Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said the UK will support Turkey's bid to join the European Union despite voting to...

>Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said the UK will support Turkey's bid to join the European Union despite voting to leave the bloc.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/boris-johnson-uk-support-turkey-ankara-bid-to-join-eu-despite-brexit-washing-machine-a7332651.html

Based Boris.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3gC0qsC6oA
middleeasteye.net/news/boris-johnsons-ancestral-turkish-village-pledges-sacrifice-sheep-his-honour-1646264764
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697785/It-s-special-John-Kerry-flies-meet-Boris-Johnson-reaffirm-unbreakable-bonds-UK-praises-Britain-s-new-Foreign-Secretary.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Golden_Age
youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603
youtube.com/watch?v=-SRDNxt0LsM
youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

fuck turkey

Joining the EU will benefit the Turkish oil companies, which will in turn benefit ISIS

Let the yuropoors deal with Turks

What the fuck Britain, I thought you were cool

>Foreign Secretary
That's the same as foreign minister, right?

Eternal Anglo dropping a grenade as he runs out the door.

Boris is a Roach himself, don't forget it.

>or maybe he wants to crash this union with no survivors

Beware of useful idiots.

Boris is getting Turkey into the EU so then the shit hits the fan and everybody leaves.

Selfish. The moment UK leaves the EU they decide to support Turkey entering EU. Have some compassion for your European brothers.

They are cool destroying the EU is pretty cool.

Fuck that's hilarious, it's like their parting gift

Fucking hell, I hope Russia actually nukes you

god UK you are doing everything to fuck over the EU before you leave..first the EU army Veto now turkey
leave some left to merkal to fuck over would ya

The Eternal Anglo does it again

>ever trusting the eternal anglo to not fuck people over just because they can

I don't know how many more centuries of backstabbing have to go by until people stop trusting them

>UK cucking the EU with Turks after leaving it
it was all part of nige's plan

This. Europe is going to be trashed for the third time in a century solely because of beady Anglo machinations.

That's the same fucking story about how the Jews made the EU open the doors to Muslims, just so we would hate'em
Yet, we all know our countries are destroyed forever dickshit.

this

KEK!!! that's what you get for calling us ETERNAL ANGLOS you euro dogs!!!

I am sorry we supported these Anglo Backstabbing Faggots in WWII.

I support you Blitzing the fuck out of them.

Fuck Britain. There is no peace until the eternal Anglo is no more.

Kek. This is shitting on the doormat on the way out

Eternal Anglo 3 - Eternal europoors 0

this, such gutless cowards

topkek a gift from us to you

they've made their bed

Well they just united all of Europe against them.

fucking dirty subhuman anglos

always backstabbing, get removed

It is not enough that I should succeed - others should fail

Don't worry bro. Fuck the Anglo...this time we Blitz these fuckers together.

>Eurocucks blaming the UK because all their politicians want smelly Turks to breed like rabbits all over Europe

This wouldn't be a problem if you weren't already turbocucked

Crashing this EU

>t. Bong with US proxy

perfidious albion strikes again. fuck you brits you fucking FAGGOTS i wish your shitstain little island sank beneath the waves like it should have with the rest of doggerland, or buggerland as it should have been called.
think about all your european brothers and sisters who will suffer rape and death at the hands of these musliim barbarian rapefugees. fuck you mother FUCKERS

Amen

>Burning the paki
Mate you are the paki
:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=o3gC0qsC6oA

this desu

> There is no peace until the eternal Anglo is no more.

Better vote Hillary and enjoy watching those demographics shift until whites are a minority in clapperland then lad.

Success breeds jealousy

RARE

His grandfather is a Turk. A traitor SJW from 1920s that opposed the Turkish Independence war.

Good thing Turkish war veterans lynched the faggot.

>Not realising this kills the EU
>Not realising the EU is shit
>Not realising the whole point of the EU is to kill European cultures
>Shitting on Brits for killing this

>success
your entire country took the blue pill no questions asked and are now a tiny minority in your own people's capital. the same cannot be said of many other euros.
it really is SAD and PATHETIC that you reply with something as immature as success breeds jealousy,
when REAL WHITE GIRLS will be hurt because of this, REAL WHITE ELDERS will be abused by these mongrels. But all you give a fuck about is your gated community and your jollyy twinklers at tesco.
everything BAD about america comes from you and your inbred island

I hope Turkey joins!

t. turkroach

Crashing the EU with no survivors.
We are trying to destabilize the EU from the inside while we're still in it. Can't wait to watch the EU fall apart from all the rapefugees from across the channel

gg UK, with the failing Deutsche Bank, the 4th Reich surely must be getting a little uncomfortable right now.

okay mehmet

Backstabbing and dishonor breeds hatred.

Your nation is scum. Besides...we surpass you in virtually every fucking category.

Cant wait for innocent white boys and girls to be abused by radical muslims?
fuck you JIDF KIKE GTFO Cred Forums

How can anyone not love Boris? He's such a mad man.

