So why won't he release his tax returns?

So why won't he release his tax returns?
Hillary is right, he is hiding something. What?

>Not as rich as he claims
>Huge debts
>Shady business
>Afraid people will see his real name (Drumpf)

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI
snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/
factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/
prospect.org/article/clinton-foundation-donor-list-released
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-29/clinton-foundation-failed-to-disclose-1-100-foreign-donations
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/08/nambla-becomes-donald-trump-s-birther-moment.html
factcheck.org/2016/07/a-guide-to-clintons-emails/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a private citizen

he isn't a public government official yet.

>private citizen

But he is running for presidente, that is more than a reason to do it.

Even Trump supporters know that this is not right

once hes president he can release all the papers we want him to, until then he doesn't have to do jack

>Legal shit with the IRS.
>Lawyers say don't release them.
>Don't release them.

I don't see what the problem is. He doesn't have to release a damn thing.
>What is Shillary hiding?
>Where's those medical records?
>Where are those emails?
>Why did you feel the need to hide behind a unsecured basement server?
>Where are those transcripts from those $500K speeches?

Flip the script Don.

Why doesn't Brazil clean up its favelas?

>dirt-poor
>subhuman
>too prone to criminality
>all of the above

I hope one of the first things Hillary does once she's on office is to shut down these shitty sites so you socially awkward trolls have no outlet for your retardedness.

He's also under audit right now, so releasing those records who be retarded.

You're a fucking retard if you believe this. The mental gymnastics trumptards do to justify their candidate are amazing.

Gonna need sources on that multiclaim.

>releases tax returns
>OMG DRUMPF IS RICH AND PAID NO TAXES

It would be Romney all over again.

>says a country with lower HDI than brazil

The IRS said he can release them.

>Hillary is right, he is hiding something. What?

whatever it is, it's probably not as interesting as what her staff are hiding from the oversight committee

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole times. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated

Kill yourself Leaf

So? The Founding Fathers didn't have to release shit.

Trump doesn't pay taxes, and Obama waste $1,000,000 tax payer money everytime he plays golf. All the taxes paid buy my office 50 people) wouldn't pay 1/2 of one of his golf trips.

Fuck off huehuehue he said he's currently being audited and he'll release it as soon as it's done. When will Hillary release her 33,000 emails? Oh wait....

Nice try

Don't care. He doesn't have a track record of breaking the top laws of this country while in government. He's automatically more qualified to do a better job than Hillary.

>i have no reason not to release them even under audit
>but i won't because reasons

sure, he is hiding something
but is hillary hiding something too?
What was in the 33,000 emails?
Seems like a fair trade. No emails, no taxes.

Part of the ugliness of her are those nasty pants suits she wears.

Then there is a trail of dead bodies that leads back to Arkansas.

And the massive amounts of foreign money coming to the Ckinton Foundation.

Then there is the pay for play quid pro quo that goes on in the various departments of the government.

I wonder if Queen hillary will continue King Obama's weponizing of federal departments against its citizens as in the Palantir lawsuit?

wtf? im not voting for obama again!

snifffff

I honestly don't give a shit. It's a game the corrupt play and yet everyone keeps letting them make the rules. Don't give a shit what neodems say.

If it were most politicians, you could probably say that whatever is in those tax returns is worse than anything we can imagine is in them. This is Trump though, so it could easily be that he is refusing because he doesn't want to look like Hillary made him release his returns.

Because he would lose appeal to your regular tax paying joe when they find out that he (legally) avoids paying tax.

so?

Have any of you fucking libs who pine away for Trump to release his tax returns even looked at the 140 pg financial disclosure document he filed when announced his run for president? No? then go do that, dissect those documents and report back to us, or shut the fuck up

>presidente
>Mexican Intellectual

this is kind of a win-win situation for Donald

If he doesn't release them, we go on believing that he's rich

If he releases them and he's rich, all good.

But if he releases them and he's not as rich as he says, he only appeals more to the working class and middle classes, who are probably in debt themselves.

