Its fucking over

Trump literally on suicide watch...

Jesus christ, this man is a liar, a cheater, a bully, and not fit to be president of the united states

Other urls found in this thread:

cfact.org/pdf/2010_Senate_Minority_Report.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/27/trump-didnt-delete-his-tweet-calling-global-warming-a-chinese-hoax/
strawpoll.me/11310108/r
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/
cbsnews.com/news/poll-nearly-two-thirds-of-debate-watchers-said-hillary-clinton-won/
factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/I guess so
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Strong
nature.com/nclimate/research/index.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/418542137899491328
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/349973299889057792
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/316252016190054400
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/475668993928212480
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/435574043354611712
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/270628609817976834
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/435393088383889408
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/412159674042294272
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/326875628966117376
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/349973845228269569
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/512246203967619072
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/338448296022511618
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/488825209189711873
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/427226424987385856
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/417818392826232832
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/488926006225285120
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/431018674695442432
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428418323660165120
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653385381526806528
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/404420095113715712
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408977616926830592
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/319377285687939072
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428416406280241153
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408380302206443520
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/521862351218573312
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/489381851350319107
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/407505938774757376
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/568387798924963840
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/16/election-anxiety-stress-advice-trump-clinton-sanders
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-china-created-climate-change-2016-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He lies and spouts so much bullshit but why does he do that on national TV when we know what he's said and tweeted?

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

are there enough betas to elect clinton?

we will find out soon

Because he literally did not say that. Trump isn't the only one on his twitter, he tweeted half a dozen times during the debate.

>6 Nov 2012

Saying the concept was made by the chinese and that it isnt real to an extent are 2 different things.

wtf i hate trump now

I will run, they will hunt me in vain
I will hide, they’ll be searching
I’ll regroup, feign retreat they’ll pursue
Coup de grâce I will win but never fight

5D INTERGALACTIC CHESS

eventho that tweet is retarted those arent the same thing

Climate change and "global warming" entail different things. Nobody can deny that our environment is changing, but the narrative behind global warming implies that the change is caused by humans, which simply isn't true.

It's true in the sense that trees remove CO2 and add oxygen and we've removed over 50% of the trees originally lining the Earth. That imbalance has effects.

they shouldn't have the damn blue check mark then

He didn't say it was a hoax. Oh look at that, the leftist media lying and twisting words. Again.

Yeah no.

ok

>humans have been removing trees which remove co2 in steady cycles for 500,000+ years

He said Global Warming, not Climate Change. I know it's hard to keep track with the ever moving goalposts as Climate Shills try to stay relevant and keep earning the government monies (remember the big scare over the imminent 'Big Freeze' and coming Ice Age that was the thing before Global Warming?) but do try to keep up.

Got a source for your pic other than your ass?

Can somebody show Donald j trump this?

cfact.org/pdf/2010_Senate_Minority_Report.pdf

It's all he would ever need to rape Hillary on climate change

>Reading comprehension
I'm not saying we're making more CO2, I'm saying we're removing the organisms that processed it out of the environment.

We didn't make more, but because of deforestation more is remaining.

1) He didn't say "it was a hoax";
2) He didn't say"perptuated by the Chinese", but "it was created by and for the Chinese".
Actually, Hillary and Buzzfeed didn't understand his whole statement.

CLIMATE CHANGE DOESN'T MEAN GLOBAL WARMING YOU FUCKING RETARDS

OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO SKULLFUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GOD DAMMIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He didn't say it... he tweeted it

>Trump isn't the only one on his twitter

Doesn't matter. It's his twitter account in his name, he is responsible for what is posted on it. If he doesn't actually believe that then he should have recanted it and stated that it was a statement made by a subordinate that did not actually align with his own beliefs.

you know he doesnt personally run his twitter?

These days those are one in the same thing.

>ctr42.png

CLIMATE CHANGE AND GLOBAL WARMING ARE 2 TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

>Chinks create most of the pollution
>most of the air pollution on the east coast is from China
>bleeding heart liberals still want to be China's bitch

SEE

Well, technically he tweeted that, he did not actually say it.

Ruling : MOSTLY TRUE

Where in his quote does he say it's a hoax?

That was in 2012, is he not allowed to change his mind?

Do you not understand the difference between the works "FOR" and "BY". BY means that someone did something themselves. FOR means someone else did it for their benefit.

Stupid fucking CTR shills can't understand 2 and 3 letter words...wtf

Take your rage to twitter and correct the fucking record.

this is some next level damage control right here.

just because you were still in middle school in 2012 doesn't mean it's not a real tweet.

well its true if u think about it, climate change is a tax hike meme

But those are two different statements.

Global warming and climate change are two different things, though.

Global warming was a hoax, which is why people abandoned it and moved on to "climate change".

If Trump won't Hillary go back on her "super-predator" thing from decades ago, why should she let him go on this?

fuck you

>Climate change

>Global warming

Semantics incoming.

So he's right on both ends. The tweet never says it's a hoax and more implies that it's blown out of proportion here (in the U.S.), which is absolutley true. China is creating it with many agreeing that it's the world's largest polluter.

Meanwhile the U.S. is trying to deal with the problem by restricting its own industry, and the markets have spoken on this by moving to China.

>"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese..."

This isn't hard to understand. if Trump thinks that the concept was created by the Chinese, then he is stated that it is not real, only a fiction that is portrayed as fact. In English this is called a "hoax".

Even if Trump himself didn't state that, but rather a paid subordinate did, SEE .

Climate change, global warming, whatever you call it, is true. It's a natural part of the earth, not manmade.

