Trump says

>I didn't pay taxes because you would have squandered it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/features/19-wtf-moments-from-the-first-presidential-debate-w442029
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky
articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-directed-23-million-owed-to-him-to-his-charity-instead/2016/09/26/7a9e9fac-8352-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's right.

Yep

I didn't realize Trump owed 20 trillion in back taxes

He is trying to stop welfare
The mans a genius
Can't get a welfare check if there is no taxes being paid

>Using legal tax laws to minimize the taxes you owe is somehow a bad thing.

Pretty much.

>paying taxes so Obama can use them to bomb children in Syria

Wow, racist much?

>legal laws

I wouldn't expect a German to understand every American's God given right to give the middle finger to government and tell them to fuck off.

It's only good when poor people find legal ways to not pay tax, shitlord.

Did he actually say that? When and where?

>A jew avoiding to pay for something
Hold the presses gals, we're on to something

last night at the debate
>Trump: "Our country has tremendous problems. We're a debtor nation. We're a serious debtor nation. And we have a country that needs new roads, new tunnels, new bridges, new airports, new schools, new hospitals. And we don't have the money, because it's been squandered on so many of your ideas."
Clinton: "And maybe because you haven't paid any federal income tax for a lot of years."
Trump: "It would be squandered, too, believe me."

rollingstone.com/politics/features/19-wtf-moments-from-the-first-presidential-debate-w442029

Hillary sold her daughter to a Goldman Sachs employee named (((Marc Mezvinsky))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Mezvinsky

Which is completely accurate.

>20T in debt
>20M illegals
>many useless wars
>ISIS
ect

>y y your taxes could have fixed all of america

It's etc, et cetera. Not ect. Common mistake.

Maybe you should have included that source, if you have it.

For me it works. But in the end it's simply Douche 2016 vs Scheißebrötchen.

>and of course

only to a brainwashed liberal

he is perfect.

Like tips and other under the table jobs

you want to rephrase that

True, but not his choice. More to the point, Trump would have also squandered it on bad portraits of himself.

Said like a true pimp

I did include the source

Not what he said. Said he didn't pay taxes because he's smart. Also, any taxes he would've paid would be squandered. And he's correct on both accounts.

>what are jokes

Leftist here for the memes.

I don't think its a bad thing but I'm not going to vote for a "billionaire" who brags about paying nothing while I pay my 10%. How fucking cucked can you be?

So he basically called hundreds of millions of americans stupid

"you" referring to regressives and other leeches and thieves in government, he's correct.

If you're not using tax code to pay as little in taxes as possible, then you ARE stupid

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>not going to vote for a "billionaire" who brags about paying nothing
>pays 10%
>actually asks, "How fucking cucked can you be?"

Yep. He's a leftist, all right...

Trump tacitly shits on the white working class that live in trailers living off of $30k a year but they'll still vote for him anyway

kek can't make this up

He said our federal government wastes money it takes in taxes. How is this calling millions of Americans stupid?

If your tax code is designed, so that a billionaire like warren buffet can effectively pay less taxes than his cleaning lady, maybe you should examine that tax code.

No one pays extra taxes just because. Back when i was in germany the germans would always put their expensive shit on their curbs during tax season to avoid having to pay taxes on it, if your neighbor took everyones shit and put in his home just to pay extra, then throw it all out, would you call him smart?

Rock on brother

Anyone making less than $50k with a family doesnt pay any fed income tax

>can't vote for a billionaire because he used tax laws to reduce his individual tax burden to 0 through spending his income on businesses and charitable donations and is arguing that everyone should pay less
>doesn't criticize person who lied about their financial status in the early 2000's and has paid 34% income taxes, whilst calling for massive tax increases. Along with that, their charity is being used as a front for foreign political players to purchase favors from the clinton machine.

MFW this retard doesn't know the difference between legal and lawful
let alone that income tax is unlawful as are corporate taxes for a few reasons

I do it for free and I can't wait for the wall. You're going to pay for it. It's going to be great. It's going to be a huge wall and you're not allowed in. So stick that in your burrito and chomp it.

>Said he didn't pay taxes because he's smart
ergo people who do pay taxes are stupid

The point of America is that no one should be content living in a trailer and making $30k a year. They deserve to be shit on and aspire to do more with their life. Work harder. Be better. Onward and upward.

The fact that you people continue to refuse to understand this has me truly fearful that the republic is lost.

he said he didn't because they let him not do it, which makes him a smart businessman
and it does

30k a year is considered middle class in Germany and richfag in Poland. kek

>he thinks people live in trailers because they're content with the lifestyle and not simply because they have no real choice
>he doesn't realize the system is set up in such a way that it requires a permanent underclass
>he defends trump for implicitly calling working people who pay more taxes than he does stupid

....and you're an idiot

Reminder that many projects are not financially viable without tax cuts.

>own a business
>will owe $20,000 at the end of the year
>instead spend $30,000 on new computers, vehicles ect.
>write off as business expenses
>dont owe anything

So you're saying instead of expanding your business, youd rather give to one of the most corrupt first world governments. You would be a terrible businessman

Yes, 30K is rich as fuck in eastern block.
I make 10K.

Ergo the tax structure is such that he can take advantage of the flawed system. An individual with a W-2 will do all he can to reduce his taxable income but doesn't have the same tools at his disposal. Not calling people dumb for paying taxes because the situations are different.