I did, they don't give us a complete picture of his personal holdings, charitable donations, and tax rate.

Why doesn't he release his tax returns?

That the best you've got you mudslime nigger?

or he could just release his tax returns

Is Trump being investigated for criminal wrongdoing by the IRS? No? Tax returns are a non-issue.. they are 100%irrelevant..

The IRS also says you can pay them more money than you actually owe, but why on Earth would you do that?

What a fucking idiot or liar.

US #7
Brazil (huehue) #75

hdr.undp.org/en/composite/HDI

So ... which is it faggot? Liar or idiot?

>Hilary says we don't know who he owes money and favors to
>Trump doesn't mention Clinton Foundation
Fuck me this guy is dumb

It would be pretty amazing if the IRS tried to recommend charges while the FBI was still waffling around.

>Yet
>Implying he has chance

If they're irrelevant, why doesn't he just show them?

Beyond If it was something illegal, it'd be a matter for the audit and the IRS.
If it's not something illegal, then it's merely a matter of it possibly being distasteful to certain members of the public.

The absolute worst thing that can happen in regards is already happening, refusing to release them and stoking imaginations as to what it could be. The issue is the person pushing this attack is guilty of far more numerous and heinous attempts at avoiding transparency that everyone, including the FBI already knows is criminal.

It'd be like if Bill Clinton accused him of disrespecting women.

Good thing I ain't a muzzie. Don't know about a leaf ain't being one though. Hard to say these days

You're dodging facts like a true trumptard.

Purely media manufactured controversy. Nobody actually cares about his taxes.

Crooked gets to hide everything and they don't harangue her over it.

kill yourself ctr faggot

Being indebted to foreign entities is a real problem as a government official, regardless of whether you want to stick your head in the sand about it.

>this
when i heard her say that i was convinced he'd finally spring into action and just destroy her right there.

EMAILS
M
A
I
L
S

You're still a poor, uneducated shitskin living in a shitty country that the world would be better off if it were bombed off the map.

The real reason is obvious. His tax return is literally a stack of paper 4 feet tall. Pic related.

Hillary spun a $650m mortgage on a 4 billion dollar property as "Trump is in debt hundreds of millions of dollars to foreign banks." I can't imagine the number of lies and spin she would make up against the whole return.

I can bet my precious loo on it that he's not a billionaire and is in deep debt.
Also when Lester said IRS said it's fine to release when in audit,Drumpft changed the topic to how the govt was wasting taxes and he's smart to not pay any tax.

lol like anyone cares about his tax Returns.

Damn all those fucking shills on this board lately. Do you know what Hillary is hiding is probably 100 times worse than some stupid tax returns.

Tax returns for emails.

No negotiation

Duh. Everyone on team hilldog know that she's a corrupt warhawk. But at least she wouldn't delegate all of her power to a hardcore evangelist or destroy the EPA.

It really is douche canoe vs turd sandwich.

Smart of his accountants, sure. I'd rather have a guy who hires people to make the system work for him than a woman who's vast wealth and connections can't even get her a secure email server.

yes because hillary sure isnt in anyone's pocket

>this is the only thing the left has to attack Trump
>people still don't give a fuck and will vote for him anyway

I love it.

I explained last night: I'm not releasing my tax returns until CROOKED Hillary Clinton releases her emails. It's very simple, folks.

-DJT

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MADE ME THINK
AND NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

Hillary can't undelete her emails, but Trump can release his taxes. I understand that makes Hillary a corrupt piece of shit, but Trump is in a position to be transparent and look good in relation to her multiple scandals, but he isn't. Why?

Doesn't follow. An audit is an examination of all financial assets. Tax records would be revealed anyway to auditors unless Trump is trying to defraud the audit.

So either he doesn't like how his tax records look or he's trying to commit tax fraud.

>But at least she wouldn't delegate all of her power to a hardcore evangelist

Isn't her gf Huma a devout Muslim?

