Damn. that cuts deep

Damn. that cuts deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S_tsfCpYKdU
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/07/17/does-stop-and-frisk-reduce-crime/stop-and-frisk-has-lowered-crime-in-other-cities
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
youtu.be/6QFRTZ4JEWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was actually a good line, I won't deny.
But in the end it's just another substance-less soundclip and was obviously a response planned for several weeks in advance.

She hides from voters and reality. She can prepare all she likes...just like she did in 08

It leaves out what Trump said prior for a reason.

She's not telling us anything we want to know, Only those that we already know.

she was rubio 2.0

and also what weak shit

>yes i prepared for a debate
>and you know what else i prepared for? taking over the universe and playing QB for the New York Jets
zzzzzzzzzzz

>substance-less
But how is that substance-less, when it cut directly to the essence of the wildly gesticulating babbling mong on the other side of the stage?

The funny thing is that this was very obviously a prepared kill line and Trump didn't even play into it she just basically used it as a non-sequitur

Then Trump can release his taxes. If victory for him is assured, why the heck is he making a big deal out of this?

His own son hinted his taxes are a potential political problem.

Bringing Lester to heel by showing him the Seth Rich killing and Bernie getting his face beat videos isnt really preparing for a debate.

it was'nt that great, she could have delivered it stronger

Where was the audio to this part

me and my dad were drunk as shit and I remember going nuts about how it was random as hell that she said this.. he didn't even criticize her for preparing, she came out of nowhere with it

That moment was pure cringe.

Trying to turn days of cloistered be dress before a debate into a positive.

Is she going to need 5 days to get herself together before every decision and important event as president?

The world will not wait for her to be ready.

Didn't even make sense in the context of what they were talking about. You can just tell she was itching to use it.

It's well crafted, just not her own words.

pretty much.

This was the transcript

>TRUMP: I will. Look, the African-American community has been let down by our politicians. They talk good around election time, like right now, and after the election, they said, see ya later, I'll see you in four years.

>The African-American community -- because -- look, the community within the inner cities has been so badly treated. They've been abused and used in order to get votes by Democrat politicians, because that's what it is. They've controlled these communities for up to 100 years.

>HOLT: Mr. Trump, let me...

>(CROSSTALK)

>CLINTON: Well, I -- I do think...

>TRUMP: And I will tell you, you look at the inner cities -- and I just left Detroit, and I just left Philadelphia, and I just -- you know, you've seen me, I've been all over the place. You decided to stay home, and that's OK. But I will tell you, I've been all over. And I've met some of the greatest people I'll ever meet within these communities. And they are very, very upset with what their politicians have told them and what their politicians have done.

>CLINTON: I think -- I think -- I think Donald just criticized me for preparing for this debate. And, yes, I did. And you know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be president. And I think that's a good thing.

How did what she says follows from what he said is anybody's guess

>i didn't go to film school i went to films

>cloistered be dress
fucking autocorrect
*cloistered bed rest

Yeah it was her prepared line and she kept getting blue balled on using it until it just burst out as a non-sequitur

yeah I heard that in the """"""""""""""debate""""""""" pretty cringe desu

Romney released his tax filings in '12 and stated it was a huge mistake

Trump has learned from history and not repeated the failings of his predecessors

She won letting Trump talk. Trump sounded insane and there is no good way to tell people you don't pay your workers, you dodge taxes, you have been under audit for 15 years and call women pigs

>He didn't even criticize her for preparing

He did, it was just in a laundry list of criticisms he was making during his time.

>and was obviously a response planned for several weeks in advance.
Maybe Trump should have come up with a few himself, so he wouldn't look so unprepared.

i guess the implication was "you decided to stay home (to prepare for the debate)," or at least that's why she tried to twist it into

>Be presidential candidate
>You are supposed to represent the people
>Sit inside your /comfy/ mansion preparing for a speaking engagement instead of interracting the communities that will vote for you.
What a shit president she is preparing to be!

>Im teh strong wymin argument
Eat shit.

But he was accusing her of staying home sick, while Trump WAS actually out preparing to be president by visiting the president of mexico and thousands of americans across the country.

Oh you're just criticizing me because I was prepared for this discussion, well you know what, I am prepared, and I am prepared to win it.

Yes he should have, but for some reason out of the plenty of things to call her out on only the emails came up.

Yes, she's prepared to ruin this country and sell us put to globalists.

Trump said he had been all over the country and connecting with the communities while she was at home. Hillary said she was too busy with getting ready to be President to connect with the people and that's a shit answer.

got it, not sure if that's what he meant by "staying at home" though, but I see why she tried to warp that way.

Do you guys think Bill, Hill, Huma, and Weiner ever had a foursome?

>Hillary, you refused to go to the inner cities where there are real problems and chose to stay home
>SO I COULD BE PRESIDENT! WHERE ARE MY 50 POINTS, DONALD?

>Didn't mention being a woman at all
>This confuses the Cred Forumscuck.
>Better use standard meme

no, you're right.

Mature people only call men pigs :^)

Then Hillary can release her emails. If victory for her is assured, why is she making a big deal out of this?

Her staff and colleagues have said that this is a political problem.

With their combined viral load, this would have to be the background music
youtu.be/S_tsfCpYKdU

>Not being able to read between the lines and see what's really going on
wew lad

Because it means nothing when your record is fucking garbage.

>only just preparing to be President

>I've prepared to be president

read:

>I know how to bomb brown people and cover up scandals better than you, the average joe, so please vote for me instead of that racist guy who wants to MAGA

She will lose. She sounded like a sound byte-spewing robot when she said that line. Very obviously prepared. Trump came off as genuine.

