Taxes are for peons! I'm proud to dodge the taxes that pay the military I love

> Taxes are for peons! I'm proud to dodge the taxes that pay the military I love

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump sucks

>implying trump doesn't pay taxes

Ask Brock for some new material m8

This country was built by men telling the tax man to fuck off. Eat shit CTR shill.

Oh I agree OP!

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated, faggot

Trump wants to live in a tax payer funded white house but he doesnt pay taxes. Fuck that

How does he do it? He uses deductions to expand his business creating more jobs and having a positive affect of the economy.

>I pay as much taxes as I legally can

Btw tax avoidance of different than dodging

As an incredibly rich person I am very good at avoiding taxes, thus as president I would be good at creating tax plans that do not have exploitable loopholes for the ultra wealthy to use like I do now

He be putting anodda nigger outta their home. Fuggin white people always looking to keep they money sheeeeeeeeit

CTR SHILL DRINK BLEACH

taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-donald-trump-s-tax-plan

>Conclusion
>Donald Trump’s tax plan would enact a number of tax reforms that would both lower marginal tax rates on workers and significantly reduce the cost of capital. These changes in the incentives to work and invest would greatly increase the U.S. economy’s size in the long run, leading to higher incomes for taxpayers at all income levels. The plan would also be a large tax cut, which would increase the federal government’s deficit by over $10 trillion, both on a static and dynamic basis.

>taxes are for peons
>propose tax plan basically eliminating income taxation to all the poor and lower middle class families and individuals

Obviously, donald favor's the rich. Only the poors should pay taxation /s

>I would just love to have the opportunity to pay nearly half of the money I made to uncle sam

Robin Hood was against this you cuckhold shills

>everyone should pay and not take advantage of the tax code for deductions because I'm a retard that can't figure it out for himself

You would be a retard to pay more taxes than you are legally required to.

What's the point to tax preparation software and tax return preparers?

H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt are unethical and illegal?

Turbotax is wrong?

>I should give more to the faggot government just because

Nice try CTR

Oh, just if and how, you could point me to a country where the rich and powerful ever pay the full share of taxes.

I know this is b8 but
>trump explicitly stated he waned to stop playing world police and for other NATO countries to pull their weight
>liberals all of a sudden have a problem with this after bitching about "world police" for the last decade or two
Identity Politics TM were a mistake

When you ate mentally a child (liberal) then yes.

I got in trouble so THEY SHOULD TOO!

wtf I'm #mentallyhill now thanks for correcting the record

H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt run commercials telling people they'll get them higher tax returns, help them pay less taxes.

Turbotax does the same.

If taxes are good then why do all us plebs try to pay less? Why are there legal businesses that promise plebs they'll pay fewer taxes, get higher tax returns?

Neet here I also don't pay taxes and all my friends get angry at me
Dog bless trump
Everyday I find he's more and more like me
Taxes are for suckers

Just watch the pathetic trumpfags try to damage control this one. Sad!

So the fact other people do it makes it ok.
I thought Trump was the law and order candidate.

He's actually said he's proud to not pay taxes.

Ah ha, no.

This country was built by men saying that taxation without representation was tyranny. The issue wasn't that American colonists were being taxed. The issue was that they had no say in the taxes because the Colonies were not represented in Parliament except by a non-voting observer.

We also had a rather long list of impositions and abuses beyond mere taxation.

You are retarded, it is literally written into the tax code.

Why should the government take money that you are putting into growing the econemy or helping others

You fuckig fag retard

What a fucking welfare queen trump is. He abuses tax laws, he doesn't pay his people, won't even tell us what he owes and to whom. He profits off of this society yet acts proud he defrauded it.
His actions are totally incongruent with his words.

You're a little too obvious. Saged.

Oh Jesus Christ is this sad.

Using the tax code is abusing?

Obviously you don't make much money but once you go over like50k. You can start deducting out of your tax burden for all sorts of stuff

It isn't illegal it's there for taxpayers to lower what they owe.

You pleb

...Yeah, he paid zero taxes.

Kys CTR shill

As welfare queen myself, I'm ok with this. If he can play the system and avoid taxes, good on him. Hillary on the other hand, wants to hold me to a particular standard regarding my security clearance, but won't hold herself to that same standard. No thanks.

If you're gonna shill for trump, at least switch up the order of your phrases. You're just copy/pasting this drivel in every debate thread. Take some pride in your work.

You know what they say, it takes a Cracker to fix your cyber security. If you want someone to fix holes and loops, ask the guy who does it already.

Yeah, that is what Clintons do all the years.