It's a correlation is causation fallacy given power and funding.

deforestation is hardly ever mentioned in climate change activism though. it's all about punishing those evil corporations for releasing so much co2

Someone said the concept of it and it also said by and FOR, he also isn't the only one on his Twitter obviously

Apparently he called it a hoax even though he never denied it existed, just that the pressing issue of it is used by China to fuck us over.

Why dont you Drumpf supporters just accept economy crippling taxes that get handed out to solar companies owned by DNC bundlers that go under months after getting hundreds of millions from the government.

>[climate change]
>global warming

CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT THE SAME AS GLOBAL WARMING
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOT THE SAME AS GLOBAL WARMING

Trees are basically "harvested" just like crops. They plant new trees (usually even a bit more) when they cut down a forest.

>Leftist media
Why am I seeing this term everywhere? Is such a thing even possible?

>Buzzfeed
>ITS OVAH FOR DAHNALD

Only liberals pay attention to anything Buzzfeed.

Trump has the overall majority, you cucks lost, next debate will be even more brutal for you.

But it is? Warming is a change in climate

It's just not man made.

>GLOBAL WARMING
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming

"Global warming: the increase in Earth's average surface temperature due to rising levels of greenhouse gases. Climate change: a long-term change in the Earth's climate, or of a region on Earth. Within scientific journals, this is still how the two terms are used."

Clinton shills are fucking retarded, Climate change (natural) and global warming (man-made) are 2 completely different things.

Its too bad you're retarded.
>climate change=/=global warming

To be fair, he said it about global warming, not about climate change.

That's in modern day. We already have towns and cities where forests were. It didn't take 5 years for this to make a real change, it took 150.

Agreed, the people pushing it are total faggots with political agendas.

Yeah and Hillary never said that the TPP is the gold standard.

key terms are global warming and climate change. global warming indicates that the earth is only getting warmer when it is really getting colder aswell, meaning climate change.

He is not wrong in this sense

Trumps supporters motto "but uhh what he meant was..."

People misunderstanding him on purpose =\= him being contradictory

It just means retards can't comprehend things without being spoonfed step by step.

>even though he never denied it existed

No. English does not work like that.

"the concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese".

Ergo, Trump is claiming that without the Chinese we would have no conception of global warming. This means that Trump believes that without the Chinese we would not think that global warming exists (regardless of whether or not it does in fact).

Sure he is, but that's not the issue. If he had said "I said that once but no longer believe it to be the case", then we wouldn't be here.

However, the issue is that he denied ever claiming it to be a hoax at all, when there is certifiable proof to the contrary.

to be fair he tweeted it, not said it.

Muh global warming

Who gives a fuck

Maybe he forgot. He is a very very very old man. Plenty of presidents have gone senile in office. Why wait until after the election to enjoy that sweet selective amnesia?

They're not synonymous. That's a wholly incorrect use of square brackets in a quotation because it's implying they are.

Global warming is a change in climate. Global warming is a scientifically disputed phenomenon of what is happening right now (there is growing evidence to suggest the planet is actually cooling, and the overall temperate is fluctuating greatly for any identifiable trend).

Climate change is a scientific process and factual. Global warming is something that is scientifically contested and also GREATLY misused in the idea that anthropogenic global warming is a "scientifically settled" hypothesis.

Global warming is nothing but a hypothesis that has a lot of disputed and contrary evidence. It is NOT fact, and to say that global warming is synonymous with climate change is completely inappropriate and counterfactual.

>Global warming
>Climate change
Are they the same thing?

see I shouldn't have to explain why it's simply incorrect and deliberately misleading to use the term [climate change] in a quotation when he's talking about global warming.

Global warming is not the same thing as climate change. It is a hypothesised change of climate - NOT climate change itself.

actually he sad * I don't say that *

He doesn't say that it is fake or a hoax, but he says that the Chinese create climate change. So climate change is real but it's created by the Chinese.

>global warming = climate change = "men caused climate change"

Yeah okay.

The issue, however, is that colloquially the two terms are used interchangeably regardless of whether or not they mean the same thing in fact.

This is particularly the case in, for example, Florida, where lawmakers and such were actually forbidden from using the phrase "global warming" and so had to start using "climate change"...until the folks in Tallahasee made that phrase verboten as well.

One of trumps main selling points is that he purportedly talks honestly about what he believes with no regard for political correctness etc... then he does dumb shit like pic related.
Sad

I hope this is ironic shitposting...

>The issue, however, is that colloquially the two terms are used interchangeably regardless of whether or not they mean the same thing in fact.

That's irrelevant. You cannot quote someone as though things said are synonymous when they are BY DEFINITION not.

That is a misquotation, and completely inappropriate for any reputable journalist.

Furthermore, the original quote is entirely valid. It is completely okay to argue that global warming is an unscientific concept. There is a growing body of science that disputes it.

Proof that Trump himself thinks those two are the same then.

"Tweets from Hillary are signed -H"

>2012
>BuzzFeed

>they thinks facts matter
What matters is that #TrumpWon is trending on twitter all morning and he won all the online propaganda polls despite a debate that had everything going against him, a moderator who interrupted him a shitload, asked him more direct questions than he did Hillary, and an audience mostly comprised of lefty college kids.

Too late to push another narrative CTR.

>global warming
>climate change
>same thing

No. You're fucking retarded.

>he won all the online propaganda polls
That Cred Forums and Reddit raided to force into Trump's favor after realizing he got trampled.

hes right tho
just look at the polls, america agrees with him

Perpetuate and create are different things.

