Are Americans really this fucking retarded?

As a Dane i havent watched many debates from other countries but wow.
Just finished yesterdays debate and i cannot believe that this is the level you are working at in the US? Worlds most powerful country, you are picking most powerfull person and this is the level they debate at? Many talk about mudslinging in Denmark but this is just crazy.
Americans are the most retarded low IQ beings and i just watched the two they think are the best two picks to be in charge of their country and it THOSE TWO???? Im scared for real, I really didnt think you were this stupid but wow..... Had to write this somewhere im mindblown

Expect stupid answers for stupid questions. The Moderator was literally just kissing Hillary's ass and trying to bring up shit about Trump from 20 years ago.

its the reptilians that are in control. those 2 are just a side show meant to district fat americans that mostly eat cheese. the reptilians also own the cheese factories

I noticed a kind of subtle bias from the moderator, but i was really stunned by your two candidates. They are clinically retarded, why would you choose those two?

We are the most powerful and influential nation in the world. We invented the car, airplane, the internet put men on the moon...Denmark is known for...waffles or some gay shit I guess.

You keep doing what you're doing: Being completely irrelevant.

We imported fuck tons of potatoe niggers and real niggers 90% of us have Irish and German plus native American blood. Quit race shaming us

As the most powerful and influential nation in the world, wouldnt you want a president that represents the population in the best possible way? I know that you yourself are fucking retarded as well, but it is hard to comprehend that the entire country narrowed the two very best people down to those two mongoloids.

But i guess is because the americans actually are just as fucking stupid as i assumed to begin with.

Not an excuse in any way, you are just saying that only 10% of you are not retarded or what? I dont get your argument

You're really overestimating how much say we actually have in our government.

Trump is the hero we deserve, not the one we need. A silent protector, an orange knight.

>implying politics is solely comprised of the best and the brightest
>no knowledge whatsoever of the batshit crazy primary voting system

I'm not going to argue that our system isn't irreparably broken, but you're in no position to be calling anyone retarded you wannabe medpack

10% of our non retards still out number most countries total population

This board acts like you have every say the way you try to convince ppl to vote in a certain way?

Hes a faggot is what he is, representing a faggot nation

Then explain how its broken fat ass?

How is that even an insult? Would rather live in a country with only 10 people instead of yours with 90% retards... You played yourself, retard

>wouldnt you want a president that represents the population in the best possible way?

American's don't give a shit how the world thinks of us. When you have the power to unilaterally assert your will you don't need to care how lesser countries feel about you.

>narrowed the two very best people down

A retarded strawman.

>it is a "bad bait gets recycled" episode

#notallamericans

Most of us are embarassed by last night, and don't want to even talk about it. Don't hate us too much.

American are just as cocked as mexicans

So you would not care what so ever who got elected because muh murca big country nuclear?

Dont hate you i was just surprised that your candidates appear so stupid

It's either Trump or a woman who has a great track record of being extremely smoke and mirrors in power of the country. She has proven an extreme level of incompetency, dishonesty and horrible attitude ranging from e-mail scandals, foreign policy, behind closed doors pay to play deals, and more. We have a premise to go off off when we assume how she will behave in office. We don't for Trump because he hasn't held political power yet. He is flawed in some areas but he's our only hope at this point.

>but he's our only hope at this point.
Sounds like a fucking third world country to me god damn i feel sorry for your fat ass...

Reading comprehension fail.

What?