mediafire.com/convkey/38db/7c6ge5o537ymy6hzg.jpg?size_id=e
>South West Aleppo September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr1yBr9XEAAqksc.jpg:large
>North Hama September 24
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtH-AL3WAAABDRd.jpg:large

Developments Sept. 27
>SAA Tiger Forces reportedly preparing to launch Al Bab offensive
>Erdogan: Mosul offensive will commence October 19
>YPG/SDF capture Hasieh and Hasajek after clashes with IS in north Aleppo countryside. 20km from west entrance of al-Bab, Aleppo
>Russia: Bringing peace in Syria 'is almost an impossible task now'
>Syrian Army surrounds east Aleppo as zero hour approaches
>Lavrov says during talks US admitted Islamic State is a ‘bigger threat than Assad’
>Obama vetoes bill to let 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia
Assad to AP: US airstrikes on Syrian troops were ‘intentional,’ lasted nearly 1 hour - youtu.be/s2GUfBppapA

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1474981109
strawpoll.me/11314357
yalibnan.com/2016/09/27/hezbollah-chief-prefers-israel-over-wahhabism/
mid.ru/diverse/-/asset_publisher/8bWtTfQKqtaS/content/id/2473652
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Hama_(2011)
youtube.com/watch?v=5XYjfidfsfE
youtube.com/watch?v=WTy5vNLZtsA
youtube.com/watch?v=6WcLEKxPqCY
youtube.com/watch?v=_w_5LwOUg2A
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb5YIg-vyOE
youtube.com/watch?v=i-PAVKmg-lk
youtube.com/watch?v=tWhzmUKlKa0
youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZtGaV8Z4M
youtube.com/watch?v=n58-rCM6A3I
youtube.com/watch?v=XyZW0_cOqF0
youtube.com/watch?v=wFd2i5C7bCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rWCm7tf4MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfmAJeSEZM
youtube.com/watch?v=AQBuiypunoU
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/inside-the-underground-hospital-built-to-treat-aleppo-s-children-744764995674
youtu.be/W62g6L9bHfQ?t=160
youtube.com/watch?v=5tHWxkevTKw
youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWNgYNHAmis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Khanasir_offensive
almasdarnews.com/article/in-video-syrian-militants-smuggle-ammo-inside-a-cow/
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/780818197926862849
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/780730872249065472
twitter.com/worldonalert/status/780820363043299328
youtube.com/watch?v=WLbPv188Y_I
twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/780390123997396992
youtube.com/watch?v=XDfwrEthi-g&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread

2012: took Kafr Zita, Latmana, and Kafr Nabuda which they never lost, took Kernaz, Helfaya, Morek and Taibat al Imam, they lost the latter two

2013: took Shaatha, Tulaisiyya, Zoghba, Jenina, but lost them all and also lost Helfaya and Kernaz, they also seemed to hold Taibat al Ism at some point; ISIS also took al Hamra and Brigade 66 but withdrew when rebel infighting began

2014: took Morek and Souran, lost Souran before they could take Maan, lost Maan, took Khan Shikhoun and besieged Wadi Deif and Hamidiya again, took Khattab, Helfaya and Kernaz but lost them all, then took Wadi Deif and Hamidiya

2015: took northern Ghab pre-Russia and only lost three villages post-Russia, took Morek against Russian intervention and massive SAA assault and never lost it

2016: took Helfaya, Taibat al Imam and Souran, for the first time holding all three at the same time (in 2012 they held only two and in 2013 they held only Souran), took Souran and Maan at the same time which they failed to do in 2014, took Kawkab and Maardas for the first time, also took Shaatha as a bonus and Tulaisiyya, Taibat al Ism, Zoghba, Jenina, all are about to fall, al Hamra and Fan al Shamali are in danger if the aforementioned fall

Bonus: they held Kernaz, Hamamiyat, Jalma, Tal Malh, but never held Mugheyr, Bureydj, Hayaleen, and most importantly Sheikh Hadid, a western bound offensive will also spell deep trouble for the SAA

>not knowing the difference between length and width

this syrian war is getting boring.
post something about salami arabia losing oil fields to the yemeni skeletors.

Ask that to Ramouseh

So why didn`t you start fighting for Syria guys?
liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1474981109
Pretty based interviews with translation.

>not knowing the terrorists always get pushed back in Hama

>4 years of trying to take Hama
>4 years being pushed back
>Implying the 5th will be the victory
>Ramouseh

our top analyst said so so it will happen

>RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA THREAD
RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA THREAD
RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA THREAD

It will happen :^)

Butt mad zog spotted

>rebels always lose their Hama gains
>what is Khan Shikhoun

it gets me every time

if it wouldn`t be serious the tiger wouldn`t be there

the wizard of aleppo lives on.

>Get fucked in the ass with proof
>Change the topic with sieges

>rebels always lose their Hama gains
>what is Wadi Deif

Syrian army are launching a ground attack towards the center of aleppo!

