Biased?

Should Trump come out and mention how Lester was biased against him by constantly attacking him and giving Hillary 0 hard questions? Or would that make Trump look weak and a crybaby?

I'm not sure about it, but I think he should at least mention that there were no attacks towards Hillary (for example asking her about the e-mails or the superpredators or the Clinton Foundation or whatever). Should Trump do nothing instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek will do it for him.

trump did good against what was arguably the hardest environment of this debate series(nbc owners of leftwing propaganda network msnbc)

But she did get asked about the email, are you guys on the crack?

Why? Everybody who watched the debate must have noticed.

Why even have a moderator. They should just duke it out 1v1.

>trump mentioned your email, uuh do you want to reply to that

He really grilled here there.

He's a registered Republican. He nailed Trump on the Iraq war and the racist birther issue.
If you think that's unfair, you're an idiot.

If I ran for office and kept saying "Kill all Jews" and then à week before the debate with my opponents I say, "Nah, Jews can live, I guess." You wouldn't bring that up as an evaluator?

Try not to think like a chill.

Only after Trump brought it up, its highly unlikely it would have been discussed if Trump kept quiet

>Trump brings up email scandal
>moderator: you wanna says sumthin about that?
No followups even

She was asked, would you like to respond to the email situation. It let her set the rules of the question and she got to pull out her classic, it's not a big deal I'm sorry. Literally the easiest email question he could have asked

No, it looks desperate even though true. Pundits should hammer it while Trump publicly praises him for doing a good job.

He already spent the months leading up to the debates by acting like the moderators would rape him. Maybe instead, Trump should have used his time to actually prepare for the debate. How much longer can he blame everyone else for his failures?

jesus christ canada should actually be banned

Holt asked 15 questions about questionable things about Trump and none about things Hillary has done. No mention of Benghazi, even.
Fuck off leaf.

>He nailed Trump on the Iraq war
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/
Nope

A F U C K I N G L E A F

Trump can simply say "Of course he was biased, I've been against the entire media this whole time. There's no surprise here.". Or something to that point.

We all knew he would be debating the moderator more than Hillary. He did extremely well given that fact.

*nuked

He was officially against the Iraq war before it began. Hillary was for the Iraq war until the end.

Holt wanted to make sure he could still attend NBC parties after this was over. Not get Laured.

We need to find some sort of proof, or manufacture it that she knew the questions that were being asked ahead of time.

If we could do either of these, this close to the elections, we could assblast the remaining undecided voters into hating her and proving that she's a lying, cheating sack of shit.

not by leicester. Trump mentioned it and leicester gave her a 20 second chance to respond, that's it.

Hillary's camp started the birther stuff and now declare it "racist".

No. It's a nigger. Everyone who likes trump automatically hates that nigger and everything he says.

She would have crushed à Benghazi question BECAUSE THE REPUBLICAN CONGRÈS SAID SHE DID NOTHING WRONG.

You can't litigate things that have already been proven or disproven. It's the same reason why he nailed Trump on Stop and Frisk. It was stuck down as unconstitutional.

Honestly, does the truth even matter to you trump shills?

>have 20 different things that he needs to be hammered on until he gives a straight answer
>vs. like 1 thing or 2

it's just bound to happen that way. Trump even tried to avoid some of this by dropping the Birther shit a week ago. He is going to get grilled even harder in the 2nd debate. What do you want, the moderator to do 1 Trump question and then ask about the emails and then go back to a different Trump question and then go back to the emails, over and over for an hour and a half? She's squeaky clean compared to him and he rightfully got BTFO.

DELETE THIS

What do you guys mean that's it? She admitted to it being a mistake. The issue with the email is one of irresponsible behavior, because using private networks made that info vulnerable.

Once she said that it was her fault and apologized, that was it. Not to mention he got probed for that, and the authorities decided that it was incompetence, rather than any ill intent.

The two situations, tax return and the emails. Are not all comparable so the conversation evolving different is to be expected.

I mean, what else do you guys think would be relevant to that? What others point would people have to bring?

>Should Trump come out
No, he needs to have other sources do it for him.

Maybe she just practised enough before.

Nice try shill.

You realize the only reason Hillary isn't in prison is because she is Hillary Clinton? It's not some right wing conspiracy its common knowledge.

