She has a point, you know

She has a point, you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475&page=1
policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/
thefreethoughtproject.com/2-year-old-hospitalized-police-raid-wrong-home-threw-grenade-bedroom/
freep.com/story/news/local/2015/12/23/police-dearborn-officer-involved-fatal-shooting/77834122/
nationalreview.com/article/422605/Birmingham-cop-beaten-unconscious-feared-racism-charge
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should i be suppriesed. Whites are a majority Dumbass.

>assault law enforcement
>get shot
I'm 100% ok with that, black or white.

>be a criminal who is a threat to the officer and/or society
>get shot regardless of race

The point?

White people don't automatically support white criminals just because they're white - see Hillary. What's so hard to understand about that?

How do you feel about not assaulting law enforcement and getting shot though? Which seems to be happening a lot lately.

No we're not mad because we expect our actions to have consequences. Clearly nobody has imposed consequences on you.

No because a violent police force is seen as a necessity to stop niggers who kill way more whites than cops

thx for the input leddit

In the deluded minds of niggers and white cuckold liberal apologists maybe

Yes reaching for a firearm is assault as well

>don't comply with cops for a safe encounter
>get shot

Act like an idiot get shot like an idiot. Iowt

>supply body cams for all cops
>require them to release footage within 24 hours after any shooting

Tell me why this wouldn't work?

We don't care because the overwhelming majority of perps shot by the cops deserve it.

Not really. I like living in a society in which we have law and order.

Meant to reply to

>legitimate complaints to be made about police brutality
>make it all about black victim complexes, race divisions, blame all white people
>riot and attack whites in retaliation every time a black man is shot, without waiting for further details
>kill innocent police officers with families
>be surprised when people oppose your movement

Really forces your neural pathways into activity.

Whites are only mad if they run out of soy milk at Whole Foods or if they haven't uploaded all seasons of Friends to Netflix.

There have been a lot of cases where the cops raid the wrong house or respond to a hoax call and wind up shooting some innocent guy sitting on the couch watching television.
When they started militarizing police forces, a lot of them started thinking they were commandos or some shit, they adopted an us-versus-them kill-or-be-killed attitude that has no place in a civilian police force.

Only a psychopath would get angry when violent criminals are killed.

The number of innocent people who get killed by cops is minuscule.

>"OK, and y'all aren't mad about that?"

No, but they probably wouldn't truly understand why.

No because I do not give a shit about criminal scum, no matter if they're White. Do niggers really think innocent people are getting shot?

I am not mad if criminals get shot

And you're only mad because you're not white.

No because I don't have sympathy to criminals

Trash must be thrown away, regardless of its color.

Without cops the trash would spread.

truth

>And ya'll aren't mad about that?
No. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes. This is America, we're a frontier nation with a frontier mindset that is armed to the teeth, thank god. I don't know why it is people think that you can just not comply with officers commands, like they're optional.

This isn't your teacher, its not your momma coming at you with a switch, they don't play. White, black, brown, little grey alien, it don't matter. When a pack of officers have guns on you and are telling your drop what ever is in your hand and lay down, then drop whatever you got and lay down dumbass. They will fucking shoot you, the moral high ground doesn't make you bullet proof.

>Criminal gets shot
>Expects people to be surprised

She should be glad. Over here, if someone breaks into your house and stabs you (with a butter knife, of course), you'll be fucking decomposed before the police even arrive at the scene.

But it's not. Liberal media covering a story does not imply it is happening more.

No
They deserved it just like the niggers deserved it

m-muh loaf a bread cunt

You'd end up with video of a bunch of cops getting shot/beat because they're afraid of being in the news.

this is why BLM was created. instead of whites and blacks working together to end police brutality it is now considered a BLACK problem. a psyops of the greatest order. divide and conquer

Not at all, cops are only killing the dumbasses who think it's a good idea to attack cops.

No, I'm not because unlike this google I'm not white people, I'm individual, and if cops shoot some white scum, I'm more likely to dance on his grave than chimp out.
This should really be a proof of inferiority of 'black people' - their stupid clinging to tribalist approach to life that does nothing else but create crab in a bucket mentality.
It also shows why all these leftist cunts are retarded when talking about race and privilege - whites are not social group, they are demographic.

I assume that in most cases, the white was doing something that got himself killed.

It is called living near niggers.

