Why did they ban Smoking in Bars?

Why did they ban Smoking in Bars?

I miss walking into places with plumes of smoke billowing out...

Other urls found in this thread:

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/
whyquit.com/whyquit/A_Benefits_Time_Table.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokeasy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Authoritarian Government

I don't go to bars much anymore because the smoke helped mask the smell of bleach and vomit.

I miss it too. Was even nicer when someone was in there smoking a Cuban cigar or an aromatic pipe tobacco. Now you walk into a pub and all you can smell is a mix of cheap food, urine, BO and vomit.

YOU WILL BE SAFE
YOU WILL BE HEALTHY
YOU WILL TAKE THESE VOLUNTARY VACCINATIONS.
YOU WILL TAKE BUY THESE PILLS THAT COUNTER THE EFFECTS OF THE VACCINATIONS

Authoritarian liberals who have no respect for private property and expect the government to come with solutions to their non-existant problem. They were given an irrational fear for cancer by secondhand smoking through propaganda and fell for the trick. People who are this paranoid about their health should fuck off to their own house.

When did this crap become popular?

I fucking hate second hand smoke so good riddance.

There is no reason, however, to not have smoking sections indoors.

fucking this. nothing kills my appetite more than sitting and getting a waft of semen from the freshly cleaned table

Women and fags complaining about stinky pew bad smells.

So that pregnant women can get shitfaced too.

i hope you like cancer

Insurance companies realized that secondhand smoke was fucking up their margins. People paying nonsmoker rates were getting smoking related diseases.

They can't competitively charge people extra for hanging out with smokers, so they did the next best thing and marginalized smokers through government policymaking.

Kill yourself, faggot.
>I miss walking into places with plumes of smoke billowing out...
How? What's wrong with you?

here in Indianapolis I talked to multiple bar owners, not a single one was for the smoking ban

their sales also went down ~30 percent

they banned it under the guise of protecting employees from second hand smoke

what about car exhaust? people are fucking retarded

Maybe you should go to establishments that aren't filthy shitheaps instead of wanting it to be more of a filthy shitheap.

I don't even smoke.

It just added to a bar's aesthetic.

You had to be there user.

To be fair, inhaling smoke is not healthy.
But neither is drinking.
If people are concerned about their health they shouldn't frequent bars in the first place.

i forgot to add: there was not a single "non smoking" bar

if soooo many people prefer drinking at a bar with no smoke, why the fuck didn't anybody open a smoke free bar?

it's not like there were any laws against having a smoke free establishment?

there were plenty of restaurants that smoking wasn't allowed at before my city banned smoking everywhere but private clubs

Underrated

I think it's one of the best laws passed recently, honestly.

>bar allowed to smoke inside
>''hey we demand that smokers smoke outside, second hands smokers could kill us non smokers are more''
>ok then, we open bars especially for smokers
>''hey you know what? We like those bars too, what if someday we non smokers go and have to aspire nocive smoke, you can't tell me where I can or can't go.

Fucking normies man, can't you just let me kill myself without me having to get out to smoke leaving my drink inside??

Because allowing bars to make choices about their own places of business is racist.

I think it does make sense, because it forces people into a healthier lifestyle. Healthier lifestyles are beneficial for society.
I do not like however that governments pretend that it is not all about the money.

I stopped smoking after 10 years thanks to Cytisine. Smoking is a terrible addiction. I don't want people to smoke around me anymore. You can get intoxicated by Nicotine in a bar filled with smoke. I'm dead fucking serious.

When millennials entered college.

> Smoking rates go down
> Obesity goes up

hmm

Who would voluntarily self inflict cancer and/or severe lung malfunction on themselves in 2016?
Good riddance.

>It just added to a bar's aesthetic.
What the fuck are you talking about?

No, kill yourself you salad nipping faggot. Cigarette smoke is a part of charm of late night bars.

why not force people to exercise everyday, have cameras in their house monitoring them while they do jumping jacks etc like in 1984

and ban salty/sugary/fatty food

>forcing people to adhere to your standards of health under the pretext of societal benefit
>Flag
Checks out.

False equivalency. Obesity stems from the surplus of high fat, high sugar, low cost food available today.

but those are the most comfy imo. Do you even remember the bar scene in Star Wars Episode IV? It may be a hive of depravity and villainy but who would even want to go to some stiff place instead anyway?

>Cigarette smoke is a part of charm of late night bars.
Okay, again, how? What is charming about it? Why would you want to be in a place with smoke in the air?

C A N C E R

A

N

C

E

R

Based indiana truth. Im from Warren and the local tavern was so against it, they still let people smoke inside.

The law in Indiana is pretty retarded. Business can still have smoking indoors, if that established business was visited with the intention of encountering tabaco smoke.
Smoke shops for instance still allow indoor smoking.

I never understood why bars didn't fall under this category as well. I can understand restaurants for sure, but no one goes to a bar and expects a smoke free environment. Alcohol and cigarettes are like peanut butter and jelly.