This thread is what Britain is all about, I love it- screwing over European countries and making their people cry and curse us, we have done it for centuries it makes me so happy that we are back doing what we do best.

>we surpass you in virtually every fucking category
>60% white

You sure do in white genocide.

t.cuck

wtf i hate britain now

WANT TO KNOW WHY US BURGERS SUPPORTED YOUR BREXIT?
BECAUSE IT HELPS OTHER EUROPEAN WHITE PEOPLE

you don't give a fuck about any of your brothers or sisters, and are willing to fap to their death and misery.

This is some impressive meta-banter

One last dick move before leaving, and it'll convince everyone else to leave until its just Belgium and Turkey

They make washing machines?

>you don't give a fuck about any of your brothers or sisters, and are willing to fap to their death and misery.
correct

fucking cheeky lad

>the continent
>brothers and sisters
>nope.jpeg

Anglos first lad, the continent wanted to drag us down with them.

Seems like the eternal Anglo will befriend anybody to destroy Europe

Of course he does, his family has roach blood.
middleeasteye.net/news/boris-johnsons-ancestral-turkish-village-pledges-sacrifice-sheep-his-honour-1646264764

Sad part is, he is too stupid to know the difference between Turkey and Egypt.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697785/It-s-special-John-Kerry-flies-meet-Boris-Johnson-reaffirm-unbreakable-bonds-UK-praises-Britain-s-new-Foreign-Secretary.html

HAHA THE ETERNAL ANGLO LEFT THE EU AND IS NOW HELPING TO SWAMP IT FULL OF TURKS TO SUCK THE EU DRY AND COLLAPSE IT

oy vey dont be a racist goy...diversity is europes strength :^)

>Leaving EU
>Crashing it with no survivors

Goddamn it Britain I love you.

that was my OC

glad its still getting some milage lol

>Turkish washing machine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The absolute madman.

This.

Dirty Turks will enhance the diversity of EU countries, causing ones which are not already totally ruined to leave the union.

Reminder that Boris is an ethnic turk mongrel.

you have the population of london

not an argument jock

Ethnic groups:
white 87.2%, black/African/Caribbean/black British 3%, Asian/Asian British: Indian 2.3%, Asian/Asian British: Pakistani 1.9%, mixed 2%, other 3.7%

Religions:
Christian (includes Anglican, Roman Catholic, Presbyterian, Methodist) 59.5%, Muslim 4.4%, Hindu 1.3%, other 2%, none 25.7%, unspecified 7.2%

If we stop the mass import of mudslime now we can still be saved.

typical britcucks
you blew WW2 and now youre about to blow the new rightwing rise
fuck you for not caring about our white race, god will NOT forgive you.

dont be mad gercuck, im sure the german women will love it

>help Turkey join the EU
>then leave it
epic top tier trolling

eu wants to send mudshits here....they will get mudshits in return...about 60 million

RULE BRITANNIA!

that is fantastic

I really can't believe that so many of you people are happy with the idea of throwing other White Europeans under the bus, while at the same time bringing in nonwhites from all over the world just to the island of britain and make it less white.
Why?
Why don't you care about our European existence globally? You've already infiltrated your own island, so it's not like you have it to fall back to. Why kill the rest of Europe and Europeans with 20 million give or take RAPEFUGEES let loose on young innocent white people?
It makes me sick to think about

Europe gets ANGLOED once again

the eu was destroying us

now we will destroy it

this will trigger them into self preservation mode

and if not? if they die they die

The faster the EU is seen for what it really is, the better.

Dirty turks and their utterly corrupt leader will only help other countries realise that the EU is doomed.

My advice: Get out before the EU army forces your government to stay in.

this will excel right wing nationalism across europe you idiot

Typical pathetic burger who doesn't understand Europe at all.
The UK sides with whatever is the weakest side and then makes the weakest side win.
Then we go back to our commonwealth and we're happy until someone tries to dominate Europe.
Then we side with the weaker side and win.

Rinse and repeat every 20-60 years.

The EU isn't the one bringing in ex-colonial niggers, curryniggers, and sandniggers

You didnt think we were just going to leave did you?
we are crashing the whole union with no survivors whether the rest of Europe likes it or not

Europe get rekt

pls no bully

................the eu are the ones importing it

in the uk before the EU we was nearly 100% white

its not us...its the EU

Reminds of those videos you'd get at a Bowling Alley when you got a strike.

Based Boris. Better a quick collapse of the EU now while European peoples still sort of exist than the current Islamocuckification dragging on until they're extinct.

>Leave the EU
>Shit on the rug on the way out

Our foreign policy is great fun

>Cred Forums not realising this kills the EU

Fucking hell, you guys are so gay for the EU it's unbelievable.

We'll see you on the prophesied ERA of the ARYANDIED little WORM.

we have to ruin it so scotland and the SNP have no where to run off to

I hate the EU but I don't want even more immigration to the countries in it

mixed feelings, it will help put strain on the EU but at what cost

Get your act together and get out of the EU.
You, you who were once one of the greatest nations on earth.