It was not sieged before the 2014 rebel offensive, there was a supply line running from Hama until Wadi Deif, that's the point newfag. Maybe if you didn't start following this war when Putin told you to start stroking you would have known this.

As far as proof goes, refute this or shove it up your ass

>may 2014

our wizard doesn't even know which year its currently

Are you retarded? What date are these posts from?

But you still couldn't take Hama, it like taking Ramouseh and still couldn't supply East Aleppo, oh wait...!

Yeah and SAA couldn't take SAA for four years, what's your point? Now who's changing the subject? You said every offensive every year fails, I showed that every offensive every year made concrete gains that SAA has been unable to reverse. The same applies for the SAA gains in Sheikh Najjar, the Central Prison and Nubl and Zahra in Aleppo which rebels have not been able to reverse. Are you seriously this dense? Now who's changing the subject? Get rekt newfag.

>Yeah and SAA couldn't take Aleppo for four years, what's your point? Now who's changing the subject? You said every offensive every year fails, I showed that every offensive every year made concrete gains that SAA has been unable to reverse. The same applies for the SAA gains in Sheikh Najjar, the Central Prison and Nubl and Zahra in Aleppo which rebels have not been able to reverse. Are you seriously this dense? Now who's changing the subject? Get rekt newfag.

Oh nevermind.

>Chilebro
>newfag
You can't be this dumb.

The point is every offensive every year gets reversed. I demonstrated that that is not the case, and that the current offensive is different.

Angry m8?

Not point on held some empty village is you don't take Salamiyah or Hama. FSA/Nusra can have 6 gorillion towns, but if you still have 1 city, the revolution is pretty must dead.

At least central prision and Zahra lead Mallah Offensive.

You're the dumbass if you think newfaggery is defined as seniority on an Assad shill thread. He is utterly clueless about the Syrian conflict pre-Putin and thus he is a newfag. Any questions?

Yeah, you can fire Countryside General now, Mossad can't keep with autist agents anymore

Well shit son looks like they might take it pretty soon.

i got one, why are you so butthurt all the time

Alright you faggots quit posting facts RIGHT NOW

We need to get back to the spirit of neo-ottoman /sg/ and shitpost

strawpoll.me/11314357

>"Hezbollah chief prefers Israel over Wahhabism"
>yalibnan.com/2016/09/27/hezbollah-chief-prefers-israel-over-wahhabism/

wtf i love hezbollah now

Ahahahaha Khan Shikhoun, Latmana, Kafr Zita, Kafr Nabuda, Morek, Wadi Deif, Hamidiya, all now are an empty village. The SAA sure didn't think they were empty villages when it fought nook and cranny for them.

SAA could not get to besieging Aleppo without taking every single step from Abu Jurayn all the way to Castello. JaF could not even reach Hama city without taking every point along the way starting with Wadi Deif, and to top it off the rest of Idlib province to boot.

I have been here since Euromaidan, you came here only 2 months

This is for you.

>it's a moderates celebrate rebels retreating from the cities to empty villages in bumfuck nowhere and mountains episode

Guys guys pls stay classy and civilized.
Your points are drifting away more then the nipples from a pair of fresh enhanced boobs guys.

You both are attention whoring name fags desu

Are all you Pinochet sucking Latinos illiterate? I just said it's irrelevant how long you've been here if you didn't follow the conflict since the beginning.

Nice quads. Thoughts on Ahrar tearing down FSA flag at Azaz?

lavrov published text of agreement

So, are you telling me that Hama will be soon under siege for second time? Cool m8, the last time went very well for FSA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Hama_(2011)

My digits speak for themselves

>it's a Khan Shikhoun, Morek, Souran, Taibat al Imam, Helfaya, Kafr Zita, Latmana, Kafr Nabuda are empty villages episode

Lord kek approves your cactus

>killing unarmed civilians

Wow what a victory

Nice meme

See this

Good luck to Syria and their partners. I hope Israel, Qatar, Murica, UK and Saudi-Arabia get nuked after all this is over.

Hey guys, I'm writing a preliminary draft for a senior US policymaker on the CIA strategy in Syria and Iraq.

Do any of you by chance have anything you'd like for me to include? My draft will be heavily edited so I can't put anything absurd in it.

>killed 200+protestors with no casualties on your own side

Ebin

Double triple true

Hama was not controlled by the FSA. It was controlled by civilians. That was not a military campaign. Unlike Homs, the FSA either withdrew to the villages or went underground after the government crackdown for fear of a repetition of the events of 1982.

June 11
youtube.com/watch?v=5XYjfidfsfE

June 15
youtube.com/watch?v=WTy5vNLZtsA

June 24
youtube.com/watch?v=6WcLEKxPqCY

June 28
youtube.com/watch?v=_w_5LwOUg2A

July 1
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb5YIg-vyOE
youtube.com/watch?v=i-PAVKmg-lk
youtube.com/watch?v=tWhzmUKlKa0
youtube.com/watch?v=s-ZtGaV8Z4M

July 8
youtube.com/watch?v=n58-rCM6A3I

July 18
youtube.com/watch?v=XyZW0_cOqF0

July 22
youtube.com/watch?v=wFd2i5C7bCQ

July 29
youtube.com/watch?v=rWCm7tf4MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfmAJeSEZM

Nah you're right as always my analyst.
Those are all thriving cities, Assad is finished.
JaF will steamroll aleppo, just a matter of days.

