Facing the TRUTH!

Let's face the truth guys:
TRUMP WON THE DEBATES!

Literally ALL the polls, except CNN, see him as the winner. The people are behind him and see him as the better debate performer!

Trump won! Trump will surge even more! Trump will be the next Commander in Chief!

Say it with me:

P R E S I D E N T D O N A L D J. T R U M P

>All those right wing sites

ok

>don't listen to these right wing sights, goyim
>you should only trust (((cnn))), they are balanced and fair!

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Pretty much. CTR is having a literal meltdown at this point.

considering this subs brigading of polls i would have been surpised if anything else happened

>Time
>Right-wing

Reminder that Romney won all these retarded post debate snap polls while actually being a good debater and not speaking like a retarded baby. You're so fucking delusional pol fags Romney was ahead in the race at this point

>CNBC
>Time
>right wing

Even Fox News said he got rekt.

> Fox News

I haven't seen a single media pundit claim that he won. The media will gaslight everyone into thinking Hillary won which she fucking legitimately did

>voting is now brigading
>1.7 million voters in TIME
>Must have been all from this thread

Lolololol, CTR is desperate.

let us never forget that Cred Forums gamed the polls by proxying the fuck out of them and spamming non stop last night threads with links to the polls so that non americans and proxyfuckers would change the polls

you fucks got so BTFO that you had to rig online polls HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SNIFFFF SNIFFF DONALD

Yeah sure buddy..

>Time
>right-wing
>CNBC
>right-wing
>CBS
>right-wing

D E L U S I O N A L

You don't porxy 1.7 million votes CTR. The fact you think this is rigged shows the disconnect with Hill supporters and the general population come this election.

I want to see how long the media can keep this a secret. This morning literally every German newspapers, radio stations and the TV told the people that Hillary won by a landslide. Around noon the first interviews with communication experts were released, who mostly spoke of a tie. In the afternoon the first radio station announced that Trump was the self proclaimed winner, based on his online support.

Right now some are trying to mock him ("He just lost because of his bad microphone"), but everyone claiming that Hillary won is referring to CNN.

Maybe tomorrow we will know what actually happened

>All those left wing sites
FTFY

>Implying the polls matter
>Implying the polls' weren't totally wrong in the case of Brexit
>Implying Cred Forums pays attention to any polls that don't suit their narrative

wtf I love trump now

i dont think its rigged sperglord. i watched the debate, then i came here to laugh my fucking ass off at you trumpsuckers and i watched thread after thread asking, no begging for every one here to proxy up and vote the shit out of those polls. if you werent here then youre talking out of your ass, if you were here then youre a lying piece of shit just like your orange goblin sniff boy trump. get rekt trumpbot

Online polls also indicated a Brexit. Only the polling companies (whose results were shilled around by the media) got it wrong.

>Pic related

Trump fucking wrecked her and all she could do was laugh in response. She paid the audience to laugh, and the entire time the moderator was against Trump...and he STILL won!

Even undecideds this morning are showing huge favor for Trump. Only Hill shills think she won, but they are disconnected from this election

SURE KID

sniff

Try deflecting more, faggot

To be fair #TrumpWon is trending.

lol cus Cred Forums and r/donald got the proxies revved up, are you fucking stupid or do you just pretend to be stupid online?

>Literally ALL the polls, except CNN, see him as the winner.
I'm not doubting this but where can I clearly see all the poll results?

Trump won.

All he had to prove is that he was not unhinged, crazy raving lunatic.

He was not perfect, he was human, but he demonstrated that.

Hillary was exactly as expected; cold, cynical, sarcastic.

>i-i-it's a proxy!
#TrumpWon is literally liberal damage control.

>trump won by proving hes not crazy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SNIFFFFF

i guess you were asleep last night. we had constant poll bomb threads all over the place till like 6 n the morning

Lol right faggot, all these garbage polls. He also won the poll organized by 400 lbs hackers on 4 chan, he won that by 150%

>ohmygod guise, our meme candidate shit up the debate really bad, quick better brigade these shit tier polls
>President DONALD TRUMP, look at these totally legit mighty polls
Never change Cred Forums

>we

>w
>e

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

Yes goyim... these other polls are totally not legit. But look over here... a totally legit CNN poll!

Screenshotted 1 just to confirm

>w/e

If you go on my website I have fact checks 4U

>buy my book

Again, live in your world where she won, but the disconnect is huge for your crowd. Early voting is already showing massive swings for Trump

MASSIVE SWINGS
A
S
S
I
V
E

S
W
I
N
G
S

>/

You are reacting exactly like Hillary.

"ah ah ah ah ah oh oh oh oh it's so funny look at me I'm really laughing ah ah ah"