It smells good but second hand smoke is still terrible for you, smoke outside if you want to.

Smokers and fatties are great. They weed themselves out by dying off earlier. Fuckers should have to pay out their own pocket when they come cravling to the hospital for care.

In an effort to curb the high use of smokes and because almost no bars would take the profit loss by banning it.

It's ridiculous though. Offer a slight incentive for bars to cater to non-smokers, don't ban business owners from telling fucking people who hang out in fucking bars not to fucking smoke if they want to.

You mean the posters?

The recent Trump poster influx has attracted many people who lean right and are into alternative political opinions and many of these people either were fans of Alex Jones or started listening to him after he capitalised on Trump's fame. Yes, they're not very intelligent.

> smoking bans

Lmfao, how does it feel to be a 3rd world police state?

I can smoke in a hospital if I want, god bless Austria.

Secondhand smoke is terrible for you. Emissions from road congestion are bad enough.

Plus, smokers still have dip/snus/vaping if you really want enjoy your shit-tier stimulant.

>Do you even remember the bar scene in Star Wars Episode IV?
Yes, Mos Eisley is the kind of the place no one but smugglers and robbers and sundry scum and people looking to hire such would frequent.
Being a shithole isn't comfy.

Has there ever been a study done on bartenders who tended smoking permitted bars getting cancer?

How come you never hear about all those employees getting cancer from second-hand smoke?

Obesity hurts society through socialized medicine. Smoking hurts society through socialized medicine and directly impacts people with secondhand smoke.

In the future there most likely will be a fat tax and I like the idea.

Because forcing people to do something is different from preventing them from harming themselves.
I do smoke and I enjoy smoking, but even I can admit that my habbit is not beneficial to anyone except to the people making money off it.

Because smoking is terrible for you and second hand smoke is terrible for you also.

This cause a mass flood of commiefornians to the rest of the US.
My parents worked a the same bar, only for this no smoking law to force close A LOT of bars, and other Adult places where smoking was not only allowed but expected. Little fucks wanted their ban, and never went into places they wiped out of customers.
Anti smoking laws have killed people, more so then the smoking did because some butthurt ducks didn't want smoke in their face AT A SMOKING BAR...
>Burning Tree Saloon
BURNING. TREE. The regulars smoked then got kicked out, owner had to sell their bars. Now Iran refugee fucks own most of Santa Monica
>Look up Farzam, or some shot like that

cfrankdavis.wordpress.com/2012/08/06/the-black-lung-lie/

>“Dr. Duane Carr – Professor of Surgery at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine, said this: “Smoking does not discolor the lung.” (link)

>Dr. Victor Buhler, Pathologist at St. Joseph Hospital in Kansas City: “I have examined thousands of lungs both grossly and microscopically. I cannot tell you from examining a lung whether or not its former host had smoked.” (link)

>Dr. Sheldon Sommers, Pathologist and Director of Laboratories at Lenox Hill Hospital, in New York: “…it is not possible grossly or microscopically, or in any other way known to me, to distinguish between the lung of a smoker or a nonsmoker. Blackening of lungs is from carbon particles, and smoking tobacco does not introduce carbon particles into the lung.”

>being this much of a bluepilled faggot

Fatties now live forever thanks to medicine (not all live well though). Smokers still die though so you are half right.

What would you consider a god-tier stimulant?

t. guy who smokes a pack just under 2 weeks

Once again Florida proving to be one of the best states in the union. Bars can allow smoking as long as alcohol sales meet a certain % of overall sales.

There is a dive bar a bicycle ride away from me. I go there every now and then to drink some suds, smoke, and play pool while football or racing is on

i know. I am just shitposting. A skinny neet like me wouldnt survive in any bar :,(

>literaly go into bar to pretty much poison yourself
>muh passive smoking

I only smoke 1 cigarrete per day, and half a pack in 1 hour if I'm drinking, which isn't often.
I suffer from strong migraines, if I drop the habit three days after my last cigarrete, the pain returns.
1 cig a day isn't that harmful and if keeps my migraine at bay, that's a pretty good deal.

>1 cig a day isn't that harmful
yes it is
>and if keeps my migraine at bay
Bullshit.
Cigarettes make your blood vessels to tighten up. You will develop a heart disease and your dick will stop getting straight.

I don't get migraines but I am also a very casual smoker. A pack can last me a week or two weeks depending on.

Somehow I doubt I am wrecking my lungs that bad (although I acknowledge I should quit). I think a lot of people assume everyone smokes a pack or close to a pack a day.

I usually have one cigarette on my lunch break. One after dinner and sometimes one in the late evening.

I don't think that was bar, m8.

Then go to another bar

Then don't go into the smokers bar. Find a hipster smoke free zone, you ducking bitch

All of you will develop a Coronary artery disease.
It doesn't matter how many cigs you smoke a day. All it matters is that you do it regularly for a long period of time.

