Last Night's Debate

I didn't watch the debate last night, but I woke up, and found Cred Forums claiming Trump did a somewhat bad job, and was low energy, to say the least. I found this after searching for highlights of the debate and I cannot see what he did wrong, and cannot find what everyone is claiming.

Is there more to the clip below that I missed, or is CTR going even more mentally over the defeat?

youtube.com/watch?v=daUGtF1Rz8s

Bumpidy.

it's the shills. they're out on full force.
and while trump did not do that good hillary was not that good either, but we all knew if they were close clinton would get all the media praise.
hell even if she did bad she would probably get praie anyways.

Trump didn't BTFO HOW CAN SHE EVER RECOVER Hillary because he was trying to appeal to the middle and downplay all the criticism of being a megalomaniac.

He succeeded somewhat, because Hillary spent 90% of the time trying to be LE EPIC TROLE and not a policy candidate.

This kind of created a draw though, because Hillary just looked like another media personality complaining about Trump or, briefly, a boring politician.

Hence, Trump "won" in the sense he came out not looking like the media had painted him. However he didn't get in any real KOs on Hillary.

i think most averages side with Trump however, my friends who are more left, and my father said Trump took that debate away by far.

Hillary won on points scored but trump won on prospective voters.

How anyone can watch his shitty performance and blame it on the media demonstrates their Austism at the highest level. Just accept it /ppl/ chose poorly as usual

Hillary was very articulate, as anyone with a brain expected she would be. She's a seasoned politician and this isn't her first rodeo. But I think how much of a politician she looked like next to Trump will hurt her, since it makes it incredibly easy for Trump to pin the fuck-ups of the political establishment on her.

Point-for-point she definitely won, particular in the latter half of the debate.

Im starting to think while we all love trump's irl shitposting and would love to see him schlong Hillary, most people want a reserved person as prez and are uncomfortable with someone who seems to have too much fire

Only the 2nd one matters.

Trump did better with the independents, Hillary just got her base jerking off.

Trump was a lot more low energy than usual because you could see he was nervous and because he was trying very hard to be respectful to Hillary.

Meanwhile, she was acting all holier-than-though, so people declare her the winner because of the sheer confidence she expressed while forcing him to stay on the defense. It's not entirely his fault, though. The moderator was disgustingly biased and pressed him with questions about muh birtherism and muh tax returns while giving her a free pass the entire time (I'm not saying he should not have brought up these topics at all, it's just that the one-sidedness of it all was bewildering).

yes, real shifty its not like hilary was not full of shit or anything she just hides it better.
besides unlike some people i dont need others comfirmation to create my own opinion.
sure trump is no saint but he's not nearly as rotten.

that's the thing. He already had us he needs to get the people who have only heard "trumps racist and hillary is corrupt"

in the cold light of day, people are starting to realise that what seemed like a Clinton victory, was just the result of being shocked she looked physically healthy, could stand up straight, and didn't have a coughing fit

that's literally it. someone who has been a politician for 30 years, and we're impressed she came off as somewhat competent during a debate.

Hillary just said the same shit every democrat always says.
>invest in middle class
>muh schools
>green energy jobs

None of that shit means anything anymore. We've all heard those exact same lines from literally every politician ever. Why does it never happen? Trump actually said something different, hit on how we're getting FUCKED by outsourcing and how we're blowing all our money on playing world cop.

Thanks, why did she even bother to tell people to go to her website to check fact? Even not watching the whole debate, it's clear in the highlights Trump wasn't getting stumped, are Shills that nervous to portay his as trumped?

How can anyone be impressed by someone who appears competent? Isn't that what's supposed to be expected by someone who wants votes to be president?

These CTR threads are shit. You guys made about 5 dozen of these last night. Do something original for once and stop mimicking others.

>that's literally it. someone who has been a politician for 30 years, and we're impressed she came off as somewhat competent during a debate.

Very badly disguised CTR post.

Even with an earpiece she got ANNIHILATED

We are used to him being an unhinged maverick that just dominates fucking everyone and insults them like crazy. He wanted to you could totally see him holding back. He did ok this was definitely not the best show up of his but it was fairly good especially considering he was debating his opponent and Hillary Clinton at the same time. I wish he would stop with the rambles though his first opening question was weak as fuck compared to hers. He needs to memorize his own sound bites.

It wasn't the gloriously DECAPITATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON we were hoping for.

Trump also spent a lot of time kind of rambling. As he does that is his style but in these timed debates he really has to reel it in and stay on point.

Also there were some very key points where he could have fucking ripped out her spine but he either missed them or squandered them.

Trump also was having a this sniffling thing for about 1/4th of the debate. Kind of came off as nervous. Hillary looked like a fucking reptile with inhuman huge smiles for half the debate but spoke in very clear and even voice, despite almost everything coming out of her mouth was the same old bullshit every politician says. They want to do all these great things but never have a real plan to enact them.

