"So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son...

"So we have to get very, very tough on cyber and cyber warfare. It is a, it is a huge problem. I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will say, we are not doing the job we should be doing, but that's true throughout our whole governmental society. We have so many things that we have to do better, Lester, and certainly cyber is one of them."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Baron the hacker known as Cred Forums?

Why did he snort the cocaine before the debate, Cred Forums? It made him lose bigly!

>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable.
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

Here's your (you)

He did well, according to all the swing state voters. We looked at the data.

Gary "the alpha cuck" Johnson was the real winner of this particular debate. But if there was one real loser, it was Hilldog.

Holy shit I'm literally in tears here

Trump could talk for hours and never say anything of substance.

He sounds like a dumb model from one of his competitions.

Uh, do YOU guys have a son who's 10 years old and has computers and is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable?

No? Didn't think so.

DROPPED

It's like he didn't even prepare.

also is it true his kids have taken his phone away to stop him tweeting?

No but my wife does.

KEK DRUMPFLETS WILL NEVER RECOVER

DRUMPF IS A FUCKING IDIOT

C U C K
U
C
K

we have to get better with cyber, this is not anything new.
cyber is very, very tough.

I never said that.

Better than THE RUSSIANS ARE EVIL AND HACKED ME PUTIN MUST PAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really hate having to support Trump but I just hate Hillary so much

Anyone else know this feel?

>his computer's wife

What would have been a better answer to the question of cyber warfare?

No. Trump actually did well considering how biased the moderator was. Look up the questions he asked and tell me that it wasn't in the hillbeast's favor.

Replace saying cyber with cyber security so you don't sound like a complete dumbass

Answers like that are the easiest way to win over normalfags who just want to hear that someone is going to make their children safe online from all the nasty bullies.

Say cyber security is important. The Chinese literally steal our innovation then stiff us on trade. That he said he invited Russia to release HRC's emails and not hack America. That HRC doesn't know/care what she's talking about because she can't keep her emails secure herself. Idk man maybe anything but "muh 10 year old".

Watching the debate last night was like watching a marital counseling session where everybody realizes why the woman is getting the house

It was terribly vague rambling. If he didn't know he should have just said something like
>"Cyber Warfare is a hugely complicated subject, Lester. I couldn't tell you the technical details but I would absolutely listen to the great security experts we have here in America. I think my expertise should be aimed at the political side of this issue, negotiating better relations with groups like Russia:, the number one source for cyber warfare against America. Hillary's position is to antagonize them even more, how is that gonna help? And we already know who good she is with cyber security! Believe me, Lester, when I get in office things will change."