>terrorists mad they are impotent without several states funding them

kek has truly blessed this thread

How retarded are you?

They killed civilians with no weapons, wow what a great victory

Going for launch, i will back and i will see this full of autism from Countryside General, i swear

T.booty blasted durka supporter

You have got to be kidding me. We're doing head counts now? Tell me how thriving are east Aleppo and central Homs which you celebrate as a grand government victory, to say nothing of Darayya, Qusayr, Yabroud, Sheikh Miskeen, Safira. Truly irony is lost on you.

kek eat shit CUNTryside retard

We are waiting for you.

>b-b-butthurt

Last resort of the retard

Reminder rebells still have the initiative and what is happening now is gains and not retreating

Let me air my ideas ;

American concerns wanted to sell gas and oil from iraq in EU. Somehow Syria was in the way and not cooperative at the request of Russia whose market interest would be seriously undercut.

This put Assad on the American shitlist.

Islamists were already fighting to oust Assad and were co-opted by US State;McCain,Clinton etc with funding and weapons in effort to remove the Assad obstruction but this backfired and fed AQI which became ISIS and so here we are.

TRump winning begins cooperating with Russia to remove rebels in Syria. Syria is re-stabilized and these forces focus on removing ISIS from Iraq.

Now the Carrot.

With a stabilized Syria and Iraq a joint Russian/Iraqi/American venture establishes the gas/oil connection from Iraq to EU so Iraq has revenue to rebuild and remain stable, Russia has a share so has no further concern of being undercut , Syria gets a share for what passes through and Everybody's happy.

Thoughts?

No you're just a dumb third worlder speaking in a language you can't even master. I said it doesn't matter how senior you are on this thread and the next post you say you can't be a newfag because you were here since Euromaidan. Can't make it up. It's like you're on some kind of autism simulator.

>mmmuh barrel bombs, muh innocent civilians who dindu nuffin

This is for you youtube.com/watch?v=AQBuiypunoU

Youre reaching, calm down retard.

By launch you mean launching your brain into outer space? Cause it's clear you have no more use for it.

>Aleppo siege is planned, its defeat bu tactical victory
>Hama will fall and after that Aleppo
>i swear it guys

Deys good boys assad just a kuffar.

>capturing a village that has been shit for 1000 years

>capturing a great city that you #rekt by bombing every terrorist into oblivion

Calm down

>when we lose cities they're shit
>when we gain cities they're super ancient civilization

literally you

Never forget the 6 billion children assad gassed and tortured

>(((cities))) with populations so small that they're not even marked on the map are the same as the biggest city in Syria

mmmmkay bruh

Calm down

The bones of children, when crushed, make excellent fragmentation devices for barrel bombs.

Every single city I named is marked on the map you autist. None of them have a population of less than 50,000 prewar.

What now?

>prewar
hmm

CUNTry side retard is posting quickly today

mummy must forgot to give him his autism medications this morning

assad will win

Aleppo, Darayya, Homs are also depopulated due to the war. East Aleppo used to be 2 million now it's under 300,000 people. Darayya is literally 0 people now.

Even today aleppo doesen't even have any terrorists, it is 90% children and 9% women. The only buildings standing are hospital's, pet stores and day cares which assad starves and bombs because they dare defy his will.

don't forget bakeries

Yes SAA has captured some big cities.

I'm pretty sure all hospitals are dust by now
Or they have a frigtning number of hospitals

wow, another Al Masirah tv channel was taken off of youtube due to "copyright" claims

fucking saudi censorship, man

They underground hospitals nao
nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/inside-the-underground-hospital-built-to-treat-aleppo-s-children-744764995674

>Hama

At least Aleppo is doing fine

Every day I hear about a another hospital he bombed. Aleppo must be the highest ranked city when it comes to hospitals per capita in the world by a staggering amount

Liam Neeson joined rebels
Pack your bags guys we are finished

Qu'est-il arrivé?

Honest question user.
Do you really think that Syria would be a better place after the JAL/nursa/jihadists victory?

I mean, my boss used to travel to Syria a lot for work years ago and he only has good memories about Syrian people, places and business.

Or you just hate Assad/SAA so much for some reason and think that anything would be better.

Yeah, I don't know.
It's also weird how many asylum seekers that come here are doctors.
There is just something wrong with syrians and their health I think.

>only treating children

>depopulated
Friend shit with Sunnis ended, Shias are Syria's new best friend.

Nah, I don't think Iraq will become any more stable no matter how much money they make on oil and gas. The current political setup is just designed to set the different groups against each other.
Also, the Saudi regime and other regimes around the Gulf has invested too much money in toppling Assad and isolating IRAN. They will never accept a solution as described, and they practically control U.S. foreign policy in the region. Sorry.