If Trump had just reeled it in and focused his energy on the real weakpoints he could have cut her down with the force of a fat boy. Hopefully we'll see him readjust his debate style for the next one.

He didn't live up to the meme-tastic expectations set by his campaign's history. Plus Hillary had zero coughing fits and zero seizures, which was a letdown. All in all the debate wasn't entertaining at all, most of everything Trump said was said before in his stump speech.

Interestingly, almost all the polls say Trump won. Maybe his unusual performance appealed to Average Joe after all?

her weak ass "green technologies" bull was such a sad defense. Everyone in the country who works for a living saw through that

This, there were so many times Trump could have easily cut her down with a few words but instead chose to ramble on for a minute.

While watching it felt he was poor while she overperformed. He was overly defensive and missed so many softball/open goal opportunities to hit her. Yes the moderator was a shamelessly biased hack firing off 'gotya' questions and endlessly interrupting him but his performance was weak regardless.

Reading various takes on it this morning I don't think it went that badly. Scott Adams pointing out that his mission was 'not to appear crazy' which he achieved. Her mission was to destroy the memory of 30+ years of her corruption and unlikeability which she did not and cannot achieve.

Even Michael Moore is saying Trump won.

This

It's fucking CTR shilling

Trump performed magnificently.

Do I come across as CTR?

Suspiciously close to Canada m8.

Is it true there's a place called Dildo?

Trump supporters think he lost because their expectations of him were high. I have noticed this in many pro Trump circles (particularly here and Roosh forums).

Moderate normies thought Trump did great because the (((media))) has portrayed him as a crazy Nazi KGB agent who wants to nuke Mexico, China, and Russia. The bar was set so low by the media that there was no way he wouldn't surpass it and shock everyone with how normal he is compared to the (((media))) portrayal. (((They))) overplayed (((their))) hand for the last year or so and it is too late to change it.

Yes

I'm not shilling, made a thread because I can't tell shills and trolls apart, realize there's lots of similar threads.

>Is it true there's a place called Dildo?
I bet there's a place called Dildo somewhere, but not here.

This is very good news if true. Any confirmation?

Its in Newfoundland Canada

CTR and libs are having a fucking meltdown on twitter. They are so butthurt it could sustain new york for days

according to the media bush never won a single debate against gore and kerry.

however, he did appear more relatable, which is what americans vote on.

i think hillary looked like a fucking freakshow last night. she oozed sleaze that only a politician of her caliber can produce. trump was pretty civil and "not crazy" which is really the only thing he had to do.

watching them i got the impression that hillary vastly over-prepared (to her detriment) while trump was just getting the feel for debating her. the next two debates will be interesting and i expect trump's performance to increase while she flounders. thought it funny she referred to him in such a familiar fashion -- the same mistake "master debater" cruz made throughout the primaries.

What was Trump supporters expectations of him, even. Also, does it perhaps to do with Hillary not malfunctioning as she has done recently, I wonder it's because of that Trump supporters thought she would melt down... He was great in the debate.

Lol, did not know that. What's the story behind?

/thread

He's saving all the big ammo for the final debates. You don't put all your cards on the table right away.

No matter how hard you try to fit in you never will? This is wha our lives where like normie scum. Do you see now? You will all be slaughtered on the day of retribution.

We are being raided by CTR. Trump didn't do bad, but Clinton didn't get btfo either.

>was very articulate
She was using politician speak the entire time. She had a whole lot to talk about but she didn't say a single thing. That may have fooled people before but its not fooling anyone right now.

Every question was an attack against Trump, and he fielded them well.
Hillary got softball questions the whole time.
Trump had to be on the defensive because Hillary had the moderator in her pocket.
Overall Trump did fine, but should have attacked her more on her latest leaks.

The CTR shills are going nuts here because every online poll showed Trump won. They say Cred Forums rigged them, but you can't since they had IP restrictions and captchas.

She wanted them to go to her completely unbiased website that told people every word out of Donalds mouth was a lie.
It looked very unprofessional though. It was like a president asking to be liked and followed during a debate.

>or is CTR going even more mentally over the defeat?
this

the polls say trump won yuuuuge

>It was like a president asking to be liked and followed during a debate.
This is kinda the impression I got, really. It was unbelievable that she actually did that.

I think a lot of people here had higher expectations from him, while most people had lower stuff.

That explains why a lot of people think he didn't do great, but he's winning every poll right now.

