Where Were You

... When our Good Emperor won the biggest debate in the history of mankind?

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780796008854876160

Shills will say it was rigged. Fucking pathetic FA's

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NYMag/status/780599043672137728
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780826236213927937
democraticunderground.com/10028192158
democraticunderground.com/10028191438
democraticunderground.com/12512437204
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Killary attempts to laugh and make """comedy""" were so cringy, how can people support that witch anons?

They were rigged. I remember last night when they were all posted Hillary had the lead and Cred Forums spammed the polls to raid them and suddenly Trump's numbers tippled in size over the course of a few minutes. But whatever helps him, it doesn't matter

*sniff*

So people voted and that makes them rigged

So much

COPE
O
P
E

>IT DOESNT COUNT WHEN YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE I DONT LIKE

Kill yourself, mainstream media.

Pol is a board of peace

REKT

>Online polls

You and I both know those things don't mean shit. God I fucking hate these debates, they flooded Cred Forums with this shit.

KEK blesses the God Emperor.

good one. cnn has already debunked this myth with their poll.

Well, phone polls are definitely more reliable when using a call base that gives you a disproportionate advantage and that you've used before and enjoyed the results.

Please go faggot gif related

It's more Cred Forums was all so asspained about Trump doing so horrible in the debate that they wanted to revengepoll. They don't really reflect the debate at all, just who they support regardless of what happened.

>B-but this 1 poll disproves all the other ones!!1!

SAD!

This Cred Forums delusion is hilarious desu.

It's more you're a cry baby.

Watching him stand up there and defend himself from two ankle biting bitches was really impressive. Watching him defend the workers of America from the cleptocrats will be even more impressive.

BUILD THAT WALL BABY

>shills will say it's rigged
Nigga I saw it rigged, here, on this very fucking board. It was just last fucking night.

They were doing shit like emptying the cache and going incognito to vote multiple times. That's cheating. Pol is no better than the biased liberal media.

>you're not allowed to participate in polls
Why?

>B-B-But Hillary beat Drumpf in the CNN poll

>I'll release my tax returns when you release your 33,000 emails

Absolutely rekt. That was the highlight of the night. That is what everyone will remember. That is why Trump is CRUSHING it and you can only make excuses

>not "/poll/ discussion"

Here come the tin-foil hat faggots.

"Incognito mode"

>being this fucking retarded

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

Who is they? How many people? What metric do you have to show this? Couldn't Hillary supporters have done the same thing? What evidence do you have to refute that?

>people who support Trump voted in the polls so they don't count

Do you not realize that this board would vote Trump won the debate if he had a massive heart attack on stage and at the same time released his tax return showing he lied about how much money he makes by a large, large margin?

So I rigged it by casting my vote?

Hurry up and kys faggot.

>Cred Forums voting = rigged
>only shitlery supporter votes count
>$0.02 get

>if you vote in polls then that means you're rigging it

Is this bait, a meme or shilling?

Nice strawman faggot.

Cred Forums only votes once in each poll. It's just that we're so massive in size that one vote from each user is a landslide.

>Mexican speak

nigger if you're going to speak American, speak it correctly

>spam the polls to convince yourself that your guy is winning
This is pathetic

>Cred Forums has 400K users sitting around waiting for an opportunity to rig some polls
k

how many ppl do u think are on Cred Forums

>He actually thinks Cred Forums has the numbers to influence polls that have hundreds-of-thousands of voters, most of them with proxy/duping protection.

Google Analytics is public you know.

You can look up how many people visit pol monthly.

You retard.

>hours before the debate
>Cred Forums is spamming about padding the polls for trump
>after debate
>GUISE WE WON!

>Trump makes legit criticism of Hillary
>"Haha wow see what I'm dealing with folks?"

That's basically how she responds when she has no rebuttal

I honestly believe that most of you are too big of a newfags to remember when 1m+ votes on rigged polls were a weekly occurrence.

Pic related, children.

Nice non-argument.

