People are surprised that the polls all have Trump winning the debate

>people are surprised that the polls all have Trump winning the debate

Where were you fucks during the primaries? Trump did the exact same thing. He rambled, looked emotional/passionate, the media claimed he got rekt whereas the polls all said he won.

It's standard business, Trump has gained the momentum. It's literally over, all Trump needs to do is do the same thing in the next two debates and he wins bigly.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred
nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/
people-press.org/2016/07/07/4-top-voting-issues-in-2016-election/
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780581541432872961
youtu.be/3n8wQceQq_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice.

>bigly
I kek'd

Hillary is up 5 points in the polls actully, Trump is sinking like titantic

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

wtf i hate college now

Yep, its just the media doing what they do best. Prop up the establishment.

College students are mostly liberals because they're retarded and don't know how the world works

dailydot.com/layer8/trump-clinton-debate-online-polls-Cred Forums-the-donald/

>lie
>get called out on lie
(UNFAIR)

Trump lost the debate, but used it to win the election.

So guys, here's the reality of the situation. Thanks to the moderator being far from impartial, Trump ended up being on the defensive for the second half of the debate. You know it's awful when even the New York Post comes out to admit it.

>nypost.com/2016/09/26/lester-holt-shows-he-doesnt-know-the-meaning-of-impartial/

Yet, for all the attempts to damage the Trump campaign from the moderator, Trump still took home the largest victory possible from a presidential debate. He did this by driving home the most critical issue people will be voting on, the dwindling amount of jobs in America. Here's how it was laid out by Pew Research.

>people-press.org/2016/07/07/4-top-voting-issues-in-2016-election/

As you can tell, the largest voting issue is clearly on the economy. In the debate, when it came to providing a semblance of a plan and realizing a different approach to our current problems, Trump knocked it out of the ballpark. Here's what happened when Trump spoke about the economy.

>twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780581541432872961

What you're looking at is the undecided voters increasingly giving their support for Trump on the most important voting issue for the 2016 election. Almost twice the support rate Clinton got. It was Trump's strongest part of the debate, and could very well turn over the undecided votes to Trump's favor.

So, yes Trump may not have won the debate, but he still ended the night with a victory. Unfortunately for Clinton, you win an election with votes, not with talking points about beauty pageants.

You're telling me that those who are subjected to 4 additional years of Marxist critical theory are likely to vote left?

Really makes you think...

youtu.be/3n8wQceQq_Y

>Kek wills it
>be surprised when someone finally figures out /pol rigs online polls after hundreds of threads last night

What? People who when to liberal brainwashing schools tend to not vote for conservatives?

Who would have thought?

>implying "education" in Cultural Marxist, slave-debt indoctrination camps = intelligence

Pretty much this. Trump wins by repeating the same strong talking points and never retreating from the stances that he takes. He may sound stubborn or angry to the average libtard, but standing his ground is exactly how he establishes his alpha-male status and how he appeals to his own support base.

People were constantly saying that Trump was emotional and losing control during the primaries, and yet he buried those cuckservative cockroaches. He'll do the same here, I bet.

tut tut tut leaf, always post the full version

I love posting that image because there's literally nothing that you trumptards can respond with.

Sure, you can try to damage control it and spew your retarded memes, but in the end, it's way too powerful, it's way too obvious, and ultimately all you can really do is just stare at it and cry like a bitch.

Cute, now where's the graph range based on IQ?

Niggers have shit tier IQ averages and the overwhelming majority of them support Clinton.

(((Iceberg)))

Give me one reason why we should care.

>Cute, now where's the graph range based on IQ?

I'm pretty sure postgrads have a higher IQ than college dropouts.

*bigly*

College students are mostly dumb, air-headed beach sluts, millenial pajama boys, and frat faggots who are told by Professor Weinstein for 4 hours that white racism is the source of all evil in history, that rich white men are the ultimate enemy, and that feminism and multiculturalism will create an egalitarian utopia. No wonder they support leftist policies.

Also, there is a major stigma, created by the Jewish-dominated cogs in the machine of academia, against support for conservative causes.

Anons, read some of Kevin MacDonald's works. They accurately describe the rise in Jewish, leftist influence in high academia after World War II.

>go to college and leave with $100k in debt with no hopes of successful job after
>smarter

see
>college grads millennials like Hillary
>Actually successful people like Trump

I'm implying that smart people support Hillary, not necessarily rich people.

See If they had a higher IQ then why are they less successful :^)

Oh, does that woman studies major not benefit people in the real world :'^(?