I actually did that and got a check in the mail from the IRS.

But she admitted to her mistake which is very smart.
If only Trump admitted about the shit he had said in the past.

>currently under audit
>lawyer says not to release them
>tax returns not a requirement for POTUS

THE EMAILS, HILLARY!

He hasn't released it largely because Hillary will then make retarded comments at the debate about what he's "hiding"

>she said sowwy
>stop investigating her!!! you sexists!!!
No wonder India is a literal shit hole.

Irrelevant. A large tax return would just mean people would be less inclined to read it, not that they shouldn't have the option of doing so.

Really, there's lawyers that LIVE for this kind of thing.

A "proud" muslim, but sure. But comparing a potential staffer to the Vice President nominee is disingenuous and you know it.

I want to know if he's actually rich or just lies about that too.

Which fact would that be? That he's not required to release anything or that the legal council he pays for specifically advises him not to?

Who are these lawyers? Why would releasing your taxes be bad for an audit? Isn't that an admission of fraud?

>a proxyfag saying this

the irony

>She said sowwy
Yes she did
>Stop investigating her
Never said that

Tramp never even said sorry.Nigga straight up denies him supporting Iraq war and his beliefs about climate change being fake.

It's not irrelevant at all. If she can bungle something as simple as a mortgage, I'm sure there are hundreds of other things in there that she can manufacture into a scandal. He should have legally separated himself from the company, then gave himself shares, instead of filling everything under his name. Then he could do what she did and just report his income.

Asking him to release his returns is analogous to asking for the return of the Clinton Foundation.

Hillary has skirted the rules before but hasn't done anything actually illegal. Even the E-mail scandal was above board even if everybody and their mother was telling her not to do it.

Trump has pending lawsuits.

>. If she can bungle something as simple as a mortgage

We are talking about Trump, right?

>. He should have legally separated himself from the company, then gave himself shares, instead of filling everything under his name.

That's basically what he does with the Trump Foundation while spending all it's money on himself. Considering that the Trump Foundation is supposed to be a charity, it's effectively fraud.

>0.01

>mishandling of classified materials is above board

D:

He's playing 6D Mahjong, he won't release his tax returns until Hillary releases her e-mails.

Hillary DID release her E-mails.

Taxation is theft

No I'm talking about her using a 650m mortgage and saying that he "is in debt millions of dollars to foreign banks." It's an incredibly dishonest misrepresentation of the truth. Every real estate company in the world uses leverage, hell most investment banks use leverage, it's not as though he's actually in debt to them or owes those banks favors.

>Trump foundation

That's not at all how the foundation works. I'm talking about legally separating himself from his corporation, where the hell did that come from?

>Doesn't pay taxes

INCOME TAX. He didn't pay INCOME tax because he didn't draw a salary those years.

THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF TAXES YOU DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS.

Sales taxes. Property taxes. Capital gains taxes (with all kinds of different rates for short vs long term assets. Corporate taxes. Payroll taxes. etc etc.

I guarantee you his total tax burden was more than the schmucks going on about this will ever even make. And if it's an issue, if the system is complicated and full of loopholes, why not elect the guy who wants to FIX it and streamline it for everyone? I feel like I'm surrounded by hucksters that speak in half truths and think they've convinced a world of retards to believe them.

Strangely, yes. As secretary of state, she has authority to declare material classified or not.

not all those ones her lawyers deleted :^)

Not if the potential staffer could be the Secretary of State

Having a mortgage does mean you're in debt though. Doesn't matter how much you think the property you mortgaged is worth, until accounts are settled, you're liable to pay your debtors. You owe them money that you haven't paid back. Otherwise you wouldn't have taken out a mortgage in the first place.

he's in the middle of an audit that hillary started. fuck you shill. the southern brazilians will gas you.

If your equity is worth more than the mortgage then you aren't in debt. The property that has the mortgage is valued at roughly $4b. I would say that's good debt.

Real estate companies use leverage all the time. There's no way to succeed without using leverage.