>Voting for a liar that denies AGW, while building a seaside wall around his golf course in ireland
>Voting for a man who's environmental policies would only contribute to the ever increasing annual property damage costs caused my extreme weather

lol wut. €26k is fucking poor

Tax is theft

that's why the average is 32-34k€

...yes

>he doesn't live in a state where there are no income taxes

>implying you know jack shit about American fed taxes.
Neck yourself

It's your line of thought that concerns me the most. You actively want Trump to not be competitive in one of the hardest markets in the world. That would be fine if it stopped there, but now the argument is that US industries should add regulations to make themselves noncompetitive in the global market

It's this insane double standard you guys put on successful people and nations that makes for such a toxic, no trust atmosphere

No, they live in trailer houses because the smoke a pack a day at $7 each, and a six pack of beer $9, and eat out at shitty mcdonalds for dinner $30 for a senpai of 3 instead of cooking for themselves at a cost of $10.

7+9+20= 36x365= $13,000

They could pay off their trailer house in 3 years and start investing and become millionairs by the age of 50. I know, im doing it, and i know 2 old men who work in my factory that have done it.

He's right. It's the same reason why all successful people cheat on their taxes. Paying 20% of a $50k income doesn't offend too many workers. Paying $200k on a $1 million income triggers the hell out of rich people.

Trump put the money back into the country.

I have a hard time considering him a villain in this when we just sent tax revenue overseas to help their countries instead of our own.

I need to start cooking...I make six figs but I'm so damn wasteful...

Buffett pays a lower effective tax rate than his secretary, but he certainly pays way more in actual tax dollars than her.

are you one of these people who like to say that more whites in the US are on welfare than blacks, ignoring the per capita data that shows blacks take welfare at over twice their population rate?

Oh snaaap! Buuuuuuuurned.

>I pay my 10%

You obviously work a minimum wage job if you're paying that and your 10% contribution to this nation is insignificant. You honestly don't even deserve to vote.

This.

Also, he was using existing laws which allowed him to do so; if he wasn't, we'll find out from the audit he's been forced to undergo.

The entire section about taxes might be the best to see how biased the moderator was, both Hillary and Holt were very much on his case about it and when Trump managed to bring up Hillary's email scandal, Holt just blows over it and doesn't push Hillary for any answers because "it was simply a mistake, goyim."

The methods he used aren't exclusively for rich people, as if only rich people can avoid paying taxes. If you donate to charity and make note of it on your tax returns in addition to making other wise decisions with your money, pretty much anyone can massively reduce the amount of taxes they pay.

gold only goes up

>I'm not going to vote for a "billionaire" who brags about paying nothing
He's saying he wisely uses our tax code to maximize the amount of his money that he gets back.
If there were steps for you to reduce the taxes you pay from 10% to 0%, wouldn't you take them?

They're only talking about income tax. I assume he still pays corporation tax.

>>he thinks people live in trailers because they're content with the lifestyle and not simply because they have no real choice

They have a choice. If they're not content with that lifestyle, they should do all they can to get themselves out of it (NOTE: I'm not talking about the mentally ill - I'm talking about healthy, able bodied people). And it's neither my problem or my responsibility to give them anything to get out of it. They're on their own. The only obligation I have is to my immediate family.

>>he doesn't realize the system is set up in such a way that it requires a permanent underclass

Sure it requires a permanent underclass but it's also the only system where the underclass has the opportunity to rise. Just because it requires a permanent underclass doesn't mean that everyone in the underclass is permanently there. They change. It shifts. "Families are always rising and falling in America."

>>he defends trump for implicitly calling working people who pay more taxes than he does stupid

Yes, I'm calling you stupid if you pay a dime more in taxes than you have to and I'm calling you stupid if you don't try to get what you have to pay as little as possible. Again, my only obligation is to your immediate family.

You're a fucking idiot. See you when you grow up and pull your head out of your ass or your college naive phase.

It really is. You can eat very very well, or you can eat shitty burgers and olive garden.

No, because he's too stupid.

which states

i wanna move im sick of quebec and the 50% income tax

>If there were steps for you to reduce the taxes you pay from 10% to 0%, wouldn't you take them?
Is this how all Americans think? I'm not #HillaryArtillery, or anything, but this seems a little odd to me.

>You honestly don't even deserve to vote.

Ah yeah, you must be one of those assholes constantly bitching about freedumz and tyrannts yet you favor a system where the poor have less rights.

Get Fucked Cunt!

One of my favorite lines from last night. Criminally underrated bantz right there. Average working people can relate to the feeling of their money being squandered by bureaucrats. Of course, pink-haired marxists don't pay taxes, so they don't understand.

>rich
>30k
Poland is a fucking shithole, jesus.

Not my most eloquent post, but my point still stands.
Why is Trump a bad guy for using tax law to maximize the amount of money he gets back from the government? You would have to be either hopelessly lazy or incompetent to want to pay more taxes than you absolutely have to.

Still have to pay federal taxes though.

>making it seem like minimizing tax liability is "immoral"

lol wat

He missed a good zinger. He was talking about wasteful wars and should have said something along the lines of, "You would have spent it on more bombs for one of your wars."

no, no it doesnt

Higher wages can't be obtained without qualifications. It's nearly impossible to find someone earning more than $100k a year that doesn't have a college education.

College educations are also expensive. Tuitions are $3k at a minimum per year for a bottom rung community college in the ass end of nowhere and can be as high as $30k for a premier ivy league education. Government issued financial aid helps but many students are sent into crippling debt. When the job markets get saturated students will be hard pressed to find jobs to pay off that debt.

So no, it's not a matter of hard work anymore.

The average person, including yourself, has no valid argument against Trump's proposed 15% flat tax. Everybody hates paying taxes (except for tendies-eaters, because they don't work or pay taxes).

Is wanting to pay fewer taxes an odd concept in Britbongistan?

>wanting to keep the money you earn is odd, keeping money is odd, odd

Huh?

