Pick the objectively better country

Pick the objectively better country
Explain your reasoning

Also, how does Switzerland compare to both?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=first flag in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=52OctQ6Axfk
e621.net/post/show/934227/370ml-angry-bare_shoulders-breasts-featureless_bre
youtube.com/watch?v=aNLbOUGnppg
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/26/women-lead-friday-prayers-denmark-first-female-run-mosque-mariam
youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Norway, for having the best HDI in the world.
Switzerland can be compared to both in terms of socioeconomics.

Denmark
Because we have 1st world roads

Is there a rivalry with Norway in any way?

Nah, that's mostly between Sweden and Denmark

Denmark, cheaper alcohol and beer, can actually afford to die of liver failure.

or Sweden and Norway
or Sweden and Finland

fuck Sweden

sweden and denmark managed to get almost the same quality of life standars as norway without oil

but they ruined all of it by importing shit

norway wins

swedes need to fuck off, traitorous filth who lies constantly and screws over all other nordic countries both historically and currently

This. Swedes are the jews of nordics.

Fuck you Sven.

Norway has beautiful landmarks, whereas Denmark is mostly covered in cropfields. Things are cheaper in Denmark though.

there's barely any tension danes, norwegians and finns..
most of us hates sweden because it's the special kid in the middle trying to act cool

It should be one country, the country to rehabilitate Sven once and for all

Denmark because we're far more liberal and progressive than Norway.

That's only because Denmark send their jews to Sweden

wtf I hate denmark now

Because you have pancake terrain, senpai.

Norway is pro Trump? WTF I love Norway now.

rææææææÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆÆ

Meme poll aside, isn't Denmark pretty conservative?

Rare and expensive flag

Yes, compared to Swedecuckistan.

We know how to tell a fraud when we see one.

denmark is by far more conservative than sweden, I think norway also is a bit more liberal than denmark. in norway our conservative party is pro trans, pro gay, pro abortion etc. nothing conservative about them

alright, what I know about both countries with my world class finnish education :DDDDddd

norway:
oil
being pussies during WW2

denmark:
lego
being pussies during WW2

Nope. We got a great left wing party in power. Very tolerant and open which is the very heart of our culture. We help other people from all around the world. We got 250.000+ Danes who beleive in Islam. We're a very secular and tolerant society.

That a nice Viipuri you got there, thank goodness you were such manly men and didn't surrender it to communists.

Right.

I think Switzerland and Norway are comparable if it comes to living standards as well as cost of living. Switzerland is more crowded and louder. But this also means a higher density of malls, services et cetera.

They aren't the batshit crazy kind of pro trans, though.

That's our flag you fucking medpack

nothing conservative about them though, party should be disbanded

>far more conservative than sweden
sadly this is like smelling better than a steaming piece of shit. I only ever meet cucks at uni

remember when sweden said they'd totally help you out and then fucking didn't? quite the opposite in fact since they aided the enemy. and instead you bring hate to norway and denmark who got occupied?

Neither of them are Sweden, all Danes and Norwegians I've interacted online were pretty cool people and not uppity condescending cucks like all the fucking Swedes, so both of them are cool in my eyes.

Let me pose another question
As a Norwegian/Dane/Swiss, would you move to another country in the world? And if so, which one?

Switzerland shits on both countries.

Maybe Luxembourg

The Swiss flag originates from the war flag of the Holy Roman Empire and was used way before Denmark used it. The early forms of the Swiss flag even looked almost the same as the Danish flag today.

The one that uses less anti-depressants to pretend that they are happy with their working culture and muh GDP

Both. Dane on vacation here.

We both rule all below and no thread shall break us apart.

Why choose? North Sea Union when?

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Danes""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" who believe in islam

lmgtfy.com/?q=first flag in the world

I want to go to the USA, specifically Commiefornia, to get the animation career of my dreams.

What chance did they have, really.

That poor dog, fucking bred to the point it's back legs are pretty much just for show.