Join us, join us and discover a new Dutch Golden Age.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Golden_Age

I lived in Rotherham for close to 5 years so I understand the UK and Europe quite well, I am half english myself, I just don't understand how you can think that siding against the EU by flooding it with RAPEFUGEES isn't EXACTLY WHAT THE EU WANTS ANYWAY, and all it does is BENEFIT THE EU ELITES, and HURT INNOCENT WHITES.
I like Britons, and respect their country, I would be taking the opposite stance as you if your country and people were on the mainland, because I know that there are WHITE people suffering in Germany and France that have NO political representation, It's not fair to the innocent whites to be hurt for the actions of their globalist EU ruling class, and NOW ON TOP OF IT, YOU BRITKEKS

>in the uk before the EU we was nearly 100% white
ok ahmed

>its not us...its the EU
the UK was one of the big players in the EU, creating laws and regulations. you cant then leave and act as if the UK dindu.
because that's what you are, a fucking dindu.

we need to push the euro cucks into a blood frenzy...we need to increase the rapes and murders as they are too laid back atm

giving 60 million turks visas to the mainland only should do that

once that happens europe will vote far right across the board.

>throwing under the bus
that metaphor is lacking, a better metaphor would be to say a man is taking payment to lead people to a back alley where some faggot is bent over waiting to get fucked

never forget they do this to themselves.

>Leave EU
>"Fine, we'll make a better, stronger EU, with more money and less Anglos!"
>Throw Turkey in
>EU collapses instantly
ANGLO'D

>What the fuck Britain, I thought you were cool
The eternal Anglo. The only people who think UK is cool are Americun bitches. They were behind the french revolution, the russian revolution, ww1 and ww2. Brits are not cool. they are cancer.

yeah except that in this case the metaphor is extending to rape and murder of white people like your mother, father, brother and sister.

t. mongrel burger with no identity so he has to throw his net so large and call 'europe' his homeland

i fucking hate the alt-right burger fuckers
you're pathetic
you take the culture of others, say it's your own, destroy it, and then wonder where all the integrity went

No.

We will not stop until the last EuroPEON is scoured from the green fields and forests of Europa.

There will be no succour, no escape, no hope for those who side with the ARYANS and their cringing EU slaves.

Eurocucks are all mad that we left because we wanted less immigration, so we'll grant them their wish and give them access to additional tens of millions of arabs.

White =/= Anglo, we come first.

this motherfucker right here

You think Trump can change that? It's inevitable.

Whites are done. We won't even stand up and fight till it is too late.

>like your mother, father, brother and sister.
not mine, my family all voted to leave the EU

it was supposed to be a trade deal...not a fucking german empire

im glad we are out and im gonna support anything that fucks the EU up

we will crash your banks and we will crash your culture

when you split up the eu will be no more...THEN we will get our trade deals without the open movement bullshit

stop memeing you stupid fucking kike

Bringing turkey into the EU, or even talking of it, is equivalent to turning the heat up to high on the pressure cooker.

Subhuman barbaric and uncivilised people are the heat, the oil inside is the native ethnic peoples of Europe, and the EU is the pressure cooker they are trapped within.

Something has got to give.

even if we wanted to with a referendum, which will never happen, it would not happen anyways. the UK is large enough to bounce back, we are too dependant economically to step outside.

besides, look at how tiny we are, and yet we are the 4th largest economy in the EU, 3rd once you fuckers have left, why should we want to leave?
we are doing exactly the same thing as we did back then, making money. loads of it.

see, here we go, the eternal anglo shows his true colors

I don't give a fuck about you sheep shaggers at all really, that's why i live in North America, I'm not the one who is LITERALLY SUPPORTING flooding white countries with shitskins because I'm a spiteful small dicked tosser.

We're the most based people on the planet. We're the true master race. Everyone must bow down to the glorious anglos.

Fuck off faggot, you're probably some fucking inbred slav/kraut/kike mutt.

Anglo pride worldwide

>memeing.

We have had our plans laid out since before your country even exist, mongrel dog.

FUNNY ISN'T IT

Eternal Anglo never changes, its not only important to succeed others should fail.

I knew you would post with some more retarded shit from your eternal anglo maymay folder, fuck off you underage faggot.

but is EVERY LAST person in the EU responsible for this and deserving of more vibrant diversity?
i mean think about it, what about the redpilled whites in countries like Belgium and Germany who just have to sit back and suffer while their 60% leftist government throws their culture and identity off a cliff into a black hole. alot of these people have NO advocate.

Once we have dealt with the Europeons we are coming for you too, Mountain-Spic.

