What's with this face? Do you think she's on drugs to last the night?

What's with this face? Do you think she's on drugs to last the night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0
i.imgur.com/g739zFH.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah she was heavily drugged up

Look at the first few minutes she just blinks like a lunatic stuck on stupid. They must have dosed her up real well on codeine or morphine to stop the coughs.

>What's with this face?

It just screams "Oi, you cheeky cunt!"

an expertly crafted cocktail of uppers and downers to her exact specs to make her seem alive.

Kudos to the doctor/chemist on that one. Wonder how much it takes a toll though on an aging old lady.

She had more drugs in her than all of Harlem put together.

>A big fat bubble.

They botox'd her big time, for one. That's why her face looks so fucking weird. Probably on drugs too but she's been botoxd a huge dose

I noticed a little bit later on in the debate (not sure if it was the whole time) everytime she blinked, she would blink normally, but then her eye lids would slowly creep wider and wider

Check out this video at 1:23:15

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHPrYUcoi0

She was just hyped to debate an absolute wasteman.

Yeah, I noticed all the blinking. And how about the way she bobbed her head whenever she would commence to grinning like the cheshire cat?

She's a demon, digits will confirm

I can't get over how people say Trump's performance was bad. Hillary looked like a spoiled child. The only thing that hurt Trump was his interpretations.

I think she was trying to hide her eye movement. I've you pay attention her eyes are still out of sync, though not as bad as before.

and looking like he was high as fuck on amphetamines

i believe this to be true

The eye are definitely not focused half the time. But I've never taken drugs (except post surgery), is that what someone on drugs looks like?

Yea sure he was, it was hillary who looked high as fuck all glassy eyed blinking out of control then staring like a junkbox.

She was on benzos for sure.

>Do you think she's on drugs to last the night?
I thought this was obvious.

Yes, Hillary will probably be on drugs every appearance she makes from now on. But that's vascular dementia for you I guess.

Yea, eye movement sometimes, her pupils were large as fuck and she was glassy eyed too. I'm surprised she didn't start scratching herself. They must have loaded her up on the perfect cocktail. I'd like to see what shape she's in today.

Wrap it up fellas! She blinked. It's all over now!

>damage control

The answer is staring in the face.

She looks different.
Talks different.
Sounds different.
It's a double. Why do you think she didn't clear her throat or cough? Where did the cackle go?
Where did the screeching voice go?
It's a standin, that's why she had to have an earpiece, so she could be fed hee lines.

Anyone got a gift of her doing the weird body shaking after going "whoa"

???

It was one hell of a drug.

I don't like her, but come on Cred Forums. Stop stooping to this level grasping at straws.

>Anyone got a gift of her doing the weird body shaking after going "whoa"

I know what you're talking about.

The undulations got me rock hard.

Amphetamines and benzos.
She was definitely going both ways

i.imgur.com/g739zFH.gifv

She was so drugged up that the whole front row would test positive today.

she's showing how her left eye is angled differently than her right

she probably overdosed on make up

Adderall and iv fluids

Teбя eбёт чтo ли?

They're both old as hell. There is no way they weren't both taking adderal and xanax

they probably both rely heavily on drugs. last night though, Hillary was spot on, while Trump seemed a bit out of it.

She looked vibrant and healthy for someone in her 80s.

hfw Trump said his lawyers don't want him to release his taxes.

Just a drug called American Spirit, user!

What I wanna know is what was Trump on that made him chug so much damn water.

Chemical warfare and a dirty diaper.

MORSE CODE. So far I've got:
.... . .-.. .--. / -- . .-.-.- / .. / .- -- / -... . .. -. --. / -.- . .--. - / .- .-.. .. ...- . / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / -- -.-- / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... -.-- / - .... . / -.. -. -.-. .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -.- .. .-.. .-.. / -- . .-.-.-

Hillary has been on drugs steadily since the 60's. This is not news.

Nah. That's just what being evil does to your face

someone translate this.. im way too lazy to pull up a guide

>Do you think she's on drugs to last the night?

Undoubtedly

Does anyone have a webm of her going WOOOOO OK and then spacing out for like 7 seconds?

She's a fucking android.

>WOOO
>OK
>I.will.bring.jobs.to.america.

HELP ME. I AM BEING KEPT ALIVE AGAINST MY WILL BY THE DNC. PLEASE KILL ME.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eiR1QR0E-JA