Am I the only one that thinks the "original" german shepherd was way more boss? Sleek, darker, smaller, and smart

You Danes are alright. At least your alcohol prices aren't a fucking robbery.

Where does your mom and dad work ? Switzerland.

420'000 of your countrymen have decided for you wich country is the best.

Why are we all going to spain?

Norge, because it's wealthier and more isolated. From an outside perspective their cultures are functionally identical.

>We got 250.000+ Danes who beleive in Islam.
>We're a very secular

Dad in Hong Kong actually, mom in Portugal and the US, so no.

>Not Macau
Why?

>greenland

NICE

The left one because the tompson is a fucking monster when you adren yourself, plus you can res shitters

Who cares

He did, for many years

>thread about discussing Denmark and Norway alone
>Sweden still ends up mentioned over 17 times so far

>wanting to go to the single most degenerate place on earth.
do your country a favor and kill yourself.

What game are you referencing?

Fuck off Åke

ikr?

>Left
Danish banner used in 14th century

>Right
Swiss banner used in 14th century

it's funny because it's truu

:D

How's it going Jarmo?

breavikstan>denmark>finland>sweeden

USA

This, but both countries sucks. Finland and Sweden are the only functioning countries that produce quality items services for the rest of the world.

>As a Norwegian/Dane/Swiss, would you move to another country in the world? And if so, which one?
I moved to Sweden. The end will start here, I wanna watch upclose.

Norway, strictly for the music scene.

Wanna go here and make roads, so we can actually drive from town to town?

Not my fault the best companies are all there. Best weather, too.

Russia

His music is shit
Bored and lonely

Sweden should annex Greenland. We'd treat you right.

`>I base my entire knowledge of a country on memes

sweden is best nordic country with best history and most success.

Shut up
Is this based on most conservative to least? i would say it's Finland>Denmark>Norway>Sweden then.
Not alone anymore. : )

Dog sleighs don't require roads

Fuck you dude, it's truly Finland > Sweden > Denmark > Norway and nothing else.

>sweden is best nordic country with best history and most success.
Sure Pawel. Will let the Hungarians deal with you

The romance between Denmark and us already include Norway, perhaps they wouldn't mind. Have you talked to them about it?

I didn't ask you to come here and be my dog, but thanks for the offer.

>produce quality items

Norway. Cuz muh ancestors n shit.

Swiss chocolate and watches are ok tho.

>implyign california is not the center of gay rights and hispanic immigration in the US.
Seriously m8, there is no good reason to go there besides tourism

>I didn't ask you to come here and be my dog, but thanks for the offer.

>Eskimo ((((HUMOUR))))

We make quality shit and retards like Denmark buy it, are you gonna cry and tell us otherwise?

Denmark.

They may be slightly cucked, but the indigenous people are sweethearts and they've managed to keep it together in the face of preposterous prudence. Danes are also of a very calm temperament, even in the face of being enraged. Cunning and tactical vikings.

Norway is stuck between trying to regulate their economy with the oil trade and therefore pleasuring as many people as possible (aka sluts), and their youth getting the full left brainwashing treatment. I don't have anything against them, but they got bad days ahead.

Swiss are the Swiss, very passive-aggressive. They're the best shitposters though, medkits are seething little imps

You're right. I read your previous statement as involving the entire US, not just Kikeifornia. My bad

I have a lot of business relations in Norway and travel regularly. Switzerland and Norway are extremely similar, also in terms of culture and social stuff.
The nature is also similar in a lot of places, although more wild since there are way less people/km2

If I had to chose between the two countries I would pick denmark to live and Norway to make holidays.

Denmark and Norway are both more conservative than Sweden. It's not ranking best to worst just most conservative to least. Chill man

Sorry, I don't see what was humorous about my posts, I wasn't trying to be funny.

Canada or the Pacific North-West, whichever lets me in.