Kinda like you guys.
Always shittalking about the EU, while sucking the dick when nobody watches.
> Brexit FUCK YEAH!
> W-wait... who will be our sugar daddy ;_; ?
A few months ago, britcucks tried to shill their worthless shit on Cred Forums because they realized that their income might go down a little bit more than expected.
> W-we make good shoes!
> Hey there still is some kind of production, maybe we are not fucked!
> P-p-please help burgers, the Germans are coming again.... burgers?.....

>posts a picture of an kraut anglo mutt who has made slavshit mongrels

youtube.com/watch?v=37iHSwA1SwE

Well you wouldn't know would you?
All you're country has ever exceeded at is drug smuggling.

ok mate, good luck with your 200 year planning.
also good luck with the new deals placing you outside the EU market.

>europeons
british education everyone

AH AHAAHA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AHHA HAH

Oh wow. Fuck you EU.

we are building the CANZUK union most likely...when it happens shill to join us

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/13/canzuk-after-brexit-canada-australia-new-zealand-and-britain-can/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf35809603

Also mining bat shit

>i don't care about you at all

is that why you're so mad? is it?
'white people'
wow, nice motive
what are white people without culture? nothing. this is the spark for the fire you tard, and some must suffer for the many

Inb4 "I kno wat a peon is, I was le trolling yoo"

this, it's truly hilarious

Where will you run to?
Where will you hide?
Where will you be on the ARYANDIED.

Peru is based, not a global super-power but descent at least.

>but is EVERY LAST person in the EU responsible for this and deserving of more vibrant diversity?

I don't care about the EU, I care about England first, Britain second, and Anglo countries third. People on the continent aren't our problem, they got themselves into this and they can either follow us in getting out, or stay on the road they're already on.

ignore him

peru is based

here is one of you singing our song

youtube.com/watch?v=-SRDNxt0LsM

thats the eternal anglo for you

mate Boris is doing what needs to be done. Things have to get worse before they can get better, we have already led the way in telling the EU to fuck off and others will follow, he's just making sure that happens.

good luck in your rotting tradeblock

Quite the parting gift

All races, all peoples, all countries - they exist only to serve as cringing slaves beneath our boot.

I am Locutus of BEADY. You will be assimilated. Your peoples and culture will be twisted to service us.

The ARYANS and their sympathisers will be destroyed. There is no place for imperfection in the COMMONWEALTH.

>Slightly better than other 3rd world shit-holes is based.

it might sound cool enough but in the end its just another conglomeration of new trade deals.
might work, I hope it does for you guys, but its just trade. everything else is bizz as usual, even with the EU

good goyim

>alot of these people have NO advocate.

Nor did we until we voted en masse for UKIP. They have to change their own country first, then Europe second.

>Based
>wanting to fuck up your kin after you try save them by being the first to leave hoping they follow

Unless this is an attempt to kill the EU faster? It's not a fucking good one considering the long term damage it would cause.

[I didn't ask for this feels]

Johnson is a cunt and secretely voted Remain. The polar opposite of based Comrade Corbyn

Britain is already back to its best. Making Yuropoors squirm and cry.

Ahahahaha
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is precisely the problem with 20th century European nationalism. It may have worked well in the past, i'm not debating that, but now is not the time to be dividing european identity up state-by-state and throwing eachother to the wolves.

When European kingdoms and empires were fighting amoungst themselves it was OK to have this point of view, but now there is a common enemy. When "the continent" is muslim I have a feeling you won;t be laughing

This new wave of american inspired "pan-European" identity is what we need if Europe is ging to survive. Friendly banter amongst states and nations is fine, but in the end we need to help each other.

Flooding Europe with shitskins for le brit bantz xD is cancer

>Unless this is an attempt to kill the EU faster?
Obviously.

Our policy won't be to stabilise the EU, we must kill it

Who cares

The life of a continental isn't even worth one british fingernail

Better have the highest white sub-race (the anglo), secured and have other sub-whites killed off, than have the most precious white people on this planet be endangered.

Rule Britannia, and FUCK the EU slaves ITT

Btw, they'll push freedom of movement through in any case.

On a serious note, how many of you feel like punching a British person really fucking hard in the face right now?

TFW ETERNAL ANGLO,
WE MUST PUNISH THE ARYAN RACE
pic related my beady anglo eyes

They will never join the EU, the Eastern-Europeans will veto their membership.

This is just us trying to piss off Euro's and crash the EU.

>Burgers, the unrivalled masters of statecraft, getting butthurt about this
Don't be upset, it's just business. The EU openly want to fuck us in negotiations in which we're at a significant disadvantage, London's position as the world financial centre is threatened. We'd be dumb not to weaken the EU where we can.

chat shit get banged

You are cancer. Fuck off.

Every time we have left the Europeans to do anything by themselves they have either destroyed themselves or thrown all of the continent under the bus.

Now is the time that they finally die out, that the legacy of their wretched people is finally left as a bloodstained footnote in the history books.

Even lefty progressives didn't want Turkey in the EU during the referendum debate.

This will only embolden the far right and will just make them more and more mainstream.