Check your privilege, there are other countries in the world besides syria

Honestly Trump sounded like a slimy wall-street criminal. I know Hillary is ACTUALLY a criminal, but Trump sounded like one.

>I don't pay taxes and that makes me smart
Why won't you release your tax returns?
>Because I'm being audited, audited all the time
That doesn't stop you at all
>Well I'm being audited

I understand. America is a nation with a shallow foundation. There is no concept of the national wellbeing when it comes to the darker races.

Daily reminder to become a P lant operator. With OT and 10 years experience you pull 200k

>Warren Buffet pays less taxes than his cleaning lady
If you really believe this, then you should kys immediately. I'm not even memeing. You are fucking retarded.

>you should be forced to hand over your money to big gov
>because you'll squander it
Kill yourself.

Actually it's 90 gajillion according to CNN.

Yes I do. Why should someone that pays less into the system have the same pull as someone that puts more into it?

>women don’t deserve equal pay unless they do as good a job as men

lefties don't care about tax details because they have never filed in their lives anyway

You're honestly the worst type of person

He's deffo not ripping America off.

Anyone with any kind of historic perspective has arguments. But you're right, most people these days are uneducated especially about history and economics so a 15% flat tax sounds amazing.

I for one want the Jews to have all the money, too

>He's right.

So who's gonna pay for all the stupid shit Trump wants for America? Do you understand when you lower taxes that means you have less money to spend on public services?

Didn't Obama give our ideological enemies trillions of dollars not even 2 months ago?

Hahahahaha! Yeah, because paying more taxes for dindu gibs is going to help. Since the "war on poverty" began in the sixties we've spent trillions on dindu gibs and dindus are worse off than ever. You are funny, bong.

>Higher wages can't be obtained without qualifications. It's nearly impossible to find someone earning more than $100k a year that doesn't have a college education.

Yes, they can. You can do anything in America. Start your own business. Do whatever. Bust your ass and anyone can make more than six figures.

>College educations are also expensive. Tuitions are $3k at a minimum per year for a bottom rung community college in the ass end of nowhere and can be as high as $30k for a premier ivy league education. Government issued financial aid helps but many students are sent into crippling debt. When the job markets get saturated students will be hard pressed to find jobs to pay off that debt.

This has nothing to do with the current argument. I don't disagree that everything about college in America needs reform (particularly the ridiculous belief that it's required for anything) but, sorry kiddo, not everyone deserves or needs to go to college. Can't afford it? Don't go. I don't believe the government should be issuing any financial aid at all for anyone to go to college. It all needs to be fixed, but again, when you get down to it, it has nothing to do with earnings. Only hard work really does.

>So no, it's not a matter of hard work anymore.

Yes it is and yes it forever will be. Grow up.

I actually enjoy cooking but it is an investment.

Got to pay for refrigeration. Got to pay for a stove. Got to spend time practicing. Got to spend time actually cooking.

It's worth it when you can make a $15 dollar steak dinner for $6 but you need to work at it.

>There is no concept of the national wellbeing when it comes to the darker races.
Our tax dollars are squandered on the darker races. Sorry I don't want my money going to ShaQuanda for squirting out an 9th future convict with her 5th baby daddy.

No you entitled faggots are.

A E S T H E T I C

>you use legal rules to pay less in taxes
>YOU'RE RACISS
You britcucks are fucking pathetic. Hey, that refugee family _needs_ a mansion, have fun paying for it.

What expensive proposals has Trump made that would cost any tax money?

>inb4 muh wall
we would be using remittances and aid money

Honestly any red blooded american has a stove and a fridge. Not only that but a full fridge uses less electricity than an empty one.

Because he's not maximizing what he gets back so much as abusing loopholes and commiting borderline fraud.

>Yes, they can. You can do anything in America. Start your own business. Do whatever. Bust your ass and anyone can make more than six figures.

You realize your social mobility is shittier than pretty much all of Europe's, right?

Government cuts in places we dont need to be spending

AKA getting out of the ME and getting rid of a bunch of useless or redundant politicians and alphabet soup agencies.

I, personally, want the ATF to be reduced to ashes.

Yes that is how America works. The tax code is a behemoth that requires lawyers who have dedicated their career in understanding it.

As it is now it is cheaper to pay a lawyer to save you tax money than it is to pay taxes, especially since the tax money gets burned up anyway.

>10% contribution to this nation is insignificant
CNA, studying to get nursing associates, then later BA.

>no loopholes mentioned on chart

holy who is the jew now batnam

>Didn't Obama give our ideological enemies trillions of dollars not even 2 months ago?

American education.

He can easily get the money
it's called "stop pissing away money on gibs for niggers and coalburners" and "figure out where all the money for the military and other things are being embezzled from"

you burgers spend more money on fucking welfare than you do your military, and you spend an obscene amount on your military

>I know Hillary is ACTUALLY a criminal, but
no, not but.

Cut waste. Close gibsmedat programs. It's as simple as that.

It really doesn't

If anything, the price of gold is inversely proportional to the confidence in the economy. You can kinda consider gold a fixed point but remember that gold has little intrinsic worth. You can't eat it.

Well, actually you can but please don't.

>$6000 matters to the government

I've personally witnessed my state wasting 10 times that amount on.... nothing.

Fed money I might add.

Man I'm glad you guys moved away from that dark time between the 40s and 80s where everything was awful. Thank God Reagan came along so that we can have the great America of today!

>leftist
>pays 10% taxes
>wants dem programs that cost trillions of dollars
I wish I could hate you to death.
You should be taxed 90%.

