They're watching, you know

They're watching, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/dear-readers-please-stop-calling-us-the-media-there-is-no-such-thing/2016/09/23/37972a32-7932-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JqJDRkKlt8&t=4m
newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
youtu.be/DeTsQQ22Uwc
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY&t=50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bashes Cred Forums
>Cred Forums 'rigs' polls
>media can't blame Cred Forums because they think we hate Trump now
It's genius actually

They're actually taking quotes from us, without our permission, which were said sarcastically, and presenting them as if it's what we believe.

I fucking hate the media.

wtf im #reallyshilly4hilly now

So this is journalism in today's world? Quoting 'anonymous' on a Tibetan knitting forum?

What a fucking joke, I hope these fools kill themselves for perpetuating shitty work

Quoting random posts from an anonymous imageboard is now journalism.

>washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/dear-readers-please-stop-calling-us-the-media-there-is-no-such-thing/2016/09/23/37972a32-7932-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html

A-user... The "m-media doesn't exist"

>shitpost
>have lulz
>normie faggots invade
>don't lurk
>think internet is srs bsns guiz
>write articles about hateful bigots on 4chinz
>more lulz are had
>shitposts increase
>jews pay shills to correct the record
>anons do it for free
>still come out on top
This whole election saga has been one big laugh riot.

This is why we need some sort of way to hide Cred Forums from normies. They don't fucking understand this place and its kind of stupid that (((journalists))) can just come here and make up whatever fucking story they want from what they read.

They also can't decipher our 4th-tier ironic bants

yes goyim, good goyim.
That's why I'm a firm supporter of making every goy buy a Cred Forums pass to post here.

>The week is publishing articles about what shitposters said on Cred Forums

Journalism is dead.

seems accurate

These idiot don't even understand that Cred Forums's actual influence doesn't come from the fact that Cred Forums is getting more and more hits

It's the fact that a few anons have fake Twitter and Reddit accounts and learned exactly how to get that hashtag trending over the years of constant trolling. Cred Forums is just an incubator for the ideas they spread (ie memes)

I'm worried that the media attention will destroy that though

The media are committing suicide right now
I'm loving it
Mention Cred Forums some more
Mention Cred Forums some more
And as we red pill the masses, soon you will realize it is more profitable to pander to the right wing

Thats when we win.

It's like they all basically suffer from online autism.

>be a leftist hack reporter
>spend hours sifting through frog memes so you can have enough material to write your next clickbait article

>normies think this constitutes journalism
Wow. so brave of that journalist going behind enemy lines to some place like Cred Forums where free speech isn't regulated and safe spaces don't real. A true bastion of heroic valor, one who logs on to a Taiwanese horse fishing bulletin to find out what the latest shit post was.

They just didn't grow up with this shit.. They don't have internal bullshit, irony, meme, troll and ad-blockers.. As a matter of fact, they probably don't even have regular ad blockers.

They're like my dad who calls me sometimes if his Skype ad banner changes to another picture.
>THE COMPUTER IS DOING THINGS AND SAYING THINGS AND I CANNOT COMPREHEND HOW THIS WORKS OR WHAT IT WANTS

That's the MSM reading Cred Forums.

>B-but Cred Forums isn't satire

>journalist unable to understand irony or sarcasm

Most of them wouldn't have started using the internet until 2007. So they don't know that online and reality are two separate things.

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
I bet he didn't even get permission to publish those posts

who's this alt-right and how did he meet the hacker known as 4 chan?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/27/donald-trump-s-online-trolls-turn-on-their-god-emperor.html
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>They don't have internal bullshit, irony, meme, troll and ad-blockers.. As a matter of fact, they probably don't even have regular ad blockers.
You could easily tell who was a fucking normalfag last night when they couldn't vote Trump on an online poll because a loading ad bumped the page back up so they ended up clicking on the Hillary button.

And then pic related happened.

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

>have online poll
>enable scriptkiddies to fuck with it

lmao when will they learn?

>implying we're not kings of self-depreciation
Look at this terrible attempt to drive a wedge between Cred Forums and Trump.

"Media" is just a PC term for Jews. They're aware that we're aware, and they don't like that.

Learning requires thinking. Thinking requires working. So no, they'll never learn. Time magazine also got rigged again last night.

This election is literally the best shit in my life right now.

Can't wait for the next episode of Rowdy Gowdy and Combetta. I think it's about the furfag this Friday.

Do these retards literally not understand banter, contrarian posting and trolling? This is pathetic. It's like they have someone scouring the board for topics like "How many Jews would you fellow Alt Right Trump supporters kill in the Holocaust?" to write inane stories about.

>media doesn't even understand jokes
Talk about being out of touch. Autism speaks.