SAA and Liwa Al-Quds attacking Handarat camp right now

>There are thousands of people in the US who have no idea how bad this is.

It's true. I guess after 9/11 and the wars that followed it became a 'thing' here that geopolitics 'was not something the well-adjusted pay attention to'. In other words you are supposed to live in your happy little social media bubble going "lalala, everything is fine."

I wonder in a worst case scenario how loud they will scream? I imagine it would sound like youtu.be/W62g6L9bHfQ?t=160

they need kindi hospital, from what I read, the camp is hard to fortify and defend

I've been specifically avoiding these threads for a while now.
Which group does Cred Forums support again?

SAA/Assad

Israel and ISIS

Houthis

>Saudi regime and other regimes
Do you think they can achive those aims without American Military support?

if Trump wins I doubt he will support their objectives..

Trump hates the Saudis because he believes like most Americans they were instrumental in 9'11. he'll never help them and he likes Russia .

Putin and friends.

FSA.

4spooky7me although i cannot wait for the day

i'll just be sitting there enjoying the happening

Yes. I think Assad empirically causes the most harm to Syrians even if non-Muslims concerned with jihadism cannot see the effect his atrocities has. I also think Assad's atrocities are what normalizes jihadism within Syrian society and his victory will not make it go away, just like his father's victory in 1982 did not make it go away, only bought him three decades. This time though the state is thoroughly decayed I think peace is impossible. A surrender of the opposition means Iraqi ISIS 2.0 sometime down the line and it does not translate into peace or stability at all.

always the opposite of the media. no matter what.

I'm as contrarian as the next guy and a pretty big fan of Russia's consistent belligerency against western interference in international affairs
but...
Is this the best option we get? I'm not a fan of authoritarian governments that have power inherited like North Korea. Hitler, Franco, and Mussolini. (even though Mussolini was a shitlord and National Catholic syndicalism is retarded)

Back, i was right, full of autism, eat shit best analyst :^)

-were better

It's not. I don't think it's too challenging to support popular uprisings against both pro-American regimes and pro-Russian ones. Case by case basis.

Suck it retarded Latino who can't into English

At least i can predict things better than you

Dont be retarded

MSM dictates Iraqi army + USAF are fighting ISIS in Iraq and that its a good thing

Nobody here disagrees with that

>Assad's atrocities are what normalizes jihadism
>muuuh Assad is responsible for jihadism

Ok, let´s imagine Assad losses and your moderate freedom loving rebels take over. You think it´s going to be a mulit-cultural-religious paradise? You trully believe they wont kill, deport, discriminate all those non-Sunni minorities? You think there will be any woman left not wearing a fucking towel over her whole body?

Cunty, stop believing all this bullshit. What Syria needs is a stabil government that is accepted by the people. And Assad is the only one fit for that right now. Not your Al-Qaida-Forces, not your other jihadis, not the Kurds, not ISIS, not the Turks. Only Assad. The future you want is one of death, rape, sectarianism, barbarism, fundamentalisn, terrorism and islamic despotism. What you want for Syria is to become another Afghanistan ruled by the Taliban.

He tried to mossad you George W style : choking with your lunch as you exploded in laught seeing his anal isis.

See, that's my issue. It's Assad, who I think we can all agree isn't that great vs. terrorist organisations vs. American Iraqi government 2.0.

FSA victory will never be feasible if the jihadist groups continue their presence.

Yeah when you make zero predictions it's easy to have zero misses. Also what's this obsession with calling what I say "predictions"? I never said I was a soothsayer.

It doesn't work that way.

Those balloons are cute

I predicted Ramouseh Fail since first day, and you did

It's about redpilling yourself enough to know the difference between pandering to a specific resistance group and actual statistics and events that keep you informed.

Who's bombing jihadists in Libya today? It's the "FLA" remnants who split into an MB faction and a Sisi faction.

Here's the thing, from your Western perspective, Islamist terrorist organizations are the worst, kind of how during the Cold War many pundits believed communist terrorists were the worst and that justified people like Somoza and Suharto or the American war on Vietnam. And although we can agree the Khmer Rouge was cancer, we can also agree that the US bombing Cambodia only helped it grow stronger by pissing off the population.

As imperfect as the Iraqi government is, it is the least bad option. I mean Saddam Hussein literally killed 100,000 people in just six weeks during the 1991 uprisings, whereas the whole ISIS war since 2014 killed less than 100,000 in over two years. We're dealing of a whole different evil when it comes to people like Saddam and Assad, they're the Arab versions of Stalin and I don't see how you expect a decaying society to prosper by telling them to accept mass torture and murder in the name of secularism. What could go wrong in teaching millions of youths that secularism = Assad? I see it every day in Arabic speaking communities. Whereas I see the opposite in Egypt and east Libya where people have become sick of Islamists. This would not have been possible if people like Qaddafi and Mubarak were allowed to massacre their way willy nilly.

