What happens to Rosie O'Donnell if Trump becomes President?

What happens to Rosie O'Donnell if Trump becomes President?
Audit or worse?

They'll shave her of all her hair and make her walk naked through the streets while yelling shame at her and ringing hand bells.

Who cares, what can get any worse for her, I mean look at that fat beast. Imagine waking up every morning and seeing that in the mirror.

Whatever it is

She deserves it

Everybody gave Rosie shit for saying she'll move to Canada if Trump wins. I'm not sure why, it's not like she has a choice.

Trump insider here. She'll be executed for treason.

She will endorse him before the election.

Do you all even know the full story of why Trump hates Rosie with such a vehement passion?

When Trump says that anyone would side with him over her, he's literally not exaggerating.

isn't she one of the many liberal cuck celebrities that said they would move to canada if he is elected? they should be deported to canada if they refuse to leave after they said they would.

Relavant

Right? Imagine being the President's worst enemy.
Trump will never forget that she wronged him, and she'll pay dearly, my friends.

I would like to know this too.
What did this woman do to russel Trumps jimmies?

She has to swap identities with Tom Arnold.

She claimed he was bankrupt and made fun of his divorces.

At one of Trump's beauty pageants, the winner was this girl who was caught with drugs.
And Trump gave her a second chance and said that he'll let her keep the crown if she went to rehab. And if he didn't like her progress over a certain period of time, he'll strip her of her crown.
And she went to rehab, and apparently she got completely clean and Trump was more than satisfied with her progress.

Then since Rosie is fat and gross and jealous of all girls younger and prettier than she is, opens her fat mouth and just let loose terrible insults against Trump and that girl who was trying to get her life back on track.
>Wahhhh it's so disgusting that he gave her a second chance
>She should have been stripped of the crown!

Then after that was when Trump hit her back and made his infamous "Rosie talks like a truck driver" video.

this beast "outed" her own daughter for being mentally ill when she ran away from home. rosie was like its not that I am a bad mom its cause my daughter is mentally ill.. when rosie was her age being a lesbo was considered a mental illness. was a piece of garbage to tell the world your daughters problems.

Trump will kill her and she'll be the wall

4D CHESS

she will probably be on the receiving end of an official newly created government pranking program, and its only target.

men with buzzcuts, suits, glasses, and who never smile, will work 9 to 5 dilligently working out the optimal number of pizzas to send her house. too few and shell just eat them, too many and the truck might break down under weight

rosie vanishes and is never seen again. its theorized she was thrown into a wood chipper alive but that ham fisted dikes bones were to big so it broke the wood chipper. then she is used as a bomb thats dropped from a plane and kills 13 people in a parking structure in cabul

as i said before never seen again

wall will go through her house somehow