>berg
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

>an arbitrary piece of paper with the word "degree" =/= clear evidence of intelligence
>actual monetary success does not =/= success

Keep going, please. I need the keks

>Cred Forums has the manpower to affect polls with 1.3m voters
We are Legion.

Reminder that the media is trying concern shilling now

>so smart they don't even make at least 60k a year with their meme degree

You realize that Hillary beats him among rich voters, right?

Not according to >Hillary popular with broke Welfare monkeys making under $35k
>Trump popular with middle class > upper class making between $35-75k+

Nice (current year) digits.

Not according to a month old poll?

k

>Higher IQ than college dropouts

That doesn't actually mean they are intelligent, though. I never fucking do this, but:
>card-carrying MENSAfag (joined for trolling purposes)
>post-graduate degree
>work at multinational firm
>etc

Why do I mention the above? Because,
>Went to high school; everyone I met was a fucking retard. Oh well, college will be better!
>Started undergrad; 98% of the people I met were still fucking retards. Oh well, g-grad studies will, uh, will be better...
>Post-grad; almost everyone is still a fucking retard. "Basic concepts are too hard for these people" Tier.

Being more intelligent than average doesn't really mean much when the average is fucking pathetic. I am, myself, also a stupid fuck. If I am somehow at or above the 98th percentile of the population, and all indications suggest this is true, I genuinely don't understand how someone below the 50th percentile even manages to survive. How do these fucks remember to breathe? :^)

The point of the above rant is that everyone fucking sucks and college doesn't mean you're going to be smart. If anything it just selects for liberalism and/or the ability to pretend to be liberal for better marks. The only time I ever received less than an A on a written assignment was the time I dared to challenge a far-left prof in class (the conversation ended with "I won't have this sort of [buzzword]-ism in my class, let's move on!").

dem=spics and niggers.

>Month old
>Literally shows September 21st in the screenshot

Btfo

This.

maplenigger BTFO
how is he ever going to recover?

>90613442

>September the 21st was 1 month ago

Tell me more about how Hillshills are more "intelligent" :^)?

Hahahaha, what are even their sources?

It's ridiculous the bullshit they are trying to pull.

Regardless of how old it is, the numbers have changed since then and that poll is now irrelevant. But being the retarded drumpflet that you are, you fixated on some autistic shit and missed the main point that I was trying to make.

Do you seriously think that those types of people have changed their mind since then?

How dense are you?

No, but I seriously think that that poll is highly volatile due to its unusual methodology and the snapshot that you posted doesn't reflect the general trend.

the debates are fucking dumb as far as i'm concerned. they are utterly pointless and matter even less than that. there's absolutely no way i'd ever vote for hilldawg so whatever

I am getting sick of this meme.

PIC RELATED
"Educated" people vote for Clinton because they are women with shitty degrees. Do remember that when "post-grad" is included (aka for people who can't actually find a job outside academia), the percentage is even more skewed towards Clinton.

Yes, leaf, the googles who vote democrat are all kangz and geniuses.

>Hahahaha, what are even their sources?

The article unironically quotes shitposts from Cred Forums.

Yeah, I think that poll was taken before Hillary's 65% inheritance tax comment. She has way less support from rich white voters now.

Cred Forums is the jew now

I dropped out of college to start a software company. I insist that I'm smarter than my collegiate cohort, and afaik, I'm more successful.

>resorts to insulting black people because he knows that he's below average for a white person

You basically admit that you're insecure about your intelligence.

>the numbers have changed since then

Where's your source that's more recent than the graph I posted that's literally not even 1 week old?

see
leafs, are they ever right about anything?

>facts are racist

You Britfag, snap polls dont matter. CNN, PPP and every media focus group of undecided said Hillary won, with scientific polls of viewers, not twitter eggs.

Trump clearly lost. In contrast to such a person like Hillary.

Only among the super-rich that stand to lose from a repaired tax code and can bypass the estate tax via loopholes. Normal wealthy people hate her, because her estate tax plan is blatantly aimed at keeping them from building generational wealth.

all people had to do was watch the debate in its raw format, but dumbasses choose to get all their opinions the lugenpress

>estate tax via loopholes
Leftists tax people for dying. Be ashamed for once in your lives.

But what about the "rich" liberals? They don't count?

A lot of the small business owners who are registered dems said they favored Trump after the debate. We looked at the data.

Hillary is losing the white/male vote breddy fast.

Fucking rekt

>morons that went into debt for life for a liberal arts degree are more likely to vote left

wew lad