So I've been dating a QT Danish girl for about 2 years now and have managed to completely red pill her

So I've been dating a QT Danish girl for about 2 years now and have managed to completely red pill her.

Next month I'm going to Denmark to meet her family but have very little knowledge about Danish politics; what party do you Danes support and why?

It seems to me Dansk Folkeparti is the most well organized right wing party, is that true?

Best avoid the subject with her parents, they are probably left leaning....just saying . Learn sports , it'll be a better more pleasant topic

This, if you did a good job with her, she'll redpill her family on her own.

In my personal experience debating politics with anyone that has an opinion slightly different from our will ALWAYS end in conflict nad someone butthurt.

Avoid politics,discuss something else.

>It seems to me Dansk Folkeparti is the most well organized right wing party, is that true?

That's true. However, there is a certain social stigma regarding voting for Dansk Folkeparti. Very much like the social stigma in parts of USA for voting for Trump. Leftists will scream RACISM.

So as the above people have mentioned, I wouldn't go too much into politics when talking to her family. At least not to begin with.

Where does she live?

Surprisingly the family is very anti immigration.. Though I'm not sure where they stand on other things.

According to my girlfriend the average Dane is quite left leaning but still against Muslim immigration.

Any ways aside from the family I'd like to learn a bit about Danish politics any ways.

Pfft fucking idiot Danes can't even spell Denmark right

read law of jante before you come here
I wouldn't discuss politics with my gf's family unless I was somehow forced to

>leaf (((humour)))

You're probably best off trying to avoid the subject.

Venstre (literally "Left" but a right-wing party, it's an old story) and Socialdemokraterne (left-wing) are the most common choices for older people.
Dansk Folkeparti is around the same size as the two parties, but some are offended by them.

On a left-to-right scale of the most relevant parties (>5%) it goes:
Radikale Venstre (radical left, batshit multikultur delusionals), Enhedslisten (soft-communists), Alternativet (green protest party), Liberal Alliance (old-school libertarians, I'm unsure of their standing because I don't pay attention to them), Venstre, Dansk Folkeparti.

>very anti immigration
They're probably for Venstre or DF, then, but most parties have had to adopt somewhat anti-immigrant stances to remain relevant.

>quite left leaning but still against Muslim immigration
Left-leaning socially, yeah. That's very common.

She lives in Skiive, and this weekend her parents were in Odense near some neighborhood called Vollsmos, which has turned into a Muslim ghetto.

She said her mom was tearing up because it looked like another country.

Drop nu den fucking jantememe forhelvede

Yeah, Vollsmose is bad. Basically the Harlem of Denmark.

Okay, sounds like there is a really good chance of them voting Dansk Folkeparti. People in Jutland tends to do this more than people on Zealand. You should be set if you're a right winger.

>Vollsmos
One of the worst ghettoes in Denmark.

They're also from Jutland, so better chance of them being right-wing. You can probably talk Trump with them if the topic of your elections comes up, they're likely to be understanding.

>jantememe
det ikke en meme?, jeg moder jante lov i mig hverdag hele tiden.

This is why we have Cred Forums

Har du været i andre lande?

Fuck Janteloven!

Thanks for the response I know my girlfriend is voting DF so hopefully her parents share the same thoughts.

What is the most popular left leaning party, and who is in control right now?

Har boet i flere lande igennem mit liv og Jantelov er overalt.

>tfw no scandi gf
>tfw the only exchange students I ever meet at college are asians

>tfw the only exchange students I ever meet at college are asians

Fuck,the only exchange students I ever met here was a nigger from Cape Verde ;_;

Not that any first worlder would even consider doing uni here in the first place...

Don't talk about politics, talk about sports like someone said above me

Ja præcis, Jantelov er OVERALT - ikke "kun" i Danmark/Norden. Det er dét der er min pointe.