Black Lives Matter was not created for the intention of all races to come together unified against a single enemy. Black Lives Matter has taken a nationwide issue and made it a black issue. They've alienated themselves, and now their message is lost.

that's the thing though. white people are "privileged" and not one of the "discriminated" races in the eyes of our society. so if we try to complain, niggers and libtards will be on us in the blink of an eye saying that we don't have the right to complain about anything because of our "privilege"

thats what i said stupid

>instead of whites and blacks working together to end police brutality

You fucking racist pig, insinuating whites should become the majority of the US cities' population.

as compared to rates of crime, whites are MORE likely to be stopped by the police and/or apprehended and MORE likely to be shot despite having a fractional of the propensity for violence
White people are just cucks in the sense that they're the only race that will seek out and accept negative conditioning about themselves
same reason they believed they were innately sinful under Christianity and willingly let themselves be sacrificed under paganism
white people are fucking insane

Turns out those white people are scumbags

What do you know

Well, at least we don't defend obvious criminals like BLM does.

You have a right to shoot if you reasonably suspect that you are about to come to immediate harm.

If someone is hiding their hands and walking towards you in a country where access to guns is so prevalent i'd shoot them if they appeared to be brandishing something or if they sswung their hands out quickly in a threatening manner.

You want police shootings to stop then you'd have to ban guns so the police don't assume that every criminal is carrying a gun, but that will never happen in America.

It really does, and I've been neutral all my life.

show me 3 cases of that. I fucking know you can't

People have been complaining about police militarization for a long time. BLM were the ones that told white people to stay out of it, trying to make it a race thing.

Not really, no.

Basically this. But you have to admit that it was in response to an increasingly militarized gang-crime problem. Due to the way our country works it's very easy for criminals to get guns, including particularly dangerous ones and this problem is probably never going away, even if we banned all guns there's simply too many to feasibly regulate at this point.

Here is my arguement laid out
Premises
White people feel guilty/bad about doing the wrong thing.
And
White people feel empathy for others.
And
To draw the attention of cops generally means you did something wrong.

Therefore

When someone attracts the cops they are doing something wrong and other whites feel guilty/bad for them and thus avoid the one who attracted the cops.

The only thing cops should be used for is investigating robberies that my guns werent around to take cAre of.

Any violent threat man should deal with himself legally

Some niggas gonna get shot but thats just the way it ks

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95475&page=1
policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/
thefreethoughtproject.com/2-year-old-hospitalized-police-raid-wrong-home-threw-grenade-bedroom/

I think niggers expect us to be mad and demand to not be held accountable for our actions like children.

The thing I don't get about them is, I have to follow the same laws as blacks. But when I get pulled out for a tail light out I dont get shot to death because I follow procedure instead of chimping out or doing stupid shit.

If it were up to me, deaths due to police intervention would skyrocket.

This. That's the worst thing about it all, they for once have a legitimate cause for their movement and they blew it.

There are a lot more white people than black, so of course there will be more white deaths.
The thing is the whites killed by cops are scumbags, criminals, and thugs majority of time. Just like the black people who are killed by police.
>#thuglivesdontmatter

Because white people tend to believe in survival of the fittest.

Tend to

Maybe I don't want to get shot by cops. That doesn't mean I'm going to start rioting with a bunch of negroes who resent me because of my skin color.

A white guy actually got shot & killed by the police in my neighborhood last year. Turns out he was attacking the cop after he had broken into some business. Whoops!

If he was black my city would be rubble by now.

No, because we know stupid people win stupid prizes when fucking with the cops

and yes whites care about the bad cop cases, we just don't turn EVERY thug's justified shooting into a riot

Your first paragraph is weak argument unless you talk about per capita figures.

Yeah i hate it when dindus shoot innocent people on the streets

tough guy

I'm not, no. Most of them are methheads committing crime the same as most blacks are crackheads commiting crimes.

This is America. If you don't want to get shot don't fuck around you God damn whiners.

>I'd rather get shot than have bad publicity for a month
Fucking imbecile

>Do niggers really think innocent people are getting shot?

A hell of a lot of them do. The cold, hard reality, however, is that blacks commit vastly more crime per capita than the rest of the population due to biological (genetic) reasons, and because Jews are deliberately agitating blacks so as to use them as a proxy on a future race war against whites (to further consolidate even more political power to carry out their Globalist agenda); that is, black anger is being carefully fomented by specific interests that intend to redirect it on the "racist ass crackas", using blacks and other non-whites as useful idiots, like what happened in Africa not that long ago.

