My son is so great the computers, it's amazing, these kids with the cyber

My son is so great the computers, it's amazing, these kids with the cyber.

made me think of the internet before normies over took it with cyber sexing

>Muh Russian Hackers!

I only weigh 350 lbs you shitlord!

Yeah that sounded pretty retarded but it still doesn't compare with Hillary getting mad about a frog

He's a proud dad. Based.

Eh, Hillary is retarded on her website, but she sounded pretty good during the debate.
If this was the first time seeing both candidates, I'd definitely think that Hillary is the rational one.
Except maybe on the race issues.

Hey Barron show daddy how you use the computers for everyone. Show them how you hacked into the Cred Forums.

>asdasdaiusfiugsdfisdf.

I'm in.

Kids being good at the CYBER...
Many such cases!

>tfw triggered when he said that
i got over it but it will probably lose him some votes in america.

Really? I saw it more as a hidden shout out to his many cyber supporters

CALL SEAN HANNITY sniiiffff NOBODY WANTS TO CALL SEAN HANNITY snnniiifff CAN SOME ONE CALL SEAN? SEAN HANNITY sniffffffffff

These kids with the cyber these days. Have you see what they're doing? Its tremendous! Believe me. My son who is 10 years old - Barron - is very good at the cyber. I can't believe it. He's so good at cyber its unbelievable. The memes these kids are creating these days are tremendous. Unbelievable. Believe me.

I didn't watch the debates either but it's irrelevant because this isn't the first time people are seeing the candidates

People stereotyped Trump as crazy and Hillary as a bad person

Trump avoided calling for Muslims to get nuked so he avoided looking crazy, so it's hist win

I think she sounds retarded on her website because it's made by numales and femmes for her. It barely ever seems like stuff she'd actually say.

stop being fat

and Australian

Wait a minute...
Is he saying his 10 year old son hacked the DNC?

Perhaps that's a win for him, but there was one really blatant question avoidance, a few factual discrepancies and he kept repeating "wrong" a lot when he got confronted with stuff he said over the years.

He did alright. Could've been worse, could've been better.

>MFW BARRON TRUMP HACKED THE DNC

see..you really should watch the debates then SNIIIFFF he came off like a fucking sperglord on coke SNIIIFFFFFFF

Attacking trump on cyber security is probably a very bad idea for CTR because of the whole email scandals.
Trump knows enough about cyber security to avoid an fbi investigator, so I think he wins at this issue

Being fat is a shitty lifestyle choice. You don't want to be made fun of, get a hold of your life.

>MFW Barron Trump's email is more secure than the Secretary of State's and the DNC.

As i understand he was referring to how Americans have the potential to be leader in cyber warfare. That's why he gave that personal example.

>trying to prescribe intelligence to what he said

just stop

he's a befuddled, sheltered moron

>the cyber
I thought this was shorthand for cybersex

get back to msnbc, you DNC talking point-reading fucktard.

>claim Trump supported Iraq war
>Trump brings media personlity who can confirm that he did not support the Iraq war
>LOL TRUMP KEEPS BRINGING UP MEDIA PERSONALITY LIKE OMG WHO CARES?

I'm pretty sure I know Byron's Sand at this point.

you really fell for the jewish fitness scam?, you are easily led.
i guess you watched too many joe rogan podcasts.

Its not about prescribing intelligence to what he said. It's about pointing out the denial of this topic as applied to his opponent.
It's literally a double standard. Hillary fucked up so hard that the fbi got involved, but sure trump is worse because he mentioned how his son knows more than him.

>when you lose the fat vote

are you warming up your proxies in the cyber for trump? sniffffff

t. lard sheep
Zionism wants to keep you fat, unhealthy and preoccupied with bullshit. Self improvements are the stepping stones to happiness and fulfillment.
Get a hold of your life.

>the nuclear
pol will defend this

Trump was all over the place, even when he brought up relevant arguments he didn't elaborate. Bringing up super predators comment seemed desperate, it needed better timing.

He dropped the ball on the race question, should've been a highlight moment for him. B-but I went to black churches!

>hes made very good relationships over the last LITTLE WHILE with the African-American

sniff