Fucking*
Auto keeps turning itself on. Fuck censorship

I never knew not being able to smoke in a bar was a thing

I don't know.

I don't smoke, but it never really bothered me.

I don't think it's right to restrict freedoms because "muh second hand smoke" meme

>if I drop the habit three days after my last cigarrete, the pain returns.

that sounds like withdrawal

because you cant whine your way into forcing me to breathe toxins

yeah thanks tho

>Second hand smoke meme
Oy vey! Don't forget about climate change! That stuff'll kill ya faster than Akmed.

Don't go into the bar fucker. Drink at home
>I shouldn't have too!
And bars shouldn't have to pander to the few who want it, destroying their customer base

It's so employees don't have to breath in smoke along with the stale greasy body odor of obese faggots like OP.

Employees took said job knowing and not caring. Don't work in a place that has smokers

I miss the smokers too, not only did the alienation of smokers kill my local bar it makes all venues smell like cleaning agents, farts, the kitchens, and various other shit. I'm female and to me tobacco smoke smells masculine. It was Labour who killed public smoking here, typical Leftie cunts, they always know best, right? When they're wrecking your nation in other ways they can do this and make you think they give a fuck about your health.

People think of many excuses. Before I started taking Cytisine I couldn't stop myself from buying smokes when I was in stress. Of course stopping smoking made me angry and stressed.
If you survive the first week you will get better.
Seriously, I smoked for 10 years and now I feel like I've wasted 10 years of my life. I have so much energy now.

This is the exact reason why I oppose single payer healthcare. I'm not fat, and I don't smoke, so why should I pay...

There's something slightly nostalgic to that cigarette smell in a bar.

says the greasy obeast

Said the kid who grew up in a bar and saw first hand what this law did. Keep projecting

>There's something slightly nostalgic to that cigarette smell in a bar.
Your brain is fucked. I can's look at a cigarette right now. I tried smoking when I was on anti-nicotine drugs and the cigs tasted like shit. I feel disgust even thinking about smokes right now.

By the way, thanks for ignoring my advice niggers. I was just like you. I know you will ignore the facts and claim that you smoke because you like to smoke and not because you are addicted.

Theresa May is actually pro-smoking. Seemed to have always voted against anti-smoking stuff.

Shame she wasn't in before Cameron brought in that autistic plain packaging

>climate change

Don't forget to accept the climate refugees, goyim, there's 20 gorillion of them and they can only seek refuge in your backyard!

I'm not a fucking doctor, nor I visited one, it's true cigarrete is bad, nobody says otherwise, however the random migraines started around my 19s and casually I picked smoking 1 per day , the migraines stopped completely, I tried to drop it once and the pain returned so I picked it up again, I'm 25 now and nothing has happened

It's kinda hard to find unbiased opinions about passive smokers on the internet, mostly you find ''smoking is baaad no matter if it's 1 or 8 cigarretes per day m'kaaayy''

Migraines came first before the habit of smoking. But yeah, basically I can't drop it now, maybe I should visit a doctor for a replacement.

>Smoke a lot
>Dick still hard as fuck

Try having testosterone faggot

>however the random migraines started around my 19s and casually I picked smoking 1 per day , the migraines stopped completely
Listen you idiot. You should go to a doctor. You might have a blood clot in your head...

>Smoke a lot
For how long?
I'm telling you the problems started to show up after 8 years of smoking and my dick came back to me after being "sober" for over 13 months.

based mobilefag

>thinking fat makes you fat
>2016

Also, just to hammer the point home, Tubs
I miss my Laptop. She being fixed atm

>People who are this paranoid about their health should fuck off to their own house.

This guy gets it

I recently moved states and now I'm living in a state where it is banned. I actually miss having a smoke with my beer.

>aesthetic

Have you ever seen a Wes Anderson movie user?

You seem pretty mad towards smoking, but seems like you have a reason.
The headaches is something that runs in my family, in men more precisely, not every man of course.
I have to visit a doctor indeed, if he can offer a substitute for the pains and I can drop smoking, that would be neat, but until now, smoking has been more benefical to me without any bad symptoms, that's my personal point I want to make.

Millennialist just cape or roll their own now. Actual rates of smoking actually went up if you count hand made cigarettes and vapes.

>You seem pretty mad towards smoking, but seems like you have a reason.
I'm mad at myself because for 10 years I lost a ton of money and felt like shit. Now I truly see. I would never discover my new life if I continued to smoke. I think I will use all of my hatred to fight with tobacco companies. Now I have heart problems and my nose doesn't register smells anymore (partly because of Snuff that I used for 4 years).

Promote healthy way of life is good, but banning smoking in bars will not help.

People that smoke will not stop smoking just because bar X prohibited it.

They step outside the building to smoke. At least here.

All it dose is cause Bar X to shut down. Now those whiney anti-smokers don't go into the bars, just bitched, shut em down and moved on with bitching.