Hardballing drunkard, eh? :^)

I did my Phd thesis on the nordic cultures, and the real truth is that Denmark and Norway are very much the same, similar to Kansas vs. Nebraska. The only Nordic culture that stood out was Switzerland, due to the mountains and other stuff that I forgot years ago.

How is Norway more conservative than Sweden when they are nato members, let 12 year olds have a sex change without parents permission, show race-mixing propaganda on TV, eats frozen pizza every night and tax all their products so they cant leave Norway?

>We make quality shit

Anything can be a road if you're angry enough.

>let 12 year olds have a sex change without parents permission, show race-mixing propaganda on TV,

This is Sweden, not Norway

>Pulling The-Drunk-Eskimo card already

Denmark and Norway should honestly be united. Technically the same people, Oslo excluded lul.

Well, aren't you?

How expensive is internet in Greenland? I heard you can't get limited because you get it from Canada?

VOI VITTU TURPA KII

Lots of arabs and africans in Copenhagen.

What country has the best qts

Here comes the other drunkard.

Congrats on quads. I think I deserve some credit for it though

amazing get

I did drink during my youth, as many young people, I lost interest in alcohol the last five years. But I get why you think everyone here is a drunk, I went to Aarhus and Sjælland last year and saw drunk kalaallit.

Internet's pure hell here, I miss your internet desu

>filename
Lol

>10/2 with 500g limit for 1099 kr
I'm sorry bro. Can't 4K Netflix and chill much then ;_;

Fair play. Yes, Greenlanders have an extremely bad reputation here because literally all the interaction we have with you is seeing some dirty, drunk guy smelling of old alcohol and piss.

Feels kinda bad

JUST

weeb, no wonder i had such succes with your women

This pic made me cry.

That was because Jew-Sweden sold us wrong kind of artillery grenades. RIP Lauri's home town.

youtube.com/watch?v=52OctQ6Axfk

RÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Those are only available in Nuuk and Qaqortoq, it's much worse up north. What's worse is our ISP keeps drowning competition, two small companies wanted to establish better option in communication, but they keep getting shut down.

They stick out as sore thumbs, very embarassing. Most people whose family members have moved to Denmark want to bring them home, because they realize they're just there to drink their lives away, but those drunks can't be talked into anything. I blame victim mentality, our drunks always have an excuse to get mindless drunk and get sad.

Bump is it norway

>1st world roads
>can't drive faster than 60 mph
>freeways have 2 lanes and 3 lanes at very few places
>traffic is a nightmare during rush hours
Germany has top tier roads.

holy shit
at least in norway, despite the outrageous pricing, it's unlimited data and rather than ending at 10mbps it starts at 10mbps

How much is it exactly?

I have 100mbs for 9,99e.

Pretty unfair comparing Denmark to Norway. But Norway it is.

>More landmass
>More natural resources

That's about all

Approx. same population size, culture, and parliamentary system. Denmark is just smaller.

Your music is shit

In the Nordics it would be
1: Swedish (inb4 Sweden yes)
2: Finnish
3:Danish
4:Norwegian

You forgot

>absolute beautiful landscape

That being said, it's a huge pain in the ass to get around in Norway compared to Denmark. For good reasons but still

gunna need some sauce on that there image finbro

Hell no. The purity of Norway must not be altered by schmutzig danes and svens

What do you mean "for good reasons"?

Norway, for having sea access, oil reserves, and isn't cucked as much as Sweden.

Swiss are mountain Jews that don't seem to care when the EU fucks them over, despite not being in the EU

e621.net/post/show/934227/370ml-angry-bare_shoulders-breasts-featureless_bre

shitty drawing but there you go

Stop fishing Iberian brownie. We are full.

Why sweden

Norway is very mountainous and many roads are closed except during the summer months.