This

>Using tax laws to their fullest extent to maximize your return
>HURR DURR HE'S COMMITTING FRAUD FOR USING LAWS TO HIS ADVANTAGE!
Before I tell you to go back to plebbit, consider this: maybe instead of blaming the people who use the laws to their advantage, you should blame the shitty laws and the politicians who agreed upon them instead.
>>>/R/eddit

we gave women jobs

POO IN LOO

I keep hearing the gibsmedat meme but what does that actually mean?

What do you do with the single working mother with 3 kids who rely on these programs?

What do you do with the people who legitimately can't work?

The taxes the wealthy pay are substantial enough to change communities, if allocated properly.

Your 10% could pay for one, maybe two month's worth of a nigger's gibsmedats. Fuck off.

Lot's of (((coincidences))) coming up, if you look up who proposed those tax cuts for the billionaire class and who passed the laws.

If I were smarter and has more resources, I wouldn't pay taxes either.

Because Hillary Clinton and Co. do squander it, thousands of my dollars every fucking year.

I'm so sick of it.

Welfare

This bullshit again.

First, there's a difference between relative mobility and absolute mobility and there has never been a single comparison or long term research comparison between the two.

Second. It still doesn't change my point. Bust your ass and anyone can make more than six figures. It has nothing to do with any argument I made. I'm sure you can bust your ass in Denmark and make a lot of money, just as in the U.S. The point is about the attitude and not the average social mobility.

That's not squandering dumb fuck. That's Trump spending his money on what he wants. That's the exact opposite of squandering.

Jack Smith
$37 screws, a $7,622 coffee maker, $640 toilet seats; : suppliers to our military just won't be oversold

articles.latimes.com/1986-07-30/news/vw-18804_1_nut

Its corruption user, cut the corruption and all the trillions of dollars in deficit will disappear.

Dead on

Trump has never proposed a flat tax. That was Cruz.

Nice sources you have there.

While I agree some programs can be scaled back I also think you should replace them with welfare to work, vocational training spending something.

Conservacucks in my state do none of that.

Taxes don't go to the public.
They're used to pay off the balance of the government's outstanding debt.

Yep, that's all that happened. It's all women's fault. And niggers, don't forget the niggers.

>tfw that wealth will soon trickle down and I will be a millionaire and I won't have to admit wrongdoing for destroying my country

If you still don't get that Reagan betrayed you fat morons, you're even bigger cucks than I thought.

If you have a better idea that you think could be implemented try running for office and see how that goes.

Social programs can work even without any taxes so long as the government can just print its own money.

The countries ripping the US off right now through bad trade deals like Hillary approved NAFTA, where America pays exorbitant taxes to export things but other countries pay nothing to export to the US.

I think that was a solid response
The "that makes me smart" comment otoh, was probably not popular with undecided voters

80% of startup businesses fail within the first year in America. Of those 80%, 20% go into bankruptcy. We're an amazing country.

And you're a fool for thinking that raising taxes will trickle back down to you.

Taxes are only used for amortizing bond debt so the government can continue selling bonds to the Fed.

The ultimate red pill is that taxes don't need to exist.

Great. This maplenigger again

Germans will never understand this, but here we go.

>It is EVERY american's god given duty to pay as little taxes as possible. Because the government is supposed to remain as small as possible.

the fact that they are trying to make a big deal out of trump's taxes is telling. We know he has not engaged in tax evasion. If he has, he would have already been audited by the IRS.

They just wanted him to release his taxes so that they could try to make the case that he isn't 'paying his fair share' just like they did for Romney. The truth is not important.

Romney paid millions in taxes. But all it took was one lying democrat to convince most americans that 'he hadn't paid taxes in 20 years.'

prove me wrong cucks.

First off we need to gut every executive agency in existence. They are full of waste, fraud and abuse. The leaders are completely corrupt.

Then we need to cut regulations and incent business investment in the United States. If companies start opening up plants, factories, and businesses, people can quit their mcshit jobs and get good $20/HR jobs. Then they can pay fucking $10k in taxes each year instead of using $20k in government assistance every year.

If you don't see how that could help the economy I'm afraid you're just plain retarded.

>Majority of the nations workers giving ten percent is insignificant

Fags like you give the right a bad rep

>High taxes = good middle class
>Low taxes = weak middle class

Continue ignoring reality, champ. I give the US 20 years before you faggots balkanize. I hope the extra shekels were worth killing your once beautiful country.

>muh RREAGAN
>MUH TRICKLE DOWN
>meanwhile LBJ's "great society" was a complete failure and and left leaches insist that if we'd just put a bit more money into dem programs the black community will finally become productive members of society after fifty years of failure

A FUCKING LEAF

........he's being audited right now.

>It is EVERY american's god given duty to pay as little taxes as possible

Can you please point to the relevant Bible verse where God lays this out?

Are you a fucking shill or just gay? Hillary claimed Trump pays 0% on his FEDERAL INCOME TAXES. That is not all taxes and it doesn't mean he pays nothing.

It just means he's used plenty of deductions, which is a lawful way of reducing your taxes that ANY GOOD BUSINESS uses.

>Then we need to cut regulations and incent business investment in the United States. If companies start opening up plants, factories, and businesses,
yeah regulations and high corporate taxes are the reason why manufacturing companies send jobs overseas where instead of paying an American $20/hr they can pay 20 workers $20/day

you drank the trump cool aid kiddo

I think it's beneficial to have a bloated government with good salaries and pensions competing with the private sector for labor, causing wages to increase.

The optimal strategy is to have half the population working for the government and creating a slight labor shortage in the private sector.

Can you explain to me why people shouldn't strive to get as much of their money back from the government as possible?

>Majority of the nations workers

Hey retard hate to break it to you but the majority of the nation isn't in the 10% tax bracket. And if they are they are equally as worthless as you.