They understood it plenty. They're trying to turn it into a "Trump picks on his own base how can anyone possibly support him now btfo >:( " argument, without understanding the culture they're attempting to fragment.

Hey journalists.

Do some actual journalism.

Kthx.

>They understood, they just don't understand

wut?

>2016
>get to watch the federal government BTFO a furfag on national television
Simply the best year in history

400 lbs hacker detected

They understood the joke.
They didn't understand the base.

YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND US

WE'RE COMPLEX INDIVIDUALS

WE'RE A RUBIX CUBE THAT CAN'T BE SOLVED

underrated post

>being this out of touch
man, fuck millenials

The most interesting development here is that we comfy 400lb neckbeards are now a political demographic to be reckoned with.

Welcome to neo journalism, user. Nobody cares about facts. They want to get the reactions of other people to tell them how to feel. :)

If only.
Austrian school of thought > Frankfurt school of thought
If you disagree you're a Hungarian and a Jew.

The fact that they are watching is funny.

There fact that they can't stop watching should give you pause. They are your Slaves.

Behold the awesome power of Cred Forums.

Normies trying to understand Cred Forums culture is hilarious.

how is that even fucking news

>writing "news articles" about Cred Forums shitposting
We made it, boys.

Oh yeah? Watch this.

Wait, we were offended?

I - I MEAN-

YEAH, WE'RE OFFENDED, ALL RIGHT!

>I have a major in pol Sci and I've been interning for years to gain political power

>frog shit posters online have more authority then me

>I was supposed to be president until Kek reawokened

desu just makes them look like total retards
hopefully any normie who reads that is into memetics and spot it

Journalism has been a largely dead and discredited profession for some decades now my m8.
Objectivity went out the window the moment relativism took place of integrity, and actual research hasn't been a thing since New Media supplanted Old.

If I was 400 pounds I would not be upset because someone pointed out the fact. I would be 400 pounds of my own choosing and take the consequences of my actions. I am 180 but I used to be 265 and I was happy at 265 until I decided to lose 80 pounds because I was tired of all the fat fucks making being fat uncool. Losing weight is easy, anyone can do it.

And every time they try, and every time somebody attempts to co-opt it, the board changes. See: chanology. You don't see EFG posted any longer, at least when compared to back then.

They don't even realize how ridiculous their articles are beginning to sound. The 1337 400 lb neckbeard haxor living in mom's basement is a meme as old as Cred Forums.

but you see, we accept the fact we're losers you dumbass normies.

we're on the same page.

>have journalism/english degree
>don't understand sarcasm

seems about right

Oh my fucking god, is this real?

Psyop bs article.

A lot of us are hungry skeletons rather than obese whales, still not attractive nor healthy however.

>2012: Someone saying something is news
>2014: A tweet from someone is news
>2016: an anonymous post on a Peruvian basket weaving board is news

Where did journalism go so wrong? Where do we go from here, stories citing a dream the journalist had the night before as a source?

5TH DIMENSIONAL UNDERWATER PLEIOSAUR RUBIX CUBE

You mean you guys don't trust furfags to secure your government's most secret documents?

Does this mean the death of Pepe?

RIP pepe 2008-2016 you will be missed.

>tfw my 400 lb sides have managed to reach escape velocity despite their gelatinous weight

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

DUMP ALL REDPILLS

THEYRE READING

this

No one trusts the media anymore, the entire industry has gone down hill and fast

>2010
>Huntington post
>normal left wing articles
>good coverage of current events
>proper use of liberal supporting reaserch

>2016
>Huntington post
>liberal facebook click bait
>good coverage of cats knocking over toddlers
>good use of facebook cooking video research

Good riddance, if you ask me. Pepe is fun, but as a joke it's stretched on waaaaaaaaaaay too long. Hearing the same joke for 10 years really starts to get grating, no matter how funny.

>The "m-media doesn't exist"
I wish somebody would make them not exist

I have more.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9JqJDRkKlt8&t=4m

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

mfw I think Trump is even worse than Hillary and am just here for gallows humor as our democracy circles the drain

Sarcastic? Trump got dicked, I thought everyone got that?

>Does this mean the death of Pepe?
Pepe is mainstream. Kek however, is very much Cred Forums.

These memes are starting to make a lot of sense

All the eyes of the liberal kike media are watching this board thanks to twit/pol/ cyberbullying and DARING to defy their propagandists on twitter.

>either all of Cred Forums is a joke or every post is completely sincere
Come on man

There is an user in my home town who owns a very successful computer build/repair business. He is literally 400 or 500 lbs. He named his business "Fat Man Computers". He can be an annoying know it all cunt, but he is very talented.

The media is very autistic.

they will NEVER work for the new york times

no matter how much clickbait op ed blog posts they make, they will never be hired to work at the new york times

Or (((neurotic)))

Did you know the guy in the image you posted is dead?

