Sculpture by an art student at Temple University. What does it mean?

Sculpture by an art student at Temple University. What does it mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KO_ei_m8YwE
youtube.com/watch?v=_2jz5qqIgU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING
14/88 race war now

>"sculpture"
it's a billboard
>muh white man burden
too late for that nigger

What a tremendous "culture".

The time has come, to claim this world as our own! The time has come, to destroy GDI! One vision, one purpose! Peace through power!

Someone should really spray paint a swastika and 'We tried'.

>"""Sculpture"""

a BLACK billboard

seriously

pottery right here, purest pottery

Burn it, burn it all.

man that must have been a sight to behold

what a shitty fucking sculpture for someone that was seeking a MASTERS DEGREE IN SCULPTURE.

Fuck universities, close them all down. They add net zero value to the world at this point, and deserve to be burned to the ground.

It's a poorly written cry for help.

>do something
He's asking for the systematic execution of muslims in Evropa.

Douse in jet fuel and watch it melt away.

Why won't someone grow a pair of balls and sue these people for all the racists shit they do?

Someone should remove the first period and it would make a lot more sense

it means vote for trump

>do something.

I am already working and supporting myself. What else do they want me to do?

I think it's telling us to gas kikes and to have a race war now.

fpbp

>white people. do something.
I guess white people will just have to continue on forging civilizations (instead of mud hut villages) and inventing everything

youtube.com/watch?v=KO_ei_m8YwE

It means that minorities are not willing to pull themselves up by their bootstraps and want colonialism back.

Fuck white people

White people?

Other than Booker T Washington (Peanuts), name one thing that blacks have done?

Whites.
We hold all the secrets.
We guard all the gates.
We have all the keys.
Do something.

>do something

We literally do everything.

it means "white people are the blame"

I'm pretty sure it's telling us to send them back.

kek, yeah, it actually says: Look! "White People"... Do Something! (About them)

>literally white man's burden
Berlin Conference 2.0 when?

No clue since white people are already doing everything

(((someone else))) is holding the keys

black people do nothing.

On a white background with black writing.

Where do you apply for the grant for this master art?

We are always doing something... You could say we have done more than anyone

>Sculpture

>do something
RaHoWa when?

>white text on black background
>showing how whites are becoming a minority and still being told to take care of niggers
deep pottery

Xe put so little time and effort into this... It's as lazy as its message. I'm sure xey will say they spent days struggling over the message then finally felt brave enough to do it (in their totally safe hug box)

>FUCK WHITEY

>AH, WHITEY, HELP!

>not posting the original

White people. Do something.
Nom white people. Do nothing.

>sculpture
>art

But it's neither of those things.

It's a fucking sign.

>art student
>Doesn't capitalize "white" or "do"
>puts periods at the end of "white people" and "do something"
>this would imply that she thinks that they're sentences
>Neither "White people" nor "do something" are a sentence, because neither of them are a complete thought compromised of at least a subject and a verb
>despite her inability to understand sentence syntax she insists on using periods for emphasis

Based on my interpretation of her language, I would suggest it means several things; the first being that her education isn't worth a whole lot if this was the most effective way she could imagine to communicate her racially-charged angst, and the second being that art students can't frame walls worth half a shit. I've met Mexican laborers who couldn't read a tape measure and framed better than this ludicrous display.

it reminds me of that episode of Spongebob where Squidward is an art teacher. a visiting critic is looking at his work, and Squidward holds up one of his favorite paintings in particular.
"I call it Bold and Brash," he says with pride, to which the critic responds,
"More like, Belongs in the trash."

nah we're busy

Reenact the Tulsa race riots

>we are children, do everything for us because we are equals!

This

sry but we are kinda busy creating the greatest civilizations, technology and art.
t. white people

Personally I don't understand what it means. it has white people then a period then do something and a period. It could be two separate things for all I know.

Use this if it means what I think it does
>"Black people, stop committing crimes."
Use proper language for extra triggering

Someone post that guy on a bike who hates white people then asks for white peoples help after he crashes his own bike.

that's George Washington Carver

It's not even an original piece.

Niggers have been sitting on their asses begging for white people to solve their problems since the Emancipation Proclimation invented black unemployment.

Gibs

"Do something." would be considered a grammatically correct sentence, as the verb is imperative and the subject of the verb is an unspoken second person ("you").

>White people, do something.
This would be it, personally I don't expect googles to understand how the English language works.

Sounds like they're a liberal. They probably want us to vote for Hillary.

I guess I'll be a good progressive white person then.

>Sculpture
WHAT THE ACTUL FUCK

Someone at Temple poor gasoline on it and burn it down.

It seems to mean this to me

>White people
meaning "Everybody, look at the ebil whitey"

"Do something"
Meaning Do something about them

It sounds to me like it means kill all whites. The period is the give away, if there was a comma, it would mean something more like telling white people to do something

Time to kill whitey!