The best thing that could happen for Britain is for the EU to disintegrate.

How can't you see that?

back then = THE BRITISH ARE COMING! OH SHIT!

NOW = THE BRITISH ARE LEAVING! OH SHIT

The funny thing is that with Turkey's military, economy and geography, the EU will literally become the new USA. We also receive direct access to the entire Middle East, knocking American / Russian influence out of it

Now, if Trump wins and NATO is modified in the way he wants it to be, we will also be forced to remilitarize to the levels everyone else is, specifically the USA.

Brits know that. They subconsciously realize the huge mistake they just did. They know how hard they fucked up their economy for their pretentious """"independence"""". The anti-EU posts you tend to observe coming under a British flag are nothing but a sour grape delusion.

The funniest of those are the posts that think that the UK has ANY foreign policy or capability to influence the EU in any way, and that it isn't the other way around. Or that they can somehow stand against an union of all those nations.
It's even pathetic to be honest, having to go through all those massive delusions to justify a retarded decision made by a population that was influenced by a party with neither experience, nor capability of long-term planning or politics.

>vote overwhelmingly left for decades
>immigrants flood in, go to where the money and jobs are (London, and a few major cities)
>more immigrants come and tribally wish to be with their own kind as cuck policies pushed through by left parties means they're not forced to assimilate thus go to London and a few major cities where again the jobs/money are
>keep voting overwhelmingly left
>somehow Englands fault

You fucks always blame others for your cuckoldry,

5D crochet

whilst this is true, you are ruining their fun as well. why would you do that

its litterally the united kingdom vs the EU

this IS a battle of powers...we WANT the EU to collapse so we aint bound by its rules...so we can then trade with france etc without having to accept pakis

this is mearly a game to fuel a breakup.

BEADY LITTLE EYES

>I'm happy if i'm killed and my wife is raped by Muslims, AS LONG AS GERMANS ARE KILLED FIRST

Not really, the problem is that you are not leaving fast enough.

we can and most likely will fall back onto WTO rules to trade with the EU and not take the EU deal.

we can trade in a limited capacity but not get muds.

just to live to see the germans wiped out would be good enough for me no matter what the consequences are

What a guy.

yet we are doing it

good luck forming a EU army with us stopping it :^)

W-wow user, I didn't know Germany still had men like you.

Top fucking lad. Just make sure you actually leave the building after starting the fire.

FUCKING BRITBONGS THIS WILL COME BACK TO YOU

THE ROACHES WILL GET TO YOU

if pakis are only 1.~% why is there so much memes about bongistan

we can leave anytime...we just want to fuck europe up as much as poss before we do

we cant tolerate a german empire on our doorstep once we put the drawbridge up

they are claiming its gonna be WTO rules but I'm not so sure this will actually happen bro.

don't forget the EU is a bunch of countries with people and companies innit whom have opinions and goals.
if the fallout of brexit is harsh enough I suspect many individual EU countries will start a shitstorm. and the last thing the EU needs is more shitstorms.

remember, its not their goal to punish the UK, the goals is to punish you so hard so other wont try it either. and that can easily backfire because many countries simply want to have good trade deals going both ways.

As long as krauts are wiped out, yes.

Seeing Germany literally dying out gives me such pleasure, it cannot be described.

The continentals have been the cancer on this planet for long enough.

>stopping it

Heh, nice one lad. I want to see if you're gonna be as smug about it when your leave is formalized and your veto power annulled.

KEK, boris bringing the bants

Now we just have to vote commie corbyn in and we will see a real shit show

Uncommon.

british expats? yeah they have plenty

in april we put in a law that states you must earn 35k a year if you come here or you are denied entry

this deal dont apply to the uk.

>also boasted of his beautiful, well-functioning Turkish washing machine

lel is this what brits call their maids?

Bullies.

All outlined in the Protocols of the Elders of ANGLO my friend.

We will see Europe drenched in flames.

yeah, your pretend-anger is exposing you, why don't you go to Cred Forums and shitpost in trap threads instead?

ANGLOD

WHOS LAUGHING NOW?!?1

> fuck europe up
> no leverage at all
> p.s: Cred Forums please buy our products, our sugar daddy is gone

>mfw we're crashing the eu with no survivors

by then european nations will be at each others throats and hating brussels

and when we leave your power declines

uk and france are the main guns of the eu....infact if we teamed up we could invade every single european nation in no time.

say hi to ivan for me :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=OMwGX7ftBoo

Everyone named Boris is retarded.

it is real i assure you lol

the EU seeks to humiliate and punish us for leaving

they deserve everything they get.

Should support a Somalian bid to join the EU next before they leave

You guys are scumbags

Always on Cred Forums acting so innocent and now here you are again laughing as you destroy Europe

Pieces of shit

Boris is a bantz master, you think he's retarded by actually he's playing 18 dimensional backgammon.

Whats the matter Hayzeus, you don't like freedom?

Sweden is already in the EU.