She hasn't prepared for being president.

She did one term as senator and then tried to be president.

then senate democrats made obama take her out of the senate to be a secretary. which she failed at and then quit once heat from benghazai started. yet she still tries to run for president.

Only Gary Johnson has anything resembling preparation for president. Since he was a two term governor of a blue state as a republican. He also built a huge construction company.

The only reason Trump lost is because he talked too much about himself, I don't know if he doesn't realize it or just slipped up during the debate but Hillarys crew very clearly realize this, neither of them is going to win presidency by talking about temselves, it is literally shitflinging contest and the one who does it louder and better wins.

Also Trump admitting that he doesn't pay taxes and bragging it made him smart would not go over well with the average American.

I doubt most of you newfags know who Leona Helmsley is. So look it up on your little phones. But it reminds me of what she was reported as saying during her trail.

You can prepare all you want you can still fail the test if you're shit at it.

If you actually watch the debate, and how she delivered that line it was pathetic. It only sounds good in writing. Her delivery of it was absolutely terrible, and to me it sounded like one of the worst rebuttals of the night.

kinda helps when your husband was already president huh. sorry, don't want an old woman running my country.

lol

Dude tweetable one liners lmao!

Social media is a fucking cancer.

>Only Gary Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=-xlmU9LvtAs
youtube.com/watch?v=fOT_BoGpCn4
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

the average American knows that you have to try and work the numbers and the system to make your tax burden as low as possible, which you would probably know if you were old/responsible enough to be paying taxes yourself instead of being your dad's NEET dependent

when the choices are a sleazy poitician and a sleazy business celebrity.

It was pretty sad, also it brought to the forefront the sad reality that it took her two weeks meditating in her sepulcher to accomplish this lackluster performance while Trump (who won the debate according to all the polls except CNN) looked like he had maybe jotted a few bullet points on his napkin at lunch

It was pretty bad. She was seething. Almost as bad as when he called her out on the birther stuff.

This.

He needs to stay on offense.

The tax question should have been brushed of. Why is hillary so obsessed with collecting taxes. All she wants is more money to waste in her bloated programs. What does she have to hide? She deleted emails, set up a secret private server to hide what she was doing. She won't release the transcripts if her speeches to all the Wallstreet bankers that she got paid millions for. Clinton foundation, etc, etc. There is so much to attack her on, he could have easily turned this into HER hiding things, instead of him hiding things.

He said she "stay[ed] home" instead of walking around black people and pretending to give a shit.

She rebutted by saying she stayed home in order to prepare for the debate, which is what a presidential candidate ought to do.

Trump may have visited Detroit and Philadelphia, but he didn't actually do anything there. I mean, he didn't take any measures to make it better for anyone there. He just walked around, letting people know he was there.

>being a hack do-nothing politician
>preparing to be president
fair enough

i don't get it

It does not matter how it sounds- the Liberal mind will hear what they want, and each time they remember it will be better than the last.

Herecomethatfaggot.jpg
(((You)))

youtube.com/watch?v=m2o2sT8QZMs

>She rebutted by saying she stayed home in order to prepare for the debate, which is what a presidential candidate ought to do

Presidents don't get to spend weeks practicing catchy lines to use during treaty negotiations.
That little sound bite was a petard and she done hoist herself with it without realizing

she has experiance, but it is bad experiance.

30 years fighting isis

her entire adult life

why not?

She wasn't preparing for jack shit, she was an awful secretary of state.

She had a few canned responses that just didn't fit. The other I kinda remember attacked him on race but was at odds with what he had just said.

Not only that, it makes people think that this really is all set up to get her in office. We don't want someone who has 30 years of political debt to pay off. She's been prepared for years, IT'S HER TURN!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut the fuck up, ultrabrite, you know nothing of American politics. Trump did this on purpose. Remember, the news media is SDTILL prodcasting him despite all this time. And he will use that to his advantrage to get into the Oval Office.

The only solution would be to make equal memes for Trump's one liners, of which he had many. The whole debate was completely biased against him, and he still performed well.

Even Ben "The Terror of Tel Aviv" Garrison agreed.

Because the tax code is so complex that a team of hacks (of which Hillary has an army) will find something. He hasn't spent his entire lifetime having his taxes prepared as if he'll run for president. It also only important for public sector people to show their taxes anyway. Hillary made millions as a public servant. And so people have a right to see what she's been doing on their dime. Trump just dealt with the tax code as any private sector businessman must do.

Like she wrote it out herself or really means it. Just theatrics for the cameras.

And he has been campaigning non stop while also preparing for both of those things at the same time. So what's better? Someone who stays at home and takes their time to """prepare""" or someone who does many important things at once and can prepare for debates with limited time? That's a win for Trump.

Not at all.

Everyone knows she thinks this position should have been gifted to her by now. Don, the absolute madman, Trumped her platitudes and edged her in his first 1 on 1 debate. (How many has she had now, 10 or more?)

Yeah, she spent weeks preparing for a debate that should have been exceptionally easy for her to win.

Trump was going across the entire country meanwhile speaking with the people.

>Donald believes women should only be paid the same wages as men if they perform the same work
What did she mean by this?

Why is it so fucking hard for these people to come up with good comebacks? I mean, it's tough to be off-the-cuff funny, but comebacks aren't hard.

She's being trying to be president for years.