Two separate sentences. Shes point out there are "White people." and then tell everyone to "Do something." about it.

A very anti-white "sculpture"

More statefunded frizzy haired mulattoes being victims and hating white people

You burn it, we build it
You break it, we fix it.
You're welcome.

Predictably, the "artist" is a mulatto with an inferiority complex. These "activist" leaders typically are (think Kaepernick).

It's a plea by a white person to wake whites up to reclaim their lands and drive the shitskins into the sea.

If someone is in college, they should ask their english professor "if there are two sentences 'Climate change. Do something' what does that mean?" Or something like that, see what they interpret it as

someone needs to vandalize that, white americans cant keep getting attacked so openly and just take it.

Spray paint "Join the alt-right" on it, that'd be great at getting disgruntled young whites in that Uni on our side.

you cant burn a sculpture

Someone spray paint "fix it yourself.

>it reminds me of that episode of Spongebob where Squidward is an art teacher. a visiting critic is looking at his work, and Squidward holds up one of his favorite paintings in particular.
>"I call it Bold and Brash," he says with pride, to which the critic responds,
>"More like, Belongs in the trash."
you are truly a cultured person

>Based on my interpretation of her language,
based on the pedantic and irrelevant nature of your interpretation, I know you are a moron.

>created by Kara Springer, a Sculpture graduate student!
>Sculpture graduate student

Do it yourself. Why are is it always like this?

its irony. because whites have done literally everything worth doing to make our world. you are welcome niggers.

That's not a sculpture, it's just painted black with words on it and shouldn't be considered actual art.

It means black people feel like they don't have the power to do anything about their situation.

And I think we should turn them in ubermensch to solve the problem :^)

and he didn't really invent peanut butter

It means nothing. The only art that matters is music and subway sandwich artist.

It basically means 1488

Woke af tbhfam

create one with, "black people. do something" put in in front of it and see what happens.

Kek

I'm pretty sure the liberals would be triggered to death.

Kek. I'm pretty sure the liberals would be triggered to death.

really makes me think.....

If yo want to just live a normal life with your family, ur racist.

Remember the last time white people did something?

Ohh SJWs are the worst thing to happen in the 21st century. I wish they would all move to a certain country where they can live in their own policies.

Asking people to starve to death is not nice m8.

>sculpture

it's a fucking sign

I actually don't even know what SJWs want.

k, your turn.

So this is the equivilent of crying for mommy

WAHHH WHITE PEOPLE HELP US

it doesn't mean anything. the "student" who made this is a pea brained fucking pile of shit, a piss poor excuse for a human being. "white" people have been pushed into a corner and labelled racist. it isn't right. we didn;t grow up as kids being racist. we grew up seeing how every ethnic group other than us gets a free pass at everything. all behavior is excused. they can say whatever they want and its ok. its ok to put white people down cuz its quirky and funny. we were engineered to be racist. they pit us against each other

>white savior fantasies are racist
>whites are devils
>blacks put up sign begging for white saviors

kek

The student is bravely and openly admitting that blacks are inferior to whites and need to be guided and controlled by us.

Powerful, stunning and brave if you ask me.

its always about the white mans burden

Another excuse from minorities to pick up their slack.

It looks like the frame is wood and the outside is some type of fabric

The Cathedral of Light.

I've read a few firsthand accounts, and they all agree it was fucking incredible to be there.

no, it's your turn to invent and discover new shit. better get to work if you want to catch up within the next 3,000 years.

Well, for starters the white people implemented various inventions made by previous civilizations, ended slavery in almost every corner of Earth, enforced basic rules throught their socities like "don't kill someone just because you don't like him/her" and "try to act like you are not a complete animal/asshole".

Plus the Internet, space exploration, medicine, etc. Stuff that /mena/ is unable to do nowadays, you know.

t. Mongol

Like build civilization?

I am an English major, it's a very grammatically poor way to phrase it. They meant to put a comma. So the subject is white people, and the action is do something. So in other words, do something about white people.

Someone get a sign next to it in opposite colors stating "black people, be something"

God this is so Kafkaesque. They have this idea that all white people are racist Klansmen who own the system and have all this privilege and wealth, and black people are 100% little babies being oppressed by policemen who moonlight as brownshirts. That's patently false. A fucking moron can see through that narrative.

If a white guy takes this sculpture down, as is right, he would be regarded as Hitler.

Kafka trap.
Fuck the left

(((sculpture)))

White People:
>invented calculus
>discovered germ theory
>flew to the Moon and back
>began the Industrial Revolution
>discovered cure for Polio and Smallpox

white people. do something.

They should know what that entails

how is that a fucking sculpture

>implying earth isn't flat

JUST. LIVE. YOUR. LIFE.

