Rigged polls

polls show Trump won because a few hackers with botnets skewed them.
prove me wrong
>protip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf
publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/09/voters-nationally-say-clinton-won-debate-5140.html
twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780598663978418176
nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37486320
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prove yourself right
>protip, you can't

>Pretending to be this much of a newfag

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2016/images/09/27/poll.pdf

CNN rigging by over sampling

Organizing people to vote =\= rigging

Prove to me bots were involved

>botnets

It was funny at first but now you shills are just pathetic
If I were your boss i'd fire the enitre Cred Forums division, you lazy twats don't even put effort in shilling

>mfw Rush is talking about Trump winning in the polls

>muh rigged polls
>a fucking leaf

>this level of tinfoil
Have you shills gotten any sleep yet? This is delusional

If the polls are so easily rigged, why does the media use them as legitimate sources for arguments?

why would anyone rig online polls you idiot

>tfw I used the python script some guy posted here and probably voted 10,000 times across a few different polls

>the nazi frogs controll all the notnets i swear!
your'e getting way too delusional

Fucking this,
>illary wins poll, yay #imwithher
>trump wins poll, egad hackers, racists ahhhhhhh.
You shills are nothing but a thorn in our side get fucked and BTFO next debate, can't wait to see what these dick sneezes think of next,

>nobody could possibly oppose corrupt Hillary, it's all a secret Russian hacker plot to have Trump win
That's a neat conspiracy theory you delusional lunatic.

There's nothing stopping someone voting multiple times in these polls, all they have to do is set up a script to refresh the page and vote. Tell me again why trump won?

It is if it's a poll, because you're fucking with the demographic sampling and making the results contrary to reality.

Doesn't matter, all of the offline polls showed Hillary won. You won't find a single poll done by focus groups or by phone that mirrors the online polls. Make your faggy little collage of fake polls.

Because those polls are conducted by phone to try to get a representative sampling of the actual voting population. The polls you see on e.g. RCP are not online polls, which is why Trump is always losing in them.

What's delusional about the innumerable poll brigade threads from last night? I could go dig up an archive but you know you're full of shit and I know you're full of shit so it would be wasted energy.

So you maintain only trump did this. Shows a lack of planning on Hillary's side. Maybe she not fit to run a nation.

>people voting on polls is rigging them
Okay, you nutjob

> Doesn't understand logical fallacies

Prove you're not a faggot.

Pro-tip, you can't

Excellent litmus test of presidential fitness you have there.

It is, see Notice how real polls are conducted by them calling you instead of the other way around, to avoid oversampling particular groups, like the kinds with no jobs and nothing but time.

Also notice how the polls conducted by CNN and FOX focus groups, and the PPP phone polling -- you know, the ones Cred Forums cant brigade -- show Hillary as a clear winner.

Try again.

Here's a poll Cred Forums wasn't able to brigade:

publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/09/voters-nationally-say-clinton-won-debate-5140.html

Fuck if you can't win with FOX you pretty much lost:

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780598663978418176

But yeah keep clinging to the polls you NEETs spammed with votes.

>Polls more democrats than repunlicans
>Somehow democrats are winning

Makes me think.

This. Honestly Trump supporters are fucking enragingly stupid. There were a ton of threads last night filled with scripts and easy access VPNs to skew data. This isn't even debatable.

You Litterally vote for a candidate because you are afraid to be called names, you are weak, your bloodline is weak, and the people you support don't give not one fuck about you, when trump wins you'll realize how honestly fucking absolutely oblivious you were to this election you blue pulled blind sheep low testosterone submissive delusional shill.

Are there any non-online polls? I don't trust any online poll that Cred Forums did rig (because you faggots love Trump)

That's not an argument, that's an image you saved to your hard drive to use as an argument because you have a nigger-tier IQ.

Try again.

>It is
KEK
>also notice how clear shill polls that have organized sampling exactly how they want confirm their own political agenda

>literally
Stopped reading right there.

>imaginary number can change real life

not even Harambe can change gorrila name, how the fuck you think this will work?
The DENIAL is real, and you guys creating tumblr safespace with this poll

Cred Forums is a small board with little to no influence over the net.
Triying to make it this big powerfull boogieman that dominates the internet at its will is pretty delusional.

And yet, historically, still more trustworthy and accurate than online polls bombed by NEETs, though.

Try again.

>media uses these very polls in the case Hillary wins
>when Trump wins them they're hacked

You faggots are petulant whiners. Voting is not rigging.

You guys change your story a fucking lot. Reminds me of a guy who contradicts his own fucking Twitter history on live TV and thinks no one will notice.

>the polls being riggedby democrats show hillary winning
you don't say

As if I give a rat's dick, go shit post some more you aren't making much shekels ITT

online polls =/= phone polling

Try again.

>waaaah CTR
I'm a trump supporter but youre fucking embarrassing yourself right now

They are mentally ill people looking for any kind of scapegoat. What do you expect?
>people I don't like or have opinions I don't like shouldn't be valid in polls
That's not how it works faggot. Changing to poll to keep any group of people out or favor a certain group more is dishonest polling. The honest polls which lets everyone vote shows Trump is the winner. Keep trying to rely on truly rigged polls.

>keeps replying
>says he doesn't care
Try again.

wtf are you going on about?. Please explain.