>rates of crime
>not per capita
Filipino education

Aint the case buddy.

Like 5% of the cases are unjustified.

In a disproportionate amount of incidents where cops shot and killed a person it was because they presented enough danger for it to be warranted

No because they were criminals

True my tea sipping friend

Some people do stupid shit and deserve to be shot.

Fucking truth bomb over here.

No because people who have jobs and DO their jobs assume other people are the same way.

whites don't love their criminals, that's the difference.

They like them on TV shows, fake ones... they can't stand real ones.

What do white people like more than criminals? White people who kill or punish criminals.

A lot of white stories about heroes are about white heroes who hunt white criminals.

Sherlock Holmes beats Dr. Moriarty.
Batman beats the shit out of rapists and murderers.
Punisher kills white trash street thugs.

Blacks have no hero culture. Not civilized in Africa. No sense of romance.

Blacks are not romantic people.

It's not just about waiting for them to move first, if they make a quick action in their pocket that can be your life over in a flash. The problem is there are too many people with a 'fuck the police' attitude who don't follow orders, act shady, and give all reason to suspect that they could turn on you at any second.

To counter any 'BOOTLICKER' replies, I'm not saying that the police are always right, there absolutely are assholes who are police, positions of power attract assholes, but when people do have this power you have to respect it for your own safety, and if you feel like it was unjust you can report it later, unshot and alive.

Depends on the circumstance. I have no trouble with people attacking cops who are acting outside the law, if I were on a jury I would side with the defendant in such a circumstance, the badge has no insta-right spell with me like I've seen with so many others.

this desu

NO BECAUSE I DONT ASSOCIATE WITH CRIMINALS JUST BECAUSE WE SHARE A SKIN COLOR

WHY DO NIGGERS ASSOCIATE WITH CRIMINALS WHEN THEY DONT HAVE TO

True... can I still bang the black women?

That's all they have

because so many of them are criminals that many of said criminals are friends/family

No. I don't break the law.

white privilege is not being related to or friends with several violent criminals
check yourself

A little. I just don't see the reason to go riot and destroy my neighbourhood because of it.

No she doesn't. We aren't mad about it because we understand that some people deserve to be shot by the police. We also know that just because the cops kill some criminals it doesn't mean that's what will end up happening to us when we deal with cops. We comply with officers and have no risk of being killed.

Of course white people aren't. Because the whites who challenge the police are retarded.

Blacks have a higher crime rate so shouldn't they actually be being shot more than whites by cops? Can anyone explain this?

>this is why BLM was created
>Black Lives Matter was not created for the intention of all races to come together unified against a single enemy.

I'm afraid it has: that "enemy" being whites; BLM is just another page on an incredibly large book of schemes (((Globalists))) have been promoting for a long time in order to further consolidate (((their))) socio-political power, like what notoriously happened in Africa, with Jewish Marxists deliberately agitating blacks and causing race wars, displacement and genocide ("Revolutions") against the whites living in Africa.

>instead of whites and blacks working together to end police brutality it is now considered a BLACK problem.
>Black Lives Matter has taken a nationwide issue and made it a black issue.

No, it was the other way around: "police brutality" is overwhelmingly a consequence of unparalleled, non-white overrepresentation in crime (particularly in the case of blacks); if there is a true "nationwide issue" at hand, that is pretending the police is the actual problem (politically correct red herring, no different than blaming guns).

>They've alienated themselves

No, the (((mass media's))) trying to alienate the dwindling white population; why do you think (((they))) want to import mass non-European immigration into the United States in the first place? It sure as hell isn't for the "cultural enrichment"; the actual reason is (((they))) need more bodies, many, many bodies, to use such non-whites as proxies against whites to wrestle as much political control out of whites' hands as they can so it will be transferred to the Globalists themselves, often via cosmetic proxies.

>and now their message is lost.

New anti-white messages will crop-up sooner, rather than later; you'll see soon enough on the next anti-white, anti-Constitutional national fad.

>related to
>friends with
>several violent criminals
>white privilege
Check yourself friend, WTF are you doing associating with these sorts? It's not privilege its common sense. Don't associate with shitbags.
Seriously?

>like what notoriously happened in Africa, with Jewish Marxists deliberately agitating blacks and causing race wars, displacement and genocide ("Revolutions") against the whites living in Africa.