Printing money doesn't work like that. It still has to be paid, the only difference is that instead of paying now your children will pay it sometime in the distant future. So it's kinda like selling your offspring into slavery.

What sources do you need to tell you that government spending isn't free. You pay fuck all in taxes and at the same time want to waste other peoples money, you're scum.

LBJ was a retarded pseudo-progressive hick from Texas, so...

>back

This is wrong, deductions mean he doesn't pay them because he's investing it.

It's why I'm a proud NEET who pays no taxes.

>>Too smart to post taxes

They absolutely are. Why are companies opening up plants, factories, and businesses in Ireland, where the wages are higher than most places in America?

Hmm might have something to do with the incentives.

>The highest tier starts at $415,000

JUST

So you can't substantiate your claim that not paying taxes is a god-ordained duty?

The only reason why high taxes lead to better growth is because the higher tax revenues allow the government to pay off more of their principal, giving the government more room to borrow and spend.

Again, this is an idiotic way of doing things and it's better if there were no taxes and the government just printed what they need.

So you prefer slave labor over workers getting paid their dues?

Working a minimum wage job and owning a smart phone does not make you middle class.

Have you ever bought something off amazon? Steam?
You evaded paying a sales tax. you're just as bad a drumpf!

I heard it was worth about 6 gorillion

>give unto Cesar that which is Cesar's
>give into god that which is gods

Sounds to me like God doesn't care about taxes at all, therefore any rational man will take that as gods blessing to pay as little as possible.

>taking money from the middle class helps the middle class

oh right, the left thinks the "middle class" works for minimum wage and/or collects welfare

He's right.

down, shut it

What is deductions. Someone can abuse the current system that much that he'll actually get money from the government.
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCWNs74264
Trump wants to reform the tax laws

He's not wrong

>no taxes and the government just printed what they need
What the hell did I just read?

>give unto Cesar that which is Cesar's

So Jesus commanded his followers to pay taxes, and you took that as a god-ordained duty to not pay taxes?

>American education

Not even once.

No you didn't avoid sales tax, the law provisions tax in state not on out of state goods

Nah I took it more like God doesn't give a fuck about taxes. Pay them or don't.

So like Russia and the Arab states then?

Once again, YOU are not the ones that matter. It is the rich people's taxes that dictate how a country works. Not you, living in your trailer in West Virginia. You don't fucking matter. You don't pay nearly anything in taxes, and you never did. It's about what the rich pay, so stop defending them as if they were you. You aren't rich, and you never will be so quit roleplaying.

I don't need God to tell me I want to keep the money I earn.

You read that right.

The ultimate red pill is that taxes don't need to exist even under a bloated government.

Yes. But you could have gone to the local store and bought the same item with sales tax. Instead you bought it offline to avoid sales tax
you avoided a sales tax. trumpkin 0 hillshill 1

Oh so you're saying using the laws in place to pay less in taxes isnt a bad thing?

Hillary makes a system where rich people can pay zero taxes easily. Trump gets blamed for living in a society that provides such services to billionaires. Trump has no fault in this, he just pays the taxes he is legally required to pay. It is hillary and her likes who do everything for their rich sponsors that has created the situation.

You also cant, you know, pay for roads, schools, firefighters or cops. But hey, who needs safety and education as long as there's no wellfare

the government is corrupt and the politicians are bought by the rich.

Don't blame the rich for using the law to avoid taxes THEY didn't make those laws

uh huh alright seems legit

>You don't pay nearly anything in taxes, and you never did.
They pay a huge portion of their income in taxes. It's the proportion of tax that is the issue. Businesses often pay far less than nuclear families do as a proportion of their income

Static taxes like sales tax affects Middle class far more than richer families

woops

Taxes and regulations are what prevent successful men from becoming truly rich.

There's a reason why the elite establishment hate Trump. He's going to make it easier for regular Americans with big ideas and a bigger work ethic to get rich.

But of course mother fuckers like warren buffet and George soros hate this, because it makes them less powerful.

Trump donated to his own charity, got the tax write off, then used his own charity to pay other expenses. That is illegal.

why the fuck would he say that. it will be cannon fodder for fucking weeks.

>Don't blame the rich for using the law to avoid taxes THEY didn't make those laws
Well often times the rich's lawyers will write a law that a politician is bribed to introduce so in a way those rich people did wrote the law

Got proof of that?

can you please explained to me why you would strawman a small vernacular point that I made instead of arguing against my points?

.....which proves that there aren't any problems with his taxes

come on we both know you are trying to turn a technicality into a big issue.

Do you seriously disagree that liberals want trump to release his tax stuff so that they can have an army of (((analysts))) tell us about how bad of a goy trump has been?

when did he say this last night? Cause I have now watched the debate 3 times, and I didnt hear him say the government told him he didnt have to pay taxes. or has he admitted he has never paid taxes in an earlier setting?

No I'm fine with no IRS or personal income taxes. Government used to live off tariffs and was MUCH MUCH smaller. I was taking issue with printing money and the apparent lack of mentioning The FED and how government controls the currency and interest rates.

This. They literally are trying to make this non issue into an issue. They just want some Jews (who also don't pay as much taxes as commies would want them to) to come out and profess how much Trump is a bad goy.

oh i guess that might be why normal people are upset when the rich get to use loophole that don't exist for them in order to pay even less taxes than those normal people

a presidents only job is to his family? fuck the country man, my imported wifes jewelry budget needs to be larger!

Nah he's never admitted anything like that. It would be stupid to do that while his returns are being audited.

Anyone who doesn't understand why he has t released his returns has either never been audited or knows nothing about taxation.

Furthermore, tax returns are cash basis and really don't tell you much about anything. A statement of net worth and an income statement are much more informative because they are on an accrual basis.