>have to visit a doctor indeed
What's the problem? I felt like visiting my doctor today, so I went there at 6 am, registered first and was done with the visit before work. I wanted to know how long will my nerve recover. A nurse damaged my nerve while she was taking my blood donation. It was the doctor at the blood donor station that told me that if I refuse to stop smoking they will have to ban me because my blood pressure is high as fuck.

fuck austrailia for starting this trend,
im going to miss seeing the marlboro red ribbon.

>People that smoke will not stop smoking just because bar X prohibited it.
People in Poland go outside or to the ventilated smoking room if the Bar has such room. That's ok.

whyquit.com/whyquit/A_Benefits_Time_Table.html

The other issue is people didn't want to leave a drink unintended, and just won't show up again.

Pennsylvania still allows bars to have it, although only like 2 out of the 6 bars in my town still allow you to smoke

>The other issue is people didn't want to leave a drink unintended
Everyone in here takes their beer with them. It's ok to take the beer with you in front of the bar.

yeah
i
dont
know
what
your
talking
about
theres
smoking
bars
pool halls
and
hotels
restaurants
and plenty of outdoor bars where you can smoke

sad thing is, nobody on this board knows because they actually don't go outside and socialize

you can even smoke on campus, at least you could when i went 4 years ago

Not allowed here. Considered drinking in public, even if you have it set down and arnt holding it

They lacked rules again, but the damage was done.

>Considered drinking in public
Lel. The pavement in front of the bar is not a public space. It belongs to the bar owner. Tell him to construct a patio there.

Joke's on you leaf I can still kill my lungs in bars.

Granted, I don't drink anymore, so it doesn't matter to me.

itt smoking degenerates trying to make excuses for smelling like shit and having bad habits

Because not everyone smokes. Is it really that fucking hard to go outside to smoke?

>enjoys walking into toxic cancer fumes
FUCK YOU
from all non addicts

Law says it has to be 20ft away from building

different laws in different places. How can you be in your mid 20's and college educated and not be aware that there are places in the USA where smoking in bars/restaurants/hotels/pool halls etc is banned by the government

i mean, our biggest cities did it first

>Is it really that fucking hard to avoid a smokers bar
Yes. Stay home to drink or head to a Hipster Bar

Can someone please explain to me why there can't be a bar where smoking is allowed?

People who don't smoke wouldn't have to go there and we could keep a part of watering hole history...

pussies, your feeble attempt to extend your life by not smoking is embarrassing. Desperately clutching onto propaganda they were exposed to in grade school so many years ago. Can't un-cuck themselves and make decisions for themselves. Fear dying young because they want to live an extra 5 years so they can shit-post in a retirement home.

There are many of them. Most become "private" clubs which are not governed by the smoking bans.

>hurr durr muh vaccinations cause autism

Most bars have kitchens in them these days, and serving food in a smoking establishment is a health violation IIRC. If an owner has to decide between selling chicken wings or selling Cancer Sticks they'll go with the one that won't have the ATF assfuck them.
You can still find smokeasies though, you just gotta know where to go.

there are bars were u can smoke inside, specifically catering to people who want to smoke AND drink. There is a bar within WALKING distance from my house were u can smoke. The owner smokes 3 packs a day. And it's a republican bar too

100% this. A business owner should be allowed to set up smoking sections or allow smoking in the business in general. I can understand public ordinances a la no smoking in the town hall. But a business should be allowed to do whatever. Don't like the smoke? Go eat somewhere else.

And I say this as a lifelong asthmatic non-smoker who can't breathe around cigarette smoke.

i'd rather walk into any public place and not have to smell that shit.

smokers can have their own smoking room, often quite big.

He would but he can't afford it since revenues went down from the smoking ban in the first place.

Most people dont realize that Edward Bernays started the anti-smoking movement in the US after having successfully broken the taboo on women smoking and shilling for the Tobacco companies for decades.

Ultimately, I think it is another part of the "Old World" they are trying to erase under the guise of identity politics, fronted by the useful idiots who believe they are being "Progressive".

Again, I don't even smoke.

Enjoy polio faggot

In my state, it is totally illegal. No smoking in any bar or restaurant period.

Not to mention the new air ventilations that went in before the outright ban. They took the Bar owners money then shut em down

tabacco stench is just disgusting, and whats wrong with living a healthy life/trying to avoid cancer?I'd say thats a good thing.Its like saying you're a pussy and afraid to die cause you are not taking meth
Smokers disgust me, It's showing everybody that you have a weak will

it's just more goverment bullshit, it should have been left up to the bar owners to decide for themselves, not some asshole dictating how to run your bussiness, in ohio it's even banned in private clubs

In states like FL its based on food sales. If a bar receives more than 10% of its profit from food then you cant smoke inside. This is why FL bars have some cheap ass bar food prices.

Again, don't go into their bar. Make your own or find a pussyBar

>tfw the EU banned smoking in bars and any bar even attempting this will get shut down

We need some democracy here in the old country america.
pls help

The Nazis were actually the first to make laws against tobacco. Poll should be on board.