Why isn't Cred Forums allowed to vote? It's not like this is that Trump subplebbit or CTR's base of operations.

You're just mad that we won despite the entire election being rigged in Hillarys favor.

>So I rigged it by casting my vote?
This right here.
I don't see how it's rigging when we already know the other is/should be doing the same.

People decided they liked Trump better apparently.
Probably had something to do with how they gave Trump all of the tough questions while Hillary was handled like a fragile grandma.

>pol's vote doesn't count!!!1!

Fucking LOL @ how pathetic you Hilldogs are..... SAD!

>fact check
>go to my website
>:)))
>Drumpf bfto lolololol

The threads after Trump got BTFO were telling people to use bots to rig the votes in multiple polls. Online polls mean nothing, the only that will change something will be when actual phone polls come out and say that Trump won, until then, this is simply rigged garbage.

>YFW Hillary advertises her book right in the middle of the debate

people voting multiple times that do not usually go to those sites is a definition case of rigging them, they're just going to be adjusted back to former results by a rollback, and by that time Cred Forums doesn't have the attention span to rig them again

Cred Forums AND /r/The_Donald USED BOTS TO INCREASE THEIR NUMBER THESE POLLS MEAN SHIT

this poll needs rigging lads

twitter.com/NYMag/status/780599043672137728

you didnt see nothing punk
keep talking shit and youll be sleeping with the fishes
Cred Forums is a big boy and he will off your shit, know what im saying?

was upvoting before I went to work and puked into a trash can

>CNN
Proud supporters of Killary, proven fact.
>AKA their polls don't mean shit when mainstream media is backing The Kill Order.

If a website allows a single IP address to vote more than once, then that's a shit website. Also, it's not like Hillary's CTR crew was out trying to pad her votes.

At the end of the day, people voted in polls and you're just ass-blasted that Hillary lost in almost all of them that weren't using an existing user base which already favored Hillary in past polling.

>votes once
Oh boy, do I sure love rigging polls. Especially twitter which requires an account to vote.

>hours spamming telling people how to multi vote
>no guiese its 100% legit
you can run on for a long time.
sooner or later God's is gonna cut down you liars and ramblers.

Thanks for your great cyber efforts, really thanks you're great isnt he great really The Donald has donated 20 rubles into the vetted fund of your choice.

>muh bots

In 3 hours yesterday, there were over 700,000 new posts. You underestimate our numbers, cuck

If it allows that type of shit then it means shit. Delusional Drumpfkins will use anything to validate their worthless pathetic existence.

Any one think of this guy when Hilbot said Trumped-Up Trickle-Down?

>700,000 new posts
Just delusional Drumpfsters spamming shit

>syracuse.com

I told yall googles ny is turning red , fuck motherfucking nyc

Really? I thought the highlights were when Trump said "That makes me smart" in regards to not paying federal income tax and "That's good business" in regards to taking advantage of the housing crisis

that was b, and over a week long poll. the logistics of rigging were simplier and more plausible then

they weren't.
they are busy on important websites/apps like twitter reddit facebook instagram snapchat.
ones that are marketable(popular enough) for them to spend time on.

is that right?
I didnt see anything like that and I was here all night.
I remember people posting fake troll scripts that didnt actually work
Did you actually try them out or are you just crying about it?

good goy no buying stocks after the markets crashed either

>Motive Fallacy: John Howard is ‘just’ trying to destroy the trade unions, John Howard introduced WorkChoices because he wanted to do the work of the BCA, John Howard hates low income workers. (The word ‘just’ here is seen by White as a giveaway for spotting the Motive Fallacy. He is ‘just’ trying to destroy the trade unions so his claim that WorkChoices will increase worker welfare must be false. But ‘just’ is only a word – it does not help us to refute anything).

Not even trying here. You're pretty fucking dumb to type that response.

those were also good points
its unamerican to pay taxes
that makes trump a true patriot

>Cred Forums failures voting multiple times on the same polls
>w-we w-won !