'it's her legacy'

She will be a 2nd George Bush

it was a roundabout way of saying "just fuck my shit up"

No it doesn't. It sounds like a child. How is she prepared to be president? Ready to take more bribes and sell the apointments? Or maybe she finally went theough her cyber security awareness annual ethics training package that she claims to have skipped for 30 years. Woops I just accidentially hired an IT group and gave them gag orders about handling classified matterial illegally then accidentially ordered people to remove classified headers, then woops just accidentially forgot all the details and woops again, slipped and suddenly a cyber security firm got hired to reformat all the drives before She could give them to the FBI for investigation, then woops she accidentially lied to them and said she never handled classified matterial, that no one ever told her using a private server was wrong, and that she never had the ethics or cybersecurity course.

Just a mistake. She's totally prepared now though, she memorized some leftist lies about guns and everything.

Military style rifles are less than 1% of homicides but are the most common rifle. Going after it is harassment of opposition culture, repression of our rights, will be totally ineffective at stopping crime. The vast majority of urban gun homicides are done by illegally carried or possessed hipoint pistols. Stop and Frisk reduced this rate dramatically. nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2012/07/17/does-stop-and-frisk-reduce-crime/stop-and-frisk-has-lowered-crime-in-other-cities

She wasn't even prepared to tell the truth now.

the moderator did that for her

"'He dug his own grave by just talking and talking,' said one woman named Marti G, who described herself as truly undecided."

>heck

That's fucking weak. Fuck her she's just mad I came prepared to this thread. You know what else I'm prepared for? To become president.

Her campaign was literally bragging weeks before the debate that they were working out "that one memorable one-liner" she could use in the debate. She probably rehearsed that line dozens of times and was just waiting for the perfect moment to use it -- unfortunately for her, it seemed completely out of place and just made her look awkward and robotic

Learn to type first you illiterate fuck

She's had 30 years and has done nothing

Trump out Zinged her

>Hillary made millions as a public servant.

That's not even counting the massive Clinton Foundation slush fund, and donations from foreigners, either. Hillary is the Saudi Arabian/Chinese candidate.

forgot pic and link:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

>20% of Hillary's campaign funding came from Saudi Arabia

>She rebutted by saying she stayed home in order to prepare for the debate, which is what a presidential candidate ought to do.
Are you seriously this delusional?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Literal Autism

>jets
lol man

That's it. #imwithher now.

What a condescending entitled cunt.

Saudi Arabia is happy letting US oil production languish so that when prices soar they'll be in the best position to profit. Hillary is the means to that end.

The best part was that Donald didn't say anything about her preparing for the debate. She literally had that line memorized and then used when it didn't apply.

Exactly, she didn't even execute it correctly, Trump smells blood, the next debate will be a lot more interesting from Trump, Hillary is a medicated sick one trick pony.

>You decided to stay home, and that's OK.

one of the best fucking lines of the night

does anyone have a compilation of his bantz from last night?

she was spilling so much spaghetti when she said that. I bet she was sitting herself from the thought of getting asked about her health

oh my fucking god the fighting ISIS your whole adult life part

fucking annihilated

That was legitimately a thing that triggered me at the debate.

He criticized how she literally never went out and interacted with people throughout the majority of her campaign, and she shoves it off as preparing for a debate. Donald has also been preparing for the debate while going to rally and speak to people all over the country every day.

His statement was absolutely right, but she says her typical politician one-liner and gets the applause.

>prepared by sitting on her ass at home and letting her media thugs campaign for her

He didn't want to show all the cards just yet I think, he's holding out to do some real shittalking in the future I hope

It was a long, effectual jab at her lack of stamina and inability to multitask. Trump was in these places, listening to the voters. Hillary only listens to Huma's pillow talk. She wouldn't be able to stand up to Putin. She will send more men & women to their deaths in the name of Saudi Arabia.

the faces she made at times just seemed off, she appeared drugged or robotic, it was really off, like someone smiling but not really smiling on the inside and not blinking or moving, no facial features anywhere

>mfw the tax things is a total ruse
>get hillary to spend weeks attacking him for it and getting her campaign to focus all their effort and attention on it
>releases them just before the election
>they are totally clean

It would be the ultimate troll.

"Preparing for the debate" actually means "trying not to die."

>Already making cringe quotes
Come on..

How did she prepare? Through suspended animation?
Was she implying that Trump didn't prepare? If yes, how does that reflect on her when this debate was pretty much a tie?

Probably because that nigger moderator wouldnt let him get a word in edgewise

She thinks it was a zinger but what people felt was Trump actually physically going places all over the country, talking to tens of thousands of people, talking to advisers and forums all over the country

While she just stayed home preparing to smirk at everything, and put on the same cold lawyerly response she always does.

I was hoping to hear my favorite "I know words, I have the best words". He brought back the rosie odonald thing from years ago though, so that was a good strong topical zinger. and didnt he say if he had paid taxes they would have been squandered? yea man, really showed her who's boss

>I'm prepared for the presidency just like I was prepared for Libya

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
AND NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

but people arent thinking that. pol is the only place that seems to have romanticized trump this much that they they think about every action he does. His only arguments about connections to places was if he owned property there. that doesnt mean he knows the place. and preparing is what he should have done, other candidates prepare for debates because of how quickly the public image of them can change if they blunder too much. Why is preparation, studying and learning a bad thing in america

That was such a cringey robotic line. You could tell her boardroom of writers came up with it.

because they knew exactly what donald was going to say. do you also believe that holt gave her the questions weeks in advance so she could have every word prepared? I mean, alt-right board, alt-right poster, you must have some alt-right crazy in you too

She's preparing for the debates and for being president by staying at home taking naps? All the while trump goes out and talk to the people and even goes to mexico, and helps when there were some natural disasters?

