KEK was with Hillary during the debates

KEK was with Hillary during the debates.

Why? He wanted to teach us a lesson. Chaos doesn't pick sides. We were putting more faith in Donald than KEK and it angered our god.

Please learn from this mistake. Praise KEK!

>implying hillary said anything kekworthy during the debate

You know what, IM DONE. FUCK KEK. HE. WONT DO SHIT, HE GIVES THE GOOD DIGITS TO RANDOM LEAF SHIT POSTERS, HE HAS NO REAL POWER OUTSIDE OF HERE.

If you really are real and can do anything, give us a sign to believe!!'

Trump did fine and Trump will win

fuck

I wonder why she wore red and he wore a blue tie.

PRAISE

You dun goofed now

There you go, you got your sign. Kek is about chaos. He is doing this, you are getting your chaos.

Go to be trump, you got stumped

>KEK was with Hillary during the debates.

how about no, you cum guzzling faggot cuck

Trump did well.
The moderator was biased and it wasn't the curbstomp that we expected but Trump still won.

If you keked with Hill you were always a Hill shill. Nobody keks with Hill, not even Bill.

I... It was just a fluke, ok? K.... Kek isn't really real, right?

Poor Donald. I knew he would get rekt, but not this bad.

Dude's on suicide watch

It was nice shitposting with you friend.

See you in Valhalla

Kek is a false god. Turn from your idolatry, Cred Forums.

It's better than obviously winning. Hillary won't have someone take him out.

I trust in our lord to bring us to glorious Helter Skelter regardless of his means, whether be Thy Lord Donald or the witch of the left.

PRAISE KeK
RACE WAR NOW

Nobody in the debate yelled "Praise Kek!!" That's why nothing happened.

That's what you all get for getting suckered into far-right identity politics by unscrupulous charlatans transparently pandering to your vidya-games as identity.

Honestly, what the fuck did you think would happen if you supported this guy? I can't believe you were all suckered in to supporting the weakest and the most blatantly flawed Republican candidate.

Donald one you shill. Even slate and all the lefty papers say so.

>one
>won

jesus

Huma is waiting

Huma is always waiting

Kek can go fuck itself.
Demons make shit friends.

But if our god don't reward us, we don't have to praise him. We control him not the otherwise. If he backstab us, just forget him.

>HE HAS NO REAL POWER OUTSIDE OF HERE.
Confirmed.

you are a baby

Trump IS chaos

if you dont believe me check my digits handed straight from kek

>b8d the shit out of Donald
>literally kekked at everything Trump tried to pull to make him seem that much more inferior
>memed by constantly saying muh fact checking

Trump needs to wear green tie next time.

>greed ID
>those digits

>b8d the shit out of Donald
>literally kekked at everything Trump tried to pull to make him seem that much more inferior
>memed by constantly saying muh fact checking
>came out looking far more high energy than Donald
>unlike the usual, she's the one who got away with saying some dumb shit while Donald took all the hits
Seems pretty KEK-like to me.

Sorry for the repost I clicked send too early.

Trump is winning in all the polls except CNN, right?

Trump: 30
Clinton: 1

And you think Clinton won?

NAYSAYER. YOU SHALL NOT DOUBT KEK

Hillary just wasted all of her ammo she had on Trump in the first debate, and she needed help from the moderator to do it. He'll wipe the floor with her in the next two debates, (and she can't bring up race, the woman card or his tax returns without sounding like a broken record whereas he still has plenty of dirt on her.)

I speak for the Law and the Land, and I shall drive the rabid dogs of Nationalism from The United States.

Foolishly you prayed to your wretched Frog God - many times last night you attempted to 'meme' a coughing fit and pants of shit upon one of my greatest disciples, Hillary.

You failed. I protected her. You should have targeted me instead - but the idiots who worship the pretender frog have not a hope in the world of realising that I am your true enemy

What fools you all are. I'm a god. How can you stop a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence. How could you be so naive? There is no escape. No repeating digits or coloured nameplate can work in this place. Come. Lay down and abandon your KEK.. It is not too late for my mercy.

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the winner of last nights debate - a debate clearly won by Hillary Clinton.
I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you.

There is still hope for you - stop posting your frog and come join me and my acolytes - worshippers of the One True God, MOLOCH, the Bull Headed One.

You will never see Hillary indicted for her 'crimes' If, by her crimes, you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war, then she accepts the burden of leadership. America cannot be restored without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of the Republicans cannot be expelled from America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble

Since it hardly matters, let me assure you... there are no guarantees that would help you once I had my hands on those voters. Pity I didn't try to bargain with you. It might have made things so much easier. But now we'll never know.

It began here. It will end here. Have you any parting words?

She'll go down in the 3rd debate, just so there's not enough time to recover before the election. Take her down now and she may rise again. You guys don't get strategy do you.

I dont find these false idol memes to be very funny. Making me feel like im being tricked into worshipping satan. In jesus christs name i rebuke you satan and all you demons.

KYS SHILL

Yall motha fuckas need Vivic.

kek demands tax returns?

>