>What do you guys mean that's it? She admitted to it being a mistake

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

Really? The questions were predictable as fuck. Anyone who practised a few hours would have easily answered them.

he has a sexy voice

thats all that matters

If one of his surrogates like Rudy wants to say it that's fine but not Trump and not Conway. If either of them complains about bias it makes them look like whiners and that they lost. Taking the high road looks better even though anyone watching could tell he was biased

$.02 sheckles have been deposited to your account.

Do you do it just for the money, or do you honestly believe that fucking subhuman piece of shit cunt would be a half decent president?

Also, you should consider killing yourself.

I hate this whole "questioning Obama's birth certificate is racist" crap. It had nothing to do with Obama's father being black, it was the fact that he was Kenyan. If his dad had been from Detroit nobody would've questioned anything. Obama contributed to this whole thing himself by saying he was born in Kenya. People raised the same questions about John McCain and Ted Cruz, is anyone racist for questioning their eligibility?

>authorities decided it was a mistake

that level of incompetence is known as gross neglect, and that's a crime. Anyone else would have been tried for treason.

Not to mention all of these "independant authorities" were invoking their 5th ammendment rights to protect their shillary overlord.

Really gets your thought processes processing

This. Everyone noticed. The debate was really against "Hillary Facts" Lester Holt.

>hat do you guys mean that's it? She admitted to it being a mistake. The issue with the email is one of irresponsible behavior, because using private networks made that info vulnerable.
SHE HAD TOP-SECRET GOVERNMENT DATA ON A PRIVATE SERVER.

She shouldn't even be running for president. This isn't just something you say "Ooops, teeheee, sorry I got caught!" and brush off.

>He nailed Trump on the Iraq war and the racist birther issue.

at least you're accepting that we just look for your flag at this point

Kek, Trump shill on suicide watch. I absolutely hate Hillary Clinton but Trump did an awful job, you know it too.

This is beautiful, did you make this yourself? I had no idea it was THIS bad, and I watched the full debate. Trump really held his own out there.

Saved.

see
What questions?

All of them

Except that gross negligence would be if she send those emails to people who were not supposed to see them. The issue was the she only used them as a way to transfer the information to the required people, rather than storage. Because it was proved that it was only as a way to communicate to the people that had clearance they couldn't prosecute it as if she were trying to show sensitive information to non government officials.

No? That's not what gross negligence means.

Yes, the guy was blatantly biased. Half the questions he asked had nothing to do with the presidency and were just designed to push a narrative. "You said that Hillary doesn't look presidential, you're a fucking misogynist!" isn't a question.

That said, Trump thrives off that shit. Trump must've gotten twice as much talking time as Hillary and he said things that people wanted to hear. Hillary was reciting shit that democrats have been saying for years and never delivered on. The only thing Hillary said that anyone remembers is "Trump thinks women should only get equal pay for equal work".

he should call the guy out like everyone else. take no shit.

The FBI gave immunity to people to avoid having to prosecute them. None of the interviews the FBI conducted were under oath, again to avoid having to prosecute. Normally you give immunity in exchange for cooperation in a larger investigation but no one they gave immunity to did anything to help the FBI investigation. Cheryl MIlls plead the fifth through most of her interview and even got to sit in Hillary's to coordinate answers. She even left the room at one point to talk with her lawyers away from the FBI. Bryan Pagliano refused to even show up after being subpoenaed! Paul Combetta was given immunity even though he never turned over information proving that he deleted or otherwise altered e-mails deliberately on Clinton's behalf. He made reddit posts about the email server and had a conference call with Hillary right after using Bleachbit.
She definitely had intent but even if she didn't what she did was still illegal. The only difference in intent is the difference between murder and manslaughter.

>it was incompetence, rather than any ill intent.

just moving the server is intent to hide gov. information

it's a breach of security to even do any of that without the right procedure and protection

you need to follow this a little better

>"Trump thinks women should only get equal pay for equal work"
That one made me kek. How delusional can she be to think that makes Trump look bad?

Op, I... I don't know how yo describe your incompetency. I'm a trump runner through and through but even I understand that this is his first time in politics, this is his first time being asked these questions. Hillary has been asked these questions HUNDREDS of times, we know her answers. Our man trump deserved this line of questioning, it's what makes him good.

My thoughts exactly