Man don't talk to me if you're gonna preempt the conversation with memes. Get lost

youtube.com/watch?v=5tHWxkevTKw

youtube.com/watch?v=45ATslcZZ0g

in the second video a woman is talking about a massacre in Khan Asser as the reason she joined SAA, but when i try to find some info on it all I find is that SAA/Hezbollah are the ones who did it?
Does anyone know what masascre shes talking about?

>Be gentle with me, i have autism: The post

Your both namefags.
Custom IDs have a purpose but not so you can debate past insight on a supposedly anonymous curry spice blending forum

I predicted Aleppo will fall, I made no predictions about specific aspects of the battle. Nice try though.

I still stand by my prediction, though I now revise it to either Aleppo or Hama falling, or half of both (which naturally means the siege being lifted permanently off of east Aleppo). Either way I predict the opposition gaining the upper hand in north Syria and capturing the city of Aleppo.

ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!
>ATTENTION!

TEXT OF CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT REVEALED BY LAVROV!

GET IN HERE!

They're the ones who personalize every discussion with me. They think their momentary upper hand in Aleppo means they will be vindicated. Poor souls.

Yes, Aleppo is falling into SAA hands, thanks for you prediction supporting Assad m8

FSA WILL WIN
S
A

W
I
L
L

W
I
N

>Doing a report for politic classes in our work school about the latest ceasefire in Syria
>writing about the bullshit that the "moderates" and that burgerland wouldnt cooperate
>tell the teacher that the ceasefire failed
>"user this reads like propaganda"
>"But user isnt the ceasfire still going and wasnt it Putins's fault for bombing civilians?"
what the fuck he has no clue about the conflict and still insists that im wrong and that im writing propaganda

Nothing you've said has come true.

Think about that.

Nothing. How the hell can you sit there claiming the FSA will win? For fuck sakes man just give it a rest and fuck off.

Was a TT on Twitter, the shill was hard for trying to cover the shit on Deir Ezzor

i think she mean the isis massacre after they took the last millitary basis near raqqua. but that were just soldiers?

Israel.
This is a pro-Israel General.
Chilebro and Minnesota are the only ones on this whole board that actually support Assad.

yeah shes talking about some engineer corps soldiers getting massacred

What's is FSA actually?
It doesn't exist as a coherent organisation: it's nothing than a label under which mass media put at convenience rebel groups to make them appear acceptable.
FSA is, according to our (((free and absolutely unbiased))) media, a collection of "moderate and secular rebels" but this is bullshit: even if there were such people (i.e. intellectuals and highly educated people) they ended up like intellectuals under Khomeini (i.e. all killed).
Literally, all armed opposition is, in the best cases, Islamists who wouldn't slit a Christian throat because he can pay the jiziya, and in the worst is ISIS with another name.
Now, I wouldn't give fuck about Muslims ruling their land as they prefer, the problem is that allowing another shithole becoming a Caliphate (like if any Muslim country was actually secular in the true sense) is not good because your fellow shitskins are here sucking my taxes and wanting to recreate a failed culture that has produced nothing in the last 1000 years.
Jesus, stay in your countries and I assure you you can't behead all homosexuals for all I care.

Assad is not really that bad. His dad was a huge dick, but Assad was actually trying to reform before he turned down the Qatari pipeline and suddenly US dropped the propaganda storm.

I mean he didn't even want this job, he was a UK dentist until his brothers got Mossaded.

i guess she means the video where the captured soldiers had to dig their own grave, got interviewed and then executed.

Send him this, but find non RT sourse, because i think that if he sees RT he will imidietly reject it as propaganda.

The fact that this post is being responded unironically shock me

checked
anyways have a nice day chilebro
gotta go to bed soon for work

Wtf how did i forget the video, anyway.

there are rumors that it was staged from the "regime"

Good night bro, i have another 5 hours of classes

I guess we'll just wait until the Bernie faction gains momentum in Syria.

In the middle east Assad-likes are by far the best options since the alternative is basically ISIS.

maybe ISIS executed some SAA soldiers during the time when they and the "moderate rebels" of Jund al-Aqsa cut the Aleppo road and shook hands with eachother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Khanasir_offensive

>Spend 5 years in a brutal civil wars fighting Jihadists and moderate beheaders
>lose most cities
>finally start taking them back
>on the verge of taking back the biggest most important city
>Your'e almost there
>Hillary elected
>enacts NFZ and starts bombing your army to shreds
>you are removed from power and your country is overrun by ISIS wannabees
KeK. too bad Assad, you almost made it!

>Hassan Ridha @sayed_ridha 1 hHace 1 hora

>#EuphratesShield rebels attacked IS controlled Tilalayn but failed to capture it, Aleppo

JUST

na that must be way before 2016

Of course,why would a terrorist openly aknowelge their relation with USA, it's not like Syrian intercepcion of ISIS-US radio transmition was enough.

But neither are going to make it in any kind of Western media.

Honestly you should try to apeal to their emotion more than logic.

Emotions can kill logic easily. Like cults or SJW's etc....

But he can think what he wants once Assad wins he can cry for all we care.