For instance.

>Happens a lot
>Living in a country of 330 million people
>There are maybe monthly cases where a black man was killed in questionable circumstances and it's reported on.

Again it's all in the numbers, while some of the absolute numbers look very high, when taken into context of the population numbers there's a problem but not an epidemic.

Licking boots is addictive. There's something about those boots.

Cops have killed/raped people that have complied/done nothing wrong. Research.

The Melting Pot was a good idea. It applied to Eurasians melting together Roman style.

I remember being taught the Melting Pot was a bad idea in grade school or middle school

The social studies teacher told us that the melting pot idea was old fashioned and that the diversity "salad bowl" was better.

This was in fucking middle school. I was 10.

Around that same time Pat Buchanan was complaining about the upcoming balkanization of America.

Pat Buchanan is a fucking prophet. Underrated brain. Underrated guy, Underrated writer. Underrated all around.

I'm asian, i dont even know any criminals much less associate with them

>I am easily brainwashed by (((the media)))

I don't get mad or care when criminals get themselves killed by cops.

Their race doesn't matter.

The funny thing is that the modern world if founded on extremely old ideas that indoctrinated people have had to carry out over generations.

It's like that KGB officer said in some videos circulating online.

It takes generations to "effect change." These social experiments are long and painful.

Like this coal burning phenomenon and shit like that.

Diversity is the "salad bowl" assimilation strategy.

It's not working and its failing. It has balkanized Europe and it is balkanizing America.

The only way to really stop it is like how George Herbert envisioned it.

You need to be immortal or long lived God Emperor to keep generations of mortal men from doing the same mistakes of past generations. Only something old and ancient can keep humanity on a long term steady course of progress.

One of use has to find a space sandworm, lead humans for 1000-10,000 years solid.

What a faggot, completely BTFO

Frank Herbert, not George Herbert.

Hot damn, always think George Herbert Walker Bush for some reason.

I'm not mad about most of them bc the white people who get shot most likely deserved it

in the rare instance where the cop exceeds the level of force needed for the situation, like Gil Collar, I feel bad but I gotta work in the morning so I can't stand on a freeway blocking traffic for ole' Gill.

Hes being ironic user

No....because we respect rule of law enough to understand that when someone gets shot by cops they deserve it.

Unline googles who seem to think robbing a store with a gun and shooting at cops doesnt justify shooting them.

Because we realize that they more than likely did something that deserved it.

Two from 2014. And one that I could find a date good job finding new cases

Did you also post the one where the cops literally Flashbanged a fucking baby?

Couldn't

Do you not care though?

I thought it was Black Lives Matter TOO

>implying we should care about cops killing idiots

the only thing white people care about is shit like that guy who threw a flashbang in a baby's crib

>But I know lots of smart black people
>Congratulations. Have them explain AVERAGES to you

>legitimate
TFW Britain is your dad, and he has dementia.
toot toot, old chap
toot
toot

>Around that same time Pat Buchanan was complaining about the upcoming balkanization of America.
>Pat Buchanan is a fucking prophet. Underrated brain. Underrated guy, Underrated writer. Underrated all around

And the fact he's underrated is naturally no coincidence.

What a fat troglodyte

white people take out their trash, if niggers also did then their communities wouldn't be such shit.

fuck every nigger.

Blacks commit far more crime though.

>a leaf bootlicker

Because when they're violent criminals I no longer consider them white. They're niggers.

I laugh my ass off every time I see some black bitch with a weave, or having white lady hair colors, mocking Trumps fake hair on twitter

>Being mad that criminals and white trash gets shot
For what purpose?

Yeah it's mostly trailer trash so I don't mind.

>Which seems to be happening a lot lately

you are just as likely to be struck by lightening as you are to be shot by law enforcement

The reason why it "seems to be happening a lot lately" is because the media keeps reporting for it and looking for it since it gets ratings.

Lets consider the "INNOCENT UNARMED BLACK MEN" who have been killed by police in the last few years

>Dontre Hamilton
>History of mental illness. People noticed him acting sketchy in a park, police responded. Become violent and struggled during a pat down, was shot and killed

>Eric Garner
>Accussed of selling cigarettes. Instead of emptying his pockets, answering questions, and complying with police, he struggled to the point that 4 or 5 officers had to tackle him to the ground and hold him down while they cuffed him. He suffocated because an officer trying to hold him down had him in a choke hold trying to restrain him.