This is one thing that I really miss about Asia. You can pretty much smoke anywhere. China was definitely worse than say Taiwan or Japan, but still it was a smoker's paradise. I'm sure there are other states here that allow it.

The Nazis lost user. We don't like Losers.

theoretically, in a snctuary city like san.fran, your illegal alien neighbor can smoke weed and call the cops on you for smoking a cig in your apartment. god bless america

Breathing the air in China is pretty much the same as smoking.

Places with sheltered beer gardens Hans.

>whats wrong with living healthy/avoid cancer?

nothing, except you use your "healthy" lifestyle to talk shit about people. Better be careful, don't wana get cancer right? Would suck to randomly get cancer if you make fun of smokers all the time.

>uses "longer, healthier life" to shitpost
>gets cancer anyways
>dies miserable

go suck tyrone's dick

This. There is no place left anymore where you can smoke a stogie indoors if you don't own a house of your own.

you just gave me one, now pay for my chemotherapy

>not putting smoke in your lungs is "falling for propaganda"
Whatever you delusional faggot

Exhaust stench is just disgusting, and whats wrong with living a healthy life/trying to avoid cancer?I'd say thats a good thing.Its like saying you're a pussy and afraid to die cause you are not licking the ass of the bus. Drivers disgust me, It's showing everybody that you have a weak legs.

Cause you can now do this

That's for you, pussyboi.
Go fund a Safe bar to protect your lungs instead of putting your duck in people's faces

Dick*

don't worry Poland! here, take this red pill

you should take one of these every day, prevents cancer

People have been smoking things long before the invention of propaganda. We live in a world of plastic people today, it's horrible really and I concur with OP. I miss the smoke filled bar, it felt...real, not some synthetic state sanctioned nanny room. A place for real men who didn't smoke cawk but smoked tobacco. RIP smoking bar.

Ah, that depends on where you lived or visited. Where have you been? I lived in Harbin and Guangzhou and it wasn't that bad, compared to when I visited Beijing.

Nice hips

Dont lie, faggot.

false dilemma

i have a right to choose to go to the bar

you do not have a right to engage in chemical poisoning of the public

imbecile.

How's he doing the lateral plumes?

Y-you too

Every smoking thread is the same, the smokers and non smokers get along fine while not agreeing most of the time.

But then there are the smokers that quit, who have to compulsively shit all over the place telling a crowd of anons how their shit doesn't smell.

Ex smokers, YOU are the cancer.

>banning poisonous gases from public breathing spaces wont help with healtiness

>You don't have to go into a Bar
Grocery stores, family restaurants, yeah makes sense. A bar? Now that's stupid

By squeezing his lips.

I bet that looks several orders more retarded behind the smoke.

Indoctrinated to hate smoke and people that smoke. Brainwashed to assert into someone elses personal business for their own good. Identifies second-hand smoke as terrorist-grade attack on self.

You were taught these things user, but the truth is if people want to smoke, it's really okay and none of your business

doesnt matter where, if its public you cannot have a right to poison the air

this is not complicated

A little bit sure.

Bars are not public. You've stepped into private owners and forced them.
Go find a Hipster bar, stay out of bars that have smokers

>Red-pilled movie that pretty much sums up this thread

Thank You for Smoking (2005) - IMDb

(Comedy · Satirical comedy follows the machinations of Big Tobacco's chief spokesman, Nick Naylor, who spins on behalf of cigarettes while trying to remain a ...)

Rotten Tomatoes 86% approval rating

go watch it you stupid cucks

t. the eternal yank

>Identifies second-hand smoke as terrorist-grade attack on self.

Even before the smoking ban here, there were plenty of bars that were no-smoking. Bans like this are stupid in general and do more to restrict private owners than save lives.
I don't even smoke and used to hate going to smokey bars. However no one was fucking forcing me to go to that fucking bar, just like they shouldn't be forced to not allow smoking.
Fuck everything.

I particularly don't know what it was like smoking inside bars excluding Vegas.

Naturally I used the limited patio area to plan my attacks on unsuspecting women.

Excuse me, could I have a light.
>Okay
So what brings you out?
>Blah blah blah
*Keenly monitoring attitude* do they enjoy your attention?
False sense of excitement and response about her blah blah blah
>What about you?
Long day at the office, needed a drink.
>What do you do?
Insert fake planned position at important. Inc
>Wow that's so cool!
Thanks, it was nice chatting with you, I'm going to catch up with my friends. Come talk to me later.

Let them initiate the next conversation or when the bar closes invite her over.

As a non-smoker who dislikes second hand smoke I don't mind the smoking ban myself, but I can still see that it's a blatant infringement on popular rights. Like this guy said there should still be indoors smoking sections so that everyone can enjoy their time in pubs and bars.