So, technically, he did not say that.

Checkmate.

Climate Change =/= Global Warming

>buzzfeed
Neck yourself cunt

One day, maybe in a year or two, but one day: Trump will look a reporter in the eyes and say "I never ran for president" and the Trumpets will eat it up

and she lied and actually said that TPP was the gold standard for trade deals

thank you for collecting the lecold

In the US there are more trees now than there ever have been.

Tell you what liberals can have 50% of the country to live in and conservatives can have the other 50%. Then each half gets to have its own laws and no one from either side gets to enter the other.

So when you own a thing you are not responsible for how it is used? Even when it is being used by people you pay to use it in a way that is consistent with how you would like it to be used if you had the time/care to use it more constantly?

Also, what does that blue checkmark next to his name mean? Someone upthread brought it up but no one's responded to it. I assume it's significant, but I don't know, I don't personally have a twitter account, nor do I follow twitter.

>That's irrelevant

It is entirely relevant. "Global climate change" as a common phrase is a relatively recent development, and it is not hard to imagine that an at-the-time 64-year-old man (maybe 65? I don't know when his birthday is) would have difficulty changing a phrase that had otherwise been in common use for decades.

>It is completely okay to argue that global warming is an unscientific concept

But this, too, is not what he was arguing, or at least it is not the whole of it. He is not merely stating that global warming is false, he is advancing the hitherto unheard of hypothesis that it was created by and for the Chinese.

This, too, is verifiably false: the first calculations of human-induced climate change were made in the late 1800s by Americans and Europeans like Samuel Langley and Svante Arrhenius. Serious research into climate change began in the 1950s by people like Roger Revelle and Charles Keeling, and greatly developed in the 60s by folk such as Cesare Emlilane, Wallace Broecker, Syukuro Manabe, and Richard Wetherald.

This is all publicly available information.

I have people do this to me. There are many fake face book pages out there. shit there are three with my name and only one is me. Same with twitter.

are you guys literally retarded ?
climate change is not the same as global warming. it is especially not the same as anthropogenic global warming, which is the kind of global warming he was talking about. it is perfectly consistent to say that there is no anthropogenic global warming even though the climate might be changing (as it always is).
it might be stupid but it is consistent.
i hope his campaign staff are smart enough to point this out.

>LA Times

Trump is always ahead in the LA Times, so what?

ITT

>Trump is responsible for his subordinate's tweet about global warming because "muh blue check mark"
>Clinton is not responsible for her subordinates emails and documents about Obama's origin of birth and subsequent conspiracy

Why do Clinton supporters love to tu quoque so much?

He didn't say that. Only a leftist would be so fucking stupid to believe that he did. Read the tweet, braindead leftists cattle.

>1 post by this ID

leftspergs sure are triggered after the debate

> perpetuated by the Chinese
That's where you fucked up. It's perpetuated by leftist schemers looking to make a buck off the American tax payer.

>HURRRR CLIMATE CHANGE = GLOBAL WARMING

Liberals are this retarded.

>buzzfeed

>It is entirely relevant. "Global climate change" as a common phrase is a relatively recent development, and it is not hard to imagine that an at-the-time 64-year-old man (maybe 65? I don't know when his birthday is) would have difficulty changing a phrase that had otherwise been in common use for decades.

Conjecture. Unless you can prove his meaning was "climate change" then this is entirely conjecture. What he said was global warming, and using the definitions of the terms that is not the same thing as climate change.

>
But this, too, is not what he was arguing, or at least it is not the whole of it. He is not merely stating that global warming is false, he is advancing the hitherto unheard of hypothesis that it was created by and for the Chinese.

Right, which is a seperate issue and one that is far less serious and scientific than the idea of denying climate change.

The fact he says "concept of global warming" and talks about the exporting of industry and CO2 production could suggest he implied to talk about it as anthropogenic global warming, but this is as much conjecture as what you said and isn't an argument. It's really very much irrelevant.

The Chinese comment is a complete aside. If people want to take issue with that then it's an entirely different story, and I'm not arguing about that, but it's completely inappropriate, misleading and simply incorrect to state that Trump said that climate change was invented, because quite simply he did not.

What do big foot, the Easter bunny, Santa, and climate change have in common?

Trump said global warming.. Not climate change. Theres a very big difference but as usual the media tricks the stupid liberal cucks. Global warming itself is a meme conspiracy about a real event that is climate change which is natural and has happened for billions of years.

JUST

why the fuck does he keep lying?

Climate change implies cycles in climate.
Global warming implies the earth is only going to get hotter.
Two separate things.

Oy, faggots. He went on record claiming the tweet was a joke EIGHT MONTHS AGO. Even the fucking WASHINGTONG POST says so.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/09/27/trump-didnt-delete-his-tweet-calling-global-warming-a-chinese-hoax/

>single mother momiji

Why is this...cute

kek

>All this pathetic damage control ITT right now

I'm laughing hard

He said "I DO not say that" meaning that is not his politial position you fuckwits

He did not lie

Jesus Christ, did Trump do anything right at this debate? He failed to close the tax question, he said he didn't say things he is on record saing, he didn't talk policy. Out of his core positions - MAGA, America First, wall with a great big door, smart & tough, I only heard one the enire time (MAGA) and that was rushed in at the end. When the moderator asked him to talk race, he talked about supporting the police!

Hillary didn't do much better but, jesus, at least she got some new talking points in.

Have you guys seen the fog in China recently?

It's so odd, it's always foggy, hmmmm.

did you just assume the gender of this person

No.

Global warming has been happening for about 2.5 billion years.