>400 lbs hacker

I barely weigh 100

I don't know who they are talking about, everyone I saw was laughing their ass off when he said that.
Why do libs project so much

Does he do cross country shipment?

>tfw only 300lb with a moustache

>apparently upset his fans
watching something they don't understand and have no idea how to contain it.

>the alt-right message board Cred Forums

>believing Cred Forums is the home of the meme-right

You can fuck off now milo.

J.K Simmons isn't dead you spiv

>they think we were upset
>they don't understand Cred Forums lives for and thrives in such moments.
man, they really do not get shitposting at all.
They are actually incapable of understanding that some people DON'T take themselves so seriously and can enjoy irony and chaos.

I guess its just because liberals are so pretentious all the time, they can't understand that some people have gone the other way. Enjoy being ridiculous to highlight the ridiculousness of liberal society.

AND IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE

I hate the media too.

I hope there's another war in some deserted shithole and more journos go over there and get gang raped on camera.

THIS is what passes for news on the MSM?

>alt-right message board Cred Forums
Cred Forumss GONNA FREAK

The 4th-tier. Never talk about the 4th-tier.

#neverforget

It's amazing that they can read it straight from the source and still not get the meaning.

We're operating on so many levels of sarcasm (one), that liberals might as well be looking at an encrypted message.

To the media: Gas the pikes, race car now!

>YOU WILL NEVER WORK FOR THE NEW YORK TIMES BERNSTEIN
>YOUR A BLOCKHEAD JOE

I don't think he is worse than the conniving bitch, but if we are going to implode, I want to go down laughing. Clinton will provide no laughter as we collapse. Trump will be a near infinite source.

It is very hard for me to explain to others why I am voting for Trump.

the media must be acoustic if they don't know what having a laugh is

which one of you fat assholes gave the media these quotes?

MSM is true cancer, just ignore them

Checked.
And he's dead. Dead to the world.

Holy shit are you anorexic or something lol

I plan on shitting on Hilary Clinton face from a balcony on the 32 of October the moment she steps outside. Try and catch me media F*CKS!!1

He's being nice. Hackers were closer to 800.

>Image of hacker breaking into DNC servers on a rooted kindle fire.

apparently not

THIS.

Don't they know Cred Forums is SATIRE?

We don't really mean what we say.

P.S- Great job on rigging the online polls last night.

>acoustic

>a Cred Forums shitpost is newsworthy now

what kind of blog is this

Sheeeeeiiiiittttt I forgot I even made this post

Lel

One of the nation's biggest leftist magazines is literally just telling people what anons said in Cred Forums threads

I freakin love this place, I love you guys.

They can watch me and bumble around Curitiba looking for me all they want, the fucking idiots.

>that burn

>Get accidentally red pilled in the process

hello parana bro
be my ai gf

keep these coming. are you in the yukon because you have struck gold with these.

Muito Bom!

>acoustic

Plz be my ai gf

lol people probably want to die or hate there lives to monitor this. Only we understand this home.

>@4.00
de-lid and overclock

Hahahaha. Like anyone here gave a fuck. Jesus.
I love when the media speaks for us loose gathering of deplorables.

Fuck

It has been an amazing ride this past year and a half, like totally fucking amazing.

Media is a social construct.

Go for it.

>these are the sub-human degenerates Hillary surrounds herself with

wow those two guys they quoted really sound upset

Dear media: please show off hentai on national TV

so... next time a web developer offers what you believe to be a bullshit price (because johns kid can do it for free), you might actually think twice.

The worst bit is how easy this would fucking be to fix, even for a college graduate.

>Going into a typical Cred Forums thread to do a report on these right wing internet hackers

>See the ironic cuckposting

>See the sarcastic hillary shilling

>See the unironic CTR shilling

>See the manlet threads

>See the dub threads trying to assassinate hillary with memes

>See the dub threads trying to hillary to shit her pants with memes

>Anime women in nazi garb

>Frogs in nazi garb

How the fuck do you craft a narrative about 24.7 shitposting?

Alt right messageboard kek.

dubs don't lie

we always win

>the comments are almost all tearing the kikes new holes

G-go back to sleep, goyim!

What the fuck is an alt-right?

So that is where pep came from!
Feels good man!

Pepe. Omg I muhst turned off the spellz checkr.

any conservative that doesn't bend over for the GOP

>snap polls
>relevant
shhhh petulant man-child

>alt right message board
>can't detect shitposts

Why are you letting these Googles set the narrative?

Post YFW shitposting on Cred Forums is now national news.

