ALERT ALERT WHAT WAS ON HILLARY BACK. SHE GOT A PERFECT SPEECH WITHOUT HESITATION OR STUTTER WITH A CONFIDENT VOICE...

ALERT ALERT WHAT WAS ON HILLARY BACK. SHE GOT A PERFECT SPEECH WITHOUT HESITATION OR STUTTER WITH A CONFIDENT VOICE. PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzzZkkiJMv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bammp

Fucking cheating lying hoe

Bump for trump

Well you do know they know all the questions they are going to be asked before hand right?

youtube.com/watch?v=CzzZkkiJMv8

The moderator said specifically that they did not get the questions beforehand. Thanks for incorrectly correcting the record you douchenozzle.

It was a bomb user. In case trump would start winning, she would blow up and take him out with herself.

It looks like she is going to win other debates if she continues cheating

Is this the real life?

It's just a wireless mic. You do realize they were on TV and you have to be wired for sound right?

Not if you are about to respond to your opponent.
Her points were really all around so it would make sense.

So was someone helping her with answers to the questions through the earpiece?

She's a pig.

Yea the msm never lies goy

>her exoskeleton

any video of this?

Why were they speaking into a microphone that was ontop of their little podium then, you fucking retard.

They had microphones right in front of their faces.

the irony in that is great

is that what the microphone on the podium and the wires running through it was for

NO

so then what's the point of podiums with mics?

Well the top is probably a zipper, but what fucking knows what that bottom thing is

>what is a backup mic
You guys are fucking mongoloids. Go back to the_donald.

bump

No. It's a back up system. Ever since the sound failure fiasco during the Carter debate, networks have triple back up systems for sound failures. Fox news covered this just before the debates yesterday.

Huuurrrrrrrrr nevermind the mics clipped right onto the front of both their jackets
>fucking retard

back up mics weren't allowed as per the commission on presidential debates rules

Only the podium mics were allowed for and they could not be tampered with

checked and bump

>Coughing prevention machine

omg dying do people think that's a thing?

She is nearly the host of an alien entity. The symbiot was installed last year. All the problems she is having is in the integration of symbiot-host interface. The real question is why an alien entity would pick a dying witch for a host. Apparently the aliens a just as power mad as the Clintons? Perhaps it was by mutual agreement that Hilary was integrated into the Hive at such a late date. Perhaps it was to prevent her from dieing too soon?

please provide a source for this.

There was no mic clipped on the front of her jacket. Thank you for attempting to correct the record though.

fucking autists

Stop being sexist.

You only don't like her because you're sexist.

Fucking misogynist.

>Stop being racist.

>You only don't like Obama because you're racist.

>Fucking bigot.

Yeah sure thanks for correcting that CTR

Looks like a spine to me. Fucking autists.

Seriously seek mental help you are incredibly paranoid.

>Fox News

That liberal cesspool? GTFO SHILL

Shes a robot. She has a robot vagina.

That makes bill a robosexual. Its a sin.

leaf you are so fucking dumb and gullible

There are good conspiracy theories, then there are bad ones. Then there are retarded ones... like this one.

she's also fucking bill.

>dicking bimbos

I'm also sure that Hillary won't know any of the (((audiences))) questions at the second debate either

Maybe it's her exoskeleton. Let's try to be reasonable here, goys.

this

these dumb burgers didn't even know trump is btiching about his backup mic now being on.

lol idiots

>perfect speech with a confident voice

She sounded completely fake and rehearsed all night, probably due to all the debate preparation. She was better prepared than Trump but as a result she sounded completely artificial and had no charisma.

It's just her emergency dildo.

u srs?

adding text to an image doesn't make it legit
anyway i thought y'all were confident trump won
if hillary did so bad then you've already got nothing to worry about

HOLY SHIT SHE HAD A HIDDEN MIC CLIPPED TO HER FRONT

Neural stimulator?

Did you not here them talking when they shook hands? How would those mics on the podium catch that? Fucking retard.

Bantz

Please see People like you are why this country is the retarded joke it is

It's an exoskelton to hold her up

holy fuck you the_donald fags are pure retards

>no sources

You could see the lav mics. wtf are you talking about dipshit?

>PERFECT
What the fuck are you talking about, she looked like a nervous 6th grader giving an oral presentation to the class. She was robotic, choppy and answered the questions as if she rehearsed them before the debate.