Alle vil synes at du er en fucking douche, hvis du går og forer dig frem som en. Det er ikke noget der er særligt kun for Danmark, og det er derfor det giver mig aids hver gang folk vrovler om Janteloven som noget unikt dansk/nordisk

Netherlands? Hurr im from Sweden wtf

Nåh så misforstod jeg dig sgu
det må du undskylde for du har fuldstændig ret i hvad du siger.

The two historically (last 10-15 years at least) largest parties are Venstre and Socialdemokraterne and they're pretty much in the middle, so you can't really label them as leftist. They all have a relatively strict immigration policy because this is popular with the main population.

The largest leftist party is Enhedslisten. They are also the largest of the parties with a lenient immigration policy.

fair play

as a side note, Dansk Folkeparti is actually the second largest party, beating out Venstre

>Cape Verde
I'm sure he provided a lot of culture and substance ;)

>1D political spectrum
retard, go back to 1.g

That said, the only notable departures from a standard progressive-conservative spectrum are DF which are very culturally conservative but economically left-leaning. I don't think marxist cucks will ever tire of making cringy insinuations that this party is actually covert nazis.

On the polar opposite side, there's RV, who are culturally "progressive" and fiscally right-leaning, for a perfect cocktail of turboglobalism. Fortunately, these guys were punished hard at the last election, probably for their constant apologizing for Islamist bullshit, and focus on pseudoproblems such as gendered SSNs. They are currently the smallest of the nine parties with 8 seats out 179

If you want to talk politics, don't even talk about specific parties. Every party, no matter if left or right, has some sort of disliking towards immigrants, so simply get their opinion about it. Steer the conversation where you want it, but don't make it unpleasant in any way.
Topics you could use:
Immigrants and Christania (This involves weed and gangs)
Toughening on Swedish immigrant laws
German terrorism through immigration

Most danes are aware of these things to a certain degree and especially older people seem to dislike immigrants.
You won't get any dane saying they like Hitler or think it's all about the jew, because it doesn't happen much here. It's most of the time industrial workers that pay off politicans to do dumb shit, like the recent agriculture scandals

I was impressed more than 10k people actually lived there.

>Students from French Guyana come to visit my school and "study" there for a week
>Though I would met maybe one frog and some native mongrels
>They were all black

There are bare portugas going to RJ

>Ever going to RJ

Kek,godamn fools

You mean which is pretty much an echo chamber but less so than shitty websites that doesn't have an anonymous option.
You know this board is a shitposting board it's called Cred Forumsincorrect

correction, the conservative party is actually smaller with only 7 seats, due some major fuckups by the party leadership. I might vote for them come next election, since lately they have been trying to profile themselves as an environmentally conscious rightwing party and have done so fairly convincingly.

>Not that any first worlder would even consider...
Why, sex tourism, of course!

>doing uni here in the first place
Ah, that. No idea, indeed.

What is there to see in Russia too anyways other than St. Petersburg and Moscow?

Hi.

I live in Odense, most of my friends live in Vollsmose because you can get a nice place to stay about 30-40℅ cheaper than most of Odense.

Vollsmose is peaceful most of the times, the ghetto problem is many years old. To be honest the primary reason for the problem is due to the local government giving up on immigration early.

What might make Vollsmose feel vile most of the is because of an unfocused policeforce. For years they've basically been told to ignore taunts and the threshold has expanded enormously.

The rising amount of gangs surely hasnt helped, they recruit youths like never before(exploding weed delivery services), and since an influx of somalian immigrants, crime rates has gone up locally.

You can easily go there feeling safe, I have yet to experience any violence, not even a second hand experience from a friend.

tl;dr:
Vollsmose is aight but it's problem that keeps expanding because nothing is being done to combat it.

pain and suffering
(picrelated: "Just look, how beautiful is the wolrd without drugs")

>Pain and suffering

But I have enough of that here...

giving up on integration*, is what I meant to write.

Bring them a pregnant daughter.