WOMANKIND IS IN
CONTROL OF HERSELF.

Was building almost every aspect of modern civilization and continuing to maintain it with our taxes not enough....?

>white people. do something. race war now!

THIS!

please someone do that

It means xe's used to white men doing everything while xey spends their time soothing their fragile egos with busy work and useless degrees. So many white have given up xe might have to do some real work.

KILL ALL WHITES. NOW.

> we are

it means i should have majored in "sculpture" so i can get paid and praised for writing four words on a piece of canvas instead of working for 70 hours per week

Oh we will my friends

Trump should install that "art" into the wall :^)

kek

>The left is bias against whites
Pretty obvious.

It's called: Asking for Genocide.

It means the exact same thing that this shit has always meant.

Projection of their inferiority complex.

I thought black people wanted us to NOT do something

Which is it?

Am I missing the point here, or do they actually want white people to start standing up for themselves?

thought that was a rare Jahans desu

UCT is in the process of crumbling down anyway, kek.
SJW hellhole.

I'm confused

Is it about white people rising up against Muslims, niggers and liberal media etc

Or "do something" about all the blacks getting shot

they are saying it is time we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

It means you should continue to furiously launder money through post-modern artworks.

The latter, unfortunately.

Do these roody poos not look around at the superior-to-mud-hut civilization they are in when they write these things?

>IRL Smough

Okay wtf is going on with this cunt? Is this a professor?

We need to spam the ever living shit out of this university. Do the same thing we did to that black girl on fagbook last week. We need to spam their email saying that it offends us and we are rich donors that wont be contributing this year or some shit. Lets stand up as a white race and do something about it.

we i agree we should do something. We have to make sure that our children are raised in a safe and sane environment

>""""artists"""" meaning
omg white people how dare you live while not being constantly ashamed and giving all your money to those people who may or may not share a haplogroup with people who were oppressed in some way by people who may share a haplogroup with you(Lets not mention that they were mostly exploited by people of their own haplogroup though)
>what we take away from it
race war NOW

You know, if it wasn't for the rampaging slav hatred and insanity. Hitler could have made a fine union out of germany.

It appears to be a (((genderfluid mayonnaise-american.)))

name is dean hutton.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2jz5qqIgU8

Nice try Mark

shutdown googles.

it claims to be "gender queer" and lives in africa or some shit

I have no idea what it is. If it was I would not be surprised.

SJWs and blacks have been ruining amok on campus since 2014 at that place and (((Max Price))) thinks all is well.

It was a great University but they have even started banning people to come speak due to (((hate speech))).
I'm so happy I decided not to go there.

face book com/uct.ac.za/
uct.ac.za/dailynews/?id=9938

WHAT LOL. Imagine that thing being your son. I would have killed myself using the scorched earth policy. Not leaving a single cent behind.

Burn that shit.

good bantz oz

white people, do something.

FTFY...

hahahahaha

what the fuck.

looks like we've struck gold

rare double agent pepe

nice armor user. do you identify as an attack helicopter, or main battle tank?

I'm still breathing xir. When the AIDS besets you, how long will you be able to say the same?

Well, it's true - the bigger the billboard, the more people will notice it...

Asking for the white people to save them. No trust in the black man to save himself.

They want us to invent some more technology for them, probably hoverboards or some shit

This

kek someone must do this

What gundam is this from?

My favorite MSG - 08th MS Team.

right on! the writing sucked towards the end but norris will always be my man crush. also, the English dub is superior.

It probably means

WAKE UP WHITE PPL

The problem I have with niggers like this is that the term "white people" has become a catch all phrase for anything they don't like. What about Asians, they're the richest demographic in the country, why don't they get some heat? White people are responsible for ~80% of the worlds tech and achievements. Such a low IQ argument, "muh white people"

I thought Aina's voice in the original Japanese was pretty off-mark. Still my favorite Gundam series.

thats racist.

What the fuck is this?
>Sculpture
What?
And what the fuck is with this grammar?

If I understand what they meant by that it should be
"White people, do something" as in asking white people to do something
Right now it looks like its saying "look, white people! quick, do something!"

yeah, the grittiness of the ground combat seems to work with English speakers - guess im just conditioned from English war epics. a lot of people don't like it becasue the writer dying and everything. "the power of love" arc is sappy, but I like the attrition of war themes, and a sort of modernized bushido. MS team becasue it's a more realistic take on the genre - especially in an era of Japanese animation that lies in the shadow of Evangelion. honestly, there isn't much hard science fiction outside of GiTS, so it stands out like that.

Yeah. Still has some of that archetypical Gundam's wackiness, but at the same time it's more down to earth (haha, get it) and grittier than most of the other series. I'd liken it to being akin to a low-fantasy series amidst a bunch of high-fantasy works.

Oh, I'll do something alright.

>What does it mean?
Nothing.