Vice and Gawker media have created gifs of Trumps sniffing, his interrupting, his lies...

Vice and Gawker media have created gifs of Trumps sniffing, his interrupting, his lies... Guys we ate losing right now because we aren't fighting dirty. Women are saying he's mansplaining and interrupting and this is how he treats women. We are losing. We need memes. We need gifs and we need people to show them the real Hillary. Trump shot himself in the foot last night. We need to help him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That is a strange of saying "kitchen".

Or we could elect a gay man and keep women out of the white house.

Pic is valid, considering there hasn't been a woman in the white house since Laura Bush

>Women are saying he's mansplaining

Lets be honest OP any woman who uses the term 'mansplaining' was never going to vote in the first place.

Quick someone post Holocaust red pills in the comments to MAGA

Rashida Jones said it. We are losing the media war.

>in the White House
>White
They have something correct, but why so many of them live in the Black House.

literally who? sounds like a google

Ann in Parks and Rec.

thatsthejoke.mov

>Guys we ate losing right now because we aren't fighting dirty.

>literally brigading online polls

hokay, Pepe

Literally who.

BECAUSE MICHELLE OBAMA IS A MAN GET IT?!

That meme is so done it's where other memes go to die you fucking autists.

Release the memes!!

Really overrated sitcom with only one good character. Anyone who think Chris Pratt is actually funny is a moron.

She's a huge liberal who cares

what the fuck is a google?

What a dumb post. Your evidence that we are losing is that vice and gawker posted stuff and some women that have always hated him said some stuff? Stop pretending to be a Trump supporter.

Not really. She's an ugly ape-woman who looks like a man and hates America. She's fair game..

Right but Hillary invites mark Cuban to her guest. Uh okay.

some kind of mongrel

you cant artificially create memes and expect them to have potent effects

we must admit trump did poorly, take this time to show we still fully support him and keep fighting

This.

"Oh no! The radicals are saying batshit insane things! How do we get them onto Trump's side?"

You seriously think the sniffing meme will have any sticking effect? Just like Drumpf right?

Mostly

>mansplaining
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOXh5repOWI

You know who said we shouldn't trust Hillary Clinton?

Barack Obama.

>VICE
LOL, VICE.
The only thing that degenerate site did right was the Inside North Korea documentary. Even then, the aging Gen-X host found a way to cram "Rock & Roll" in.

Best thing to do is block that site from your HOSTS file. As for making counter-gifs, shouldn't we have enough of Hillary stroking? And I'm not talking about Bill or Huma's dicks.

German media completely disqualified itself on this presidential election. It isn't even funny how hard they are shilling Hillary, seriously. Everyone with half a brain can tell how fucking biased the coverage is. Trump is portrayed like a literal fucking madman, and Clinton is the holy Mama Amerika. Holy fuck.

But then, we have other problems, but Mama Merkel will deal with them swiftly (fuck my life). Where do I run?

>Vice
>Gawker
>Women

So things that normal people don't listen to?

Just repost pictures of hillary's pathetic smiling. Smiling must mean she's winning.

Also, notice how the camera on hillary pointed up towards her (to project authority), but the camera on trump pointed at eye level with him? Biased camera work.

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS STILL DON'T GET IT

For fuck's sake, Trump WON. He appealed to the folks on the fence, people who like him but think he's too unstable and aggressive.

He played the UNDERDOG. He played the SMART, RATIONAL candidate.

He FAKED losing so that the media would prop Clinton up as the WINNER. Now they see him look HUMBLE 24/7 as the UNLIKABLE Clinton gloats.

Clinton only looks likable when she is VICTIMIZED.

kek i though she means white as a race. never come to my mind that it might be White House. i guess i am sexist pig

>Vice and Gawker media

Why are you even trying anymore?

>his lies

repeating this doesn't make it reality

THIS

Trump interrupted Hillary because her attacks on him were wasting his 2 minutes when he was expected to respond.

She smiled and waited because she needed to save her retorts for her 2 minutes because she had nothing to say otherwise.