>implying Hillary would do anything different than Obama
They're both neocons when it comes to foreign policy.

In Video: Syrian militants smuggle ammo INSIDE a cow!
almasdarnews.com/article/in-video-syrian-militants-smuggle-ammo-inside-a-cow/

>pic related

> enacts NFZ
Best plan ever.

Just point out all the times the west has supported terrorists.
And then ask him to explain it.

>Memeri TV
I laff everytime

lmao okay okay requesting the Albanian one

>On this episode

MEMRI TV screenshots taken out of context is the greatest thing since sliced bread

When will people realize countryside general is just autistic. He's bad as muh greater serbia and muh germanians

Smartasses, that's a genius move, well played.
Gg

>muh greater serbia
>autistic

Fuck off >:( m8.

This is true.

There's also a facebook group that's strongly pro Saddam and anti Kurds but it's currently on secret.

>>muh greater serbia
>>autistic
An ahistorical, autistic delusion, yes.

Is the Syrian army retreating?

Nigga you know those YouTube videos from 2009.

"Serbia invades albania and nato is mad....
2011 Croatia invadea....
2012 serbia annexes...."

>#Hama: Rebels have captured #Tulaysiyah village from pro-#Assad forces.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/780818197926862849

Must... contain.. my wish.. to bait you...

If you want to go into why Democratic Socialism is more cancerous than Socialism, Hillary, the zodiac killer, or Assad combined we can. I feel russia supporting Assad is wrong. He should be trying to foster his own uprising.

Memes aside

What is the outlook in Hama?

Will this rebel offensive continue to take ground?
Why is the SAA defence seemingly so weak?

Is it because they have been weakened to help in Aleppo?

When will the Tiger be set free to hunt in Hama?

Shut the fuck up, you are all the same language and group, shut the fuck up balkanniggers you're dumb as fuck, stop fighting between each other, you should be brothers in arms, Croats Bosnians Serbian = the same, stop with the autistic fantasy worlds that divide you (religions).
Fuck you all and have a nice day

Yea those we autistic like all of those WW3 prediction videos.

Cringe.

>Why is the SAA defence seemingly so weak?

Mostly NDF and you know how shit Arab militias are. Hezbollah and the Tigers lead all of the SAAs advances.

>He actually thinks Croats and Serbs are the same.

>you are all the same
This is the exact communist propaganda that destroyed our history and cleansed our peoples. And by ours, I don't mean just Croatian, but also Serbian and Macedonian. Bosnians need to be removed, though.

I think the rebels will take ground, SAA is pretty happy to sacrifice ground to sap rebel manpower.

A few towns have been lost today in Northern Hama, east of Ma'an

some gains in a central Aleppo district

Nah man, Yugoslavia is a gooner. If west did not fuck even more on purpose, there might have been a chance, but now no. Also Yugoslavia is almost synonomus with communist regime so it's not looked as something positive.

I have watched memri tv with one of my Arab friend and he said me that their translations are not true.

Then I searched the background of that TV channel and found out an Israeli colonel runs the TV.

SAA liberated farafira district of aleppo

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/780730872249065472

I did not knew that was (((theire))) propaganda, I always have seen you balkanic countries as the same because youtube., and because you speak similar languages.
Thank you for your answers

all their translations are correct, those who say otherwise are subhuman gibsmedat snackbar sandniggers

>In Central Asia, the earliest surviving Turkic-language texts, the eighth-century Orkhon inscriptions, were erected by the Göktürks in the sixth century CE, and include words not common to Turkic but found in unrelated Inner Asian languages.[93] Although the ancient Turks were nomadic, they traded wool, leather, carpets, and horses for wood, silk, vegetables and grain, as well as having large ironworking stations in the south of the Altai Mountains during the 600s CE. Most of the Turkic peoples were followers of Tengriism, sharing the cult of the sky god Tengri, although there were also adherents of Manichaeism, Nestorian Christianity and Buddhism.[94][80] However, during the Muslim conquests, the Turks entered the Muslim world proper as servants, during the booty of Arab raids and conquests.[80] The Turks began converting to Islam after Muslim conquest of Transoxiana through the efforts of missionaries, Sufis, and merchants. Although initiated by the Arabs, the conversion of the Turks to Islam was filtered through Persian and Central Asian culture. Under the Umayyads, most were domestic servants, whilst under the Abbasids, increasing numbers were trained as soldiers

Pic related (you)

>meme tv

>They killed civilians with no weapons
m8 they were armed from day one. Enjoy your first and last (you)

>underground hospitals
they're really stretching it aren't they?

Arab here, the videos that I have watched seem to have correct translations, he might have misunderstood the dialect.

Wait, East Aleppo is still besieged?

I though that was broken weeks ago

SAA took the artillery college back, and most of Ramouseh with the exception of the fuel depots, only the Hekmah school and some buildings in the 1070 project are still in rebel control.
SAA also advanced in sheikh sa'eed and took some buildings.