So powerful

Damn he works fast

this, CTR has become a source of so much of my daily entertainment. Just like Jeb, we don't appreciate how much we will miss them when they are gone

Bee tea eff oh

I like this guy. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister

Based Pedro is based, you will be head of one of the construction teams for the wall.

Obama and Senate Democrats spent trillions on corporate bail outs, and stimulus spending to create "shovel ready jobs". So why is the economy still bad?

Hillary's economic plan is continue to let globalization and immigration wreck the US labor markets. While raising taxes and more massive spending on economic stimulus. To keep wasting money on the College Meme. When we really need tradesmen. Forcing companies that stay in America to take on huge additional expenses. While providing no incentive for them to stay, beyond a one time "exit tax".

trump was the bigger man while the harpy lashed out on him constantly

>You decided to stay home, and that's OK.
>YOU CRITICIZE ME??? I'M BETTER THAN YOU! I WILL WIN THIS - And I think that's a good thing.

>it took her two weeks meditating in her sepulcher to accomplish this lackluster performance

fuck I lost

what a cuck

"While you were preparing for the debates and to be president which is all you care about I was talking to the taxpayers to gain wisdom of their concerns and how I can better their future for when I become a public servant which you forget the president should be"

If trump wasn't a fucking moron he would have exploited that easy opening

nice one, leaf

>"according to all the polls except CNN"
>citing online useless polls, not scientific
>CNN, PPP and Gravis scientific poll of debate watchers said Clinton won
>Focus groups said HRC won
>Cites polls raided by eggs, Cred Forumstards and redditors that never matter.
Nip doesn't know what its talking about.

>If trump wasn't a fucking moron he would have exploited that easy opening
I know, right? that's why it was so funny. That's what I thought he was going to say, forgetting he's a retard, but instead he pouted like he was defeated. His facial expression helped her nail a horrible attack, thus giving her the applause line

every neet prepares better to be president, what a weak line

It's a shame all those preparations are going to waste.

Trump cut her deeper when stating she has been part of the problem for the last 30 years.

He wounded her on minorities treatment in inner cities under Democrat party rule for the last century. Trump bumbled and was inarticulate on a few topic, but Trump drew more blood.

There was a plethora of knockout blows he was too stupid to reap.

Just imagine if Christie (whom I despise) would have debated her, she would have had a live seizure

>here's that memorized 30 second speech

>Call me Secretary Clinton
>Donald

It was a horrible line. Trump said that she and the dems don't care about black people, and only bring up their problems when it's time to get their votes.

Then she said 'yeah I prepared for the debate'. Proving his point that she's prepared to debate their problems, not actually do anything about them.

>Trumptards actually believe this

it was 4 lines. and why would a trump supporter dislike tweetable one-liners? it's his favorite way to speak to the public

You faggots keep repeating the same regurgitated shit, its so easy to spot.

Don't speak for the rest of us, you are no American. Pretty sure you don't even own a gun.

he kept giving him extra time at the end of each topic to explain. the debate ran over time even. wait wait, this is pol. yea! fuck that jewish nigger! it was the ZOG all along raising blacks to just read the questions they want!

Yeah, it was total nonsense that came from nowhere. A bold faced lie so she could get off her canned response for the plant audience to cheer

I love being able to see right through your post, the assumptions, the implications. It's joyous really, watching all this go down.

The fact that the LOUD clapping and laughing that happened immediately after shows the whole thing was set up by the same kikes that planned the DNC... it even looked the same and felt the same. The Jews really do run things at the very top, and they are running this. From behind the scenes they are manipulating the very fabric of our democracy and they are doing so under the shadows. It's disgusting. The rats must be made to scamper, really. Light must be shined on them as they pull the levers of the "clap track" and their well planned DNC control methods. Look at the way the camera looked, look at the stage. The debates were planned by the DNC, the audio was done by the same people who did the Clinton DNC audio from when she gave her speech, and the entire thing was carefully manipulated and highly sophisticated propaganda.

I really hope people here wake up to the exact thing we are fighting right now.

This whole thing is kike subversion at the very top. Obviously Hillary's line was planned in advance and had absolutely nothing to do with what Trump said. The fact that the audience goes into this huge, loud laughter immediately after is 100% proof that the kikes and media are in collusion with her and that this was all carefully SET UP.

It sounds great on paper, but it was painful to watch her stilted and awkward delivery of it in person.

Hillary is more likely to pass a law banning Cred Forums or at least Pepe.

They failed to cover the important issues.

>she deserved it and no one feels bad for her
>you've been fighting ISIS your entire adult life
>we just want to make sure you're comfortable
>you stayed home, and that's ok

When you hear the "clap track" come in, and see and notice the subtle aspects of the camera work, and notice the similarity between the way Hillary Clinton's speech was produced for the DNC and her debate performance - you recognize that shilling is taking place.

I want everyone to just take a second and try to imagine exactly the people behind this, and see their terrified scheming. Imagine a Jew in a dark room horrified and pulling a lever to play a clap track. See it clearly. This is your adversary. Scared, horrified jews in dark rooms manipulating the levers of reality to get the outcome they want. They might be moderators on the internet, media heads, or conspirators running the camera and audio booth at national media events. These are real people and they are the ones fucking our system up. You have to see them and KNOW them in order to fight them and beat their fucking trash.

Clap track? What the fuck are you referring to sir?