>Every real estate company in the world uses leverage, hell most investment banks use leverage

Maybe that's why those people tend not to run for public office where conflicts of interest are a thing

Because the entire thread is about Trump's tax returns and his refusal to release them,

>That's not at all how the foundation works.
Then tell me how much money Trump has put into it since 2010 and why it's paying off Trump's outstanding fines. So help me god if he's been writing off legal fees as charitable donations there will be riots in the streets.

Oh? Which ones were deleted?

That's absurd. It's like saying someone with a mortgage shouldn't run for office because they might have to do favors for Bank of America.

>there will be riots in the street if Trump has been writing off legal fees

wut?

The 30k that were "personal." The FBI has already recovered several thousand from that bunch which were work related. Maybe you should reread Comeys statement.

It's all of the above and more. My bet is that it'll be hacked leaked by the IRS days before the election and cost the Republicans their majority.

>Isn't that an admission of fraud?
Read the bill of rights, retard.

Then kill yourself.

He literally said that he doesn't pay income tax, and that he's smart because of it.

And he's winning in the polls. Newsflash: Normal people hate the IRS too.

>If your equity is worth more than the mortgage then you aren't in debt.

That's absolutely not true. Debt is debt. Even if that real estate was just cash in a pile, he would still owe that portion of cash to his creditor. Until he gives it back, it's debt.

And this is real estate. If you think you can just flip a 4 billion dollar building to clear accounts at a moment's notice, you're silly.

The actual reason, though, is so that he could do what he did tonight.

>Release your tax returns.
>Release your fucking deleted emails you criminal.

The counterattack was "w-well you don't pay income tax!" which he brushed off and won points for. EVERYONE hates the fucking IRS. Only the most cringey lefty cucks think dodging taxes is a bad thing.

Now, every time ANYONE brings up taxes, he gets to bring up her emails. One is a non-issue that he already BTFO, the other was Hillary's worst moment in the debate.

It wasn't even 5D Majong, it was an obvious trap and she walked right into it, and will continue walking right into it in the next two debates.

This was the meatiest chance he had to nail the cunt on the covert server scandal.

Please find me a real estate company that uses its own cash to buy all its properties. You can't, because at 4.5% prime, every real estate company is using bank cash to mortgage their properties and buy more. The whole thing is a ridiculous attempt to smear him for standard business practices.

Honestly, his company is worth 4-5billion, so 650m in collateralized debt is would be an exceptional leverage ratio.

He doesn't care if people find out he's a crook or a Russian shill, since he's basically admitted to both by this point.

But he's TERRIFIED that people will find out he's not as rich as he claims to be.

The smart money says that Trump has more debt than assets, so his net worth is basically less than zero. He can still afford to look rich by borrowing money, but appearances only go so far.

Think about it: Trump bragged about how he's "saving money" by not running ads against Hillary. Why does he need to save money so badly? The election is six weeks from now, he's supposedly got hundreds of millions of dollars, and he loves to throw his wealth around.

Only reason he isn't spending it is because he doesn't have it.

Or
>hoovering up media attention before he drops an "oh look its nothing" pile driver on the msm like every one of his ploys
this is all following a simple formula

He doesnt want to release them because half of america are stupid liberal cucks that think hes not paying taxes when in fact he is cheating the system. Hes doing something that americans could have been doing for years. Yes he should pay taxes but if hes smart enough to figure out and execute a way to not pay taxes legally.. Then why not do it? Hes smart as fuck. Its americas fault for having such a flaud system with so many holes and he proved it with his own money and this was something that he talked about fixing. He even said this in the debate last night.. So once again you dumb liberal cucks cant read into anything and let titles of articles make up your entire decision making.

