thread

Because I'm not a fag?

All that's gonna happen is people will vote exactly how they were gonna vote and Perry will have to live with the fact that every Trump supporter on the planet is gonna wank to her nudes and not listen to her political horseshit.

hnnnng

>a woman's body is not to be viewed as a sexual object unless we use it to get people to vote for Hillary Clinton

This really must be the downfall of her campaign

It's like when Ted Cruz slipped in "we will build a wall" during the final debate

she;s ugly af without makeup

>fascinated with anuses
>not a fag

Hmmm, really made me think....

I just came hard to her.

Isn't she a BBC whore? Didn't she have some tweet about it or something?

And it's fucking nothing

Why did Russell Brand leave her?

She isn't even hot.

M I C R O

Russell Brand was not changed by her tiddies & body. Why would the world change if she can't even change one man?

Russell Brand also divorced her crazy @ss.

I have a theory that Hillary has some kind of blackmail over Katy.
No other celebrity is shilling for her this much.

I'm guessing it's some kind of epic sex tape where she's either getting plowed by the eternal anglo or kissing a girl and unironically liking it.

>tattoo
Into the trash it goes

He wanted to have sex with her in a wheelchair and she wouldn't do it.

She probably thinks her singing while naked is changing the world too.

Nah, she also wore dresses with "Vote Obama!" written on them during her live shows in 2012.

Clickbait

Also coal burning crypto skype whore.

GTFO of Cred Forums cunt.

Literally who.

>tfw taylor is the only star who endorses trump

Holy shit, the left is desperate. Literal whoring, like, with an actual whore.

Lol what a whore.
>Everybody look at me I'm naked haha.

A drug addicted, cross dressing freak with a chip on his shoulder in favour of skype Communism who got rekt by Nigel Farage *and* the audience live on TV.

>vote for trump
>get to see her naked again in 4 more years

I saw the video earlier, she just goes on about how you can wear anything to come vote, a big black bull comes in naked and she mentions him twice, then she gets """""naked""""" and gets arrested.

You mean that you don't?!

The dude has a micropenis and sexually gratifies faggots in toilet stalls, she tweets how she's all about the bbc, he left her?

about fucking time

still voting for Trump

They're both fucking crazy.

greatest ally is right

This.
Most 'nude' things on tv are fake.

Nice trips.

But yeah, she looks like Keith Olberman with tits

Get a load of this normalfag

>no one is paying attention to me, let's strip

Why are women so basic?

what a plain jane

nice body, though

Yes! Exactly! Shows her crap mental powers if she will select such an idiot.

Makeup is her friend.

of course it'll backfire but it's a win for both the left and right. We all get to come together for a short moment to enjoy a naked katy perry.

Oh something will backfire all right

She sold herself to the Jew-devil

Kek'd

link plz.

>women

I thought it was a joke. I now say this with absolute certainty. Giving women the right to vote was a mistake.

Disgusting degenerate. That's why I don't support or listen to pop stars anymore

yeah but then the makeup and bra come off and its not so nice anymore

She wasn't actually naked

patrice is the best man

Do you know where you are right now?

I literally hate women.

I want nothing more than the blowback on women to come I could give a shot if niggers or muzzies are involved

Better version

Privileged has a cuckolding affect on the brain

That could easily be a tan line.

Befitting """"endorsement""""" for shitlary cunton

>""""""""""NAKED""""""""""
>Black bars covering her body
>Vid faker than kissing girl prank on YouTube
>No nudes out yet

Yeah not convinced.

Where is my new leo and satan oney?

Yikes....those are some generous censor boxes. Even went with the opaque over the blurred because her body has become unshapely. Sad.

>censored
F U C K I N G N O T H I N G

N

O

T

H

I

N

G