Jesus Christ, what a fucking faggot that guy is.

They love this still shots because it cuts out how terrible she reponds to everything as a smug evil robot

That line was the most awkward part of the entire debate. It was so obviously contrived and theatrical.

>Flag

Everything she said was completely theatrical and felt prefabricated. Who knows how many times she spent repeating that same stupid comment to herself in the last month. Not a shred of genuineness in her.

While the one liner sounds like a snappy comeback in actual delivery is was rather forced and flat.

HE WAS CRITICIZING HER FOR MAKING 1/3 THE SPEECHES HE HAS AND GOING 270 DAYS WITHOUT A PRESS CONFERENCE
NOT THE 4 DAYS SHE WAS DOING DEBATE PREP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS LINE IS OUT OF FUCKING CONTEXT

DONALD: "I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE CHECKING OUT THE COMMUNITIES, WHILE YOU WERE RESTING AND THATS FINE"

HILLARY: "I WAS PREPPING FOR THE DEBATE AND TO BE THE PRESIDENT"

HOW IS THIS A GOOD LINE?! SHE JUST ADMITED SHE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT COMMUNITIES!

DONALD WAS TRAVELING AND PREPARING AT THE SAME TIME

FUCKING REEEEEEEEE

It reeked of entitlement and seemed phony is fuck.

Why are so many non-Americans coming out of the wood work now that the first debate is done?

Are they realizing USA won't cuck itself like the rest of the world and they're jealous?

>And I will tell you, you look at the inner cities -- and I just left Detroit, and I just left Philadelphia, and I just -- you know, you've seen me, I've been all over the place. You decided to stay home, and that's OK. But I will tell you, I've been all over. And I've met some of the greatest people I'll ever meet within these communities. And they are very, very upset with what their politicians have told them and what their politicians have done.

Why does Cred Forums ignore this dude's constant use of worthless filler in everything he says? It's like he's self-conscious about being succinct.

She's proving that actual prep is more important than masturbatory self-aggrandizing rallies where you read bullshit poems about a snake.

this. It sounded so cringeworthy and no one in the audience made any noise rather than uncomfortable 'ha..'

they clapped

>prepared by being hiding her illnesses and being sick
>prepares by fainting and can barely walk on her own

It's a bunch of empty fluff you CTR paid pundit.
You're a Democrat and liberal which means that you're a divisive racist bigot. The true racists are you and your party which is treated the black race poorly and taken their votes for granted.
You won't fix anything.
you won't keep your promises.
#liberal tears
You guys are a bunch of idiots and your time is up.

are you for real? do you actually believe what you said?

he goes away for 270 days and "thats the way its supposed to be so she can prep"

really?..

any excuse is good for the CTR..

so did jebs audience eventually

he's saying anytime the audience cheered for hillary, it was editors (or has he thinks, jews) in a sound booth adding the sounds of people cheering and clapping. It's ok, this type of conspiracy is pretty normal here. I mean, these guys have all read the turner diaries and believe that what was written will happen and that they will get a "day of rope". just mindless insanity really

And you think reading The Snake 150 times is productive how?

1 post by this ID...

>i prepared to be president

Which should be interpreted to :

>my masters gave me my roadmap long time ago, every single lie and deceit was planned long time ago, everything is under control and waiting to roll

In fact this sentence is far, very fucking far from being reassuring.

Are you surprised that new faces would come to Trump Central to gloat and troll you guys after Trump ate a a dick on live TV before 100 million viewers?

That was the third best line of the night.

The best was "She has experience... bad experience" and the second best was "She (Clinton) said the TPP would be the gold standard."

Trump almost scored a major, major blow on the democrats pandering to black voters but flubbed it and made it ineffective.

Trump wins this debate, albeit by a fairly slim margin; but that's all he needed.

because thats ALL he does right?

has he even told that story more than once?

>implying she spent all 270 of those days preparing and not out on the campaign trail.
preparing weeks in advance is not the same preparing your whole life for that moment. But just call me JIDF or CTR, you're in portugal, so your voice means nothing. unless you are using a VPN.

>prepping for debate = disregarding literally everything else

fucking trumpsperg

Are you serious? EVERY FUCKING RALLY dude.

it doesn't matter what he did on the stump
the point is he did it

he actually went out and ran for president
did all the shows
call ins
rallies
while hillary didn't even take questions from her own press core until she started losing

tht could never happen! it must be the jews! has to be shills, watching assholes cry would never be seen as funny by unpaid people!

Why was she dressed like Kim Jong ill

That cracked me up. It was a complete nonsequitur that she was obviously throwing out precisely for an image such as this.

And she's going to win. Because he fell into every trap she has laid out for him. His flaws are yuge and she has carefully exploited them.

It makes me laugh how Trump voters actually believe Trump visiting improverished black areas makes him more caring than Hillary about the matter. Letting his black monkeys do all the talking for him so people think he gives a crap.

The whole thing is a political moved he just called Hillary out on it before she could.

>Travelling and uniting the country aswell as visiting the leader of Mexico isn't being Presidential.
>Passing out and memorizing dead promises is.
wew lad

Demonstrates democratic ideology’s before debate begins

“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False (shrinking middle class, job growth is private sector only)

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question
Open ended, trying to bait Trump into a conspiracy question because they want Homeland to run the elections at state level, so "Russia cannot hack". They are going to rig it for Her.

Wait, asking for specifics instead of vagaries like "it'll be great, I'll be the best" is considered unfair?

>B-B-but she prepared that response so it's not gud xD
Can't make this shit up.