>#Hama: Rebels have killed 11 pro-#Assad forces during a failed regime attempt to recapture #Ash_Shata this evening. The rest fled again.

twitter.com/worldonalert/status/780820363043299328

youtube.com/watch?v=WLbPv188Y_I

>already 3 gorrilion saa killed since start of hama offensive

mfw watching HD footage of a war in birds eye view while drinking my hot choco 4k kilometers away from the conflict area.

Gotta request an answer on this

Is Aleppo currently under siege, or do the rebels have a road still left to them?

I was banned from that group for this

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

kek

Yes, the siege was imposed again after the artillery college was recaptured

GREATER RUSSIA WHEN?

>Literally, all armed opposition is, in the best cases, Islamists who wouldn't slit a Christian throat because he can pay the jiziya, and in the worst is ISIS with another name.

You are right that they are Islamist, you are wrong that you make it about jizya. They may be sectarian chauvinists, but they're no worse than any nationalist or sectarian insurgency anywhere across history. Difference between jihadists and Islamists is like the difference between the Khmer Rouge and the Viet Cong.

Everything alright merchant?

Well, nasrallah is secretly a jew, so...

these fucking assholes aren't even trying anymore

twitter.com/IraqiSecurity/status/780390123997396992

confirmed for mossad agents everywhere

you fucks may be fooling the rest of the sheep, but not me or /sg/

What is this? You mean to explain to the policymaker of the history of the CIA's involvement in Syria and Iraq (and Libya)?

>E. Ghouta: pro-Regime forces inching closer (~3 km) to Douma after takeover of Signal (Ishara) Base from Jaish Al-Islam

Problem is Iran would have to be involved and Trump seems to be drinking the zionist kool-aid on Iran.

>Aleppo. Faces of frontline

youtube.com/watch?v=XDfwrEthi-g&feature=youtu.be

Only if they're orphan-enriched, otherwise they won't make weapons grade.

already in the group and the liked the page lmao

Are you Alex? Tell the butthurts to unban me

>(ID: RCSUuPOL)
Houthis, Hezbollah, SAA/SSNP/NDF/Assad, RuAF/Putin, The National Syrian Foundation for Barrel Bomb Development, and Optometrists Without Bakeries.

Just fucked a Syrian girl. AMA

Kek, this is just getting lazy on their part.

How hairy was she down there fampaichan?

None, she was shaven.

looks like a DayZ map where do I buy a heli with missles on it?

Mashallah.

pics or GTFO

Ask your teacher what the provisions of the ceasefire agreement were, I'll wait.

Now that he realizes he doesn't know anything about what they were, ask him how many of the "moderate rebels" separated from their jihadist cousins.

Now that he's claiming the rebels aren't jihadists, show him the beheadings, the takbirs, the allahu ackbars, the salafist beards.

Now that he's asking what a salafist is, punch him in the fucking face and break his skull against the desk for being a fucking piece of shit faggot who doesn't know shit about anything while trying to claim anyone but his own damn self is parroting propaganda.

t. "moderate" refugee

>None, she was shaven.

Was she circumcised?

>Which group does Cred Forums support again?

Pro-Tip: Look at what the Israel flags are saying then do the opposite.

no

They do it for free

Can someone turn him into pepe?

>unarmed civillians

let's take a look at history:

from 2004 onwards, Al Kaida began building a supply network throughout eastern Syria to supply their forces in Iraq.

Suddenly, shortly before the begin of the Syrian Conflict, Al Kaida and it's affiliated jihadists decided to leave syria completely, and removed all their weapons and fighters from syria, and didn't enter it again until 2013. All the Sunni tribes and militias disbanded and destroyed their weapons.

In 2011, the unarmed sunni revolutionaries began a democratic uprisisng without weapons, while Assad himself used a chainsaw to decapitate pregnant women in the streets.

A police convoy of over 150 policemen was ambushed by a large group of unorganized peaceful protestors on the road east and utterly anihilated by peaceful protests.

You heard it here first, Rebels were completely unarmed, despite their being every evidence against it.

But who could doubt the MSM narrative at this point? it has been proven true time and time again.

No-fly zone is impossible as long as Russia is supporting Syria. And they are not going to stop supporting their allies as long as Putin is in power.

Obama lost his chance to bomb Syria after the false-flag chemical attacks. I don't know why he didn't do it, maybe he realized that the rebels were a bunch of Jihadist savages that would slaughtered everyone on sight.

Implying Murica give a shit about that

>Al Kaida and it's affiliated jihadists decided to leave syria completely
>Assad himself used a chainsaw to decapitate pregnant women in the streets
>utterly anihilated by peaceful protests

Daily reminder that Resistance cucks are doomed. Hillary will BTFO Assad and Trump will BTFO Iran. There is no winning. God bless America and Israel, kill the Shia rats.

>Implying Murica give a shit about that

A lot of people in the USA were demanding for a no-fly zone in Syria during the early years of the uprising. They wanted it to be Libya 2.0.

Fuck off you dirty underage spiclet. Worthless shitskin.