Also as a Brit I feel pretty strongly about lifting/relaxing the smoking ban as it's one of the main reasons that old, traditional pubs have begun to die out here, and every town and city is full of these bland, robotic, characterless gastropub chains.

But nope, just go the whole hog and ban pubs altogether. Second hand drinking is dangerous after all, plus we all know which religious group isn't so keen on people drinking...

>be me
>work in Manhattan
>at least once a week some uppity white woman complains about me smoking in public
>look at her
>look at construction behind her with smoke billowing from underground, and chucks of concrete being eviscerated into dust by a jackhammer
>look at line of taxi cabs and buses in street, crammed like sardines in a can, exhaust fumes creating a cloud across the street
>look at (dead?) homeless guy on the ground next to me that hasn't shower since 9/11
>look at dog (human?) shit on side walk near tree
>look at pile of rotting garage that is piled 5' high
>look at shady nigger standing in doorway of shady shop smoking weed, that can be smelt two blocks away
>look back at stupid white woman

Fuck you. Have fun with your other poisonous gases in public spaces dickhead.

>leaving your room

when did this meme become popular? life is a joy when you can get comfy in your room with your computer, speakers, cool colored lights at night, and no one around to bother you.

being an extrovert must suck. i never feel the need to go anywhere with other humans. i do like to get out in the sunshine on a bicycle ride for exercise and brain cell growth but i go alone and never interact with anyone except random head nods to based bros on the street.

i view my whole life as a struggle to attain perfect aloneness in my bedroom. i had to go through all those years of forced socialization in school to arrive at this point of perfect neethood.

also: i don't smoke in my room. i am obsessive with cleanliness and keep a negative ion generator and air purifier on all the time.

Because second-hand smoke smells like shit and is terrible for people's health

Don't go into the bar.

If I could convince just one person to pick up a pack of cigarettes and start smoking, my job is done here.

Yeah, figured that out too. But beer garden season will likely be ending any time soon. Winter is coming

>restrict private owners
Yeah I think the ban went hand in glove with an attack on small business. The bar business was tough before the ban and like someone else said, the survivors are the big restaurant chains with a 'bar' tucked into a corner. Worked out OK for me as a smoker though because I just grew out of the bar hopping stage as the bans were implemented. I guess twenty somethings spend more time on the vidya now anyway, they aren't missing anything important, just something that was unique. The pickup bar was the best place to get laid after house parties, not sure what 20 somethings do now but the bar scene is kill. Guess they play vidya and explains the internet grade social skills and hopeless virgin syndrome?

The anti smoking campaign caused the fattening. Nicotine is a appetite suppressant.
Really the best thing we could do is push vaping so that way American's wouldn't be fat and wouldn't get cancer.

Smoking is degenerate. We should ban it altogether.

Don't go into the Bar with smoking. You have your safe spaces.

Because the state does not acknowledge private property as your prerogative, that includes your body.

My state made smoking indoors illegal so that's not a problem. Now we just need to get smoking banned within 50 feet of public areas, then I'd be truly happy.

It will backfire on you lol. The smokers will just not give a fuck, police will be to busy this year, and even next to stop every smoker. Little bitches like you need to fuck off already

Good, our police here don't have anything else to do considering my state is 90% white. I'd love for you fags to "fight back".

You really wouldn't desu. Already got laws over turned here by people showing up to smoke and owners telling non smokers to shut up and leave. Owners are fighting back, Lubnut.

Law is actually enforced where I live. Not sure what 3rd world state you're from but it wouldn't fly here.

Why do smokers (weed and tobacco) love forcing other people to inhale their drug? I'm glad smoking is banned. If I want a drug, I'll buy it and invest it myself.

I'll kill you over putting out a cigarette I'm smoking outside...

CA. We got tired of people's shit. Central CA is still shit but N and S CA are fighting back. Cops call it a stupid law and go after violent folk instead.

Don't go into the bar

>smoking is degenerate

Why?

>Smoking the cylindrical jew

>Enforcing Jewish control
I don't smoke ChemCigs.

I haven't been to a bar that doesn't ban smoking.

So everyone was 400 kg before smoking became the norm, innit?

Theirs still the law. But owners are ignoring it now

t. internet activist

Would NASCAR be as much fun if they banned petrol and loud noises and all the cars were electric and only allowed to go 50mph?

B.b.b.b.but if you ban smoking, I'll start going to pubs more.

Bullshit, they've been closing ever since. There are a lot of pub-themed restaurants but fuck that shit.

People who stayed out of pubs because of smoke were never going to offset the kind of people who really kept pubs open (>5 pints a night, every night, from the age of 16 until they drop dead).

I'm sorry if you never experienced pub-going in the 1990s, it was fucking excellent.

What?Sorry, my state doesn't have Mexicans and niggers to worry about. The police would love for increased activity.

It is a symbolic thing.
Every time someone publicly supports it they're saying 'yes, I am a cuck, and freedom is worthless to me'. Same with seatbelt laws.