>I hope my lord cuts you down because you voted on muh polls!!1!!

>being this mad

Wew lad

THIS

Most people who voted in those polls were probably not even American

>this idiot, with apparently all the knowledge to multivote, as well with any other person that happened to browse that thread, also anyone on the internet for the matter.. didn't multi vote either and Clinton shills couldn't compete even when Cred Forums does it for free

Nice conspiracy theory, do you believe in the flat earth too?

Oh come on now. Brigading online polls after a total disaster of a debate does not make you a winner, but in fact a loser.

Do you not realize that CNN would say Hillary won if she coughed up a lung and collapsed on stage?

>we din do nuffin!
>dey dont work n sheit
>we gud boys and trump never said climate change was made up by the chinks!

your delusions are disgusting. you flithy junkies need to get off the pills and go out for a rigorous hike.

Just one question for all of you.

If Hillary was winning the polls, you'd all say it was rigged. Now Trump is winning the polls and it's "reality". Why isn't it rigged this time?

Try again dickhead

Do you not realize that it was righties saying that she would stroke out mid-debate?

I was right here celebrating Trump's victory.

>she plugged her website and book during the debate
oh this user said it already, still insane.

>being a liar
>rambling as much as trump did last night
>God not cutting you don.

like i said.
You can run on for a long time.

Doesn't matter if you're right or wrong.

It made #TrumpWins the top trending tweet for hours.

>Gaslight them back
Gaslight them back
>Gaslight them back
Gaslight them back

Debates aren't factoring into the scientific polls yet and that USC garbage has been an outlier for months.

>Brigading online polls after a total disaster of a debate does not make you a winner, but in fact a loser.
Agreed. CNN needs to get their shit together.

Did you read the tweets in #TrumpWins? It's all people laughing at the idea that Trump won.

You morons realize that you can't vote multiple times, right? They have the ability to detect that sort of thing.

naw.
that would be as crazy as thinking 9/11 was a inside job or that Bengahzi is a actual issue.

And people who know shit about computers have ways to avoid such detection. Cat and Mouse.

$0.05 will be deposited to your account.

The polls ARE rigged. Id say 70% of Americans are voting Trump.

Look at the rallies, the support, the followers. The only people voting for hillary are minorities and people who don't like trump.

Primary voter turnout /thread

Kek approves!! Blessed be Kek!!

Guess what? It doesn't matter, because most people will see the trending and simply think "hmm, guess Trump won".

Might be smart of you to realize just how uninvolved the average person is

Are you the one who drank 1.5L of sangria last night for the debates?

Oh lawd, looks like kek showed up

Are you ready shills? SUCC

the difference is the hillary voters are busy at work. they have jobs so they cant just go to all the rallies.

>trump generals spread links to every poll so people can actually vote in them
>IT WAS RIGGED GUYS

>muh magic internet police watching every vote
>pretends to not remember marblecake, pitbull to alaska, taylor swift to deaf school, kim jong un person of the year and many other shit Cred Forums pulled

Hmm the average person maybe but not the average Twitter user, who is actually seeing the trend.

Thank you for picking up on that. A lot of people are using those lines to paint him in a negative light and I really don't get it. Wasn't the topic entirely about how to fix these loopholes?

It's such an obvious positive to have inside knowledge on these transactions that I'm baffled about how anyone thinks it's a bad thing

Because anyone that has any knowledge of the government or has been in the armed forces that owns a weapon would not support Hillary Clinton.

She has committed crimes that any other person would be convicted of, and at the least, lose their security clearances for blatant disregard of the law.

Some might say that she has more experience than Trump. Experience in what though? Destroying the Middle East? Making America worse? Continuing the game of buying politicians? Deleting emails? Raising National Debt? Making more part-time jobs?

.....wut

>i dont understand how governments work and think you can really just strong arm everyone.

>at work at debate time at night
>have jobs

you mean your colleagues at ctr? but they voted too

>Shills will say it was rigged.

