If this image pics up steam CNN is finished

If this image pics up steam CNN is finished

CNN is already finished.
They're just trying to go out swinging

CNN is kill

>breakins news feed
>daniel drenzner

Just fuck off with those poll bullshit. There is real poll Drumpf faggot.

lol, everyone knows Cred Forums brigaded the polls. Yall are some dumb fucking idiots. prove me wrong.

trump is the real cuck, based hillary

What are your thoughts on this format, CTR?

french poll kuk

>Cred Forums brigaded all the polls
I honestly doubt Cred Forums has the clout to sway even one of these polls; they're way too mainstream.

Internet trolls flooding those poll, fuck those bullshit.

My thoughts are you are a stupid fuck and Donald Trump is the biggest idiot I've ever seen. The fact that Cred Forums thought he was their hero just proves how fucking stupid you are. fucking idiots.

Dude, double tap is for center of mass. You just look like a try-hard CTR shill.

Cred Forums and the_donald have nothing better to do than try to ease their pain of getting BTFO by brigading polls. Can't turn on airplane mode and try again on Nov 8th you fucking children.

>This hillbot delusion is insane

how sad, killary got fucking destroyed and no amount of record correction can change this

And if Cred Forums had been for Hillary, what would your response be?

Exactly. We are a little piece of shit in a pond compared to everyone else.

nice argument

you are going to have to kiss your food stamps and welfare goodbye, face it

We've got the best shills desu. And the best debate skills. Prove me wrong.

I think he did poorly, but I also think that this shows how many supporters he has, and how firmly they will stand by his side. Although not scientific, it tells me that his support is much bigger than they let on.

True bots WERE used but even when TIME fixed them Trump was still in the lead

nice try, also, i wouldn't put it past you cucks to rig those polls too, you tried it with CNN and now you're en masse damage control

Yeah, I'm sure we all voted 1000's of times....
Time mag was 600,000 alone.
How many fucking people do you honestly think went and voted this much.

The best paid shills, I don't doubt that. But do you honestly not question where the 795 million she's spending has come from? I refuse to believe anyone can follow any presidential candidate so blindly.

Its cute when lispy little cucks get mad.

>March
Please, baguette

>tfw Trump's already painting his picture

RIP CNN

Contain your tears, nobody rigged all those polls.

CNN will die. And so will CTR.