There's not a single media in favour of Trump in the whole Europe

There's not a single media in favour of Trump in the whole Europe.
Journalists are what's wrong with the world.
I want them all dead.
Who else feels this way?

cute

They didn't like Bush either and he won twice. So, who cares...

who is he?

This fluid druid looks fake as fuck

I'm as much a trumpkin or whatever as everyone else, but I have no idea how he's winning the polls in America. Literally no idea. He kept it together for the first half but the second half he spiraled out of control, pretty badly.

The only thing I can see is some divine providence, that this was the most watched debate and so we got a lot of people that were bored by the second half of the debate and didn't watch it.

It's the same here, Jorge. I know how you feel.

Keep the thread up so i can tell who is she once I get home.

(((journalists)))

Do you euros still not get your news online instead of old jew propaganda outlets?

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

>There's not a single media in favour of Trump in the whole Europe.
Multiple here

ow the edge, almost cut myself. You have to be 18 to browse this site. Go back to pleddit.

hey fuck you buddy

I mean journalists here here call him stupid.

According to the shirt she's an employee of Aperture Laboratories

i don't know if you realize this but you guys are getting news about us that we dont even know

So? Can't handle different opinion? Shouldn't you be sleeping, it's getting kinda late and it's a nice day tomorrow in kindergaden

All journalists need a degree in order to become journalists. Which means they first have to pass through the leftist propaganda machine called the academia. Same goes for politicians.

The root of all evil is the academia. Purge the marxists from the universities and in one generation the west will be saved.

Skyscrapers with his name, good looking childs, millions on the bank.... But he's so stupid lel i mean amercans vote them lol
Every fucking day.

Media is infected by Marxism by the Frankfurt school and very often owned by (()) even in countries where (()) are far less common than in the US. It must be purged for the masses to become woke.

>Journalists are what's wrong with the world
It's all a ruse by die Juden.
They want to make you lose faith in humanity by making you think the mainstream around you is stupid, but they really are just pawns.

Actually, I think I know what has happened. Clinton simply sounds too much like Obama. You know when you hear someone's son or younger sibling, and they sound almost identical in tone and even in words chosen, to an older sibling or parent?

Why does Clinton sound like a version of this in relation to Obama? Perhaps America is waking up. But I won't hope too hard for it.

Fuck off not a single journalist supports him, not a single one. Diferent opinion my ass.

>Not Black Mesa

Stupid bitch, dropped.

Russian media is pro-Trump

Why don't you start a pro-Trump blog then???

And you're getting offended because of it? There there, it's going to be alright. Just breathe and calm down, life will continue normally.

But really, you should fuck off because you smell underage

Explain this webm.

Is that CG?

What is this trash?

The same media that said Trump lost every primary debate (Trump just gained support) and that Hillary won every primary debate (Sanders never lost any support)? Fuck them

transvestite wanders into spooky house and has sex with a skinned cow's remains

what's there to explain

>sairainta ikin
nah, I've seen more sick shit

Don't even worry about it.

Most Cred Forums people have gone insane due to the magic of CTR. Anyone who has a different opinion is called a shill now. For shame you fucks.

Dude is stoned af on some mdma, wanders in to an abondonned house and fucks the cow

Not the (((people))) controlling the media?

Problem is that journalist know they are lying, they know the misinform, and not even one stands up against it.

Misinformation should be punishable crime.

Why do girls have to be so fucking attractive?

that is a guy, m8