>John Crawford
>Walked around a walmart with a BB gun pointing it around and acting fucking stupid. Killed by police for obvious reasons.

>Michael Brown
>Robbed a convenience store then repeatedly punched a cop in the head. Shot and killed

>Tanisha Anderson
>resisted arrest and repeatedly slapped and hit officers attempted to restrain her. Was slammed to the ground and died from a head injury

>Tamir Rice
>Another person playing with a toy gun shot by police. Maybe don't point fake guns at people in public places?

>Jerame Reid
>"...In dashcam video footage of the stop, an officer is heard claiming that there is a gun in the glove compartment. Police shouted at Reid not to exit the car, but he did..."

>Tony Robinson
>Standing in road during verbal arugment and disrupting traffic. Punch cop who shows up and tells you to fucking move. Get shot.

>Freddie Gray
>Sees police, runs away for no reason, police chase and find he has a switchblade. Resists arrests. Resists to the point that he repeatedly smashes his head and other body parts against vehicle as he's loaded up, later dies in police custody. Dindus go wild

If they were white I would thank the police for removing idiotic dregs too incompetent and dangerous to navigate simple interactions with law enforcement to the point that it costs them their own lives

2014 was 1.5 years ago. That is recent history faggot.

>Which seems to be happening a lot lately

No its not.

White people aren't retarded chimps.

There really aren't that many unlawful cop killings because what cop wants to deal with all that fucking bullshit?

Exactly, Burger-bro.
I'm a Detroitfag and like it says in >pic related , there's no empathy in black culture, no looking and planning ahead.

Black lives matter, but nigger lives don't. I've watched niggers rob their own "friends" just because the opportunity presented itself. And then when caught with stolen merchandise, they just act like nothing's wrong or lie and say they bought it off some other nigger.

And that's what happens when you have decades of being told that the cops are out to get you. Yes, there are some shitty cops, but not all of them are. Don't "play the fool" with a cop, or you end up dead. And I say this from personal experience:
>Several years ago, cops tried to pull some shit on me.
>Acted responsible, fought the case, it was dismissed.
>Turned around and sued the police department.
>They settled; I walked away with several grand.
All without having my parents having to go on TV talking about me being a good boy and that I was spreading the word of Jesus.

Don't forget one of the best.

AYO WHITE BOI WHY YOU NOT SHOOTING DEM POLICE AND ROBBIN YO HOODS IF YOUZ GETTIN SHOT MORE
>Nigger logic

5% is pretty fucking much, especially when you talk about lethal force

ALL RACES DESERVED TO BE KILLED EQUALLY.

>mfw prospective Democrat voters get copped

why would we want criminal to keep commiting crimes in our neighborhoods?

>Which seems to be happening a lot lately.

I think you underestimate how lazy cops in general are.

My uncle recently retired after 26 years on the job and I've been treated to more than a few drunken ramblings about how today's police spend all their time kissing up to the brass in order to get easy details or specifically hunting down weed smokers to meet their quota in order to avoid doing real police work.

Good points. God Emperor of Dune is a strange but sublime read. I liked the earlier books of his better but this one actually stuck with me the most. Disturbing and transcendental.

>Detroit
You poor bastard. Are things really getting better over there or is Wayne County still an utter shit show?

>they for once have a legitimate cause for their movement and they blew it
This is the thing. When police actually fuck up and brutalize innocent people, they're protected by other police and by prosecutors.

Grand juries are basically the prosecutor's to decide. If a prosecutor doesn't bring evidence, the jury won't indict. But, prosecutors are usually DAs or ADAs who have to work with cops in the future, so they're extremely unwilling to indict police.
>a grand jury would 'indict a ham sandwich,' if that's what you wanted

All that's true, but BLM made it about race. White people don't take complaints of racism seriously, since it's thrown around at everything.

>be a n-word
>get shot

>The Melting Pot was a good idea. It applied to Eurasians melting together Roman style.

No it wasn't a good idea, it was a catastrophic idea, not only for European and Asian peoples, but ultimately for all of mankind: the fact it was popularized by a Jew who also just happened to be an important proponent of creating a separate Jewish homeland should've made you think; the reason Jews - some of the most endogamous peoples in existence - liberally promote miscegenation amongst the goyim is no cosmic coincidence, of course: it is a conduit for Jewish supremacism, namely so they'll emerge on top of the food chain in the end, as the retarded, mongrelized masses of slaves get perpetually enslaved in a vicious cycle, being too cognitively inferior to ever be of any real threat to the (((powers that be))).