She rehearsed that zinger. Smiled when she got a chance to use any of the ones she was told. Doesn't show that she can think or reason. Just that's she's proud of memorising crap. She said it to crickets as well. She has no ability. No charisma. She's likeable. She's not charming. She's the unfortunate leader of an unfortunately thirsty group of political people who will say anything to have a promotion after being on hold for 8 years. Fuck her. Fuck them.

Praise

Better save some pesos for a wall, taco.

trump is the only person who has said anything about censoring the internet.

Yeah because a two faced fuckall populist enterpreneur is what we need right now.

>fucking trumpsperg
wait, i dont even get what youre trying to say/who you are trying to insult. you first line is mocking clinton, but your second line is mocking trump...

>tfw replying to a jill stein post

>I believed le wall meme
Can't make this shit up

Trump got called out on more scandals and lies because he HAS more lies and scandals than Hillary does. What is wrong with holding a possible future president accountable for his actions?

And what did he do when he got called out? He LIED again: (Looks/Stamina) (For Iraq/against Iraq) (Disresepctful comments about women). And if he didn't lie he shot himself in the foot by making the truth seem noble or "smart" instead of admitting he screwed up. And at the end of the debate he went to attack Hillary's temperament only to reveal his butthurt about her commericials and how badly he wanted to talk trash about Hillary's family. He got so butt flustered he started sounding like a child "She mean her commercial was not nice!"

Face it Trump lost and the only people who say otherwise are exactly the people he was trying to impress who are hardcore Trump voters and not undecideds.

trump gave better, more concrete arguments.
hillary gave better soundbytes

that's why the media says she won.

Indeed mister sarcasmo.

that's not what the trump directed questions were asking though.

you really believe I'm a CTR shill probably... it's ok, the delusion is acceptable. I mean, you guys think Trump won last night, so no way could you ever imagine lefties coming from other boards to your echo chamber to laugh at you sniveling pricks. I was feeling sorry for you, almost. for a mind to just immediatly try and hide inside of extreme conspiracies really shows there might be some underlying problems, maybe even mental illness. But no, I'm just a jew probably who was paid by CTR to say this stuff, not someone with to much free time who also happened to watch the debate last night and is kind of fired up about the current political race. Actually, i tried to say I'm not a CTR shill, so i most certainly am one i bet.

>he does it for free

I love the guy but I couldn't keep watching halfway through

it was just too painful

I do too. Are you saying that it's you that's the paid shill?

I know right? Trump's performance was horrific.

It was the quote of the night

Right, and if Trump wants to actually win this election he needs to come back with something better than "Make America great again" and rambling about why tax evasion is okay.

yup, just like you defend trump for free. not so different! no, wait, I'm a jew libcuck probably. and you are gloriously iron pilled

It was a really gay and forced line that fell flat.

Also
>Huffpo

That line was awkward as fuck

It took her 270 days to prepare for a debate with Donald Trump?

Wow

Oh I agree 100% OP

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

She'll have another 8 jears to prepare.

>mexican intellectuals

so much so Cred Forums is pulling damage control
>nuh huh it was so planned!
>who prepares for things? cucks do

>It was actually a good line
it wasn't even well-delivered.

...in jail?

copy pasta. it's the TIDF! TIDF!! trump shills are making sure their hug box isn't violated clearly

Is it true Trump didn't pay the contractors that built stuff for him? How did he get away with it?

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

but it responded well to what he said. Trump could go 5 minutes without spilling spaghetti, but let's not talk about rosie odonall again. I mean, it's only been, what 4 years? 8 years? good thing he really nailed that point home

One candidate skated his whole life on daddy's money. He doesn't know what it's like to be contradicted, and brings up his yes-men constantly ("people always tell me...)

Clinton got a juris doctor from Yale Law and was a top-level lawyer. Love her or hate her, debate is exactly where Trump doesn't want to be right now because she was trained by the best.

>(((CNN)))
>(((unironic jew memes)))
>current month, year

Kill yourself

It was a trash line
She was home "preparing" wile he was out in the public listening to his people and their concerns

waste of trips
no you are the one that shall kill yourself

It's obvious she prepared herself to be president. That's why she wanted to be a senator in NY rather than some bumfuck state like AR. Everything she does is selfish pandering to work her way up the political ladder.

youtu.be/6QFRTZ4JEWA

>"CALL HANNITY CALL THIS GUY CALL THAT GUY!!"
It was a slaughter and his loss of composer in the end priver that.

>Top level lawyer
>Fired from Whitewater committee for gross criminal negligence and abuse

Also, her dad was a factory owner making millions. Don't feed me the 'self made woman' garbage.

you are spamming copypasta more than the CTR shills. I'm guessing you dont do it for free? does trump actually pay you are does he say he didnlt like the job you did when you are done, so you have to settle for his cum?

That was fucking glorious

>Look at audience for applauds
>Could have heard a mouse fart

It was unironically her Trump card and it was worthless because everyone knows how insincere she is.

>nu uh you!

haha. fucking retard

>He thinks Trump cares about people's problems
That's cute

Has no one seen Amarosa's video which she explains that he is doing this so he could rub it in the face of everyone who is against him and force them to bow down to him? And it is actually sponsored by Trump himself.

That's clearly a canned response from her earpiece.

the audiance was asked to be quite. there wwere a few moments when they were not, but this was not a debate that was scored by mob rule. Maybe you'd like more entertainment with your politics, but is' not all pepe and red pills

The same reason Obama took so long to produce a Certificate of Live Birth

Proved*

It didn't sound presidential at all. She sounded like a brat. Btw I'm with Hillary.