There's a reason US GAAP requires an accrual basis of accounting.

Of course if Trump would release his Tax Returns he could easily refute this. But we all know that is not going to happen.

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-directed-23-million-owed-to-him-to-his-charity-instead/2016/09/26/7a9e9fac-8352-11e6-ac72-a29979381495_story.html

>returning the government to the size it was when 99% of the population were farmers and there were roads or rail lines and there was no real standing army is viable and preferable
...and you're an idiot

Almost every country has a privately run central bank and can't print its own money.

Well yea. It's completely unfair that the rich get to circumvent democracy by bribing politicians into writing laws that favor them. Meanwhile the middle class will suffer at the hands of the politician who lied his way into office and maintains his position on a bed of money received from special interests while evading the people that truly demand attwntion

The department of the treasury prints money not the central bank.

The central bank controls the existing money supply through the buying and selling of bonds.

global warming =/= climate change

>makes tons of mathematic based claims
>0 mathematical evidence
>be me
>"ah, well not giving mathematical evidence must be the norm"
>scrolls up
>sees literally 50 posts with mathematics as evidence for claims

You really convinced me with such a well founded claim. I mean if (you) think something is idiotic: it must be. If (you) think somethinrg will be better if done your way: it must be.

So, I don't have to pay my taxes either? Thanks! I'll be sure to cite you if the IRS gives me any trouble.

I'm too smart to pay taxes

hes not wrong

>Mock debate

“We've had 6 straight years of job growth,
incomes are increasing at record rate,
income inequality is a problem”
*False (shrinking middle class, job growth is private sector only)

-Question 1 “How are you going to create jobs” (fair)

“How SPECIFICALLY are you going to bring jobs back?” to Trump, direct attack
*Implies that he really has no plan

-Question 3 “Defend your views on taxes” fair

“Why haven’t you released your tax returns?” direct attack on Trump

-Question 5 “How do you heal the racial divide in America” (Democrat Ideology)
*Implies there is a racial divide in America

“Stop and frisk is unconstitutional” direct attack on Trump

“Do you believe police are implicitly biased?” soft attack on Clinton

-Question 6 “You claimed that president Obama wasn’t born in the US” direct attack on Trump

-Question 7 “Who’s behind cyber attacks and how do we fight it?” (Democrat idealogy)
*Democrats widely believe Russia is hacking the DNC and spilling their dirty secrets”

-Question 8 “How would you prevent home grown terror attacks” (Fair)

-Question 9 “You supported the war in iraq so why do you have good judgement?” direct attack on trump
*Incorrect, it was Hillary who suported the war in Iraq
-Question 10 “Do you support first use of nukes?” (fair)

-Question 11 “What did you mean by your comments on her stamina?” direct attack Trump

-Question 12 “How will you deal with the other person winning the election?” dumb question

Again, taxes don't need to exist.

Taxes are only used to pay off bond debt so the government can continue borrowing from central banks.

It doesn't need to exist if the government just printed what they wanted. Do you think it's just coincidence the income tax came with federal reserve?

>Pay for things that benefit everyone
or
>Pay for things that benefit a few "people" who want gibsmedats

Hmm really activates my almonds

If you were smart enough to figure out a way to get out of paying taxes you would too.

I'm too red-pilled for taxes

No, climate change =/= global warming, but global warming IS climate change.
And regardless, trump's tweet is inarguably idiotic, seeing as how if he were to make a denier's case, he would have said 'global warming' is fabricated by the chinese, not 'climate change'.

>Douche 2016 vs Scheißebrötchen
ok erstmal: nur schwanzlutscher schaun southpark, und zweitens: Trump ist wesentlich schlimmer als Hillary

It's not Trump's smarts directly though, it's his investors/lawyers who showed him how. He was smart enough to get rich enough to buy them; but even a person with an 80 IQ can hire people with 130+ IQs to do smart things with their money.

intense inspection
give welfare only to the people who genuinely and desperately need it

most niggers are more than capable of working and those single mothers made a choice to sleep around and get pregnant, multiple times even.

they should not be bailed out for being a blight on existence, and the common man, most always a white man, should not be forced to pay for them to shit out more and more future welfare recipients.

>it's better if there were no taxes and the government just printed what they need

t. Ben Shalom Bernanke

Hey, dumbass. There is hardly any complex math involved. I'll explain the process to you.

Ever since 1913, the US government relinquished their control of money printing and gave it to private bankers.

So every year, the US government has a budget, and they finance their budget by selling bonds to the Fed.

The Fed then charges interest.

Let's say the US government needs $3 trillion for this year.
They sell bonds worth $3 trillion to the Fed and charge an interest in it.

So the US government now owes $3 trillion * (1+ x/100), with x being the interest rate the bankers charge the government.

After a while, the bankers knock on the government's door and demand what they're owed.

The government can't pay it off, because they gave up their power to print money at will, so they introduced income taxes.

In amortization tables, the amount owed is x/100*P, where P is the principal and x is interest rates.
Therefore, the government must collect this amount in taxes to pay back the debt, or the bankers will refuse to give the government money.

This is why inflation, higher minimum wage and higher taxes are so focused on, because all of these measures increase the nominal amount of money collected to pay off the government's debt so they can continue selling bonds to the Fed.

In short, it's all a big scam and taxes don't need to exist.

Point stands.
If you could do it, you would.

Any American with any sense feels the same way.

I hate that my tax dollars are going to

1 Entitlement Programs

2 Nation Building

If I could have less of my money go to that then I sure as shit would.

>to pay even less taxes than them

The ebil rich guys pay 70% of the nations taxes. Please. Tell me. What about would be their 'fair share?'

Wait wait wait lemme guess.

Is it 'however much we need?'