>implying people actually listened to and paid attention

I'm pretty sure that did not happen.

this is what happens when you let the mentally ill have an internet connection

user LISTEN TO ME. WHEN SHE WAS ROBOTICALLY LAUGHING AT TRUMP OUT OF NOWHERE OR HAVING A HUGE LAUGH OUT OF ORDER.... SHE WAS BEING TOLD ON THE MIC TO DO SO

: '' HILLARY LAUGH... NOW''

SAY : '' YOU HAVE BEEN HOME TO BECOME PRESIDENT""

THAT'S HOW HER ANSWERS CAME AWKWARD AND RIDICULOUS

Google images Hiillary clinton earpiece

Clowns

that was wireless though nigger

>what is a backup mic

A backup mic is two mics on the podium instead of one. They don't shove shit in your clothes like you're a police informant.

>not knowing what a lav mic/receiver is

newfags out REEEEEE

It was a fucking lavalier mic transmitter, pic related. They were both wearing them.

Quit wasting time on shit like this, you can't substantiate it worth a damn, especially if it can be so easily refuted like I just did right now.

Either you're being facetious, or completely deranged. Either way, I hate that you support the same candidate I do, Trump.

uhhhhhhYou are a fucking delusional retard. Get help.

do you not know how tv works works?
fucking pingot

>Coughing prevention machine

Shes a cheating lying bitch. This comes as no surprise.

>Cred Forums expects to be taken as a serious place for debate without political correctness
>HILLARY FAKED A PRESS CONFERENCE ON GREEN SCREEN
no, here's a shot from a different angle
>SHILL SHILL SHILL
>HILLARY DID WELL WHATS THIS SUSPICIOUS LUMP ON HER BACK
>probably a microphone
>LOL FUCKING SHILL ITS MEDICINE OR SHES GETTING FED THE ANSWERS

It's depressing to know you have to be lumped in with the tinfoil every time. Just stop. Accept that he lost this one by a little and let him regroup.

That's not an earpiece, picrealted is what a decent earpiece looks like. A friend of mine bought one for like 50 bucks when we were students. It's wireless, so you put that bitch deep enough in your ear, and noone is gonna see it ever (it's extracted by pulling a fishing line attached to it).

The shit she's got is either some dinosaur-age earpiece, or health equipment.

Guys come on it's just a shartbag

We need to find out what it was. This could be a breakthrough, if we can prove what it was the media will have to listen.

It's a fucking zipper you utter retards.

>American flag
>"these dumb burgers"

As if we needed any more evidence of all these fucking shills using proxies.

really Cred Forums?, stop acting like a sore loser already.

Trump lost due to his own incompetence.

Jer responses were generic speeches a teenager would give when running for class president. You can plug the things she said literally anywhere. Majority of her responses were the very bait and switch she accused him on early in.

The wire in OPs pic is running directly up the back of her neck. When a person is mic'd youre not running the cord that high only to have run it down to the chest.

"They"

Hillary got them beforehand.

How convenient

This.

There's a fucking mic pinned to each otheir lapels, dipshit.

Holy shit you trumpfags are fucking retarded.

She answered as if she was being told what to say. Pausing after every 6 to 8 words and the intonation of her voice sounded as if she wasnt quite sure what was coming next. Not to mention the pauses were unnatural...i.e. i am also concerned about gun....violence blah blah

>SHE GOT A PERFECT SPEECH WITHOUT HESITATION OR STUTTER

The Romans called this skill "rhetoric". It was considered one of the most important skills for anyone to cultivate, but particularly politicians.

Is it really that hard to believe that a lifelong politician is comfortable talking in and to crowds?

(OP)

DAE PODIUMS

it's the seam on her suit, the box is her mic idiot.

Adderall and iv fluids before the debate

Huma is always in charge

Always

>>Coughing prevention machine

Try harder CTR jesus christ.

It was probably so she could hear Holt, wouldn't be surprised if Trump had one too.

>Surprised she's good at debate/answering political questions.

She's been doing this since she was 17. She's negotiated with foreign governments and used to be a lawyer. Of course she can keep her cool in a situation like last night. The fuck are you on about?

>he box is her mic

The mic was on the podium.

hahahahahaha rekt

literally 2 posts above you, man.

if that's the case, it was an innocuous wireless mic required by NBC, why go to the trouble of taping it to your back and having the wire run up the back?

pretty much every mic pack ever has been attached to the back. it's unsightly, and having the cord securely attached to the back makes it less likely that it will fall down if it becomes unclipped, it'll just dangle where it is and be easier to fix.

What retard made OP image? Seriously, what kind of weird paranoid bullshit is this?