BREAKING
PKK shot down Turkish Jet Fighter near Cizre

They do. They understand that Syria is very serious business and not just for them, but for all major players.
They're losing their grip over the situation but are trying their best to try and make Assad and Putin look like the bad guys, but at the same time try and avoid any major conflict.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

>I don't know why he didn't do it

I always wondered the same thing. Sometimes, it feels like Obama is a globalist shill, sometimes it feels like he is secretly trying to sabotage globalist efforts with things like this

S O U R C E

Source me my man.

Kurdish propoganda is about 25% of the time right. Still might be true but need da source.

Obama puts on the facade of being a shill while secretly just doing what he thinks is good for America. ie, not bombing Assad because he wants to destroy ISIS.

I think Obama has this obsession with not being Bush, which is why I think he didn't go forward with airstrikes

Only one I can provide
2 hours ago - 37°22′N 42°26′E
(((Witnesses))): PKK shoots down a Turkish fighter jet over Gara mountain, Duhok province, Kurdistan region

>Witnesses

Disregarded.

Can't find anything on twitter either. Pro-Kurds would go apeshit on twitter if this was true so most likely just more propoganda from them.

I think Obama doesn't have a strong ideological allegiance, he just tries to do what he thinks it's right in any given situation.

And there is not an unified ideology among the elites either, you have conflicting interests. You can take Israel as an example, some ultra-rich men are completely pro-Israel like Bloomberg but then you have anti-Israel people like Soros.

In Syria there are groups and lobbies that really wanted to start a war, especially among the pro-Saudi, pro-Qatar and pro-Israel camps. But a lot of powerful people don't want that at all, Seymour Hersh reported that some American generals led by Martin Dempsey actually started sabotaging the US efforts in Syria.

It's pretty crazy stuff.

>SERIOUSLY goyim? It's just one outtake.

look it's obamas decision, it's rather the undesired consequence of suddenly being at war with syria and russia.

where?

In your mom's bedroom

Hey guys I have a surprise for you about minnesota

Stay tuned ^;)

>pics showing previous hama offensive getting blown out, like all the others
>bu-but it's not length but girth that matters senpai

topkek

back to int with you

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

Ohh boy here we go again, rev up dem doxing.

*cringes*

Do you understand how strategic depth works? Moron

Uh oh, I think I feel another onur ban incoming
>88
But dubs are checked

I thought it was just rumors...

*slaps his buttcheeks*

you forgot one funny fact. assad actually supported al qaeda and baath groups in their fight against us troops in the early years.

Yeah I doubt that's true, it would be huge news if it were.

In related news, pic related was recently released by Turkish Armed Forces, apparently they captured it during an operation against the PKK in Turkey.

Makes sense, he never did seem to have an ideological pursuit.

*bends over slowly*

Of course I forgot the pic

>pic related was recently released by Turkish Armed Forces, apparently they captured it during an operation against the PKK in Turkey

>Do you understand how strategic depth works?

rebels don't , apparently

> Mr. "Rebels will conquer whole of Aleppo" lecturing anyone on anything

what's that supposed to be?

Who do Turks have to come here and fuck shit up again??? :SS

This is one of the most boring wars in living memory.

Nothing fucking happens. ISIS constantly lose territory, Assad and Rebels in stalemate, al Nusra just kind of there, Kurds keep crushing the silly jihadis.

Changing the subject, ok.

i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png

HAVE FUN FUCKERS GOOD BYE

>i-it's just s-strategic depth goyim

Why are you going after minnesota onur?

Wait for Hillary to get elected, she might speed things up famalaman.

HOLY SHIT

INB4'd IT ALL

Mashallah atleast some happening in /sg/

of course, he knew what he was talking about when warning the west of supporting terroists.

i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png
i.imgur.com/kRwx2EZ.png

>rebels conquering empty desert
>strategic depth

Shut the fuck up and make me a döner dürüm ohne onion

You really don't see the difference between taking territory piecemeal close to supply lines, and between creating a narrow salient into the heart of regime territory?

I always knew Minnesota is an autist, give me real news

also add the latest interview with al nusra by todenhöfer (kölner stadtanzeiger).
plus there are vids of demonstrations of nusra, fsa, ahrar al sham et al in east aleppo against the humanitarian supply convoy (source was on the ground news).
plus russia just published the entire deal, bring it to class.
may be add some pics of shelling done on west aleppo.
what works wonders is to describe how he would be treated by those rebels. if he tries to frame that propaganda show him some nice videos and pics of christians being killed (there are plenty).
have fun

>BREAKING: #Assad has defected to the rebels. #BigIfTrue

if the territory is indefensible, the only sense in which it is occupied is a color on a map

>if you're trying to track me that way it won't work

Nah, one of the slavshits

That's not minnesota.

Is it me or are you retarded?

This is nothing, you don't even have new pics of him, just the one that was posted earlier

Only thing you did was add some guy with a kid who works as a Systems Analyst in Minnesota

The house pic is the one you posted a couple days ago, I don't see any proof that Minnesota posted it

W E A K doxx game

NEW THREAD