People with hazel eyes are white right? I'm getting tired of you blue eyes faggots thinking your the master race

People with hazel eyes are white right? I'm getting tired of you blue eyes faggots thinking your the master race.

Only people with two rings of color in their eye are white. The rest of you are basically subhuman.

Blue eye White skin fsggot here.
Meh.

>your

>Though multiple causes have been posited, the scientific consensus is that a lack of genetic diversity is the primary reason behind heterochromia.
Literally racial purity markers.

Not sure that's a real hazel eye. Just looks light brown to me.

Some people call light brown eyes "hazel", but it normally means two-tone eyes of brown and green, and applying it to light brown should be considered a misusage.

>tfw green eyed spic

like pic related, feels goodman

This
t. Proper hazel eye masterrace.

A true white man doesn't need verification from stormfaggots online over what is "white".

A true white man stands up for what he believes in, end of.

>not having blue eyes
Bitch go back to mexico

t. paki

we should have completely wiped the natives from america. they were savages.

we wouldn't have a mexican problem anymore

White as in skin color

t. Mexican

You have to go back, Pablo. Pick up some bricks and mortar while you're at it.

Fucking lucky charm too lazy to go to Africa so you fucking import them to your home fuck off Patty

They where. Grew up with em, there more concerned with getting off tribal land and becoming someone.

This is almost exactly what mine look like

Bitches mire them hard

Hazel eyes come from the northern italy/switzerland, southern germany.
>have hazel eyes.

Feels good man.

I have this eye colour (dark green with some orange in it when you look closely) and brown hair. Am I white Cred Forums ?

>brown eyebrows
>white
Pick only one nigger.

pretty sure Cred Forums thinks right is whiter than left, not sure what kind of opinion you expect to get here m8

>tfw Half Italian, part Swiss.

Feels good to be a part of the master-race.

Neither of those animals are even human.

KYS nigger

Sometimes it's acceptable. If they look closer to gold than brown then that's good. They should also not look black/too dark in normal lighting.

It's brown, blond and red hair mixed.
Swedish-Irish-British, + small dosage across Europe
>Mom's side 100% uncuck Swedish
>Dad side traveled around Europe as fixers/Mercenaries

t. Pablo Jamal Von Smith

Show yours spinless cunt

Blue eyes only you filthy hazel nigger.

Hitler had dark brown/black hair

I have dark brown and white. source: My veins popped and entire eye is blood red, except for a white ring around the usual brown iris.

my eyes are grey. i dont care about eye color they are all good as long as its not dark brown

hitler was a kike faggot.

everything he did made the jews untouchable.

>tfw a random comment on the alt right section of a Central Equatoria office staples crafter forum upgrades your social status from brown to white
Feels goodman

blue-grey here

That sounds fucking cool.

I sense non-white

Blond hair and blue eyes is so un-intimidating though. It's almost an effeminate combo. Separate they are fine.

Me? Master race.

what about dark blueyes with slightly curly blonde hair taht turned light brown and mediterranean complexion?

am i a shitskin?

This is what my eyes look like only they're a lighter shade of blue

Feels good, man

Only if they have pink nipples. Some white people have darker eyes, but if they have dark skin also then they aren't white.

Do you have sudden urges to behead, rape, defile the collapsing world, and defecate in sewer grates instead of loos?

I'm part black and have green-blue eyes.

no, I defecate in the toilet

Am i white Cred Forums ?

>Blond hair and blue eyes is so un-intimidating though. It's almost an effeminate combo.
There could be something to that.

I have a theory that civilization is a process similar to domestication, with similar genetic changes.

In Belyaev's experiment in breeding tame foxes, domestication was achieved in around 30 generations, and the traits of friendliness and eagerness to please were accompanied by plain physical changes, including changes of coloration and other features (mottled fur, floppy ears).

If whiteness is a state of high genetic adaptation to civilization, overwhiteness could be associated with excessively meek, submissive, and conformist behavior.

What's my eye colour then? Had someone say hazel, had someone say green, Army said green.

You think bloody shariah allows that?

i didnt know army checks eye colour?

Looks hazel. People who don't understand about "hazel" will call hazel eyes "green" or "brown". The typical hazel iris is brown around the pupil and green toward the outward edge. The proportion of green to brown, and apparent color of the eye, changes with dilation.

They did at selection croatbro

yeah i look like anime right now

I think the right term might be 'progressive'. Progressive looking people are perceived as less aggressive/intimidating while archaic looking people are the opposite. Fair features are progressive, and the slender and fair Nordid type is possibly the most progressive human form available.

I hate to tell you this, but by looking at your eye color its clear your great great great grandmother got impregnated by a Nigerian prince.

I only go for chicks with Hazel eyes. Blue-eyed chicks are whores. The men are alright though.

Overwhite people are more likely to fall in line with a progressive agenda by their tendency to take the path of least resistance, but I don't think they're inclined to initiate it. They will tumble along whichever way the wind blows.

"Cuck" might be closer to the right word.

If Hitler wasn't white I will rescind my claim.

What would you do differently then?

>Continentals telling me my ancestry is full of niggers when your wife is being fucked by Mohammed as we speak.

Nice one Aquafresh, purebred Anglo here. I even have a good family name, not a cuck name like smith.

>tfw happa
No matter how much I look like it, I'll never be white ;__;

Clearly you need to make a thread called
"If you're conjunctiva is not blood red, you aren't anime" thread.

Hazel eyes lover here.
Best Emma is white has hazel eyes and is my waifu so yes

real datamining hours, who tf upp?

>twf 3 out of 4 grandparents are blue-eyed.
>tfw you are hazel-eyed
>tfw your maternal grandfather just had to marry a hazel-eyed girl.

>my parents have greyish blue eyes and my eyes are exactly like those of my late grandfather
fuck

But I love my brown eye girls

Sorry for the quality, my eye varies from dark brown to a lighter Stone, I have a pale skin for a portuguese and I song look like a muslim or nigger, but not white either, I look more like am hybrid.

>he doesn't have light hair
>he doesn't have blue eyes
>he doesn't have fair skin
>he doesn't have O-type blood

How's it feel to be a monkey Cred Forums

Don't move asshole

you can't kill something that had no life to begin with