Metal vocalist Phil Labonte offers $350/1 hour lesson on libertarianism

Lol wtf is this shit?

Why do actors/musical artists think that we give a shit about their opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQi07cOKMSE
metalinjection.net/video/phil-anselmo-issues-full-apology
youtube.com/watch?v=echSJdymUv0
youtube.com/watch?v=RT5Skwcx5FM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they spend their lives surrounded by entourages of dick suckers trying to ride the coattails of their that they mistakenly believe that the rest of the world is as interested in their banal opinions on politics as their coked up groupies are.

>Phil Labonte
>relevant even in metal

>All That Remains
>not shitty buttcore

normies do

Pantera is trash

All that remains hasn't been relevant since 2006 lmao

>metal vocalist

Wrong Phil.

All That Remains has some good songs, but overall I'm not really a fan. I get that alot of Metalcore is just generic breakdowns and lately
has evolved into some emo/scene type of shit. But there's still some really good Metalcore bands out there. Everything doesn't have to be super technical/symphonic/avant-garde/death metal to be enjoyable.

>tfw he tells you the fed's private for an hour and to check out alex jones..

Anselmo would call you a nigger kike and close the chat window.

There's good metalcore, but All That Remains is not one of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQi07cOKMSE

Fpbp lad keep it up

>Earlier this week, video footage surfaces of Phil Anselmo shouting "white power" after making the Nazi salute gesture.
metalinjection.net/video/phil-anselmo-issues-full-apology
He ain't nothing but a tweeker

>Skype session

Yeah, this is the part that I don't get. Does he just answer any questions that you have on Libertarianism or does he just mindlessly go on an uninterrupted rant for an hour? Either way it's stupid as fuck.

To each their own. Like I said, I only like a few of their songs. Good band you posted though.

I guess. Admiral Angry's really fun, some of the heaviest music out there. The sludgy side of metalcore (sludgecore I guess) is the only side of metalcore I can stand. Less focused on image like most metalcore is, and is more rooted in traditional hardcore breakdowns and heaviness rather than poppy pseudo-"hardcore" melodies like most metalcore.

Have another good band.

youtube.com/watch?v=echSJdymUv0

Sounds like a skype to me.

I don't know, I have mixed feelings on Anselmo. I wouldn't call myself a full blown stormfag like him but he does say some pretty redpilled stuff. A while back he said in front of a huge crowd that the "hardcore rappers are pissing all over your white culture, they don't want your culture at all". I 100% agree when he says stuff like that.

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of sludge metal too. I'd much rather listen to sludge than the neo-core stuff that's around now.

>all that remains
>metal
What is this 2004?

Very apropos. Paying out the ass for someone else's bullshit is the very essence of libertarianism.

The first album was really good. They changed and got bad. I wonder why?

youtube.com/watch?v=RT5Skwcx5FM

$350 to banter for an hour with a semi-famous musician seems like an ok deal. Why does Cred Forums hate the free market all of a sudden?

This is why Capitalism is great, guys.

Because people like this will never be rich, and they're so stupid that their attempts at actually getting there are entertainment for the rest of us.

>libertarian
>too pussy to be alt-right

He's free to do what he wants, and everybody else is free to criticize it. I can decide to start selling pocket lint at $5 an ounce if I wanted to. Just because it's part of the free market doesn't mean that it's not a stupid idea.

A lot of musicians end up not giving a shit about the actual music once they hit a certain level of fame. Once they hit that level It's no longer about the music , it's just about cranking out another medicore album to get a paycheck.

Labonte has posted on /k/ before. Cant find the cap though

Shut your fucking mouth, faggot

>'alt-right'
>too pussy to be white supremacist

Daily reminder that most Libertarian figureheads are actually progressive shills in disguise, which isn't even that good.

Penn "Le Trashman" Gilette in his last video said that he trusts Hillari Clinton because she has a good heart

even Ayn Rand hated libertarians

>metal vocalist
>see some nu-metal queer

Why would I do that when I could just give 1$ to stefan 'gas the kikes race war now' molyneux?