In comparison Denmark is very flat and you can get to any point in Denmark within about 5 hours of driving (except for the islands obviously)

Norway is better just because of these twins

I know we're bad. But, I don't think Denmark has a say in this.. youtube.com/watch?v=aNLbOUGnppg

Imblying I'd move from literally /comfy/, the country
Keep your oil, Magnus

More countries should take notes on how Schweiz is run. For real.

>Look at this one demonstration! It surely proves that Denmark is just as bad as us, despite of our extreme rapes rates, sicknening levels of leftism and our 55 no go zones!

By far the best girls.

Danes and Finns are considered bro-tier by us. We fucking hate Sweden for some reason though.

Both countries are amazing if we can remove kebab. I

Easily Denmark, Norway has been cucked for centuries.

Oh, trust me. There are several videos of this just search for it and you'll find a lot

>be only historically relevant nordic country
>feels good man

trying to choose where to go , Mohammed?

Denmark has danishes and they both make butter cookies, so I would say Denmark wins.

see

Which speed does 4k require? Would 30/30 be enough?

Looks pretty Danish to me
theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/26/women-lead-friday-prayers-denmark-first-female-run-mosque-mariam

Well, you are the only Scandinavian country that was a modern superpower. That breeds envy

Nords unite!

Denmark. They fought in the Alamo.

The public road system in Norway is by all means shit tier. Somehow we never managed to get huge portions of the road network out of the 1950 standard it is stuck in today. Like danon here says, east west route are often closed during wintertime because weather. The swiss would just make another tunnel.

>18th century
>modern

also

>superpower

They were hardly a superpower at the time. Sure, they were one of the greater powers in Europe but the term "superpower" is reserved for the US, Soviet Union and the British Empire (when it actually was relevant). Look it up ;^)

>slipping gippo ball in there

>DENMARK

because

>DENMARK

romania is nordic

Or rather, make that the 17th century

Because traitorous shitsweden has fucked Norway over one too many times. Never forgive. Never forget.

Denmark, they have a retarded accent but there are less muslims.

Denmark

>steal all clay gained through norwegian expansion and pretend it is your """rightful""" clay
nice try
if it weren't for norway there wouldn't be a single claim past scandinavia, since swedes and danes were very comfortable fighting among themselves gaining literally nothing in the long and short run

>they have a retarded accent

Can't argue with that. I cringe everytime I hear someone speaking english with a danish accent. Thankfully I'm not one of them

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk
related

Reunion and war against Sw*den when

denmark

Norway. Because Lars Ulrich

This is true, especially here

meh norway and denmark both have neg and pos,
but norway is better anyways

You can have him desu

>Pick the objectively better country
I must say I overall like Denmark better, apart from the fact they have tiny houses, tapwater with sand, no water pressure in the showers and they place their toilets 20 cm from the wall no matter how much space they have in the bathroom.

Norway, it's not that I dislike Denmark in any way but Norway is so beautiful your boner will cry tears of joy.

Switzerland is more based than Norway due to their democratic process and the fact they don't always copy the most idiotic laws Swedens manages to produce.

Norway, they are like Swedes but richer due to oil and more red pilled. Also, fuck Denmark, reperation for Christian the Tyrants massacer now with intrest.

>they place their toilets 20 cm from the wall no matter
??? Is that too much or too little?

PS. I'd give my left testicle and right kidney for that Norwegian hottie in red

Norway has the best bacalhau

Nah, that's between Denmark and Sweden. Norway are like a kid, you like it, it makes fun things and are adorable but can't be taken seriously. They have been independent shorter time then the U.S for god sake. Atleast Denmark have some balls, even tho they are cannonfodder that are pissed off at Swedes for losing in all the war the unjustly started/forced us into.

>??? Is that too much or too little?
Im not talking about the back of the toilet, I'm talking about the side. They cram their shitters up against the wall so you basically have to hug the wall to sit down on the bowl.

We'll welcome you back into our domain as our rightfull vasal after we have sinked Denmark into the sea. Then maybe you can get some first world roads. We finally have a use for all the cannonfodder (immigrants) that we have stacked up over the later year.

