Britain’s youngest rapist: 11yo pleads guilty to 15 sex attacks, 3 assaults

rt.com/uk/360810-youngest-rapist-sex-attack/

>A boy aged 11 has pleaded guilty to a charge of rape against another child, aged nine. He is thought to be the youngest person charged with the offense in UK history.

>The victim said the older boy, now aged 12, raped him every time they played together and told him to keep the attacks secret, the Daily Mail reports.

So anyone else notice how his race is omitted or not reported? How much you wanna bet it was a Tanned Brit?

Of course that is everyone's first thought.

Asian youth

Probably a quintessiantelly British boy who suffered racism from blonde whites, none of us are sure as to why Tariq Al-Sadoon raped these [REDACTED] children but what he experienced was awful, a friendly reminder as to why we must tackle institutional racism in Western countries and Donald Trump

Bump
What fuck man....
And why are so many mudshits gay?

It's not gay if it's a shota, or at least that's their logic

it was a white kid

Do you have proof, Ahmed?

No, do you have proof it was a Muslim, Tyrone?

I never asserted he was a Mudslime, merely pointed out it was likely due to omission of race all together.

You have made an assertion, therefore you must provide proof or fuck yourself.

ITT: Brits pretend that bumming each other wasn't always a national pastime.

They never report the race when the person is underage and their identity is kept hidden. I was just pointing out the stupidity of your claim. eg, we don't know, you're just speculating.

You were the first one to point out he was white (With an apparent certitude) you dumb halal fuck

This

Also rare

OP was the first to state the kid's race, I was taking the piss out of his idiocy

>How much you wanna bet it was a Tanned Brit?

Definitely sounds like an assertion and not speculation at all.

Ok i'll take the bet £50

Sorry, I don't bet in Monopoly money

Fine $50 but that's worth less

Kek'ed

Just accept it Hans, you had maybe too much halal McDonald's today and that impaired your judgment.

I like you guys.

>raped him
>"There'th nothing wrong with gay people, they're love ith better than your love, bigoted breeder scum."

But the real question is did he say no homo?

Or shit, maybe the kid has 2 dads and they're trying to hide that fact. Who knows.

>SHART

So what your saying is that bullying justifies rape?

dont fall for bait

You lost Ahmed, go back to your no go zone

Well done lad!

Nice.

((((white))))

claim by a (((((german)))))

>11 yo
so it was a 26 year old rapefugee whose fake passport says he's 11

they blow up so fast these days

This.

I would be thoroughly unsurprised if it turned out to be a pair of private school rich kids.