>BE ANGLO KEK
>Leave the UE
>White europeans cannot immigrate anymore in UK, only pakis and niggers can
>Niggers and Pakis rape your daughters and women
>Suck them dry
>Hard working poles do the jobs the anglos don't wan't
>Beat them
>Support the Ottoman hordes and side with the non whites as usual

United Cuckdom

its self defence...they want to fuck us over we will do it to them

lets see how helping 60 million rapey turks get access to the continent does to help keep the EU together lol

>mudslime burning in London

Nice touch

We are entitled to laugh at them, they've spent decades leeching, harming and laughing at us.

Now they complain when the tide is turned?

Nuh uh, it doesn't work like that.

Fuck you ANGLO'S ARE NOT WHITE.
WE ARE ANOTHER RACE ENTIRELY, WE ARE ABOVE EVERY RACE INCLUDING THE WHITES.

once the hordes of the shitskins wipe out those of europe WE WILL STRIKE, AND POPULATE THE EARTH.

you can't stop us this time you god damn latin frenchie piece of shit

>The Franco-Ottoman alliance, also Franco-Turkish alliance, was an alliance established in 1536 between the king of France Francis I and the Turkish sultan of the Ottoman Empire Suleiman the Magnificent.

>The strategic and sometimes tactical alliance was one of the most important foreign alliances of France and lasted for more than TWO AND A HALF CENTURIES

>During the wintering of Barbarossa, the Toulon Cathedral was transformed into a mosque, the call to prayer occurred five times a day, and Ottoman coinage was the currency of choice. According to an observer: "To see Toulon, one might imagine oneself at Constantinople"

>Throughout the winter, the Ottomans were able to use Toulon as a base to attack the Spanish and Italian coasts, raiding Sanremo, Borghetto Santo Spirito, Ceriale and defeating Italo-Spanish naval attacks.

>On land Suleiman was concomitantly fighting for the conquest of Hungary in 1543, as a part of the Little War. French troops were supplied to the Ottomans on the Central European front: in Hungary, a French artillery unit was dispatched in 1543-1544 and attached to the Ottoman Army.

Nice try, Frog. You're the reason we have to keep intervening in Europe.

So you´re saying that the pressure cooker explodes with the force of a small bomb, the fire ignites the oil vapour which sends a thermobaric shockwave through the kitchen, house, suburb and ignites everything flameable while suffocating the heat source?
Yeah sounds about right.

>gets blown up

Hello philipe

Maybe you should have done something about the camps sooner you frog faggot

GET FUCKING ANGLOED

false

commonwealth travel ended decades ago

we have put changes into law that stop immigration of that sort

you gotta pass a strict english exam and prove you can earn 35k a year for example

crack down on sham weddings

huge welfare reforms making it not worth the hassle for moochers...they will go to germany instead.

Take your fair share.

And this right here is a fine example of a deeply-delusional sour grape.

But you do you lad. I'll be sure to enjoy my ever-raising wages in a prospering economy while yours drop due to the massive capital flight about to commence. Even DB's bankruptcy cannot compete with the decline your economy is about to experience, as it was deeply entangled with the EU for the past few decades and those roots are suddenly pulled out for a retarded reason.

And considering Russia is a potential member to the EU as well, I'll be sure to say hi to Ivan in a decade or two, thanks for reminding me :)

VERY VERY good post

>looks like Dresdens back on the menu boys

Forcing Europeans together is exactly why we're in this mess. The Brits (and probably the Dutch too) have always been pro-freedom, whereas everyone else is a socialist. I don't want a union with socialists. Brits aren't the same as, say, Slavs. The fact that both are white is irrelevant.

Fucking scumbag move

The Eurocucks do deserve this for fucking with Dad. It would be a good twist of the knife, but Holy shit Boris, have some mercy. Think of all the good people that will have to live around Turkish dudes.

>RUSSIA A POTENTIAL MEMBER OF THE EU

lmao i stopped reading right there...how dare you call me delusional

It must be DONE. Cecil Rhodes was an AMAZING anglo man, we shall continue his legacy post-brexit. But this time?
this time europe will be painted red as well

>actually he's playing 18 dimensional backgammon.
My sides

Joke's on you, if you thought the Eternal Anglo had changed.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA FUCK YOUUUU GERMANY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

PIC RELATED IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN LOLLLL GOD I LOVE BEING AN ANGLO FUCK YOU TRYING TO PUNISH AND HUMILIATE THE UK FOR LEAVING THE EU THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT YOU GET

HAHAHA IM GOING TO DESTROY EUROPE THEN FREE WHEEL OUTTA HERE AND YOULL BLAME IT ON THE JEWS FOR ANOTHER TWO HUNDRED YEARRSSS AHAHAH YEEEEAAAH

FUCK YOUUUUU

>that 2nd one

lol

The bantz are real

kek

I hated that polandball went full reddit, but every now and then they come up with gold

Russian economy is declining (which will only compound as years pass) and is seriously lacking workforce with specialized education. In 20 years, most of their industry will be either bankrupt or uncompetitive as there will simply be not enough people to fill in the specialist jobs, coupled with the general decline.