Wow a bunch of online polls that Cred Forumstards rigged means Trump "won" the debate.

I specifically remember threads seconds after the debates with links to all these polls. There was also a download to a bot with instructions on how to set it up for spam voting.

Dont even try to deny these polls are rigged

Ole bobble-head reminded me of a laughing hyena. I wish I could have slapped that smile offer her stupid face.

This isn't 2009, nigger.

I'll take your anger as an admittance that the user you replied to is right.

How many actual people would vote on those useless inconsequential polls compared to one of the most anticipated presidential debates on television?

I'm sure that Trump is destined to such greatness as previous online poll winners Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul.

>He thinks breaking the law is okay when Politicians do it.

Opinion disregarded

The more shit changes the more shit stays the same.

checked Cred Forums first, then german mainstream media

bild.de
>Trump discusses like a ten year old
faz.de
>even conservatives are disappointed in trump
welt.de
>Hillary celebrates victory in first tv duel

Cherrypicked video clips of the debate of clinton

When will this end?

yes yes le negro maymays.
but you see outside of the internet there are real people, and there are a metric shiton of hillary supporters around if you talk with people without being autistic. they are too busy working/trying to keep afloat to spend all day at a rally.

>botted

Lmao @ the desperation. there were over 400k unique users on this site last night and the polls demonstrate that

Your tinfoil hat is on too tight

Shills on suicide watch

Lel

For being science loving Googles, you seem to think global warming is the same as climate change!

When you stop watching them. Cancel subscribtions, encourage your friends and neughbours, claim they are something phobic.

Get out newfag

>he doesn't know they've all been deleted

guess Hillary didn't do anything illegal then!

>average American owns tv
>average American despises Hillary even if they don't like Trump

polls turn out different when you don't host them in libshit cities or on clickbait websites

The amount of COPE is too real. Look, November is coming. You better pony up and get past the first stage of denial because going from denial to acceptance in 1 millisecond is going to fuck your brain up, suicide style

L A N D S L I D E
>A
N
>D
S
>L
I
>D
E

>this terrible show of the new woman president of murica
just end it already, trump isn´t even a good rival

Well well found the kike
we don't like your kind round here normie

>he thinks breaking the law is ok when rich people do it.
Opinion Disregarded.
Trump all but admitted the reason he is not releasing his tax returns is because he is not paying taxes.
no support for the troops. no money for keeping infrastructure up to date.
but it is ok right?
it is only because he is "smart" and not rich enough to avoid it right?

>this person is literally a buttflustered BuzzFeed employee that is assmad about their online Cred Forums getting royally TRUMPED

Enjoy it, if some user could multiple times for Trump, then some user could do the same for Hillary.

Trump supporters confirmed for more efficient and effective. Some might say that these are qualities that would help make America great again

>suddenly Cred Forums trusts the polls

what?
what does google have to do with anything?
>muh ebil corperations
randomly outta no where.

>not understanding the difference between scientifically valid polls and online polls where literally any 400 pound basement dwelling alt-righter can vote.

Admit it, Trumpkins. You lost. Trump came across like an actual retard. You're clutching at straws.

Which law did Trump break, can you cite it? Can you cite the conviction date? What was the penalty?

>Trump supporters confirmed for more efficient and effective.
At cheating,which is why I hope to God no election is ever done online

He did lose but not like a retarded. His response was a fairly normal, albeit a little tantrumy, response to someone who acts holier than thou. I would say he lost 45 to 55.

>pol isn't allowed to vote!!1!

SAD! This is why everyone thinks the left is a bunch of authoritarian commies. Fucking NK cucks

He didn't win though - Hillary did. He was a rambling mess while she was calm and coherent.

Autistic Trump supporters just won the social media poll battles against the Hillary goons. Don't confuse the two.

>w-we totally didn't rig these polls

any proof? that doesn't link back to Cred Forums?

Because we all know the stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Many of these have hundreds of thousands of votes.