The name of that president? Albert Einstein.

fuck studying! It's not like every other presidential candidate has prepared for debates in the past! that's what REEEEEEEEE'S would do! fuck the jews! yea!

Obama produced the Certificate of Live Birth immediately before the election even started. It was the "long form" that people kept asking for and which he eventually produced.

>I stayed home rehearsing this line and that's an important skill that I'll need as president

>spent years saying she had no plan to run for president again
>runs around the country running for president while saying she wasn't running for president
>runs for president
>admits it was the plan all along

Hillary said nothing of substance in that debate. She literally just appealed to emotion the entire time.

He produced a document not the document that was asked.

Thanks yeah that.

>quite
Shut the fuck up.

lol dis nigga just likes ignoring facts, so fuck him

>I've prepared to be president.

Shitty line. All it makes me think about is all of the wheeling, dealing, and corruption she's done up to this point. Sure, that's preparation, but fuck that.

wow, displaying the rhetorical skill of 7th grader. I'm impressed. not with her of course, but whoever wrote the line for her.

"You decided to stay home while I was out doing stuff"

"I think Donald just tried to criticize me for preparing for this debate"

It's a very easy inferential leap. Almost no one on earth would be confused.

Trump would talk about the financial bubble and economic crisis.

She'd respond with "Oh it's just craAaAazy Donald! Look at donald saying all these CRAAAAAZY things. Fact check! I prepared to be President :3"

I know it's a bit high-brow for you and you don't get the format, but this isn't your WWE match where the crowd has to go wild with every highlight.
The reason they didn't was also because they were sternly asked not to do it after some of the moments he got buttraped and they instinctually laughed at it.

Trump has a looooong way to go before he gets to the level of a 7th grader.

He literally said about not paying workers "it's not illegal"

Jesus h christ

>40% of dems is scientifically correct

She doesn't even come up with this on her own.

It's like that Star Wars joke she made, ha-ha so clever... yeah, it might be if she could say shit like that on the fly, but the problem is it's canned by her advisors.

HERE COMES DAT FAGGOT

ah yes, sorry my spelling means what i said clearly was not the case. that's ok. all hail pepe! fuck niggers and jews! day of rope is coming!! can i be a cool alt-righty now too? ;)

They asked the crowd to be quiet when trump said he'd release his tax returns when she released her emails.

>everyone here is literally a meme lololol

when we said the same thing about bush back in 2000, repubs shat themselves laughing

lol
You're an idiot. The canned line didn't fit at all. It was completely out of place. Her plants in the audience got the applause going. She wasted her best prewritten line at an inopportune time and you idiots think she made a good point.

Yeah, that certainly was a glorious night, but not for Mr. Donald "I don't pay income taxes" Trump and his gang of sniffles.

"My greatest asset is my temperament!" Audience instantly laughs. Fucking gold.

they said it at the start too. but that's ok if you didnt watch the whole debate, 95 minutes is a long time to pay attention to one thing when there are pepe memes to post

you guys kind of are. i mean, this containment board a joke to rest of Cred Forums.

This was the weirdest moment of the debate. This prewritten line made ZERO sense when she said it. Her supporters of course applauded. If the MSM were honest they would be replaying this exchange because it shows just how phony Clinton and her supporters are. She used one of her canned line at the completely wrong time and she get lauded by her dipshit supporters.

i was told that it was jew editors in a sound room adding in clap and laugh tracks! is it not the jooz fault now user? :(

>And I think that's a good thing
Funny Hillary's using Martha Stewart's famous catch phrase, when Stewart is the one who got sent to prison for making a false statement to a federal investigator. If I were Stewart, I'd be a mite annoyed about now.

The line was delivered poorly. Trump said he has the stamina to do rallies every day while Hillary stays home and sleeps, and she tried to make it about being prepared. Awkward one liner, she wins no points.

Really makes you think eh?

Trump's temperament is fine. Read any stories about Clinton from people who have been close to her? She turns into a witch the moment the camera is off her and starts throwing things at people and shrieking.

You must be autistic to be this bad at reading the reactions of humans
Trump was a rolling disaster every second after the economics questions. She looked poised and prepared and confident, and spoke clearly with few verbal fumbles.

I detest her with every fiber of my being, but she annihilated him. She played rope-a-dope all night and he walked into it every time. He's fucking lucky he didn't go after bill- that would have been a bad trap for him.

That's olympic levels of mental gymnastics.

Being stupid, gullable and indoctrinated (or mexican in other words), can make you susceptible to meaningless one liners.

Hillarys line basically came across as:
>Yes i spent days locked in a room being coached for this by my speachwriters, and you know that takes me to my next soundbite because I'm also prepared to be president!!:D:D

Nobody sat down for 2 hours to hear that tripe, and if Trump jad said it the media would be calling him robotic. The line itself implied that abandoning other commitments to focus solely on a tv appearance makes one a good president; anyone who finished grade school will have to admit it is at best non-sequitur and at worst a completely false assertion.

I thought she was too sick to get out of bed? oh, you must be talking about one of her body doubles. thank god for conspiracy theorists

... have you read the man's Twitter?
He has the temperament of a whiny crybaby. He doesn't even look good edited for reality tv, much less under real pressure.

it's pol, what do you expect from alt right autists
>i mean, they spam for trump FOR FREE

This is from years ago, CTR.

CTR SHILL! His twitter is run by jews hired by clinton!!!!!!!

well, i still got paid ;)

>I detest her with every fiber of her being...