Russia's only option is to either import workforce from China, or finally enter in a trade agreement with the EU and open its border to eachother. The latter is more likely to happen than the former. Another option exists with them conquering Soviet borders, which will obviously never happen.

Geopolitics & demographics 101

as the eu crumbles we can restore the CANZUK union also.

It's seems you made your choice between whites and pakis

>Russian economy is declining
largely due to mass sanctions and low oil prices

both temporary things, russia will easily recover

i cannot wait my brother across the sea

as was said in the bible;
WHEN THERE'S NO MORE ROOM IN HELL
THE ANGLOS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH.

>posts pic of woman raped under the efiel tower by migrants

This view stems from a fundamental 'plastic paddy' understanding of European culture. It varies not just through every border, but from town to town in some cases. Is is incredibly complex and multifaceted, and you yanks are absolutely destroying most of it by trying to push it all into one category. This is LITERALLY, the same sort of thinking that created the fucking EU.

Stop applying your political system to Europe. It doesn't work.

FUCK YOUUUU LOL DIRTY FUKCING FRENCHIE WHY WOULD WE SIDE WITH NON-ANGLOS THAT COULD ONE DAY OPPOSE US LOLLLLLLL WE CAN DEAL WITH THE PAKIS LATER NO.1 GOAL NOW IS WIPING OUT MAINLAND EUROPE LOLLL WEEEOOAAHAH WATCH US DESTROY EUROPE AND FREE WHEEL OUTTA HERE FRENCHIE WEEOAH YEAHA YEHAH

WE WILL SMASH THE ARYAN!

waaaah
muh plastic european identity
waaah

pan-european cancer is for people with identity issues

Why doesn't some other eu country just veto it, don't tell me that you all that cucked

>Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said the UK will support Turkey's bid to join the European Union

No he didn't.

How many people here read the clickbait article and found that out?

Can journalists just say whatever the fuck they want?

NO. WE WILL BURN THE ARYAN, WE WILL BURN THE MEN, WE WILL BURN THE WOMEN, WE WILL BURN THE CHILDREN, WE WILL BURN THE BABIES AT THEIR MOTHERS BREAST

anyone who vetos it will get fucked up by merkel

>Boris Johnson

God I love being Anglo

Just how do we do it lads?

video clearly shows him saying he will do anything it takes

But that's not true. First of all, oil prices are never going up as far as they were years ago. Never. Demand will only reduce as most economies shift to another source.

The sanctions have an impact, but that doesn't change the fact that they simply lack the workforce needed to keep up an economy of their size. That is why they've recently resorted to aggressive expansion and attacking states around them - they NEED to restore Soviet borders immediately or face an unstoppable decline. Should they fail, their only option left to salvage the situation and come out without another fucking communist revolution is to open borders to either of their neighbors and enter trade agreements with them. Russian raw materials go in, European products and technology at a lower price go out. Russians also receive the ability to educate themselves and gain experience all over Europe, while Europeans get the ability to migrate to Russia and replenish the starved workforce for competitive wages

The above either happens with the EU or China, and I very highly doubt that their choice will be a communist state that can invoke another communistic tendency inside the nation

mohammed pls go

we're always pushing ahead of the dame user
europeans are too busy bothering with the fake pan-european nationalism WHILE WE REALIZE THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE THAT IS SUPERIOR AND THAT IS THE ANGLO RACE

BASED BORIS

>eternal anglo mongrels looking to destroy european races due to their own jealousy at being raceless mongrel goyim
Who cares? Nigs will nig, chinks will be soulless and anglos will be goyim.

Help turkey in anyway possible. That could mean anything

sounds open and shut to me m8

>THE ANGLO RACE

It doesn't even exist.

You're the perfect Goyim, Liam Fitzpatrick.

You fought against us for decades, only to sell yourself out to the EU without a moments hesitation - then proceeded to flood your country with Nigerians and Muslims.

Nice try though.

The plan is to improve the lot for those in this with us. Well funded, comfy countries with no problems brought by the EU policies of mass immigration, replacement of whites, and erasure of national identity.

it exists
but you wont

PIC RELATED LITTLE ARYAN WHORE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED LOLLL ALLYING WITH THE COMMIE RUSSIANMONGOLS WAS THE BEST IDEA EVER RUSSIA DO IT AGAIN LOLLLL

Aryan blood comes first

The girl raped was an outcast who fled from her homes, and dated sand niggers nobody care about this whore, but in your case it was little girls who where raped.

Nope.
We are leaving the single market.
There will be no single market freedom of movement.

Cry all the way back to Poland you fucking faggot.