Climate change is a buzzword media jews throw at the public to make sheeple yearn for new "green-tech" so the money jews get better ROI on their jew scam investments.

Probably because this is going around on Twitter

>it was just a joke
Sure it was.

>H-H-H-H-HE DIDNT SAY IT WAS A HOAX

That's what you all get for getting suckered into far-right identity politics by unscrupulous charlatans transparently pandering to your vidya-games as identity.

Global warming =/= climate change.

Just because the latter replaced the former as the dominant buzzword does not mean they are interchangeable.

you know trees arent that big of a factor. plancton however is

Climate change isnt global warming right libtards?

Perpetuated and created are two very different things. Fucking leftists

DELET THIS

>I ate today, so world hunger doesn't exist!

strawpoll.me/11310108/r

WOW MAN NO WAY

>Global warming has been happening for about 2.5 billion years.

Where is the evidence for this utterly absurd claim? Are you seriously claiming that the planet has been getting warmer for two and a half billion years?

>global warming
>climate change.png

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Meanwhile, in reality

China is pumping out more greenhouse gases than the world combined while manufacturing plants are seeing costs go up in order to regulate their emissions.

Hmmm. to some of these US based companies that are prone to pollute.... China looks like a good place to migrate

How is it raiding when the purpose of polls is to gather community opinions? You dont think clinton voters rallied an masse to vote on polls?

file name climate change. tweet specifically says global warming. a leaf in action

all climate change isn't global warming or man made

China pumps out so much shit they perpetuate global warming = true. Them not being too fussed about this whilst liberal america crys and hinders their manufacturing benefits china, also true

>Conjecture

Not really:

>I think there’s a change in weather. I am not a great believer in man-made climate change. I’m not a great believer. There is certainly a change in weather that goes — if you look, they had global cooling in the 1920s and now they have global warming, although now they don’t know if they have global warming. They call it all sorts of different things; now they’re using “extreme weather” I guess more than any other phrase. I am not — I know it hurts me with this room, and I know it’s probably a killer with this room — but I am not a believer. Perhaps there’s a minor effect, but I’m not a big believer in man-made climate change.

He equates the two right here, stating that "climate change" has been called a bunch of different things. Ergo it is entirely reasonable to assume that Trump simply uses whatever phrase springs immediately to mind.

He's also directly suggested that people have shifted from "global warming" to "climate change" due to his belief that the world isn't actually warming - again, strongly suggesting that he equates the two as part of some big hoax. Perpetuated by the Chinese.

I await some form of proof that he draws a clear distinction from you, but I doubt you'll find it.

So you mean people made a concerted effort to vote in polls

Stop the fucking presses, if any large group of people change the poll results out of my favour then they're 'raids' and thus invalidate the polls
Nice try

>M-M-M-MUH TECHNICALITIES

Orange Douche 2016

A
LITERAL
RETARD

Well Hillary isn't going to do shit on it so he might as well be right. Time to build a boat.

lol so dumb. kill yourself

Oh, hey, addendum to can be found here, .

He directly states that the two phrases are interchangeable here.

400 POUNDS

Grass removes more CO2 than trees.

Literally one of the only things valid in this argument and it's completely vague.

Good try, but you score no points for this one.

It is entirely conjecture to assume that what someone wrote has a different definition than its actual definition.

You cannot argue this, that is as fundamental an example of conjecture as you can get. He wrote global warming and everyone is inferring that he meant climate change. CONJECTURE.

2010 uhhhhh how about the updated one

ITT Trumptards practice mental gymnastics

it's a fact the polar caps are shrinking. you are dumb

>climate change is bullshit
>S-S-S-SORRY TOO VAGUE FOR ME
Your mental gymnastics are astounding.

>Global warming /= Climate change.

i can't wait till he exterminates you people

this. and the normies are waking up to it too. Anyone who watched that debate last night and sees #TrumpWon is realizing how they peddle bullshit all day every day

This is pathetic

No. Conservative conglomerates own the majority of media in the US.

Global warming -is- a fabrication
Climate change is not. The climate is always changing. He said global warming is a farce and he is absolutely right.

@therealdonaldtrump
>Thats not really donald trump

He didn't say it. A tweet isn't the same as saying something.

He said climate change and global warming are both bullshit. This cannot be debated.

Do people honestly think these fuckers run their twitters?

They pay people for that shit

"The concept of" doesn't mean hoax. The concept of gravity was invented by Newton, is gravity a hoax?

lol Trumptards are trying sooooo hard to protect his blatant lies

He is equating man-made climate change to global warming, not ALL climate change.

Are Trumpetties going to kill themselves en masse in November?

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>It is entirely conjecture to assume that what someone wrote has a different definition than its actual definition.

He directly equates the two in this tweet, , which you yourself quoted.

More to the point it's even more recent than his 2012 China hoax one.

There is reams of evidence to suggest that he uses the phrases interchangeably. Give me proof that he actually draws a distinction between the two. I've made my case here, , so the burden of proof now passes to you.

no they're going to try and kill everyone else

>same old climate change (global warming) bullshit!

>somehow you can infer exactly what he meant by this and everyone else is wrong

I'm not giving you anymore (You)s if you keep this up. He could have been referring to multiple things in that statement, it is vague.

He uses both terms, which is confusing, and he uses one after the other in parentheses, implying that the one in parentheses is the actual meaning or explanation (how parentheses are used). If you could concisely explain to me what he meant by that statement then by all means I'll accept that you're in the right here, but I guarantee that you can't.