Do they know that they make medicine to suppress coughs? Not "Cough preventing machines?"

Holy fuck Bern

Was about to post this

god i just realized how fucking hideous she looks... Donald is no looker but fucking Christ man that's just god awful.

either you're trolling or you're getting trolled
I for one cannot wait to find out

It's ok CTR, if you would quit making the images to make us look bad your company would be working overtime this week.

I wouldn't doubt it is a portable microphone. But why would it matter just about anybody on TV will have a portable microphone on them.

nah son i have a trolling prevention machine on.

so if we stopped our image ops, we would be working more? you have no idea how to run subversive internet campaigns.

Remote controller plugged directly to her brain.
Hillary Clinton actually died several weeks ago. Her staff is making her corpse move by means of electricity.

Trumps eyes are unusually drawing. Sometimes during the debate he would shift his gaze at the camera while Hillary was speaking and I stopped paying attention to hill. I got sucked into his gaze. It was weird, they had a calming effect.

Remember when libs went apeshit of Bush having an earpiece and people feeding him info

Once the memes start flowing, this is going to make her look really bad.

at what time?

Hilbot 1.0 died on 9/11.
This now Hilbot 2.0

>T-This will end her!
>This will totally make her look bad!
>It's over!
If all of the controversies, including federal investigations, this year didn't do it, a fucking microphone wont.

No one cares. There's no accountability for shit. It's literally open season for both of these piece of shit candidates to do and say whatever the fuck they want. Trump literally advocated for cops to wipe their ass with the 4th amendment last night, while Hillary did the same for the 2nd.

It's fucking over. Democracy is a farce, and these two morons are just sides of the same coin that will laugh their way to the bank, regardless of who wins because everyone's so apathetic and couch-activist that no one is going to do jack shit even if America goes full police-state. Hell, half you retards actually WANT the country to be fascist, even though fascism is communism-tier on the scale of full-retard governance ideologies.

This country gets the leadership it deserves.

I'm going to file a complaint with CTR staff. The shill quality has been really low lately
Maybe they can start hiring quality over quantity then this thread can get the record correcting it deserves

Thanks for catching that shill

It is a shame you would help the world burn for $0.02

absolute fucking madman

She's on step away from being Darth Vader.

Podium mic was for venue sound, lavaliere mic was for tv broadcast. This isn't this difficult.

>shillshillshillshill
>muh kek
>muh god emperor
>muh alt-right
>muh lizard people
You must be 18+ to be on this site.

BUMP

uh because there's a crowd of people in front of them you dumb niggers

kill yourselves

You seemed to have missed the whole argument. Please read previous posts before responding. People were talking about whether or not there was a mic on her jacket & you post a picture of her with an ear piece....good going goyim!

Didn't think it would get any sadder, what with the vote brigading and #TrumpWon bombardment, but holy shit here we are.

Give yourself a hand?

Miniature life support machine.

W. E. W.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

WHAT ARE THE FUCKING MICROPHONES FOR, YOU LYING FUCKING BASTARD, I SWEAR, I'LL DO YOU, YOU CUNT.

A

FUCKING

MEATHEAD

SHE WILL LIVE FOREVER

Reptilian
/thread

bump
go shove a can of ravioli in your ass somewhere else luigi

Actually we were hoping her colostomy bag was going to asplode. The suspense was brutal.

THE EARPIECE WAS HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT!

Seriously tho, Clinton just rehearsed the debate a thousand times over in her oxygen tent, preparing for every single possibility, while Trump went there with zero preparation.

It doesn't mean much, considering neither drew any new voters probably, so it's all good.

>muh sides.

Amy Schumer exercising! Thank you user. If I had keks to give, I'd give them to you for that.

>Trump gets flustered and mutters a lot
>Clinton stays calm and dominates the conversation

>"I-ith a conthpirathy, I tellth you!"

Trump supporters are like playground bullies who pick fights with everyone, then cry when they lose

Looks like a mic pack to me. I had to wear one under my clothes once.

>lawyer
>failed the D.C. Bar and took the easy way out in Arkansas

Oh man, /x/ leaked again.

It's the microphone she was wearing for the broadcast, you retarded asswipe.

This.

this

Cred Forumstards

anyone remember Robo-Bush?

GOLIATH ONLINE

Mics on the podium were for the audience PA system. The personal mics are for media distribution. It requires more work trying to capture the audience PA system output and it doesn't render greatest quality.

KEK

Dear lord you guys are a bunch of rabid conspiritards