Looks like France to me

>caliphate calling a country that's over 95 percent white goyim
Typical anglo . You can call him whatever you want but once you call him a goyim, oh how he reviles, I've been found out!

least our people breed

yours dont out of nazi shame...and then import rapefugees to fuck your women for you

im gonna step up nazi shaming on social media...make all germans say sorry for the holocaust and that they should not have kids to not have nazi babies :)

oh wait your govt is doing that for us lmao

We will need all the space for the BLOOD REFINERIES SO THE ARYANDIED CAN COMMENCE!

WE WILL POWER THE TANKS WITH THE BLOOD OF ARYAN CHILDREN

FORWARD, FORWARD, THE TANKS OF BRITANNIA. DEATH TO THE ARYAN RACE.

same actually..they was all young scrotes

but their sacrifices didnt go in vain..labour have been kept out of power and corbyn will lose also

its been 6 years under the tories will be 4 more years then another 5 of the right wing :)

>actually believing the muh dying whites import the browns fast meme

Not true. The white population and population as a whole of Russia is declining, but its not necessarily a bad thing for Russia. The cost of higher education will decrease with this change, and the labor market and wages will improve for their citizens. Their currency may take a small, temporary hit (maybe not very temporary, maybe a few years) but in their situation, it wouldn't be a horrible thing, and their tourism industries would benefit greatly. And wit that, maybe they can get a few more of their weaker industries off the ground. Hopefully Trump gets elected, and the sanctions insanity ends.

t. anglo

>60%
>comes from a country where blacks literally assault, rob, butcher you for being white
>blacks initiate racewar and you are too pussy to do anything
>blacks kill your cops with no retaliation
>Next president will make sure diversity from the middle east comes to you
>Your entire country is in Israels pocket.
>Trump is literally a jew
>Hillary is literally a sociopath who plans to destroy your country even more to make sure republicans never win again
>literally taught in uni that being white is bad
>"hur dur england is bluepilled"

We literally made your non country a country.

>Also, not realising we are crashing the EU.

Careful there burger, wouldn't want you to get so worked up you have a hear attack, would we?

>60%
>40 milion niggers

Looks like Uniggers States Amefrica to me

>That one with him plating up breakfast
Gets me everytime

Within the next 10 years our politics will move so far to the right that pakis and poos will be desperate to escape from here to france before they are deported back to their ancestral lands.

The general election where UKIP got 4M votes and the referendum where 17.5M people voted to leave the EU, even though we were promised it meant "certain death" of the country, has awakened within this country a spirit which has slept too long.

It is going to be glorious. The future for our nation, for our national character, is brighter now than at any time in the last 100 years.

We have walked through the fire of "certain destruction" for our exit from the EU, and now nothing can stop us.

>pic related
it's you

>american inspired
Take credit for flooding Europe with shitskins to make whites right wing, is there anything you burgers don't take credit for?

In order to create, sometimes one must first destroy.

...oh, and they expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

> Only allowing well paid, educated, skilled, sucessful people into your country.
> Destroying it.

OH WHOOPS SORRY CHAPS I JUST DROPPED THOUSANDS OF SUICIDE BOMBERS IN YOUR LAPS

A LOT OF FILTHY ANGLO BLOOD ITT

THE ARYAN IS GOING TO RISE AGAIN

I AM A SUPERIOR ANGLO, AND YOU ARE A DIRTY GERMAN. DEATH TO THE ARYANS

>A conservative from the 19th century is the same as a modern conservative.

2% is not nothing, thats like 1 in every 50 people. 1 paki per class room or 50 pakis if they all in the same place

either way its more than desired

ANGLO BLOOD BOMBING INNOCENT ARYAN WOMEN AND CHILDREN

no such thing as ayran men hans...we killed them all in ww2

The "New Aryans"

tfw the best the muds could come up with to promote muslims in the uk is some cunt who won a cake contest...and they shilled the fuck out of her to the point the show was bought out because the BBC was embarassing them.

BEADY EYED ANGLO BLOOD

WE WILL SMASH THE ARYAN RACE.

>Brits
>Selfish
WOW

get in the trench hans

We will never stop. I will send you to the refinery last - so you can see the end of your people as the BLOOD CLOUDS roll in, obscuring the world as it becomes PLANET ANGLO.

Dresden wasn't enough
Pic related is Mosley charging his army of blackshirts through the streets of Berlin, drinking every pint of aryan blood he can find

What I would do to clamp my mouth around torn and exposed ARYAN arteries and drink it sweet, hot and unpasteurised.

WE BEAT YOU ONCE
WE BEAT YOU TWICE

AND WE'LL BEAT YOU AGAIN. DEATH TO THE VILE ARYAN RACE.

WHETHER WE MUST ALIGN OURSELVES WITH COMMUNIST MONGOLIAN RAPISTS, OR MUSLIM BROWN RAPSITS, WE WILL DO IT AS LONG AS IT ENSURES THE DESTRUCTION OF THE ARYAN RACE.

Salivating at the mouth

The most Anglo man alive preparing to catch some filthy aryans

>muh 100% anglo cuntry