>Notional real estate debts
Trump doesn't even own a fourth of the Trump (tm) properties. His debts are probably for lawsuits and his jet lease.

snopes.com/trump-maralago-flagpole/

The gist of it was that Trump owed money to the town of Palm Beach, Florida. The town offered a deal where he could pay his outstanding $100k cumulative fine in the form of a charitable donation to Iraqi war veterans

As far as I can tell, Trump paid his fine out of the Trump Foundation which he hasn't put money into in years.

i agree with you, he is hiding something.
probably shady business.

i still think trumb is the better choice, but the only reason is, that hillary is even worse.

worst voting ever

Pretty much. DESU if he lets them chew on this bone for a while they won't go sniffing for other actually potentially damaging information.

The 650m touted by Clinton is a mortgage on a 4b property in the Avenue of the Americas in NYC. He does lease his name to be put on properties, but the majority he owns. Try harder shill.

cause nobody cares.

Smart Man

Hillary produced her tax returns.

Almost all of her charitable giving was to the Clinton Foundation.

That pays her family salaries with the $0.90 that doesn't go to any actual charity.

because nobody cares?

10 miuntes on pointless tax return question that completely uncontroversial.

20 secounds on critical email question that should propperly land hillary in prison

10 minutes on pointless finished birther issue

0 secounds discussion of the presidential campaigns defining issue of illegal immigration and the border wall

Nice moderation MSM, bullshit 2v1 debate.

It's lucky Killary is such a useless candidate, anyone but her would had managed to wrangle a win with such extreme advantages.

>everyone in the media gets increasingly worked up about his tax returns
>"he must be hiding something!!!"
>hillary dedicates more and more time saying how trump must be hiding something
>once trump feels the media and clinton have all their eggs in the tax return basket, he releases them
>they're squeaky clean
>media and clinton BTFO
>trump wins

It's just another ruse.

>Trump never pays his debts
>If trump owes a debt to a foreign meanie-head he'd be forced to pay it

Make up your damn minds, (((CTR.)))

>Trump Foundation donates to charity to avoid paying a fine for having too big of an American flag

Is that really the best you got? Is that supposed to be worse than pardoning a fugitive who was on the FBIs Top Ten list for decades after they donated a million dollars to the Clinton Library? Or approving weapons deals to Middle Eastern dictatorships after they donate a hundred million to your charity? Give me a break.

IRS has his tax records, which means both 0bama and Hillary have them

Is nothing than a grand gesture

Also
>Not as rich as he claims

Probably not, spending his own money on this campaign instead of gorging on bribes from Wall Street and Saudis

it's a red herring. he can keep the media focused on this and not other things and then finally drop the harmless papers in front of them when its all nearly over.

13D underwater chess

You say that like financial institutions don't wield enormous political influence.

>you can get rich by spending hundreds of million dollars on attack ads that provide no more returns and have less media saturation than a 140 character shitpost on Twitter

Poor people are poor because they're stupid.

They do when they make up 6 of your top ten donors. A financial institution holding a mortgage isn't in a position of power, especially with such a low prime rate.

Clintons donated 1 million dollars in 2015 to "Clinton Family Foundation", a private foundation basically their stash.

Any articles on that on snopes, the commie rag in cahoots with DNC? No - why not, yes - why don;t bring it up

Watch the fuckn debate morons, he didn't want people to know he doesn't pay taxes an d hasn't for years.

>Donald,when are you going to release your tax returns?
>When you release all the 33000 deleted E-mails.
>mfw
Seriously there is no coming back from this,she made the dumbest mistake she could make.Get on a personal level with Trump only to get rekt.

This

Hillary has and still does much worse than trump ever will

>The whole thing is a ridiculous attempt to smear him for standard business practices.

Or a demonstration of the explicit conflict of interest of someone deciding financial policy who has extensive personal financial obligations and refuses to place his holdings and company that bears his name in a blind trust, as is the general practice for those with complex business debts.

He's already said that he would turn the business over to his children, which is Hillary's exact stance regarding the Clinton Foundation.

Personally I'd have made a deal for her (((Goldman))) (((Sachs))) speech transcripts. speech transcripts, then just reminded her that the House Committee was still working on her emails.