Fuck taxes. Taxes are literally being redistributed to not only genocide us whites, but to incentivize dumb niggers to have kids.

Our average IQ has dropped 10 points in the last 100 years COMPLETELY because our money is stolen from us and given to people who are incapable of supporting themselves to have kids.

Africans will be the highest population on earth. Because of the west having its people's money taken, and given to them, to get more food, to make more babies.

Why do cucks like you just love the idea of replacing yourself, using your own money?

No. Tou have it bavkwards. Paying taxes is a Jewish invention

See

>Cred Forums says tax is theft
>Trump avoids being robbed as much as possible
>REEEEEEEEEE
makes you think

Not exactly. They'll just get played. Look at all the people who lose their lottery winnings or football players who lose all their money because they are too fucking stupid.

Taxes are not being redistributed.

They're used to pay off i*P, with i being interest rates and P being principal so the government can continue selling bonds to the Fed.

look at the op image; trump squandered his wealth on a gold house where everything is made of gold

10%you must have a shit income
I pay 45%
In Missouri we have the lowest taxes

>Cred Forums is one person
>implying Cred Forums is even complaining about it
>implying this isn't just a slide thread

Taxes do not go into entitlement programs.

See this:

U mad, poorfag? Would he rather waste his money on gibs for parasitic niggers?

it was a reference to 'Helicopter' Ben Shalom Bernanke and his love of money printing

Beat me to it.
>Pay at least 37% with deductions
>Fucking liberal fags

Tfw I pay 27% tax and national insurance

Honestly, if I was making over 10,000,000 a year I'd be okay with 80%+ being taxed, I've just never been ultra money hungry, making millions is still millions, I don't need 10m a year untaxed when 2m will give me everything I'd need for literally everything I'd want. At my level of income (38k after taxes) getting taxed hurts to a degree, but at the level of a millionare I'd definitely not care.

Pretty sure he does. Isn't Florida his main residency?

It was referring to Federal Taxes though.

Florida has no state income tax plus you can get homestead exemption on your property taxes. If I had to move Tennessee would likely be it as they have no state income and they aren't completely blacked like Georgia.

But that's what he said.

Oh ok, so my tax dollars only go towards paying back that money at an interest rate?

Man, what a difference.

Errr, sir, you realize "the bankers" don't actually give money to us, r-right? They also don't demand money from us. We owe money to foreign governments, not our nation's bankers.

Probably right, but if you get the right people then the job will get done even if you are a potato.

So what you're saying is.

You work hard for your money.
It sucks when the government takes it because with alters your lifestyle choices.

Sounds like that could be extended into any tax bracket.

Sounds like that would be even more of a problem the more money they take, especially when its spent on bullshit.

I guess the rest of us are all mooching dumbfucks who havent figured out how to stiff the govt in paying taxes.

Off to create ((jobs))

Plus part of the principal so we don't default and can continue selling bonds.

If there is a loop hole to avoid taxes like which every other billion dollar business uses, of course his business is going to do it.
That's what he means.

>"us"

Anyone that speaks for anyone else with a blanket statement is literally a kike

>A portrait for charity.
In your defense charities do squander money.

They do demand money. If we don't pay, then they stop selling us bonds. The government can't legally print its own money, so the economy would crash.

If we decide to print our own debt - free money like Hitler did, the bankers would declare war on us and rape half our women and write in history books that the leaders killed 70 trillion Jews.

No, the fed doesnt "give" us money, it prints money and loans it to us with a substantial interest.

Every nation on earth owes money to international bankers. Funny enough, the nations who try to start their own national banks thus rejecting international banking, are the exact nations we've waged war with since the fifties.

If you could abuse a loophole that lets you pay little to no taxes, you are a moron for not doing it.

>So who's gonna pay for all the stupid shit Trump wants for America?

The only expensive thing he wants to do is build the wall, and Americans aren't going to be paying for it.

No, because my wants aren't extravagant like the higher tax brackets; the only reason I even have a house is that I bought this one for literally 90% off after the 2008 collapse. I like eating, video games, spending time with friends, and that's pretty much it.

Trump wants money for more gold trim for his penthouses, insanely expensive food, more houses, more prestige, etc. Our desires for money are far different imo.

Depends on your mindset. I try to pay as little taxes as well.

Right. Again, I accepted lots of claims in this thread, but all you do is just make statements that you personally believe and just leave it at that.

>stop liking what i dont like

You're retarded.

*I mean they will stop buying bonds if we don't pay them.

>10%

Grain elevator supervisor here, I'm only making 40k a year and paying an overall federal rate of almost 33%.

I bet this faggot is one of those people who thinks the $8,000 refund they blow on weed and xbox games is "their" tax money

I hope you do realize that everything I've stated is admitted by the Fed and economists.
They say it's good for us because it curbs inflation.

Do you think it's just coincidence that income taxes came with the Federal Reserve?

Get ready to be the biggest laughing stocks on Cred Forums.

He's right. Would have funded Tyron "OG" Shekanda's weed.

I just don't think he needs to keep 100% of his wealth, I don't think I should either; is that hard to grasp? It's not that I don't like $10,000 meals at SSS Restaurants, tons of gold trim, more houses, prestige; but he doesn't need to keep 100% of his income so that he can buy them.

>us

if only everyone was smart enough to cheat the govt in paying taxes

FPBP

Do you really not see what I'm getting at here?

Probably there is a connection, but obviously you've taken the connection then expanded it to overlap with your current biases.

I guess not? What I'm saying is everyone should pay income taxes.