Pasting my response from other thread

I watched the debates on NBC few hours ago and this is my honest opinion. What I saw on the stage was a performance by a common man and a career politician. Sure, Donald Trump might not be able to put across his point as succinctly as an experienced Hillary Clinton who had been rehearsing the debates from many weeks, however what Donald Trump said and meant reconnected with what I want from a leader. I saw two people on stage one of whom was speaking from his heart and one who has narrating rehearsed pointers - this is what matters to me.

I have seen CEO's and rehearsed debaters speak like Hillary Clinton and for me they come across as completely duplicate and false. I trust someone who speaks from their heart rather than parroting scripts.

On the debate itself, I saw Donald Trump trying his best to explain his policies - I honestly thought he would bring up many shady things about Hillary's past (Bill Clinton's rape scandal, Benghazi and thousands of other lies) but he did not. I saw a new side of Donald Trump, a side which resonates with me. In spite of repeated interruptions by the moderator, questions which were specifically created and put forward to make a play against Donald Trump by the commission of Hillary Supporters (see my yesterday's thread ) and planted trolls in the audience, Donald Trump put forward a good performance.

Having said that, Hillary Clinton did pull some punches by clarification on Iran deal, bringing up women's issue and Donald Trump's past. By doing that Hillary has emptied her entire ammo and she will be shooting blanks in the next debates. Donald Trump still has ammo remaining for the next battles and he could win them by not holding back.

Did I mention the facetious rehearsed smirk of Hillary Clinton did not help her and only made her look more robotic.

> hillary won by not collapsing on stage and requiring a defibrillator to revive her live on air. that's pretty much all she had to do to re-energize her base. only minimum effort required to pass. that's hard for trump to compete with in this setting.

> the shillery moderator pushed trump's buttons—and only trump's—and trump fell for the bait. went out on long tangents and ranted, ended up looking like he lacked composure. but that's something everyone already knew so....

>also the sniffing thing, which has maybe 3 days worth of meme potential, tops.

trump narrowly lost, but can definitely recover oct 9. only the final debate really matters. americans have short attention spans.

CTR too dumb to remember about the polls while shitposting here.

Here, have a better poll compilation

>Hillary won by not collapsing on stage and requiring a defibrillator to revive her live on air.
So is this basically why Cred Forums felt indifferent or is it actually shills going mental here?

Thanks
Didn't even know half of these polls existed.
Same with Cred Forums

Trump looked like a bumbling idiot while Hillary looked calm and together, because the debate was rigged in Hillary's favor. If the moderator was as hard on Hillary Clinton as he was on Trump, she would have ran off stage crying.

He didn't really do anything wrong. He just wasn't very good.

Clinton wasn't great either but the main difference was she looked good. She was prepared, composed and spoke well. Once you do that you can say any old shit and still come across ok.

Trump needs to study harder before the next one.

she was a consummate politician in an election year where most of the electorate wants nothing to do with them.

Trump is gonna be our next president isn't he? After last night I get the feeling that people are finally coming around to Trump.

Presidential debates dont matter and have never mattered. Trump shills who thought hillary would shit herself on stage, and hillary shills who thought Trump would shout "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!" are both equally retarded.

Trump supporters still support trump. Clinton supporters still support Clinton. "Independents" dont actually exist. People just like to fence sit to be hipsters.

>t. Autism

He actually did well. People are just taking the media narrative. She said nothing other than attack him and if you want to know her plan read her book or website.

First 30 min trump whooped her, All she had was "you live in your own reality" and "somebody better get the fact checkers going." The most major topic of discussion in the beginning was the economy he killed it. He broke down the case between him and her and laid out his vision. After, Lester got involved. and it was all attacks on Trump and not one to Clinton or even a follow up for her.

Honestly, no commercial break hurt trump. He did best in the beginning and it couldn't settle. Then attack after attack and response after response just made him too defensive; however even still he packed in the main point "What has she done in 30 years" and "She has experience but its bad experience"

I do not know if people have taken the bait or what but she should be worried. Maybe this was a good thing because she seemed pretty cheerful today. She may think she did better than she did and bought her own media manufactured lie. The next two are nearly back to back so he can really craft his debate skills and destroy her right before the election.

tl;dr The Cruz Missile needs to help The Donald perfect his debating skills so that when he wins, like he did in this last debate, he does it so blatantly that they cant spin it.

Imagine posting things and then writing a blog about it

>well we will see what the facts say about that tomorrow
Her refute to trumps statement. Said it what like 3 times. What a great debate point. Trump had more substance the whole night. I was expecting hillary to have concrete plans but she had more feel good arguments than trump did during the primaries. It was sad to watch. Thought the witch would be a great battle. I'm honestly disappointed in her performace. Not to mention she blew all her ammo.

The Daily Beast (or Newsweek) is using the same line as the CTR shills, that the polls were rigged.

Shillary was calling her supporters to vote on all the polls.

Those are nice results.

HOWEVER