I will just leave this here

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Tell that to the user who originally posted that image. I'm on a 4.6GHz overclock.

then let me add to it.
THE JOOZ DID IT ALL! FUCKING ZOG! DAY OF ROPE IS AT HAND! THE ONLY GOOD NIGGER/JEW/SPIC/ IS A DEAD NIGGER/JEW/SPIC!!! STORMFRONT IS THE BEST PLACE FOR FACTS WHENEVER Cred Forums IS BEING DOX'D BY CTR/JIDF

> How far would Cred Forums go?

Well, just watch me.

youtu.be/DeTsQQ22Uwc

yea, Cred Forumstards have been spouting that shit for awhille. even /n/ and /new/ spouted that once the public sees Cred Forums, they'll instantly be redpilled. but this place isnt a secret. hasnt been for awhile. people have seen what youg uys think. and they still call you and people like you out on their shit

Yeah. They seemed really upset in those two tweets the article is based on.

Do they really think we're going to read an article written by a Jew that says "Hey, you, yes you Mr 'alt-right' You're getting pissed off at Trump calling you a fat fuck. You, the person reading this."

Or else... what? Who is that article aimed at?

The right alt button on your keyboard.
Ctrl-left should be obvious.

I think "asshole of the Internet" sums it up nicely.

Plz no quote CNN, muh intellectual propertah.

Stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back.

In this analogy, we are the abyss. Be warned, libshit.

YES! Playing right into our hand.

what's wrong with this? I don't see it

All the while they think they are uncovering the dark underbelly of the internet when the fact is they are uncovering the silent majority of Americans who march ever closer to taking things into their own hands.

We are scary boogeyman now.

>now

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY&t=50s

True, I'm not part of a dark underbelly of the internet, I wouldn't know how to find that stuff if I tried, I just want my fucking country back from the psychos ruining it, same as millions more people.

american media is a fucking joke. if trump doesnt win at least he exposed these frauds. disgrace to journalistic integrity and to the people they are supposed to look out for.

>Quoting random posts from an anonymous imageboard is now journalism.
if this post is my personal blog, am i a journalist for quoting you?

Humans aren't logical creatures. Whether you are a normie or hardcore oldfag neet you base your opinions more on what you think is culturally acceptable to believe than logic. Spend enough time on a polynesian penis gourd forum and your thinking will be influenced by it.

If pol seems interesting enough on the surface level to encourage normies to lurk they will slowly convert. I still don't really know if that's a good thing.

What is this shit?

Who cares? When you react to watchers, you give them what they want. That fucker didn't write that article for women.

DISASTER FOR TRUMP

A fight broke out over "ethics in journalism" between two far right criminal hackers known as Cred Forums earlier today. No PoCs were injured in the brawl between white skinheads. It is unknown if "Pepe" was involved, or the extent of his involvement.

>Quoting random posts from an anonymous imageboard is now journalism.
>if this post is my personal blog, am i a journalist for quoting you?

Is this the turning point in Hillary's victorious campaign, beset of late by right wing conspiracy theories about her immaculate health? Yes it is, a poll in our office clearly shows.

Pepe is going to be crucified for our sins

>Do these retards literally not understand banter, contrarian posting and trolling?
This has been on my mind as well. Or is it intentional misrepresentation?

>"We're not your problem. Here's evidence from us saying so"
Fuck them. Yankee urbanites are scum.

Shit, here's my "Hey Daily Beast" face!

>I'm worried that the media attention will destroy that though
No, it won't. If they can't co-opt it, they just ignore it.

>posting a bit of banter as serious opinions

and they wonder why they're out of touch

It's a stereotype, and just like any good stereotype, there is some truth behind it. Not all hackers can be sexy, young, Mr. Robot characters.

Yup. Shitposting is now newsworthy.

It's all about them isn't it

They're actually taking quotes from us, without our permission, which were said sarcastically, and presenting them as if it's what we believe.

I fucking hate the media

It already is hidden, and only "oldfags" get it, they will never know, you will never know, hell will I never know. Or we they? or do you? Or do I? Spoopy...

Duh.
Huff p.o., wapo, etc get fed by the CTR. It's why I don't understand why people here don't use tiny chat, ETC.

If you broadcast it here, the media will see it. They are looking for reasons to call this a Nazi extremist board, and you fuckers feed them more and more each day.

does that matter though? it doesn't make any difference if (((people))) think we are racist, sure some normies will see the news "reports" and come here to see what is going on but they will either get bored and leave or agree with us and stay.

We literally are nazis, though.

This shit is fucking amazing

Normies think we're some 1337 leet hacking group altering large scale events around the world when we're just a bunch of Skinny skeletons calling each other faggots over 2D girls

WE WUZ JOURNALIS N SHEIT

>Skinny skeletons calling each other faggots over 2D girls

speak for yourself leaf, some of us are 400lb hackers.

Stfu you self censoring faggot nigger kike

It doesn't even matter. Trump's path to victory is closed.