The Clinton foundation is a nonprofit charity with no outstanding debts. Trump's businesses are for profit and extensively embedded in his personal finances. Their success benefits him personally. Changing leadership does not change this.

By multiple independent sources the sum proprietary (I noticed you didn't contest my 1/4th figure) and partial real estate holdings are valued less than $3.5 billion and of the proprietary owned properties most of the valuation comes from revenue from commercial leasing. The point is that the Trump brand is leveraged to a point where he can be punished and can't afford to be independent. For example, if Carl Icahn keeps making Herbalife deals and bailing out Trump's campaign, or if Trump loses or fails as president, then there could be a massive and immediate devaluation of the Trump brand.

CTR is out in full force today. I guess those polls have you guys assblasted.

To act as though the Clinton Foundation is an altruistic organization that doesn't benefit the Clinton's at all is absurd. If they didn't benefit from it they wouldn't require these middle eastern dictatorships to donate in order to get weapons deal, they wouldn't require people on the FBIs Top Ten Most Wanted list to donate in order to get a pardon, she wouldn't have met so extensively with donors while at State.

Stop projecting, Trump shill.

10/10 retort

Still would a horrible business move on his part. He's not a politician so he can't afford to think like one in every situation you retards.

factcheck.org/2015/06/where-does-clinton-foundation-money-go/

Trump doesn't even put money in the Trump Foundation anymore. The fact that the Clintons put money in makes it far more reputable than the Trump Foundation.

Trumps leverage ratio is actually very low for the industry. Add in today's low prime rate, and its hard to see how the banks have any control over him.

If there were ever a conflict, it would be between Hillary and the hundreds of millions that banks have "donated" to her campaign. I'm sure she'll be really critical of them once she's in office...

>still posting from last night trying to blame an internet board for hundreds of thousands of votes in a few hours
ok fag

>Still would a horrible business move on his part.

No, no it wouldn't. Right now, hiding information that he should be showing makes him look shifty as hell and a bad investment. Hiding only works when you're negociating with someone you don't trust.

The charity rating organization that they used refused to look at the Clinton Foundation for years because of its abnormal structure. I'm skeptical of their change of heart immediately before the election. She could, of course, release all the documents to the public for us to scrutinize. A list of the few thousand foreign donors she's been hiding for years would be a good start.

I won't deny an ethical conflict of interest between the obligation to one's philanthropic goals and one's duty as a statesman, but to allege that the Clintons stand to gain financially from their charity's operations is baseless. That money cannot be directed towards personal enrichment, and unlike Trump's foundation, there's no reason to believe they broke the rules. In fact there's extensive evidence otherwise.

Don't take this to mean that I support Hillary, she's unfit to be president for numerous reasons, it's just that you can't merely hardware Trump's finances by bringing up false equivalences with the Clinton foundation. They're basically not comparable.

Hillary did claim that she was cutting ties to the Clinton foundation when she takes office.

Trump says he'll give control of the Trump Foundation to his kids when he takes office.

prospect.org/article/clinton-foundation-donor-list-released

She did

>Thinks a million dollars is a lot of money.

I think you should have asked Marc Rich how much the Clinton's gain from their charities.

Legally hiding vs illegally hiding

Trump wins

Hahahahaha
HAHAHAHA

This is what Trump retards ACTUALLY BELIEVE

How fucking diverged from reality do you need to to think Trump's 90 minute petulant lie-filled tantrum constituted talking about plans and policies?

Opinion. If every lawyer agrees that while audited, you shouldn't make your returns public then you shouldn't. Simple

Not for the Canadian affiliate.

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-04-29/clinton-foundation-failed-to-disclose-1-100-foreign-donations

They claim they are forbidden by Canadian law from doing so. The Canadian government disagrees.

3/4th of Trump's assets rest on the value of his monosyllabic, financially discredited (by bankruptcies), and increasingly publicly reviled name. He has no outlet no allies that don't already own a stake and a growing list of powerful enemies. A couple billion isn't enough. Putin shits that in Syria in a day.