>Why did they ban Smoking in Bars?
Because of whiney faggots.

Okay so you don't want me smoking in Chuck-E-Cheese. Fine, I can understand that, but in a place where you're drinking a substance that is physically damaging anyway, why is second hand smoke such a big deal?

There's no fucking evidence to support second hand smoke increases risk of diseases. It just smells yucky. Well so does vomit.

To summerize everything
>Small business owners comply, spend thousands to clean air inside building and for outside
>Get closed due to pussys wanting to go into smokers bars
>Don't even go in and the bars close
>Many people have to move, mainly whites
>Arabs and Mexicans can swoop in with Gov. Aid to open shops and buy places
>Places are run like shit, they cut cost with lack of cleaning and matiences
>People bitch about CA moving to their states
>Ignore the Anti-Smoking shills at cleaning out white neighborhoods

NASCAR isn't fun in the first place.

I moved to a new city earlier this year and was surprised they still allow smoking in bars. Same county and state, was pretty cool desu. Though I smoke way too much when I drink, they go so well together.

Because it's degenerate.

>B-but muh freedumbs and liberty

Lolbertarian are degenerates.

It would be subtle. Bitches like you would complain, cops would show at first. Then, they just won't give a fuck as owners lobby for smoking. It's swinging back to calling out fuckbuckets like you who can't leave others alone. Like as SJW. Go spend your time hoping bars and trying to make a difference

People still smoke in bars, especially in rural America. The town I went to high school in had a bar that allowed smoking, people used Altoid tins as ashtrays so they can hide them if the cops come. I know several bars in my area that do this

So no adventure for you then, no princess rescuing, no Han solo best bud, no wookie chess games. Just straight back to uncle Owens farm to clean sand out shitty robots until the empire burns you alive.

No, people who allow it who don't like it are being cucked by the smokers. Love seeing people leaving the comfy atmosphere of the pub during a thunderstorm to go outside and smoke because they're addicted to a drug that's slowly killing them.

There's bars where I live that have smoking rooms in them although you can't smoke at the counter where you order.

you'd think that would make sense but no, they have to tell you what to do 'for your own good'

i remember when nebraska went smoke free indoors. a friend from lincoln told me there was a LOT of pissed off folks. he even saw some girl compare a cop to a piece of dog shit in the street

Missing the point of Owners who want smokers in.
>Can't into freedoms
Did you want to stay in the EU, btw?

Actually seen a couple people from out of state trying to smoke indoors. They get called out pretty harshly by owners and patrons alike. The smokers have already lost.

I've been smoking for 18 years, dick still diamonds.

Then on top of a good goy, you're a cunt. Congratulations.

It's funny that not a single French did answer this post. According to government this law is to reduce passive tabagisme damage.
However almost all the bar I know got a smoke zone (isolated from the rest of the bar) so it's not that much of a big deal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smokeasy

For now lol. Soon, other bars will want those customers. Then if you leave your smoke free zone and go into a smoke zone, your a little bitch wanting everyone to be a shit like you

Just because your state is shit doesn't mean every state is.

Sounds like a shit state. You need papa government to keep your lungs safe

Smoking causes cancer you drug addicted degenerates.

Deleted last one due to net shitout, and reposted

Sorry, I don't go into piss riddled alley ways, the only smoke zones I can think of.

Don't go where the smokers go.

I go into bars or smoke at home. I don't go to alleys either

Smoking is degeneracy

Good goy, believe what the (((media))) tells you

Why?

You probably smoke in front of your children too.

Smokers and other child abusers will be the first ones to hang on the day of the rope.

Stay away from smokers then

Don't have kids. Focused on career first.

You're damn right, my police keep out degenerates and minorities, insuring I'll be living in a white mecca for a long time coming.

Oh god fuck this shit, hipsters here are getting hang on e-cigs here lately and now you pray to jesus mohammed and belzebub that you don't get two or more of those faggots in same the bar because they always add some """"""""""""flavor""""""""""" to whatever the hell they vape and once flavors start mixing in the whole bar starts to smell like medicine

they didn't here. then again i dont live in a pussy country run by beavers

>implying Canada won't just leave the fighting to us

>Thinks only 2 races smoke
>Ignores fellow whites who got fucked by your mentality
Your killing whites and love your white sate, fucking lol
>S-smoking kills!
Shutting down business do, fucking dumbfuck

Hold on there, tribal laws allow for smoking inside. Went to a cigar """"bar"""" back in January for a buddy's bachelor party.

"When Columbus arrived in what was to become America, Jew Luis De Torres, one of five Jews who accompanied the expedition, was the first to discover the use of tobacco. Settling in Cuba, De Torres may be said to be the father of Jewish control of the tobacco business as it exists today. Today, the Jews buy up nearly all the leaf tobacco from the tobacco-growing States, so that the great tobacco companies have to buy the raw product from them."