I love you Greenland (no homo)

Tomorrow. Race war tonight, remove kebab.

RARE
A
R
E

good choice m8, she's the only one who doesn't look like a tranny
>white women in charge of sexual dimorphism

Im ready

Leaf please, you people voted in a transgender as PM.

Can't really say anything negative about Norway. Feels like family to me.

they can keep their roasties desu.

We took Anglo clay though!

Reparations for Skåne, Halland and Blekinge. With interest.

But seriously, why do you people cram your toilets in a corner up against the wall on the side?

I don't know. To be honest, i have experienced the same a couple of times. Toilets being crammed against the wall, so i almost have to shit sideways. Also, sometimes they place the toilet paper behind you, so it's almost impossible to reach it, unless you twist your entire body to get it.

>i have experienced the same a couple of times.
Thank you. I knew I wasn't the crazy one here. Incidentally I only ever encounter this in Denmark.

He's just a beautiful ageless chad, there's a difference

I have seen this is France and Sweden too.

Its strange.

He's cuckdom distilled

Norway because the girls are cuter.

To be fair I only spent 4 days in Paris and I haven't been to Sweden since the 90s. But yeah, I never saw anything like the danes manage to do with a bathroom facility. Flat floors in showers. Shitter against the wall. No water pressure and the water that pours through smells like sand and feels crunchy in your mouth. I mostly got one grievance with Denmark, and it's their bathroom facilities.

that's spenny from kenny vs spenny

Except for the toilets being close the walls, I don't recognize anything you just wrote

norway
1. bigger country (geographically)
This is good since you can live on the countryside and thus avoid the niggers.
2. nicer weather
3. nicer nature
4. nicer culture
5. nicer language
6. nicer women.

cons:
worse Alcohol, but you can live with this.

All three countries are equally amazing because they're not Sweden.

Most Norges and Danes are pissed at Sweden because when they opened the flood gates, the refugees sprinkled into their countries.

Wait what

>not listing Iceland

Iceland beats them all, because no nignogs and no snackbars

Why are there so many threads involving Norway on Cred Forums? I don't get it

>Except for the toilets being close the walls, I don't recognize anything you just wrote
Maybe it's just a thing in Jutland?

Sweden literally paid for their bus ride to our western border. Why are they giving their riches to us just like that??

did you rent a summer home on westcoast from the 30'ies?

That might have been your problem. The toilet thing i have seen before but only rarely, the rest i have not experienced.

DELET THIS

Iceland is full of faggots thats are worse than swedes, their only advantage is that shitskins literally dont want to go to their shithole.

I'm proud jyde, buddy
Western

Norway is infinitely superior to the Danish filth, for reasons too many to count

Ísland og Noregur bestu bræðraþjóðir

Is Denmark actually considered relatively conservative/right wing for Europe?

On top of having some of the cheapest booze/nightlife?

SIX HOUR COUNTRY
I
X

H
O
U
R

C
O
U
N
T
R
Y

XD

You're just mad because we have all the sagas

>six
It's 4

I like Denmark and Danes

>cheapest
Yes. Compared to Norway, who are ridiculously expensive. A frozen pizza costs something like ~$7.50

I like Denmark better, for being filled with the happiest colonists in the world.

Conversely, I also like England (just England) for being filled with the most miserable colonists in the world.

some Finnanon told me that Danes are angry when it comes to other Scandinavian countries, at least on Cred Forums, no offence you are all based except for sweden.

tell me about sagas gunnar

Aarhus university or university of copenhagen?

Sweden has Royksopp!

You were liberated by foreign troops lmao.

Please list those reasons. As an icelander living in Norway I think I'd have to disagree. Oslo is pretty enriched and beyond saving at this point.

Copenhagen however, is a top tier capital city. Stockholm doesn't even come close either.

I like Norway and Norwegians

Best university = CPH
Best city = Aarhus

Aarhus university is superior in all ways.