What you CAN concisely explain from a statement is that in the (mis)quoted one to begin with, he is referring to global warming and not climate change, as is claimed.

>US signs environmental treaty
>US companies take a hit because they have to make changes to comply with new environmental laws
>Chinese companies don't give a shit about the environment and thus can make more profit than US

This seems to me to be the most favorable explanation of what this tweet is saying, and it doesn't sound unreasonable. It's worded poorly, sure, but that doesn't really matter.

I'm getting kind of sick of this tactic.
>Trump makes a statement
>media either reports an oversimplification or takes it extremely literally
>some time goes by
>suddenly reality doesn't match the oversimplified of extremely literal interpretation
>'HAH! TRUMP LIED!'
Every single time.

'tweeting' isn't 'saying'. Saying invloves the vocal chords, rather than typing something on a keyboard or keypad.
CLINTON BLOWN THE BTFO FUCK OUT

Climate Change is real but Global Warming isn't.

>this cannot be debated
You think just because you say something it automatically becomes true? What kind of jew logic is that, EVERYTHING can be debated. The fact remains that that specific tweet they linked as proof that their narrative is correct has no correlation, climate change and global warming are not the same thing, that's the narrative you liberal faggots have been spouting for years now but it doesn't only apply when it is convenient to you.

>concept = hoax

move along folks

>I've made my case here, , so the burden of proof now passes to you.

You stated an opinion. No such burden has passed. Try again.

You fucking retards have been praising trump FOR MONTHS now that he runs his own Twitter and shit posts, but now that he gets BTFO undeniably all of a sudden "noooo he's had interns putting words to his name this whole time, I swear"

I'm here to speak for the Left. Trump got BTFO last night. We've got the media, Hollywood, television, the schools, the unions, the scientific community, the universities, the jews, the immigrants, hell even the rest of the world on our side, and we are going to win. Even if by some miracle Trump pulls an upset, we'll eventually win. It's inevitable, honestly. Either way Trump changes nothing. We are going to win.

The Left has been on the correct side of history since the beginning. Abolishment of slavery, homosexual rights, civil rights in general, ending child labor, animal rights, social security, protecting the environment, climate change, women's right to vote, women's rights in general, minority rights, freedom from religious superstition, the list goes on and on. And the right opposed it all.

We are going to win.

They'd have to leave their chairs first. Which is impossible, since their lard-asses have melded with the material over the years.

>He directly equates the two in this tweet

Except it's not directly equating them. At most it's indirectly equating them, and the statement that it's used is in vague and has very little meaning to it.

He's sick of climate change/global warming bullshit. What does that mean?

What bullshit?

A lot of people could say they're sick of climate change bullshit. A lot of people could say they're sick of global warming bullshit. A lot of people could say they're sick of both, or that they think scientists now use the term climate change because global warming was and is bullshit.

Who the fuck knows? We certainly don't.

>equates climate change to global warming
>then calls it bullshit
You have no argument whatsoever.

Facts cannot be debated.
He said that climate change wasn't bullshit and global warming is a hoax. You cannot debate this.

I guess now the only logical response is
>a fucking leaf

His every statement on the issue has been the belief that the terms are interchangeable, on the grounds that

1) there is money to be made in claiming that it is a thing;
2) Therefore people have an interest in perpetuating the hoax
3) Therefore the terminology of "global warming" was changed to "global climate change" since Trump believes there is evidence that the world isn't actually warming up.

Show a situation where he demonstrably believes there is a clear distinction between global warming and global climate change.

>trumptard doesn't understand basic english.
I am not surprised.

Because he knows most people won't check.

>You have no argument whatsoever.
He has a great one, you just can't refute it. Stay mad.

>You cannot debate this.
They're successfully doing it right now. keep up or punch out.

Though we all know which route you'll take.

didn't he say that tweet was a joke years ago?

did he say, "I did not say that" or is that a paraphrase? I remember it something like, 'that's not what I..." and then was cut off. I'm assuming he was trying to refute that as his official position.

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/26/cbsnewyork-poll-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate/

that is a cbs poll, and trump won it.

cbsnews.com/news/poll-nearly-two-thirds-of-debate-watchers-said-hillary-clinton-won/

this is another cbs poll that claims trump didn't win it..

good job cbs.

You guys sure the isn't one of those fake tweets anyone can make

On the contrary, I'm pretty sure he understands English perfectly well and is using loophole after loophole in a form of literary jiu-jitsu in an attempt to get words to mean things that they don't actually mean. It would be admirable if it were towards a nobler goal.

>There is reams of evidence to suggest that he uses the phrases interchangeably.

Also, show it, then. There is only the one tweet posted that suggests this. If you're going to claim there's substantial evidence then by all means provide it.

>every statement

I'm waiting for more than one. There has been one statement in this thread that suggests he uses them interchangeably. One.

>he has an argument.
Sorry, no. Trump said that climate change (global warming) is bullshit. You literally cannot refute this.

>6 Nov 2012
get out, loser.

>CTR and self-hating Cred Forumsacks interested in nothing but shitty trolling and schadenfreude thinks global warming is the same as climate change

Retards.

He says it's a concept they created. Not a successful hoax by the Chinese.

Also said he supported the Iraq war but the only "proof" I keep seeing is the quote with "yeah sure. "

>CBS New York vs CBS National

Damage control we can expect:
"hurr durr, does Trump believe the two are interchangeable?"

number of trees != acres of forested land.

