Trump pulls large margin of Undecided Voters

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

If you guys are wondering why his poll numbers have fucking skyrocketed, well...this is it. The moment he called Hillary out on over regulation, he won the presidency.

Oh wow like 50 people like trump now in some irrelevant Podunk town in a blue state.

Great article famm :^)

CTR shill has the sads?

Multiply that Podunk town by all the Podunk towns in America, you elitist poofter, and you'll understand why Trump wins in November.

>implying america isn't full of town like this

eat shit CTR

Hillary can't win on buzzwords and appeals to emotion anymore.

>going to the bars to watch a debate

>actual polls
>is dis nigga serious

>literally illegals being interviewed
holy fucking shit deport those niggers

See I don't know what to believe because I supposedly missed the best part and only caught the worst of it (missed first hour only saw last 20-30 mins). From what I'm reading and what I saw it seems like Trump did great early then got tossed around with curveball questions, but I'll just have to see for myself.

I'm surprised how little party polarization has been brought up in this election, despite it being the reason that Donald is doing so well. I was expecting some kind of question on something like "What will you do to encourage legislators to engage in dialogue across the asile?"

>can't win on buzzwords and appeals to emotion anymore.

is this a joke? that's all trump does.

wtf i hate hillary now

As someone who only watched the first 45 min and then couldn't stand the second-hand embarrassment anymore and turned it off - I have no idea how he could have done even worse in the second half.
And it really wasn't the questions either.

He's channeling a huge and legitimate feeling among the people, but the guy himself simply isn't smart.

>being so buttblasted that you're going to lose to
>*sniffle* china
>that you question reality like a young earth creationist

All the polls are from before the debate.

We won't know how this went for 3-7 days.

i dont understand why people were calling that a sniffle. he sounded more like he was trying to suck coke into his nose ffs

No he uses insubstantiative "Big Ideas"

It may sound the same but honestly it's different.

I was watching in a hotel bar in Iowa last night, people fucking cheered for him. The common man has been won over, let the media lie if they must, their power is broken.

I know you are smarter than him, kraut.

For real? When he said what kind of things? I can imagine with the trade issues.

Really made me think

Im a #hilldawg now