>cheating the government
>implying the government isn't cheating people out of their money in the first place

Example: Straight from the Fed's website

In fact, the Reserve Banks are required by law to transfer net earnings to the U.S. Treasury, *after providing for all necessary expenses of the Reserve Banks, legally required dividend payments, and maintaining a limited balance in a surplus fund*

So after the Fed gives their stock owners handsome dividends and "operating costs", they'll give the US government a scraps back.

Kill them. Or let them battle it out in a gladiator-style arena. Winner gets the gibs.

Can you please explain where I'm wrong?

1. The government can not print its own money.

2. They fund themselves through selling bonds

3. Taxes are used to pay back that debt to continue the bond selling.

All of these are confirmed already.

You deem his wants are excessive.

Do you know how many people could look at the things you have listed and say the same thing. That's all extremely relative.

Imo, he more than makes up for income tax with the shit he buys.

Even if you don't count in the jobs he's creating from that. Just look at how much more he's paying in sales tax.

I digress, taxation is theft.

True, it's more the part where then it's suddenly all the jews and Hitler was right that makes me suspect you overlapped a factually correct belief with an emotional ideology. Am I wrong?

Instead of a loan shark beating you up to take $500 the loan shark employees a thug to take $550 from you.

The thug keeps $50 and gives the $500 to the loan shark.

Who are you mad at?

Well good sir go see who's on the board for the federal reserve and then tell me hitler was wrong.

Finally someones gets me

Except in my case: 80% of americans meet my lifestyle of "shelter+food+companionship". Whereas his lifestyle can only be lived by a hundred or so people in the USA.
So while it is a difference of perspective: no one on this entire site lives a lifestyle that he does, so it's not really a matter of perspective for this argument since the perspective doesn't exist in reality.

Right, well if you think taxation is theft, then how do you possibly support Trump who wants to tax?

I'm just saying that if you become the leader of this country and kick out private central bankers, the bankers get the whole world to invade the US and rape all the women to "punish" us and then write in history books that you were responsible for killing 700 trillion Jews.
They will make movies about you 100 years from now and children will think you are the most evil man who ever lived.

So think carefully about opposing the central bankers.

Do you want your mother, wife, sister and daughter raped by 500 men a day and do you want to be falsely accused of killing 700 trillion Jews?

He was wrong. Pretty simple. See why your arguments seem to lack evidence? It's because only a person who already agrees with your bias will side with you, because your evidence is basically just facts+Hitlerisright and the second half of the equation is the part that broke your argument imo. Had you just given me the straight facts I'd have given you a 1-3 word affirmative that you were correct...

I think the armed populus of America could take whatever the banks tried.

Can't tell if bait or you are legitimately retarded enough to think someone will actually side with you based on "protect muh wiminz from jew caks"...

>video games
>hdtv
>gaming console or pc
>high-speed internet

Yeah man, no way those could be called excessive.

You just don't want to admit everything changes depending in perspective. There are A fuck ton of people in America who can't afford those things.

What if you could get out of paying taxes, then you could buy more video games... Maybe even a 4k tv. You're saying you wouldn't?

We will never have a candidate that gets rid of taxes. I'm doing the best with what we have.

I told you to go see how the federal reserve, which is currently raping every single goy taxpayer in the ass financially, is composed of primarily Jews.

Trump is his own factchecker :^)

well he ain't wrong...

>If everyone used the same logic this country wouldn't exist due to taxes paying for the streets you walk and drive in
>Trump has special privileges to not pay taxes, the taxes he's going to use to make America great again
>If no one paid taxes this country would collapse
>actually supporting this

kys

Right, but I could point to oil companies that start wars and see that it's all white people then assume that BLM terrorists are right. BLM wants to overthrow the white race and in doing so would have prevented the various oil based wars; why not support them with me?

See how the racial dynamic of a war bringing group doesn't actually mean that an antithetical ideology is in the right?

>currency becoming more valuable against the USD is good for them, bad for us, again
really?

what about all the rest of the time when its the exact opposite and paul krugman is telling us that a strong dollar is bad for us?

America didn't even have income tax until after WW2.

Look at Nazi Germany you moron.

Hitler opposed the central banks and their women got raped while the men were starved in POW camps.
That will happen to you. You will be starved in POW camps knowing that your mom, wife, sister and daughter are getting plowed by 500 men a day.

They will do this to crush your soul and set an example to the rest of the world to never oppose the bankers.

Also, this is not bait.

Hitler armed children and women and they still lost.

The US will lose a war if it fought thr rest of the world.

oh that's right the objective fact doesn't matter one way or the other, what matters is that this confirms the anti-trump bias

who needs sound money, we can safely hate this guy in public

>Cucked by Trump
>The Post

You have no proof that anything you say is true.

We've spelled out how the fed is fucking the American people, and you seemed to be fine with it. Now I'm telling you the fed is full of kikes and all of a sudden it's wrong. You're weak and don't have the stomach for it. You will die a coward.

How to defeat the bankers then?

It's too late, imo.

They control almost every single country. If even one of them steps out of line, they'll have the UN invade.

your picture shows Trump telling the truth. Not everyone buys into the leftist mindset of 2+2 = 5

Ok Stormweenie, I explained> that while I agree the fed is evil, I don't think it's because Jews are evil; much like I don't think White Christian Northern Europeans are evil even though they were incharge of BP when they got countries to fight wars for them.

You have no proof that wars in the Mid East were caused by oil companies.

Jesus fucking Christ you're retarded. I'm not even a stormfag. I just know Jews are fucking evil. Maybe that's why they I kicked out of every country they've inhabited since the dawn of time.

Surely some kind of financial collapse would render them powerless.

Is it true that in the US, federal taxes are un-constitutional? I have watched a docu on youtube where people were offered a reward for finding the clause that stated income tax is a law. Nobody could. I think the challenge is still open.