Okay you gaffots cannot debate the fact that he obviously equates global warming to also meaning climate change and he also made a big fool of himself when he said he is proud of his tax evasion. THIS cannot be debated.

climate change =/= global warming

>it's a loophole to insist that quotations are accurate
>it's a loophole to say that Trump's statement was about global warming
>it's a loophole to say that global warming is not the same as climate change
>it's a loophole to ask for substantial evidence that Trump believes climate change and global warming are synonymous and the same thing

What did you mean by this?

>global warming
>climate change

Pick one

.02 shekels have been deposited in your account

>implying trump voters are going to see this and decide not to vote trump

wtf, i hate trump now

>Sorry, no.
Sorry yes.

>You literally cannot refute this.
It's been refuted several times by several people and is still being refuted. Keep crying about how it can't happens while it actively happens, see where it gets you.

>leaf

>Ohe obviously equates global warming to also meaning climate change

Please provide evidence without just referring to the screengrab of a single tweet that was posted higher in the thread.

Coming from a Hillary voter, I think she was too calculated in her points. She needed to convince people that she was sincere in her policies and I don't think viewers picked up on that.

I hope she comes off as more sincere next time. People might actually buy into the "lol politicians are bad meme" if Hillary can't shut it down

he specifically said "Yeah, I guess so." You can listen to the interview - sounds like a man that was VERY certain and adamant on his position. (not really)

He didn't say it, he tweeted it.
Checkmate, CTR.

user said trees. Hectares is a measurement of land surface, not quantity of trees.

LYIN TRUMP

Buzzfeed is controlled by Clinton's people. Check the DNC email hacks.

>factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

It's very easy to BTFO trump supporters

The world needs a bully right now. Any other year, I'd be very against the idea of somebody like Trump. But shit is too fucked now.

next-level denial

Trump forgot this stage in the development of being red pilled. So what? He forgot about it. Point is, his tweet is only a part of the issue. It's not created by the Chinese -- it's created by the globalists that want the Chinese model to over take the world, while exploiting their labor market, and taking manufacturing from the west.

His understanding of this has simply progressed.

Who gives a fuck if he forgot he stated it this way years ago once in some off handed tweet.

I want the shills to leave
you subversive faggots should be gassed

B-but guys remember in 2012 he did that tweet about climate change being a hoax? Uh..I mean global warming... Don't vote for him please. No! please no!

WELL HE DIDNT SAY IT...

...HE TWEETED IT

Isn't that how the skypes play the game? Am I doing it right?

thats bad but this is worse

No, it has not. Because it can't be refuted. He actually said There is no denying this at all.

trawling for (you)'s faggot?

you should fuck off back to SA where you can shitpost behind your safespace paywall.

>he also made a big fool of himself when he said he is proud of his tax evasion

If most people didn't hate paying taxes and didn't also constantly wish for a legal way of having to avoid them, you may be right. But, that's not the world we live in.

The ghost of public service that has the left thinking everyone shares in the joy of taxation has been a dying spook since JFK.

The amount of CO2 removed from the air by trees is negligible compared to the amount removed by phytoplankton.

There are two posted, the quote I posted and the tweet someone posted soon thereafter.

I've yet to see you post a single thing that suggests that he draws a distinction between the two, and have in fact studiously avoided it by asking for more proof of my stance, which I don't feel the need to do when you have yet to offer any proof of yours.

So, I'm calling this one a victory for me. Hail the conquering hero! Gotta go to work now. Au revoir.

he literally tweeted it. That is the evidence. And he obviously feels strongly about it since he did not deny it and in fact tweeted about it being a hoax multiple times.

Politifact:
>Liar Liar Pants on Fire
>He didnt say it, he tweeted it

>Climate change
>Global warming

Those seem to be two different words.

didn't say "hoax", said "concept"... politifact rating: Pants On Fire.

Consider the record corrected.

Sept. 11, 2002: Howard Stern asks Trump if he supports invading Iraq. Trump answers hesitantly. “Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish it was, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/I guess so

guess so (spoken)
probably or possibly
Usage notes: said instead of saying yes to suggest you are not completely sure

private citizen asked a question , didn't make a definitive statement, msm takes that as pounding the war drum. total B T F O

Please provide evidence without just referring to the screengrab of a single tweet that was posted higher in the thread.

I'll keep pasting this at you if you keep giving me (You)s. A single vague tweet is not sufficient. I want stronger evidence that Donald Trump believes that climate change and global warming are the same thing and synonymous.

and it actually was Maurice Strong working for the Rotschild family that spread and control the lie of man made apocalyptic global warming and he lived out his life in China to oversee the transfer of industry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Strong

Pathetic and delusional trumpster, how rare. Just fuck off Cred Forums isn't your fucking safe space.

No, that's a CBS poll that Trump legitimately lost until Cred Forums pathetically brigaded it with proxies and icognito mode to try and skew the results

Good job though literally doing it for free

#cucks4trump

please tell me more about what donald trump MEANS, and not what he said

Seconding this.

>Global warming is the term used to describe the current increase in the Earth's average temperature. Climate change refers not only to global changes in temperature but also to changes in wind, precipitation, the length of seasons as well as the strength and frequency of extreme weather events like droughts and floods
People that use those interchangeably bother me more than those who don't know when to use debt or deficit

If she wins were all going to get v& and suicided.

She'll have it look like a mass cult suicide for a frog demon

NONE OF THEM TWO IS WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING IDIOTS WAKE UP, AND WHY HAS NO ONE EVER FUCKING MENTIONED WHY BERNIE, FOR THE FUCKING COMMIE HE IS SO FUCK HIM, LOOKED LIKE HE HAD HIS SOUL BROKEN AND LIFE ENERGY TAKEN FROM HIM AFTER WHICH HE ENDORSED CLINTON???