Can't wait until he BTFO's Hillary with Benghazi, e-mails, and her getting cucked by Monica

>implying CTR didn't know about the polls before they were open to the public
>implying /r/politics didn't do any raiding last night

the only difference is hillaries people raided (((scientific))) polls

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/780826236213927937

>waaahhh there is no way the corrupt candidate would lose, it has to be a Russian hacker plot!
Let the mentally ill have their delusions, Cred Forums. It's entertaining.

just told two friends of mine,

>lügenpresse haha
>look at this funny article of faz.de of ridiculing trump

at least 300m they'll rig the election by voting wrong like they did with brexit

I remember, the polls had something like 90% Hillary, before the debate even ended, then when the debates ended and people started to look up news articles and vote, it tipped to 60% Trump.

Also, what is the population of the US? 320 million?

What is the population of Cred Forums? A million maybe?

You're saying that a group less than 1% the size of the population of the USA can rig ALL the polls?

Clinton lost because she was a robot giving soundbits, with no actual substance. She never talked about policy, just complained about shit nobody cares about like tax returns; whereas Trump gave actual honest answers and made his policy known.

The only impressive pollster among those showcased is TheHill. Fox Breitbart, Drudge are right wing, the other pollsters are unimpressive.

Fortune and Time.

>You can't have superior voting numbers! Unfair! Cheater!
Being this butt blasted

>hill-shilling this hard
Lmao who's the ass pained one here? You got outvoted, deal with it. Doesn't matter how hard you try to fix the debates.

>no support for the troops. no money for keeping infrastructure up to date.
Actually you can't say that since investments can indirectly lead to higher tax revenues. Real estate and other businesses, if far superior than the alternatives(as in Opportunity Cost) that would've existed instead, can bring in plenty of tax dollars that wouldn't otherwise've been collected.

This is why tax accounting is left to no-life Jews.

Also, if he did pay taxes and released the info, you'd be calling him a retard for paying too much just like how you keep on bringing up the corporate bankruptcy stuff to confuse people who don't know the differene between the types.

2nd KKK didn't hate Jews. Mainly Catholics earned their ire.

>it is ok when donald acts and behaves like a filthy money grubbing kike!

plebs disgust me.

wasted

I see the faggot reddit brigades have all decided to go AWOL and never stand up for their precious Clinton.

Pol is the biggest and best force for social change ever devised. We decide who wins and loses, we are the dreamers of the memes and you kid, you are just a shitstain in the underpants of the track runner star that is moving at light speeds toward victory.

You can either wipe yourself off and become part of the pants or we're going to change you and be cleaner.

We ARE better, you know why, because we speak for the common man/woman. These people started shit with US, they told us how moronic we were, how we didn't deserve a vote, they rigged every question at every debate, they showed Trump drinking water and let him sniff so people thought he was addicted to cocaine and every time Hillary pooped they cut away.

We are the fucking equalizer because the internet is about 80% lazy Boomer liberals chatting on Twitter about safe spaces and we are the 20% who gives a shit about America.

Costa Rica, you have an idyllic beach paradise, don't act like you understand living in the most brutal First World country on Earth.

>But whatever helps him, it doesn't matter
Agree. That's the sort of shit the other side is doing. If you're fighting a cheater, don't let the rules give them the advantage at your expense.

>You and I both know those things don't mean shit. God I fucking hate these debates, they flooded Cred Forums with this shit.
Yeah, but millions of Amerians don't know that.

so /pol encouraged people to vote in online polls.

How is this a negative?

and he never posted again

Getting your base excited and knowledgeable of the polls available online to get the vote out as more votes provides more accuracy.

>implying the left doesn't do the exact same thing

democraticunderground.com/10028192158

democraticunderground.com/10028191438

democraticunderground.com/12512437204

They like us have just been getting the vote out it happens every time there is an online poll

Uh-Huyuck!

Not sure if it's legit, but to see San Diego polling Trump as winner makes me do a double take.

>How is this a negative?
Its not but the results show that the Reddit berniefags don't have any love for the whore