>get shot by another n-word

Because we aint attention seeking cunts

>You poor bastard. Are things really getting better over there or is Wayne County still an utter shit show?

I've since moved to the burbs, but still work in the city downtown. Downtown is getting better, but everywhere else in the city is still just as bad.

Honestly, I'd say that things are getting better, but not as much as the media plays it. I think that some of the corruption from the leadership of Detroit and Wayne County has been flushed, but not all. DPS is still corrupt as fuck.

One thing I will say is that there is a slightly better police/ citizen relationship. Maybe it's because of the riots 50 years ago, but there doesn't seem to be any risk (yet) of chimp-outs like we've been seeing. It's actually kinda weird.

Even the black dude from Detroit that was shot by Dearborn cops earlier this year didn't cause a chimpout. The news ate it up and there was a vigil and people bitching - but when they realized that he wasn't a saint, things calmed down.

Nah we don't break the laws or resist arrest and they usually don't kill us.

Her point don't even have her.

He showed me 2 cases, 1 from a source called "policestateusa" good job though

>Are things really getting better over there or is Wayne County still an utter shit show?

I heard the construction of the new experimental hover pyramids is going well.

Not generally. Most are fucking asshole criminals that deserved to die. Theres a few times where they've killed dogs and cats that pisses me off.

That is good to hear. After Kwame I would expect improvement to be slow, that guy was a cartoon villain.

>Black guy shot in Dearborn
I live on the west side of Lansing and heard nothing about this. That is weird that there was no chimpout though. I've been concerned for a while now the blacks in Detroit would flip their shit and have it spread to the black living downtown here but so far it's been quiet. Almost too quiet

>self accountability

We see our criminals as criminals. They see their criminals as dindus

I have no reason to care at all, the only reason black people care is out of spite that they simply have a bad reputation with the law and they are trying to find a reason to hate cops.

>That is good to hear. After Kwame I would expect improvement to be slow, that guy was a cartoon villain.

Agreed. I was out of state last week and heard now the IRS is investigating him. About damn time.

>>Black guy shot in Dearborn
>I live on the west side of Lansing and heard nothing about this.

My bad. It was just before the new year.
freep.com/story/news/local/2015/12/23/police-dearborn-officer-involved-fatal-shooting/77834122/

>That is weird that there was no chimpout though. I've been concerned for a while now the blacks in Detroit would flip their shit and have it spread to the black living downtown here but so far it's been quiet. Almost too quiet

That's been my thoughts, too. It's very very quiet. Once we hit winter, things should be okay because no one wants to chimp out in freezing weather.

1) Don't go on raw race statistics. What white people, in what situation?
2) Don't go on immediate rampage before getting the full details and by that time opinions are split because of the complexity of the issue. Thus less emotion has been committed and less need to maintain the original position for the sake of ego *
3) This also factors in. Attention seeking behavior. Blacks have fallen into a situation of either being a token at the top or at "the bottom" (with everyone else but distinct) that has problems with no relation to those "positive role models" at the top. They need attention because the functional lives presented are out of reach.
4) WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT TRIBAL (unless they are compelled to be)

* This is why white people learn and blacks just burn.

If you ban guns its harder to get, the price goes up on the black market.

No, because I assume that cops are generally decent at their jobs and that there's enough oversight.

Stop using shitty sophistry to make BLM and anti-cop rhetoric sound legitimate.

>Being so cucked by identity politics that you cheer when corrupt cops kill white people

Wow Cred Forums, I'm ashamed.

nationalreview.com/article/422605/Birmingham-cop-beaten-unconscious-feared-racism-charge

Not for a month. Media scorn can destroy your life and the life of your family and friends truth be damned.

>Link
Thank you, interesting stuff

>No one wants to chimp out in freezing weather
Damn right. God bless the snow and ice. Time now to hit the orchard for all sorts of goodies, get comfy and burn a couch. Gotta feel bad for the south though, they are in chimp weather year round.

Back to leftypol with you.

Black people kill more whites than cops do.

Also, we don't fucking care about cops killing whites, because we know the white they're killing are the dregs of society. Nothing of value is lost.

can someone respond to this, i dont actually believe this, i just need to have some talking points and reasons to dispute this claim.

She has no points. She's perfectly round.