WAKE THE FUCK UP MORONS,
TRUMP = SLAVERY TROUGH WAR
CLINTON = SLAVERY TROUGH LAWS AND SUBMISSION

TRUMP'S IQ IS HIGHER THAN MOST OF YOU HERE COMBINED, WHILE CLINTON IS BEING DIRECTED BY PEOPLE WITH ENORMOUS INTELLIGENCE.

TL;DR NONE OF THE 2 IS GOOD

Not a shill, im full for Trump but threre's a section of climate change in the most respected scientific data source.
nature.com/nclimate/research/index.html
>yeh climate change isn't real.....
>Trump is a scientific and not a bussinessman

If Hillary had said "global warming", Trump would have lied anyway.

The concept of global warming is not the same thing as the phenomenon known as climate change.

He never said climate change is a hoax, he said the concept of global warming is perpetuated in order to benefit China. Which is empirically true. China is exempt from carbon restriction, and carbon restrictions are a product of the concept of global warming.

Saying he's wrong is a strawman argument

>accuse trump of saying its a hoax
>trump says that chinks and poo in loos bypassing safety and environmental regulations to cut costs on business expenses and maximize profits is the reason why U.S. businesses aren't competitive
>NO U SAID ITS A HOAX LALALALALALALA

the activated almonds i ate a few minutes ago are really unlocking all my locked synapses right now...

>Says Trump says it Perpetuated by Chinese
> quote where Trump only said it was made by the Chinese

Either you guys don't know the definition of Perpetuated or really like your hyperbole interpretations taken out of context.

Thats actually a shit ton on a global scale

With climate change being the more 'moderate' of the two of them

Let's say that trump was totally wrong and flip flopped. Does that change anything? Hillary is not going to do anything to help climate change besides superficial shit on her throne. She has too much money invested in gulf oil countries.

Technically he wrote it, he didn't say it.

Do you know what guess so means?
I thought the Jews were supposed to be smart.

So you would also admit that the Rothschilds also did nothing wrong then? Fighting against moral laws is what the Jews and Niggers do. When the rich do it its arguably even worse.

You pathetic nigger.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/418542137899491328 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/349973299889057792 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/316252016190054400 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/475668993928212480 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/435574043354611712 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/270628609817976834 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/435393088383889408 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/412159674042294272 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/326875628966117376 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/349973845228269569 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/512246203967619072 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/338448296022511618 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/488825209189711873 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/427226424987385856 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/417818392826232832 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/488926006225285120 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/431018674695442432 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428418323660165120 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653385381526806528 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/404420095113715712 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408977616926830592 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/319377285687939072 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/428416406280241153 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/408380302206443520 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/521862351218573312 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/489381851350319107 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/407505938774757376 twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/568387798924963840

There's more, but character limit.

@@90620062
>two posted

And only one is actually relevant to this discussion, and that is an incredibly vague statement about "bullshit."

I'm asking for more evidence of this from these '''''''''''reams of evidence''''''''''' you seem to be aware of. Could you please share just a few more examples if you are aware of so many examples?

If you're not going to provide any there's no point me giving you anymore (You)s, this is just shitposting. I'm not going to infer what a man believes two different terms mean based upon a single vague tweet and neither should you.

Just read his tweet.

You all know that there's a near-consensus among experts in climate science that Global Warming/Climate Change is real, and is man-made, right?

THATS THE ART OF THE DEAL

Then it would be an entirely different discussion and there would be no argument to be made.

Huh, I guess I'm a globalist now.

>You all know that there's a near-consensus among experts in climate science that Global Warming/Climate Change is real, and is man-made, right?

WAIT ARE YOU SAYING THAT MR. TRUMP ISN'T A SCIENTIST?

shit you are right, lucky for us CBS did not conduct a post-debate poll so Cred Forums didn't brigade it with proxies and incognito more, because the poll never existed .

#imaginarycucksrigimaginarypolls

Underrated

>So, I'm calling this one a victory for me. Hail the conquering hero! Gotta go to work now. Au revoir.

It's like Brexit all over again.

Maybe they'll teach how to understand the burden of proof on your job, or maybe you'll just bag groceries for people that already do.

His only mistake was saying 'I didn't say that'

>has been proven wrong for the entire thread
>after having been provided irrefutable evidence, his only answer is "more evidence"
How embarassing

All these tears. Nov. will be glorious.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/16/election-anxiety-stress-advice-trump-clinton-sanders

LIBSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

We have to do that when the media is constantly digging up things he has said and misinterpreting them on purpose.

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-china-created-climate-change-2016-1
he hasn't denied he made the post, but back in 2012 he said it was a joke right after, and it looks to be true.
it was a joke, goober.

He was NEVER EVER OPENLY aganist it and the ONLY evidence of his belief is that interview, where he says he supports it.

>TRUMP = SLAVERY THROUGH WAR

Never forget that Hillary is more hawkish than Trump from a policy perspective. I have absolutely no doubt that with that woman in the white house, I would end up being drafted for an invasion of Russia.

are you tired of switching proxies?

>So you would also admit that the Rothschilds also did nothing wrong then?
Tax evasion? Yes.

Everything else they're responsible for? Don't be fucking stupid.

>Fighting against moral laws is what the Jews and Niggers do.
I wasn't aware taxation was inherently moral. Seems like a bag of statist nonsense, Jim.

>When the rich do it its arguably even worse.
Don't hate people who are better than you. It's unbecoming of a leaf.

