Keep in mind this is from the OFFICIAL lib-tard agenda site, Buzzfeed

Keep in mind this is from the OFFICIAL lib-tard agenda site, Buzzfeed.

How could Hillary possibly recover from this?
The answer is that there is no way, it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html
buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.laYr33OGZ#.voxD00LVG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHY IS CTR SO USELESS THEY CANT EVEN CORRECT ONLINE POLLS OR GET A HASHTAG TRENDING ITS HER TURN GODDAMIT.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3809204/Most-snap-polls-Trump-winning-debate-landslide.html

It's only a matter of time until they claim alt-right raids rigged the polls.

66.7K ON A LIBERAL MEDIA SITE, CHECKMATE SHILLARY

Yeah, right 3,2 milion alt-right shills. Almost 10% of american citizen. You shoud admit that Hillary shitted herself on debates.

WHY aren't more people talking about this poll, this is the one that shows Trump's true victory.

Even your everyday Buzzfeed drone can admit that Hillary got stomped.

buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/who-are-you-voting-for-in-the-presidential-election?utm_term=.laYr33OGZ#.voxD00LVG

all these polls mean nothing but that trump supporters/trolls are more active on the net.

you're still living in fucking la la land if you think he will win. even people from outside of usa can vote in these polls I voted Hillary in all of them for example.

This is obvious rigging though.

Keep your delusion up, jew. It's only a matter of time until you'll have to pay up.

This one geniunely baffled me? Why so much, on BuzzFeed of all places? A voting script? Does everyone who is on BuzzFeed hates the place? How?

Can confirm, I voted "I still haven't decided..."
70k times a couple hours ago. Still funny though.. Some of the comments are hilarious...

link dumb faggot its fake

Ahahahhaha Jew for anti Jew cunt!
Hate yourself much schlomo?

Hilarious but I have a feeling they hacked their own poll to delegitimize all of the other polls that shows him winning

If someone were going to hack in favor of trump, they wouldn't make it so obvious

>a fucking leaf
see

Different voting scripts last night... Hillary were around 57k, trump at around 10k, until poll was posted here.

We then found out that it was only an http get, protected by cookies on the main site. So you could basically just open a new incognito window to vote again.

This was however, inefficient. So we went on to just reload the http get request, then user made script in python as well as bash with curl. Was entertaining.

This is HILLARYOUS!!!!!!!

I love you guys SO much!!

Yeah that's actually bullshit, I watched this shit from the time it went up and Trump was always ahead.

It'll be exciting to see your country suffer the same fate as Sweden when you're invaded by Somalians.

TOP FUCKING KEK YOU SPERGS MADE YOUR BOTS VOTE 3 MILLION TIMES BWHAHAHAHAHA NIGA WHAT THE FUCK THREE MILLION PEOPLE DONT EVEN GO TO THAT GAY ASS WEBSITE TOP FUCKING DAMN ZOBBLE

>90% of cuckfeed users ironically vote Trump in their poll
>90% of Cred Forums users ironically start shilling for hill last night after the debate

this proves that 90% of internet users are trolls

You have to be less obvious, you idiots. Now, it's obvious you've been raiding all the online polls.

Here faggot…

Reminder that both sides have botters and ergo the accusations of poll rigging are irrelevant.

>trump supporters/trolls are more active on the net.
Usually the libtards have control over the internet. How times have changed.

Well, we discussed stopping at around 64% trump. But they should know better. Have some sort of ip security, especially after moot was person of the year, 2k9...

by making 3 million account? no fucking way m8. holy shit who the fuck vote that much?

sucks to suck

>there are 10x trump supporting buzzfeed readers than anyone else
>buzzfeed
>trump supporters

yeah, the script must've been hacked.

You don't need to make any account. Check Based on this, you probably only have to delete your cookies lol

I won't be satisfied until we get 6 Million votes for Trump on this thing.

Hahaha. At the 40 % / 40 % mark people were saying to throttle it down so the poll wouldn't appear rigged. Looks like you crashed the poll with no survivors instead.

Just read the other two threads i linked earlier. The Buzzfeed poll had no security whatsoever. Fairly easy to get an extra vote or 2 millon...

>3.2m people

You could vote multiple times, couldn't you ?

Time is running out for you, Christ Killer

The only security it had was a single variable in local storage, so yes, you could vote as many times as you wanted to. Using this super simple script in powershell it voted automatically:

while(1)
{
Invoke-WebRequest -Uri "mango.buzzfeed.com/polls/service/editorial/post?poll_id=9673976&result_id=0"
}

Yep, although, that script will vote for Hillary, result_id=1 is trump

>3.2 million
lmao

well done

So, cookies, then.
I love how the basic requests package still works today in some sites lol
You could easily DDOS buzzfeed, then.

sorry, not DDOS, those are the new ones: DOS

3.3M votes

i bet you americans can feel how hard my penis is from here and its a very very cold morning

>Normies understanding irony

Kind of like how 100% of some districts voted for oblama

your math is a bit off my russki broski, 10% of 300 million is 30 million

You both have almost the same fag

>CTR
what does this stand for?

Internet influences reality now. And it's only going to increase over time.

Click
Through
Rate

fuck yeah im in lulz shake

>russian intellectuals

3.2mil votes? Of course the polls are manipulated. Everyone knows this. Just last night someone was posting on Cred Forums talking about how he built a bot specifically to manipulate post-debate polls on Trumps favor "for the lulz".

Correct The Record

> go to click Trump
> page moves and I accidentally vote Hillary
> NO SUBMIT BUTTON SO IT AUTOMATICALLY SENDS THAT IN

PLEASE FORGIVE ME BROS I DID NOT MEAN TO

>3,2 milion
>Almost 10% of american citizen

Someone's been hitting the bottle again.

You're right, but at the same time it's these people that are more interested in the campaign and more likely to vote.

On top of them you have the red necks and they're all going to vote Republican for their guns.

>dem bernie votes
They probably hated Hillary's shit eating grin

Learn2math idiot

>WHY IS CTR SO USELESS
Serious
Buffett is PISSED his money isn't being used wisely.

Don't lie

Crash Team Racing

>He won all the internet polls! He's a shoo-in!

You sound like the delusional Bernouts. Do you people even hear yourselves right now?

This may actually be a very bad sign. Trump was supposed to lose the first debate. He cant crush Hillary to early or she will recover later. Hes supposed to crush in increments and deal the killing blow in the last debate.

It may very well be that Trump won the battle but will loose the war. We just have to wait and see.

>I voted Hillary in all of them for example.

Nukes for Iran, now!

Trump didn't even do that well last night but I still feel he'll win because of how far the left has taken their insanity over the past 8 years. They should've known that swinging the pendulum that far is going to make it swing even further the other direction.