>Best city = Aarhus

Århusianer here. Cannot confirm. Decent city but its full of shitskins and marxist students.

Cool. Will probably decide to do my exchange at Aarhus. UofCph looks beautiful though.

More interested in social life for my exchange anyway

Appreciate it

Together we will rule the world

>wrong grenades
What?

If you're gonna tourist, go to CPH. They have more, and they're sluttier.

Well, it IS shit, but it´s QUALITY shit.

Good choice, Copenhagen is cancer and a meme city.

Please explain this then ahmed.

All of these cities are not far from eachother in size.

(Number of injured in shootings in nordic cities 2010-2015)

>Switzerland compare to both?
is that really a question

>and they're sluttier.
I dont think Cred Forumsacks enjoy slots too much jens. #Thotgenocide

Gunnar is the other Icelander who posts on pol, sorry

Copenhagen fag here

Do not go to this shithole. Copenhagen is nothing but 90% tourist and foreign filth.

10 out of 10 would nuke from orbit.

You are swedish, aren´t you?
>tfw you are so used to shitposting on the internet that you can´t separate sincerity from crass anymore...

I think Aarhus is not only decent, it's nice. I miss Aarhus.

I'd say Norway but their king is a top level cuck.

So Denmark, also because I like Svartsot.

>Danes are angry

seems about right you cunt. Why would we be happy that we are getting flooded daily with shitskins and gibsmedats?

Take notice to this, and do not turn your backs on your brothers fellow nordmenn.

How can you say that? Everytime i have visited Copenhagen i have loved it. Sure there is alot of worthless people there but the architecture and the monuments hit me right in my nationalistic heart everytime.

because the grass is always greener

I really don't want to be around muslims. Hopefully there won't be any in Aarhus

what is it with you and rotten fish?

kek

i don't think it's as bad as in germany tho.

czech'd

Glad you like it friend. Its not a bad city, it just really gets me down seeing all these fucking subhuman shitskins walking around it.

There is only 22k shitskins in Århus, a city of ~260k, yet you see them everywhere.

Come on, baby, you know I still love you and would never hurt you.

Well you're shit out of luck mate. Aarhus is packed.

If you want a muslim-free experience try Trondheim, Norway, they have a good university called NTNU. The city has like 35.000 students, out of 180.000

>reunion
HAHAHA THE ETERNAL VASSAL STRIKES AGAIN
fucking hell olov what the hell, you're supposed to be the badass vikings of scandinavia but youre just Mads' bitch.

its nothing but a empty husk of its former self.

All that potential and its wasted on foreigners and tourist cunts.

>Absalon is turning in his grave

I do not think I could handle German / Sweden levels of shitskin import.

Not for long :^)

Muslims are in all the larger cities of Denmark.

Aarhus and Copenhagen in particular.

In Copenhagen about 15% of the population is Muslims. Its the largest Muslim city in Denmark.

Do not go to this shithole.

>Absalon is turning in his grave

I agree with you, but i cannot blame the city, the city is great and its beauty is testiment to the greatness of our ancestors, the fact that it has been invaded by vermin and betrayed by even bigger vermin is not the city's fault if you know what i mean.

Implying muslim women study. Literally haven't seen one hijab my faculty (informatics).

in my*

desu it really depends where you live. basically it goes like this, east germany is quite well off, but the more you go north west it gets more cucked. berlin, cologne, hamburg, frankfurt are beyond saving.

The difference being that Hitler considered Danes as aryan, he considered poles as slaves (subhumans for you non-aryans).
Why fight your brothers and become annihilated like the Poles? You were basically spit roasted lmao.

Be glad that the ones you have doesn´t onl revolve around how much your people suck.
>kill me

>2. nicer weather
Do you know that Norway have a city that rains/snows 300 days a year?

Cons:
Tobacco, Alcohol isn't cheap

>the more you go north west it gets more cucked.

Ah yes.