How can it be real when there's been volcano eruptions that released more co2 into the air than every cars co2 release combined?

How come there were similar temperatures a 100 years ago? They certainly were more eco friendly back then.

Protip: all of the nations on this planet combined will not do anything to help climate change because anthropogenic CO2 accounts for roughly 4% of the total CO2 fluctuations. CO2 and particularly anthropogenic CO2 is an absolute meme and a dangerous political tool that redistributes wealth to international interest groups. Solar activity, for instance, has far more of a substantial and evidence-based influence on our climate and warming effect, and that is totally out of our control.

(((experts)))

Is no one going to discuss the fact that literally all Shillary did was ad hom and tryhard snark?

Re update every 5 minutes. Or update depending on who Hillary is speaking to.

She flip flops like a bucket of fish

Oh wow, a 70 year old can't remember a tweet he made 4 years ago

Thats some crazy news man, good job!

>They certainly were more eco friendly back then.
Yeah nah, back then everyone burned more coal than your sister.

Wow, talk about delusional. Drumpf will lose, sorry to trigger you. I know you want a safe space!!

> No! No! Trump really lost all the polls! Believe me please!

>I swear he said Global Warming was a hoax! Our not-corrupted and full of shit scientific institutions says otherwise along with all the corrupted media and politicians!

>tinfoil hat alert! you can't vote for this guy! please no! DON'T VOTE FOR HIM!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Suck my dick faggot. We're winning this and there is nothing you can do.

That's an incorrect quote.

>9 out of 10 dentist recommend Oral-B

That's how you pander to redditors

>has been proven wrong for the entire thread
Declaring yourself right =/= proving someone else wrong.

And as your compadre demonstrated, fleeing an argument =/= winning an argument.

>"irrefutable evidence"
LOL

Keep dancing, monkey boy. You'll accomplish something here, I'm sure.

That is nitpicking to a ridiculous scale

Trump: I did not *SAY* that
Politifact: Half true (he Tweeted it, he didn't say it)

Trump literally weaseled his way out of that lie. He was technically correct.

le cucks are on fire

>a bully

Stopped reading your buzzkike shitpost right there
>d-don't vote f-for trump guys ... He's such a m-meanie :'(
Grow some balls faggot.

Educate yourself on the forestry program and why it was created.
I live where it started and graduated from one of the top programs in the us about this.
Also grass removes more co2 than trees.

He didn't say it. He tweeted it. Is Donald not entitled to his right of internet trolling like the rest of us?

daily reminder that climate change is not global warming

>Jesus christ, this man is a liar, a cheater, a bully, and not fit to be president of the united states

he didn't order Janet Reno to burn children to death in Waco Texas on an occult holiday dedicated to Molech

Is Trump the last chance for the white race or will there be more

Literally not even true.

>-o-o-o-yvey goyim he totally lost the debate
>6 online polls says he doesnt
>h-h-h-hey goyim she didnt wear a mic box and wire in her shirt look how much trump has lied

>ad hominem
Pretty pathetic argument. He did say those things, and you clearly cant refute this, otherwise you would instead of attacking me.

>trump is completely honest about his taxes on a televised debate internationally viewed

What a fuckin piece of shit.

>How can it be real when there's been volcano eruptions that released more co2 into the air than every cars co2 release combined?

Volcanoes release 0.3 billion tons of CO2 a year. Humans release 23 billion tons. What you're saying simply isn't true

>How come there were similar temperatures a 100 years ago? They certainly were more eco friendly back then.

Source? Because we're seeing record-breaking average temperatures now.

t. cucks for trump and shills for luckey palmer

Irrefutable.

*John Cook et al., 2013
66.4% expressed no opinion on anthropogenic warming

Don't listen to shit posters, read the paper and make your own decision.

He said climate change is a hoax created FOR the chinese to kill our manufacturing jobs.

This is true.

Liberals are playing word games.

whats worse, not taking responsibility for a twitter account or not taking responsibility for secret government emails

user you've never came out and said you've never hired a prostitute so you must have hired one.

I have a question for Trump supporters that still support him after this.

How do you feel about him lying like this?

No "his social media director posted this" or other memes, I just want to know what not only makes you want to support somebody who believes this, as well as STILL supporting him after he lied and said he didn't doesn't believe this.

Surely you would also believe his position on this issue, so does him flip flopping on it make you at least support him less?

>I posted it again
>What do you mean it's not enough? SAY I"M RIGHT

*plucking marionette strings*

It thinks it's making a point!
Make it cite the tweet again!

friendly reminder that the people pushing "it's not real because he tweeted it" are reverse trolling CTR shills. It's real, it's just not valid.

came here to say this

He's talking about the climate change legislation, and how we never use it to regulate china.

We're fucked. If we had kept manufacturing in the US, we could have regulated it better. Now that the factories are in china, we can't do a damn thing about it.

>first one is about global warming
>second is about someone's speech on the subject of climate change
>third is a fact that scientific discourse have tried to relabel global warming after evidence began appearing that the planet has been showing signs of cooling rather than warming
>fourth is quoting the term "climate change" and talking about the impact nuclear weapons could have on our global climate
>fifth is once again about the relabelling of global warming

I'm not going to bother going further because you put them in such a trash format and clearly didn't read them yourself or how they're relevant to this discussion.

now that made me a not trump voter

>i-i-if I attack the bad man hard enough, it will make the tweet go away

@@90620748
>proven wrong
>irrefutable evidence
>one tweet

Wow you really are a special fucking leafposter.

>He lies and spouts so much bullshit
You misperceive. Because you are a liberal piece of dogshit.