Sure you do sock puppet

>30 years a politician
>has to take a week to prepare vs someone she keeps calling 'crazy' with 'no plan'

does this even make sense by her own story? no, no it doesnt.

30 years of BAD deals
>30 years of BAD deals
30 years of BAD deals
>30 years of BAD deals
30 years of BAD deals
>30 years of BAD deals

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Take it easy turbo

kek

>just soundclips

HOLY SHIT, you're actually right. It's a meme wars, who cares about 1 meme?

everything trump says is a non-sequitur, he's like a goldfish, he seems to always forget what he is talking about.

Pretty much this.

Both of them are the most disliked candidates in history, everything else aside the audience saw one candidate ready to talk about America's problems in the context of the last 30 year's and what he wants to do about it, and the other candidate throwing out tired sound bites that her scriptwriter coached her on for the last week.

but im having so much fun! it's been to long since i've just run this rampant across pol

You clearly did not watch the debate.

It was a fucking mess. Trump looked dazed and rambled, and he walked into her best material over and over and over. He let her up easy on the emails and never went after the Clinton Foundation, easy ways to score points... but she was simply better prepared. Even if he had, he'd have needed to keep his composure from the first 15 the whole time in order to deal with her clear memory advantage.

Watch the fucking debate whole, not snippets from Drudge report and other neocon dittohead bullshit.

Trump blew it as hard as monica.

>implying Cred Forums has the attention span to last an entire 95 minutes watching ONE thing

It was not a mess. People act like Trump not destroying Hillary once and for all means it was a disaster.

You're delusional. He was out of control and unprepared. He barely seemed to know what he was talking about after a half hour.

He was comprehensively embarrassed.

>I missed the point then came up with this contrived retarded response because they buttblasted my meme king
Can't make this shit up.

>It was actually a good line, I won't deny.
Are you kidding me? It was such an obviously pre-planned line, deployed at the wrong time, and it starts with a strawman argument.

>People act like Trump not destroying Hillary once and for all means it was a disaster.
This. There are still 2 debates to go. My initial reaction was Trump absolutely decimated her. Once the dust settled, I'd give Trump's performance a 7.5 and Hillary's a 3.

>Ive got nothing
>My tacos are getting cold
>I won't respond to the substance of the post ill just call him stupid

Mexican laziness, ladies and gentelmen.

>Trump was defensive, and debated poorly at points, but he did not look crazy. And pundits noticed that he intentionally avoided using his strongest attacks regarding Bill Clinton’s scandals. In other words, he showed control. He stayed in the presidential zone under pressure. And in so doing, he solved for his only remaining problem. He looked safer.

>By tomorrow, no one will remember what either of them said during the debate. But we will remember how they made us feel.

>Clinton won the debate last night. And while she was doing it, Trump won the election. He had one thing to accomplish – being less scary – and he did it.

No this line was fucking dumb, it was completely out of fucking context when she said it. It was some banter she had written out for her and she shoehorned it in.

She also was "prepared" in the sense that she rigged the entire debate and had the answers before hand.

But now amount of "preparation" can change the fact that she's losing in every poll and not even trending on social media.

>substance-less soundclip
she's pointing out that Trump lacks experience in politics and that many of his important policies aren't even formulated yet

>candidate acts retarded
>haha it's ok guys he was only pretending

Trump cucks WILL defend this

this. she jumped soundbite to soundbite, looking to squeeze them in wherever possible.

still not as bad as her terrible delivery of
>trumped up trickle down

This was so fucking annoying, they'd react to every little banter she attempted to do it was so fake. Trump was actually funny with some of the stuff he said and did some to bone cutting insults.

Not paying taxes is what real murrican aspires to

>Get called on missing the point
>Y...you're flag xDDDD
Can't make this shit up.

>Trump got called out on more scandals and lies because he HAS more lies and scandals than Hillary does.

Record:

[X] Corrected
[ ] Not Corrected

It was a fucking mess. Listen to his fucking cybersecurity answer and tell me he doesn't sound like a confused gramps.

You will, because you're a delusional fucking faggot just like this whole board, but it doesn't change the fact that he barely even seemed to understand the subject, flubbed using his son as a transition to a statement about the future and fucking rambled defending Russia, which is a mystifying.

>not realizing that this procedure is done by every single american each february and march

Sorry I didn't realize you were a bot programmed to say:

>Cant make dis stuff up:D:D

Enjoy building the wall.

>25 posts by this ID

It was not out of context. He'd said he was out in cities while she stayed home.
she said "I think he's criticizing me for preparing for this debate"- implying that while she was staying home, which he just criticized her for, she was preparing for the debate.
This is a very small inferential leap.

No one struggled with it unless you were desperately looking for something to pretend to struggle with, or you have some really, really bad autism.

>Get BTFO
>B...bbut you're flag ...ageeeinnn ;(
Can't make this shit up.

woah there, we're building the wall, they're just paying for it.

we don't want their grubbly brown hands and incompetence fucking up our project.

This guy should read this...

CTR shills proxy post with other flags. Are you new here?

Waka waka waka!

>90642993
No, I noticed it during the debate too. It seemed like an inappropriate response. I was actually watching the debate live with a friend last night, and we both noticed it. But I'm sure all the Trump supporters are just stupid and we have trouble paying attention or something. We could tell that your precious robot Hillary shat out an inorganic, pre-planned line, and what I'm describing is how most people probably perceived it. But hey, thanks for Correcting The Record™

(5 cents denied)