>You faggots are petulant whiners. Voting is not rigging.

online polls are not legit. Using 2012 online polls would make Ron Paul the president right now.

>waaaah no YOURE on the wrong side of history

FPBP

There's been two that are any good

Gravis gave Hillary the win by 4 points, another one gave it to her by 10 points.

Importantly though, no one really changed their mind on who to vote for. The people Trump lost were replaced by those Hillary lost.

all the shills going
>DRUMPF BTFO FOREVER HES FINNISH
are spreading shit

Isn't that exactly what I said?

You made the claim, now provide the evidence to back it up.

>>people I don't like or have opinions I don't like shouldn't be valid in polls
You are demonstrating poor reading comprehension. I hope Trump has a plan to improve public schooling.

Hilary's deleted emails contained confirmation that she had sex with Satan and ate the faces of 15 blonde babies
prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

>Are there any non-online polls? I don't trust any online pol

In my saafe spaaace!!!

This. CNN rigged their poll. CTR can't stand that Trump won so theyre claiming every single poll is rigged

A few NEETs voting 10 times a minute can rack up votes fairly fast

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/780598663978418176 I guess Frank Luntz is a Democrat.

Actually there are articles on undecided and Democrats switching to Trump after last night.

nypost.com/2016/09/26/the-best-debate-takes-come-from-inside-the-bar/

It's all good ausbro.

Fuck off shills

Not an argument.

better version coming through

rigged debates ...

Seriously though as many times as she has debated she should have won easily.
This was the Don's first time at this level.

>She sucked HARD.

Great deflection. You implied any poll "bombed by NEETs" isn't valid. Polls are not invalid simply because you don't like whoever is voting on them or whatever their opinions are. However, polls that specifically ask target audiences (ie CNN polls, they've literally been caught doing this before) are certainly not valid because they have to skew their input to give misrepresented result of the truth. If that's what you rely on to get the job done, more power to you, but you know it's dishonest so don't pretend it isn't.

only 26% of those polled in the cnn poll were republicans. 41% democrats. So of course they viewed Hillary as the winner

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37486320

At least I'm not afraid of being called a racist for who I support, someone like you would burst in tears at the thought of hearing such a thing

Prove that hackers skewed the polls
>protip, you can't

>hey you said something but that isn't in line with that one thing this other guy said

How about you actually tell him why he is wrong?

>botnets

>Pol is one person

where is the proof of that actually hapenning? sounds like wishful thinking to me

And there's a least two other polls that *still* show Hillary as the winner.

Not only that, but even if you were to adjust for the sample, even if it were 1:1 Democrat:Republican, Trump would still lose the CNN poll.

If you look at the numbers, only 55% of Republican responders thought Trump won, with 28% of them saying Hillary won. We're talking about a group with a college pro-Trump bias and only half of them think he won.

That's not a good look.

AHAH HA HAA!

I strike AGAIN!

You will never catch the hacker known as "Cred Forums".

It's typical CTR ad hom mixed with conspiracy theory.

You're a botnet. Prove me wrong
>Protip: you can't.

There's far too many idiots in this thread and on this board to make you all look dumb simultaneously, I'll stick to the low-hanging fruit.

Trump lost and all of the offline polls reflect that. That's a fact.

Find me an offline poll where he won.

I'll wait. (I won't. He lost.)

What's comical to me is you guys knew this and had to spam all of the online polls to try to create the illusion that he won. If he had really won you wouldn't have had to do anything, it would have been clear as day.

The desperation is real. And ya'll niggas is mad and that's funny to me.

Ciao.

that's what I thought

CNN, who was shown to be working directly with the DNC, has a poll showing Hillary won while every other poll shows Trump won. WEW LAD NOT AN ARUGMENT.

too bad you can't block him :(

OP refuses to accept the truth cous he is a faggot.
Prove me wrong, protip you cant.

>being this assblasted you got BTFO
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way back to tumblr/reddit

so what was stopping clinton supporters from voting on those same polls. or were you all too busy spamming Cred Forums

CNN is just one poll. There are other polls. I have already linked to them. There is not a single poll conducted off the internet that shows him as the winner. Not one. I don't need CNN to make my case. I don't know why that's so difficult for you to integrate into your pea brain.

He lost.

>so what was stopping clinton supporters from voting on those same polls.
Employment.

Meanwhile you'll be spending your entire day here. And the day after that... and the day after that...

the debate ended at 730pm. much later than the avg 9-5 that the avg person works. try again

>haha wow drumpf is down in the polls looooool
>well a-actually polls don't really matter
>STOP HACKING OUR POLLS
Oh Christ, my sides.

oh and that's pt. for people on the east coast it was even later

he's employed as a shitposter on Cred Forums, that's 24h core workhours

>more ad hom
Just how salty are you over Trump winning? Thanks for the keks

>botnets
Op can you explain to me how a botnet would help in this situation?

is everybody who disagrees with you an idiot?
ok then since you know so much, show me a offline pool where clinton won. must have one since you're certain trump won none.

he should be fired for failing to correct the record ITT

he doesn't even know what botnets are. why would anyone use botnets to rig an online poll when a simple script would do

Right? I hate when people are so ignorant but try to act like they have the slightest clue what they are talking about