His lawyers say he shouldn't until the IRS is done auditing. Who would you trust?

this bread is so stale it's starting to crumble into dust. have a good day, huemonkey.

Hillary only said that the Foundation would stop accepting foreign donations (odd that she still took them as Secretary of State) and turn the foundation over to Chelsea.

The IRS? Why would I trust somebody else's lawyers?

Except this is wrong and the Clinton Foundation is highly rated by multiple organizations and have a higher percentage of donations go to charity than the industry average.

>implying he doesnt have a chance

There's no tax attorney that agrees a person should release their returns while under audit.

The IRS is merely saying that there's no law against it.

>lie-filled tantrum
What was he lying about?

>tax returns
>tax returns
>tax returns

Honestly who fucking cares. It's no where near as damning as leaking confidential information by breaking the law having your own unprotected private servers.

>real name

Part? That is entirely his beauty. We luv rich people in the US. They are our royalty.

Someone start a GoFundMe page to compensate an IRS employee to leak the Trump tax returns.

Let's settle this.

Speak for yourself you fucking faggot. He has every right to withhold his tax returns. Fuck you

GTFO Leaf. You're fucking worthless. Go back to sucking your dads cock and shut the fuck up.

The IRS is the LAST agency I would trust. Fuck them.

It shouldn't be difficult. Trump plans to cut their budget and the lawsuit vultures and the press are sure to kick in.

The whistle blower vs. traitor debate alone would be worth it.

Nixon released his tax returns while under audit.

Nixon also had to integrity to step aside after he got caught deleting a mere 6 minutes of tapes. Clinton has illegally deleted 33k emails and it's scoffed at.

>illegally

Proof?

because he doesn't wanna be sued for malpractice? literally no tax attorney will tell you to release your returns while under audit

She was legally required to turn over all work emails to the State department when she left. She didn't until Republicans pushed her. Even then she went through her emails and only turned over the emails she wanted people to see. The rest she had a furfag delete from her server.

What does crooked Donald got to hide? The IRS says he can release them and there's no problem with it. What is in those papers that he's trying to hide? The public has a right to know. I could but I'm not gonna is not a readon, it's a childidh delaying tactic.

Why tho, isn't his entire presidential bid built on transparency and accountability

A lot of smart people are saying that he doesn't release them because they would sho he generously donates to NAMBLA.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/08/nambla-becomes-donald-trump-s-birther-moment.html

>She was legally required to turn over all work emails to the State department when she left.

Source on this?

Nah bro. She's a fucking criminal and she admitted it during the debate.

factcheck.org/2016/07/a-guide-to-clintons-emails/

>He's already said that he would turn the business over to his children

Which is highly problematic. He's going be making policies that could and would benefit his companies directly and we're just suppose to trust that the family will never talk shop while he's on office? Why can't he put his assets in a blind trust that guarantees that there is no illegalities happening behind closed Trump doors?

He's going to put a complex, multi-billion dollar empire in a blind trust?

The police will let you confess to crimes you didn't even do. Doesn't mean you should.

Saying the IRS is OK with releasing them is giving access to 1000s of dipshit journalists arguing about minute tax discounts and making the IRS redo its audit.

Or he's just using the tax returns as a decoy and then will btfo the media, again.

Only in your pathetic fantasy. Trump had a chance to prosecute the email and Benghazi issues but Hillary turned it around and had him defending on tax returns and Howard Stern almost immediately.

The idiot even admitted to not paying taxes and offered Sean Hanity as a character reference.

>implying there won't be more debates
>implying he isn't the same "idipt" who closed an 11 point gap in 3 weeks while bring outspent 50:1.

>Trump can learn to debate in 11 days
>The Trump campaign's lack of spending shows strength and gas nothing to do with its lack of donations
>Implying implications

Trump will end up outspending Clinton in the last few months. He's been out spent by Clinton, sure, but 75% of Clinton's donations come from corporations and wealthy donors. Clinton's war chest isn't something to brag about.