Keep smoking like a good goy, it doesn't cause cancer ;) now gimme your shekels

because smoking is moronic. If you smoke, you should probably stop caring if people think you're cool or not, it's pathetic.

Sorry, I don't consider drug abusers and the addicted as fellow white.

Second-hand smoke can cause serious disease in non-smokers

I for one feel that smoking should be entirely outlawed in public spaces, but I know you pathetic addicts would sperg too hard if you had to go more than an hour without lighting up

hope not for their sake

sad.

>autism
i hope you dont drink coffee then. and i hope you ignore that massive boost in human productivity with the discovery of caffeinated drinks, you piece of shit.

Its a great way to isolate an entire consumer base.
A none smoker doesnt want to walk into a cloud of smoke.
That said i pickdd up smoking for two years.
And i went to south carolina.
You can smoke everywhere practically.
Shit was pretty sweet not gonna lie.

I think there should be bars allowed to to do this but not all.
I dont smoke cigarettes and even wheni did i still hate the smell.

This. It was cozy and weirdly welcoming.
t.non-smoker.

>Why did they ban Smoking in Bars?
It's usually city ordinance, so you can still find suburbs that don't ban smoking. A lot of businesses that can allow it still won't anyway, usually have to find a dive bar if you want to go somewhere you can smoke. About ten years ago it seemed most major cities out and out banned it.

Biggest city I've ever been to that still allowed smoking was Nashville. Otherwise it's generally small suburb towns or small towns out in the country.

Most hotels don't allow it either, pretty much all major chains ban it. Few airports nowadays have smoking areas, those that do generally are at a specific restaurant that require you buy something to smoke there and some places have smoking lounges that may or may not be free.

>t. used to travel all around for work

FWIW if you want to smoke without consequence Hertz is the only rental place that has no provision against smoking. Although TBQH I always would get National and even if I drove 1,000 miles (I did a few times, mostly for the fuck of it instead of flying) I would smoke and never get fined as long as you aired out.

Rental car places generally DGAF about cleaning their cars between rentals, at least not the interior. I've found all sorts of small trash and shit in them, even some spilled drinks.

>Healthiest population on planet earth
>One of the highest per capita rate of smoking

Get that bluepilled dick out of your mouth retard

Lol, again, you are Anti-White

nope, don't drink coffee because it tastes like shit.

>paying for glorified water

Is somebody getting mad? A little shaky, need a smoke? :((((

Cred Forums is 18+

>Few airports nowadays have smoking areas

you mean those glass boxes at the european airports?

hilarious when you see that in germany, they look like mini gas chambers

>Complaining that the government is stopping you from consuming the burnable jew

I still go to smoking bars. Some of the comfiest bars around are the cigar lounges.

le government should be in charge of every aspect of my life. Seriously. your country is total shit. should have gassed your selves with the kikes.

They have them in a lot of airports in the US too, especially the south. Some airports like Las Vegas even has a cigar lounge.

Because I would say 80% + of them smoke themselves. I worked in the bar business for 16 years. The biggest thing smoking bans did was put a lot of bars out of business. I saw it in smoking bans in two different states I lived in: WA and AZ. First after a ban passes, everyone takes a 30 to 75 percent hit in business depending in the day of the week. Weekends least affected, slow nights most affected. If you own your building you can weather this storm for 4 or 6 months, maybe. You're gonna be hurting, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. BUT, if you don't own your own building, or have extremely deep pockets, you are in trouble. Your landlord does not give a shit about business being in the toilet, it's just fuck you: pay me. Over and over. So you're most likely going out of business. Now the good news: IF you weather the first 6 months, a lot of other bars will have gone under in that same time period. So now the regulars from each place that went under will be looking for a new hangout. With a little good luck all of those will get you back to the ballpark of where you used to be, maybe down 20% overall, but still in business! Bad news: try not to think about all the places that went under.

Good luck.

white british are on average more obese than white americans
you get fat by taking in more calories than you burn, not by getting those calories from fat
also smoking reduces appetite which makes you eat less, and therefore get less obese

stupid paki faggot

japan forces places of employment to mandate exercise and fines them for overweight employees

But one 1 person will be subjected to the smoke instead of 20 people

lmao

>Jews have big noses because oxygen is free
When are you going to stop breathing the molecular jew, user?

I was in the airport in Atlanta on business and there was a fucking bar inside the airport where I sat had a beer and smoked - there were these fucking fans that extracted all the smoke and this weird misty shit made the atmosphere fresh.

I love airport bars you talk to random people never know their name and discuss random shit for hours getting pissed and smoking. I wonder why people are so much more open in airport bars.

Hitler is that you? Go uncuck Germany already.

Smokers btfo

>If you don't let yourself get killed by me you hate freedon
kys

Funny, its supposedly illegal here but most places just don't care, even the barman smokes. I always thought not smoking in bars was just a suggestion and bars could decide for themselves.

>tfw trying to quit smoking
thanks for posting, i'll keep trying now.

Should be, but faggots love to bitch