That is the main reason I hate Germans. You put all the muslims and cuc ks up in close proximity with Denmark. Just like the goddamn Swedes.

Why do you hate us so much that you consider it o.k to drown us in your undesirables?

Jesus Christ, what have your people done.

Why don't you just send them to France? Belgium?

Well whatever, I just want to drink and enjoy the view

Never implied such a thing(muslim women, study?lol.) Most shitskins in Norway turn up to school to eat lunch(on the governments dime) and make fun of the natives.

Seeing the politics in Norway and how we like to run things and smear the shit across to every corner of the country, it's only a matter of time until your precious NTNU turns into the same academic shithole the rest of Norway churns out.

Real Norwegian's study abroad anyways.

>Trondheim
I think you mean Bergen

In terms of economics and diplomacy Britain is still considered number 2.

Norway cuz black metal.

I lived there. Probably the only actual productive city in the entirety of Norway(though they don't get to keep any of it.)

>Why don't you just send them to France? Belgium?

Because they were imported back in the "happy" 70s and 80s. Back when Denmark was a 99.9% white nation. The morons back then just imported Muslims in the thousands and put them all in the same ghettos. Now Copenhagen is no longer a pure danish city but Denmark's cage for shitskins and their ilk.

>Well whatever, I just want to drink and enjoy the view

You should head to Aarhus then. That is if your only choice is between Aarhus and Copenhagen.

How about Norway instead?

You have to ask the cucks from Nordrheinwestfalen and Niedersachsen. They have a hardon for those "poor souls".

Swedish women are the shrillest, most entitled women I have ever met

Rotten shark is actually pretty good, the rest of the world has just forgotten how to be men

Go to Koln and your argument is thrown out the window. Cities are always defined by its current inhabitants.

Sucks that the Norway hasn't really produced any decent or relevant Black Metal since the late 90's(with exception of a very few key acts.) Finland has been far better at delivering solid and quality music in that genre for longer at this point.

where do you live that you have school lunch? We always had to bring a matpakke

let's be real here, the cuck culture is everywhere in germany, look at berlin, full of turks, literally mini turkey, go to cologne get raped by nu-germans, go to bayern and get shot by an insane neo-nazi arab.

>Nordrheinwestfalen und Niedersachsen
Those places have ruined my holidays, every time I tried to redpill people there they were in complete denial and looked at me like I was some racist bigot.

> Matpakke, så Norsk! XD

I come from Norways confirmed most poor kommune on NRK, and even they managed to sell loff with cheese on it.

>insane neo-nazi arab
>all of his victims were literally turks and albanians

how is that bad? kek

and again capitals are cucked everywhere in western europe.

hate the north. pic related

you should go to bavaria next time. traunstein a nice area, also tegernsee. also easier for you to redpill, or sometimes not even need to redpill.

except he shot at people telling him to fuck off back to africa.
germany is really fucked up, everywhere you go you see interracial couples far more than in ANY scandinavian country we're talking american levels of IR

I think it was because of that Jewish sympathizer.
That happen to be Norwegian, he sparked a lot of debate here on Cred Forums.

>more than in ANY scandinavian country

Sweden confirmed arab country :^)

In sweden the arabs mostly keep within their own ethnic group this is not the case with germany, there everyone mingles.

Ok Norwegians we need to have a discussion on this.
See every time i look at this map i feel left out. It's like the lines are somewhat in your favor. and it so happens to be that in that area there is a fuck ton of oil.
There is this myth in Denmark saying that we had a drunk minister that drew the lines with a Norwegian minister and didn't wanted to cause a rocky relation with you ( cheers Norway)

WRONG FUCKING GRENADES

I swear these leftist whores always have that same crazy look in their eyes

Many of them are taxi drivers and own pizzarias, and are gibsmedat/drug dealers. I haven't been around Denmark enough to compare how much there are in Aarhus.

I/we might move there for a few years when I'm gonna study, looking forward to it